A Visit From My Niece, Helga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers

She moved back up and looking down at me wiped the streaking rivulets of cum off her chin and licked it seductively from her fingers.

"Mmmm ... more, I want more ..." she said (so reminiscent of Anja -- it was as though they had read the same manual and learned the same verbiage).

"You're a slut ... my slut ... my skank?" I whispered, smiling, stroking her hair.

She pinched my nose and laughed:

"I am not a skank ... I'm your slut ... only yours, my darling!"

I looked into her eyes, those large pools of aqua-green, shimmering and seductive, drawing me into her soul and the beauty of her face exuding innocence and hopefulness and felt this tug at my heart accompanied by a deep sense of loneliness as I pondered our future. This too would have to end; she would find someone and like my sister move on with her life. And I would be left with nothing but the intense memories of our love. I wanted to make love to her, to delay the inevitable and pulled her to me. Just then, the phone rang and like an axe shredding through wood the jarring ring abruptly sheared through our passion and we both scrambled. She laughed and followed me into the master bedroom carrying her clothes with her. We were late ... so late, I would have her later but for now, I needed to come up with a good excuse for Jenny.

Postscript: My niece and I continue to share a deeply intimate relationship. We even considered moving away together but in the end, neither one could compromise the family. Last year she got married and on the day before her wedding, we managed to get away for a few hours. We made wild and passionate love and repeatedly swore our allegiance to each other. On the day of her marriage, I could taste her on my tongue while I stood there watching her radiant and beautiful as ever. Later at the reception when we danced, she whispered that it would always be me she would make love to and think of at night. We even managed to sneak away into a secluded bathroom where she sucked me off -- incredibly no one missed the bride. The groom and his pals were busy getting drunk!

What is extraordinary is the fact that this relationship has not diluted the feelings I have for Anja but unlike her, Helga is not conflicted about us and we continue to meet at least once a month. These trysts are what I most look forward -- a glen in an otherwise parched landscape.

u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers