A Visit From My Little Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
College boy's little sister visits, and brings 2 friends
2.1k words
252.3k
70
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just getting home from class, I noticed my message light on my machine flashing. I was surprised to hear my little sister Megan's voice asking if she could come down to visit me at college with a couple friends. I quickly called her back and told her she and her friends were welcome whenever, and just to let me know when they were coming.

She told me this weekend would be good and she and her friends Emily and Robyn would be leaving Friday after class, since they were all seniors at my old high school. I said that would be cool, gave her directions, and told her I'd see her around 9:00 Friday night.

I spent the next two days cleaning my house up, I live in a two-bedroom place off-campus, and it's nice enough, cheap, clean, and great to throw a decent bash in. My roommate John was excited to meet my sister, who after seeing a picture of her in my room asked if she was my girlfriend. My sister is pretty hot I guess, Megan is about 5ft 1, 105 lbs, short black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and a petite little body with a nice ass. Her tits are small but perky and her body is very fit from her gymnastics and swim team interests. I hadn't met either of her friends Emily or Robyn but knowing my sister, I hoped that they were as cute party girls like she was.

Friday came and my classes were over around 4:00pm. I came home smoked a fat bong load with John and we started drinking early. Around 9:00pm a honk from the driveway announced the girls were here and the party was about to really get underway. John and I went out helped the girls with there bags and brought all their stuff into the house. After getting the girls a round of frozen daiquiri's and rolling a fat joint I finally got to get a better look at Robyn and Emily. Robyn was a taller blonde probably around 5ft 7, 120 lbs nice larger breasts that she was showing off quite well with a tight peasant top. Her black "bar pants" formed perfectly over a very tight ass and long legs. Emily was not to be outdone, she looked like an Asian version of Megan, with bigger boobs and longer hair that had red highlights and went down to her ass. She looked super foxy in a spaghetti strap tank top and Khaki Capri's.

The girls seemed in high sprits after their long drive and soon downed the daiquiris and we getting quite high. They asked both John and me about campus life, parties, and if we had girlfriends. We both said no to the girlfriends even though I know John has one, but she goes to another school.

I made some long island iced teas for everyone and put on some techno for some background music. Robyn and Emily were soon grinding with each other as John, Megan, and I sat and laughed. I noticed Megan seemed interested in John, she kept laughing at his jokes and touching his thigh as she talked to him. I took out the bottle of vodka and Robyn, Emily and I started doing shots. Megan went with John so he could show her his room. We got pretty wasted doing shots and the girls wanted to take a shower before going to bed. I showed them the bathroom and gave them some towels. I was about to leave the bathroom when they both started stripping before me. Soon I had two of the most gorgeous sets of breasts in front of me.

"Last one in has to wash the others!" cried Robyn. The girls having a good head start on me were in the shower in a flash and I struggled to rip off my shirt and pants. The water was nice and hot as I jumped in between the two giggling teens. They both began to rub their wet bodies against mine; Robyn turning around so she was facing me grabbed my now growing cock with a soapy fist and started to stroke me. Emily rubbed her large soapy breasts across my back and reached between my legs and started to fondle my balls. I kissed Robyn and grabbed at her wet soapy ass and pulled her closer to my now hard cock. She smiled and told me to relax and let her take a closer look at my big dick. She got down on her knees and started to suck all 8 inches of my manhood.

As Robyn was sucking me to the hilt, Emily got down and began licking me right between my ass cheeks, her flitting tongue working its way tickling my asshole. The feeling of these two barley legal vixens giving me oral almost made my knees buckle. I my arms spread from the tiled wall to the frosted glass wall holding up my body while the girls sent me into a blissful state.

I kept myself from Cumming by finally grabbing Robyn by her hair, pulling her on her feet and kissing her deep.

"Let's go to my room girls, I feel I owe you something in return." I said.

We raced out of the shower still dripping and hopped on my queen-sized bed. I'm glad I had so much room, it's hard to fit my 6ft 1 frame on a twin bed. The girls got on either side of me and kissed me at the same time, kissing each other in the process. Robyn then climbed on top of my face and shoved her wet pussy in my face. Her warm thighs closed around my head her wet lips were thrust on my outstretched tongue. She was sweet, with a lingering tart aftertaste; her pussy was trimmed so that just wisps of blonde hair over her pussy glistened as my tongue and nose buried into her.

Emily kissed me slowly down my chest until she wrapped her small hands around my throbbing dick. Licking my engorged head softly she liked to shove as much of my cock as she could take into her tiny mouth, then go back to slowly licking the head. Her hands roamed over my balls and squeezed them softly as she attacked my cock.

I rubbed Robyn's breasts and pinched her nipples softly while she rode my tongue. Robyn seemed to really like the effect that this was having, she started to moan long quivering notes, filling the room with the sound of sex. I started to moan into Robyn's soaked pussy as Emily continued her oral aerobics on my cock.

