A Visit from her Sir

Story Info
A surprise visit from her online Sir.
1k words
3.97
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers

Beth checked her workout bag for water and grabbed her keys. She locked the door and then walked downstairs on her way to the gym. She decided to take the shortcut behind a building since it was the middle of the day. She normally wouldn't go that way at night, because it's a hidden spot. She didn't see anyone down the path next to the building so she started her walk.

"Hello, my slut." She heard a voice behind her, a voice she recognized.

She stopped immediately and turned around feeling surprised and shocked. He stood before her, taller than and far more handsome than she had ever imagined. Her heart was immediately racing. "What?"

"What kind of reaction is that for you to give your Sir?" He responded.

She realized her mouth was wide open in surprise and she probably didn't look very happy. She was happy to see him, but she felt a gnawing of excitement and nervousness in her stomach. "I'm sorry, Sir." She smiled and walked up to him.

"That's better. No kiss for me?" He had a slight grin.

She gingerly kissed his cheek.

"You can do better than that slut." He responded.

She timidly blushed. She leaned in and kissed him more passionately, parting her lips and teasing his tongue with her own. He kissed her more forcefully in return and pushed her again the wall of the building, hidden from view.

"That's better, but did I say anything about kissing my lips, slut?" His tone was hard and firm.

She looked down at the ground, a little embarrassed at his suggestion.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He lifted up her chin to meet his gaze. "And answer the question, did I tell you to kiss my lips, slut?"

She noticed her breathing was already quickening. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Well, no Sir. But, I... I mean, right here?"

"Don't I deserve a proper kiss from my whore?" He stated.

She nodded and spoke softly, "Yes, Sir."

She slowly got down to her knees in front of him and began to loosen his belt, but felt so anxious she looked around to make no one was nearby. She saw no one. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and discovered he was wearing nothing underneath. She pulled out his already hardening cock in her hands and looked up at him unsure if she should continue.

He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her closer to him. "That's right slut, you know what to do."

She licked the head of his cock, encircled it with her tongue. Beth took him in her mouth sucking as deeply and intensely as she could. She felt him stiffen more under her lips. She grabbed the shaft of his cock and rubbed up and down at the same time. He grabbed her head and forced her to take him deeper than before and she felt herself start to gag as he reached the back of her throat. He gave her a moment to catch her breath, but then forced himself deep in her throat again and she felt the reflex once more.

He pulled her hair to make her stand in front of him. "That's a good start. Now turn around and put your hands on the wall. Spread your legs apart." She followed his instructions.

He untied her pants and slid his hand between her legs, massaging her wet clit. "Mmm, I knew you'd be wet for me." He pulled down her panties and pants to her ankles.

A thousand thoughts were racing through her mind. What's going to happen now? What if someone walks up? God, this feels incredible. She tried to take a deep breath and felt him hard and between her legs. He was rubbing her clit with one hand and began to tease her ass with his cock. She was weak beneath his touch, the intensity building and several moans escaped her lips.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back toward him, placing his fingers to her lips. "I want you to lick them clean."

She greedily took his fingers into her mouth and tasted every drop of her own cum off his fingers. Licking and sucking them as if it were his cock again until he removed them from her mouth.

He let go of her hair and she tried desperately to catch her breath. She felt him teasing her ass with his fingers wet with her spit. She felt a finger enter her briefly, just a tease. She wanted more. He pushed the finger deeper inside her ass and she moaned "Please fuck me, Sir."

He grabbed her by the hair and licked the side of her face, "What was that slut?"

She spoke more firmly, "Please fuck me, Sir."

He whispered in her ear, "I'll fuck you when I'm ready to fuck you, slut." He let go of her hair quickly and began fingering her asshole with two fingers, thrusting deeper and deeper than before. The pressure was mixed with a hint of pain at first, stretching her. He bit into her shoulder blade making her moan louder. He rubbed her clit with one hand while working her ass with his other. She felt herself so close to an orgasm, her legs shaking beneath his touch.

"Permission to cum, Sir?" She begged him.

"Not yet, slut." He kept the same motions going, thrusting deep and hard into her ass. She tried so hard to hold back, but she was so close and she knew she couldn't finish yet. Her body pressed against the wall, as she squirmed closer to him. "Now, you can cum."

She was helpless under his strength and almost buckled to her knees when she felt the explosion within her. He held her sturdy against the wall and she rocked harder against his body and she screamed out without care who might hear her.

He whispered in her ear, "You did really good, slut." He lowered her to the ground and they sat next to one another. She leaned on his shoulder and then they began to talk about other things.

Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers