A Visit From St. Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can we start?" asked Puck growing impatient.

"In a minute." Santa stripped off his pj's and tugged on his cock to make it hard again. Then he placed the tip back on her tongue and phased back into normal time.

Sheila came back to life. "I love your cum. Hey, you're still hard and you're naked!" Then she noticed the two little elves sporting erections so big, they look like they'd tip over. "Who are they?"

"It's your dream," said Santa shrugging and stepping out of the way of Puck.

"Quit talking and start sucking bitch," growled Puck climbing up on the chair and straddling her lap so that his big cock was pointed a her face. The deformed little man was a far cry from her fantasy of the two muscular boxers, but this dream was actually turning out better then that fantasy. She took him into her mouth, her belly growling at the thought of getting more eggnoggy cum in it.

The little man fucked her face like that for awhile before she felt a pair of hands grab her legs and pull them so that her ass slid down the chair. She continued to suck the cock in her mouth while her pussy dangled off the seat cushion and the second elf moved her thin panties aside and positioned his cock beween her legs. Her eyes widened in surprise as a cock bigger then anything she was used to was quickly pushed into her wet pussy by the impatient elf. I felt wonderful to be filled so completely.

The big cock in her pussy was awakening nerves she never knew she had. Her whole body was tingling and it made it difficult to suck the cock in her mouth. Suddenly, Sheila's body went nuts. She went crazy with lust for the elve's cocks and began slamming her hips down into the cock rapidly thrusting into her pussy while sucking the tip of the one in her mouth while stroking off the rest with her hand. A series of mini-orgasms began going off in her womb. She had never been multi-orgasmic and each one was better then any Jim had given her which wasn't much.

Eventually, the one in her mouth began acting like Santa's had, swelling and hardening, and she knew he was close. She tightened her lips around his thrusting shaft vowing to swallow every drop of his delicious fluid, but it was not to be, as her mouth filled with cum and she gulped it down to make room for the next load, the one in her pussy also exploded. It felt like a hose in her pussy, the spurting cum triggering an mind-numbing orgasm that made her lose control. Sheila screamed with pleasure and lost control of the cock in her mouth. Hot cum covered her face as the cock left her mouth and she felt more striking her breasts.

She was in a daze, absentmindedly, licking the eggnog from around her lips when the elves jumped out of the way. Santa took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He led her over to the Christmas tree and unhooked her bra while one of the little elves yanked down her panties. Her huge breasts sprang free as the elves left her nude except for her garter and nylons. Santa pushed her to her knees. Sheila immediately began licking his cock again, but he pulled it from her reach. Santa pushed her back so that she fell forward on to her belly. "On all fours slut, I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are."

Sheila was still pushing herself off the floor when Santa entered her from behind. His cock stretched her out more then the little elves and she tried to push back to meet his thrusts, but his thrusts were to strong. They kept pushing her body down until she gave up laying her head on her arms on the carpet with just her ass thrust up into the air. She was just a slut being used for his pleasure and Sheila loved every minute of it.

Sheila was glad she had taken the smaller elf first to make it easier on her. Even then Santa's was several inches longer, thicker, and he seemed intent on making her take it all. Just when she thought she couldn't take another inch, his balls slapped her thighs as he buried it. Then they slapped her again and again, until they began to sting they were hitting her so fast. It felt so good, she was thankful this was just a dream or she'd never be able to feel her husband inside her again.

A huge orgasm burst from her pussy and then another one even more powerful. They came in waves so fast she lost count of them.

Santa pushed his thumb in her ass-hole startling her, but her ass clamped around it and it triggered a mega-orgasm. Santa added several more loads of sperm to the stuff already in her pussy and then he pulled out.

A long string of cum dangled from Sheila's pussy as Santa froze her in the position he had just fucked her. "I need time to rejuvenate."

"Sure thing boss," said Oberon, "we'll find something to eat."

Santa relaxed in the comfy chair while the two elves munched on some Christmas cookies. "Remember how good it was living in the hills and forests, before the humans drove us out?" "Yeah, but we got a lot of pussy back then with them around."

"Not this once a year shit," sighed Santa.

"Speak for yourself," complained Puck. "This is my first time in two hundred years. The least you could do is let us fuck some nice Eskimo or Laplander girl. I'm ready to go again now."

"Me too," said Oberon.

It was Puck's turn to fuck her, so he crawled under the frozen girl and pointed the head of his cock at her pussy. Oberon rested his on her lips.

Sheila was feeling empty without Santa's cock in her when suddenly another was thrust inside her still dripping pussy and an elf appeared right before her eyes, sticking his cock down her throat. She couldn't look down while sucking on the penis, so she assumed she was riding the other elf as he was busy sucking on her large dangling breasts.

Santa let them fuck awhile, turning on the tv. He flipped through the channels pausing on an adult station. The action was hot and the old elf wished he had cable at the North pole. It soon had him hard again and he turned the tv off to rejoin the action.

Sheila was vaguely aware of Santa walking back over sporting another big, bobbing erection. He walked behind her and she wondered what he had planned as the little elf was still busy fucking her. Then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks spreading them open and his cock-head poking at her sphincter. She tried to protest around the cock thrusting down her throat, but all she could do was gurgle. She felt her sphincter open wide and close around the head only to stretch out again for the shaft. All the eggnog-cum had made her drunk, numbing her body to the pain. There was just a little discomfort which passed quickly as she began to get into it. She had three huge cocks filling all three of her holes. Sheila wanted to cry out in joy, but her mouth was full. The orgasms started cumming again and she had already had more tonight then in her entire life.

The elf in her pussy came first. He kept his spent cock buried inside her and continued to suck on her nipples. Not long after, the cock in her mouth exploded and this time, she swallowed every drop of the tasty cum, enough to make her head spin with drunkenness. The spent elf fell back to the floor panting. Santa lasted awhile longer eventually filling her ass with as much of his seed as he had blown earlier. Sperm poured out of her ass-hole as he pulled his cock out. The elf under her finally quit sucking her breasts and crawled out from under her. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas present young lady," said Santa walking around to where she still remained on all fours. She nodded, it had been the best present ever. Santa winked at her and then he was gone.

"That was fun," said Puck staring at the frozen women. "Can we fuck her again next year?"

"No," said Santa. "Her marriage won't exist next year. We've awakened a need in her that her husband can't satisfy. Besides, she's an adulterer now and just made the naughty list. That's why I always pick married women, my little contribution to lightening the tribute burden." Santa walked up to Sheila and touched her forehead. "Forget," he said. "Take her upstairs boys." The little elves crawled under her, then lifted up. They then walked over to the stairs to deposit her in the bedroom. Santa produced another present out of thin air and left it under the tree. It was the least he could do to keep her satisfied for awhile. When the two elves returned, they laid their fingers aside of their noses and with a nod of their head up the chimney they rose.

Three reindeer were frozen on the roof. It was to conspicuous to take the sleigh out from under Missus Claus' nose, so he arranged a deer to be waiting for him. The two elves had wisely thought of a ride back home also.

********************

Jim woke up to a new experience. His wife was deep throating his dick for all she was worth. It felt great, but he had the headache to end all headaches and it lessened the experience. He blew his load in her mouth, surprised to her gulping it down. "Thanks honey, what's gotten into you?"

"You did last night." Sheila crawled out from under the covers licking a drop of sperm off her lips. His cum hadn't been much, but she assumed he was spent. "You fucked the hell out of me last night." She straddled his rapidly deflating penis and began riding him.

"I did?"

"Many times, my whole body is sore." His penis was shrinking and it slipped out. "Come on Jim make me cum again." It was no use and Sheila gave up, plus she found it unsatisfying. "We'll try again tonight."

Sheila was surprised to see herself still in the garter and nylons, but figured it was the outfit that had gotten her husband so fired up, that and the eggnog. There was a little bit left in his thermos and she swallowed it when he wasn't looking. She wished she knew the brand because she could get used to drinking it every day.

Sheila went downstairs to make breakfast and noticed the lone gift still under the tree. It was addressed to her so she quickly unwrapped it. It was a beautiful, life-like twelve inch dildo. She felt an itch deep in her pussy at the sight of it. She even had a strange desire to shove it up her ass. The children came downstairs and she quickly hid it behind a chair so they wouldn't notice.

She did notice something much later, and it brought back the memories of the most amazing night of her life. A picture was sticking out of Jim's camera. A picture of her being sprayed with cum from a cock as big as her dildo.

********************

The three elves flew North riding bareback on reindeer. They flew low to keep under NORAD's radar. "That was great boss," yelled Puck over the wind. "I can't wait to do it again. Lets find another slut tomorrow."

"Christmas only cums once a year, boys," said Santa.

THE END

12