Emily finally pulled her hot mouth off my dick and slid up straddling my cock and slowly sank down taking me into her wetness inch by inch. I'd never felt a tighter, softer cunt than Emily's as she started to fuck my cock long and slow. Robyn then turned around slowly so she could kiss and rub Emily's hard nipples while I continued to lick and suck her hot pussy and ass.

Robyn just about exploded when my tongue started to lick her asshole. She started to kiss Emily deeply and cried out another orgasm. Emily just bounced up and down on my hard-on and guided Robyn to suck on her now rock hard nipples. My finger began to fuck Robyn's tight asshole while I licked around it. She shoved her ass back at my fingers wanting more. So I slipped two more fingers in. She moaned hard and came for a third time.

Finally she rolled off my mouth and started to finger her own clit while watching Emily's tits bounce away on top of me. Emily rode me for several minutes, her breathing hard and deep, she asked me to fuck her from behind.

I rolled her off of me and she got on all fours, her back arched showing me her tight ass and swollen pussy.

"Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed looking back at me with lust.

Never one to let a lady down, I positioned my cock at her hot box, and shoved in hard and straight. Emily yelped with my force-full entrance, and I slapped her ass as I began to give her a good hard fucking. Robyn spread her legs in front of Emily and taking the hint Emily bent down with her tongue extended and began to fuck Robyn as I was slamming her from behind.

A slowly building moan began to build deep Emily's petite body. It kept rising as I fucked her faster and harder. Robyn quickly joined her and the girls soon were screaming out in pleasure. As Emily came hard and Robyn soon followed, I began to feel my pace towards a "Happy Ending" quickly approaching.

I pulled out of Emily and stood up on the bed, Emily falling over in exhaustion. Robyn sat up and opened her mouth, and that was all the invitation I needed quickly grabbing her head and holding her a foot or so away from my cock which at that moment erupted in one of the more explosive orgasms I had ever experienced. Her face, hair, and breasts were soon covered in my salty cum, it began to run down her cheeks and what she caught in her mouth she swallowed quickly and sucked my dick deep and hard causing another shot of hot cum down her throat.

Emily soon licked Robyn's face and body clean and we all collapsed on my bed. The two teens quickly were on either side of me, each rubbing their sweat soaked bodies against mine, we all quickly passed out.

The Next morning I awoke and got up leaving the two yummy teens in a peaceful slumber, threw on a pair of boxers and went out to the kitchen to fix the house a good breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and some hash browns were soon filling the house with the smell of home cooking.

Megan emerged from John's room wearing just a tight black tank top that showed a great deal of cleavage, and black bikini panties. Her hair was messed up with some serious bed head but she still looked fabulous. I smiled at her and she giggled softly.

"Have a good night?" I asked.

"I think I should be asking you that question," Megan giggled. "There was quite a commotion in your room last night, as far as I could hear."

Now it was my turn to blush, She had me there.

"Yeah your friends are quite nice, I'm glad you brought them with you." I said.

I grabbed a plate and gave her a helping of my feast. I kissed her on the cheek as she took the plate from me. I hadn't kissed my sister since I was little and she would come to my room in the middle of the night during thunderstorms or when she had bad dreams and was scared. She gave me a wink and thanked me for showing her friends a good time.

"No problem sis, anytime!" I laughed. "Did my roommate treat you right last night?" I asked.

"Oh we got along just fine, he is a very good and thorough host." She giggled again after saying this.

John stumbled out of his room in his boxer briefs, his morning wood leading his way toward the bathroom. He gave me a smile as he walked past me.

"Thank You my man!" he mumbled as he shuffled by.

I smiled as I threw some food on a plate for him and myself leaving the rest on the burner for the girls whenever they woke. I sat on the couch and Megan, John and I watched Mr. Show reruns on tape and laughed and talked and ate our breakfast. After we were done eating I rolled us up a fat joint and we began to pass it around. Emily must have heard us coughing cause she stumbled out of my room soon in just a red thong and tight black t-shirt. John's eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets when he saw her saunter into the living room and shotgun the hit I just took straight from my mouth. She smiled and said good morning to everyone and I grabbed her some food.

We were getting quite high when Robyn came out of my room, looking to top the other girls she was simply in a black lacey thong and demi bra. She looked like she had just stepped from the pages of Victoria's Secret. Everyone just took in her tall blonde form as she curled up next to Megan on the couch.

"Good morning cutie," said Megan, " You seem to have a little leftover surprise still in your hair!"

Megan picked a bit of dried cum from Robyn's hair, causing us all to laugh. Robyn seemed not too embarrassed by the whole thing and just took the joint from Megan and hit it deep, exhaling while giving Megan a deep kiss. Both John and I looked at each and smiled, this was turning into quite a day.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
real life girl by that name

there is a girl in my school that is exactly as you discribed(robyn)this was a awsom story. It got me so horny that i had to go out and fuck my girl friend. thank you and keep on writeing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 01 Fun weekend with my girlfriend, her sister, and friends.in Group Sex
More Stories