A Visit From the In-Laws Ch. 2

Story Info
Ellen's ass gets special treatment.
1.1k words
4.46
210.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there in the bathroom, I couldn't believe I had just emptied my balls into my mother-in-law's hungry mouth. A full, and I mean a full, load of cum didn't stop her from continuing to suck and lick my cock. She seemed to almost have a sneer on her face as she licked up and down my nine-inch cock. "Well, Mary was right about two of the three things," Ellen said as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. "You do have a big cock and your cum does taste good," she exclaimed and then returned to sucking my dick which showed signs of life again.

I became keenly aware of time and was trying to figure out how long Ellen was in the bathroom masturbating before I got there. Did Mike and Mary notice her absence? Would they come check on her? Would they catch me with my cock in her mouth?. What I did know was I wanted to get into her gorgeous pussy that she was fingering while she sucked me. "Do we have any more time," I asked my cock-sucking queen. "Not too much more," Ellen replied sadly. "Maybe..." I knew that maybe was for me!

As Ellen stood up, I noticed her erect breasts and how succulent her nipples looked. I couldn't resist putting my hands on them and tweaking the nipples a bit. Ellen stopped in her tracks and leaned back against the bathroom sink as I played with her tits. I couldn't help but notice that for a lady in her mid-40s, her stomach was almost totally flat and she didn't have any of that middle-age cellulite on her thighs or ass. I had to find a little more time!

As Ellen enjoyed the chest massage I was giving her, I wanted more. I leaned down and started to kiss down her nicely tanned chest. For a lady from the frozen tundra of Chicago, Ellen must have known where the best tanning beds were. "No tan lines" I said. "You must know an all-nude tanning salon." Ellen smiled and said, "You can get anything you want, from a male or female, by just getting naked," Was my mother-in-law telling me she was bi? I had to investigate that further but not then.

I kissed around her tits before I slowly closed my lips around her brown nipple. She cooed as I licked and sucked on her nipples. One of her arms went around my head to keep my mouth on her tits while her other hand went to my cock. My fear of getting caught started to grow and I decided against slipping my hard cock into her dripping cunt. Instead, I had to taste that delicious pussy and didn't hesitate to head down her stomach to her furry beaver.

Ellen boosted her ass up on to the vanity part of the sink and spread her legs to give me better access to her pussy. Once her legs were spread, her pink cunt lips started to swell and protrude. "She wants to get eaten, and I better be good at it" I thought to myself. I slowly ran my tongue through her pussy hair and then traced an outline around her labia with my tongue. Going low, I wanted to find out how wild Ellen was, so I went lower and pushed my tongue between her ass cheeks and lightly licked her asshole.

She moaned huskily and grabbed my head and stopped it from moving elsewhere. "Yes, tongue-fuck my ass," Ellen moaned. Not needing anymore urging, I pushed my tongue deeper into her ass as she leaned back on the vanity and pushed her ass back for more tongue access. She wanted my tongue deep up her ass but I was breaking my neck trying to do it at that angle and we both knew we were limited there.

Ellen moaned "Wait, Stop" , sat up and slid off the vanity. "Let me give you better access!" She smiled and proceeded to turn around, bent over and lay chest down on the vanity while standing. Then she reached back, grabbed her asscheeks and pulled them open. "Get your tongue back in my ass and make me cum," she demanded. For the first time, I noticed the size of her anus. I knew Ellen must have been getting fucked in the ass for a long time to have an opening like that but it didn't matter. If my tongue was going into her ass, I knew my cock would eventually get there too.

Ellen started to rock back and forth as soon as my tongue swirled around her asshole. She let go of one of her cheeks to reach down and rub her cunt while I worked on her ass. As I leaned back to get a second of air I watched two fingers go up her pussy. "I'm so wet," she moaned. "Make me cum" I knew I didn't have much time so I spread her cheeks and rammed my tongue into her ass driving it as far into her dark continent as it would go. She moaned loudly, too loudly I thought, and I knew I had found her "spot".

I rammed my tongue in and out of her ass, licked around her asshole and even licked the fingers that were pumping in and out of her cunt. The way she was rocking I knew she was close so I concentrated on rolling my tongue and slamming it inside her ass. It was doing the trick. Ellen was meeting every one of my tongue-thrusts with an ass-pump onto my tongue. She started to shake and I knew I wanted to see her knees buckle as she came so I kept on pushing my tongue into her ass. I wanted to laugh as she slammed her ass back into my face while I thought, "what if she breaks my nose?" But her frantic pumping slowed down and when I pulled my tongue out of her ass and started to lightly lick her asshole, her knees finally buckled!

"We have to get outside," Ellen said. "I really wanted to taste your pussy," I said somewhat disappointed. Ellen turned around to face me, lifted one leg on to the vanity and pulled her pussy lips apart with one hand. "You have a 10-second taste...for now...and then we go outside," Ellen exclaimed. I dropped back to my knees and traced a line around her cunt lips twice before I pushed my tongue into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh, that's so good," Ellen moaned. "Mary wasn't lying when she said you are a great pussy-eater. We'll have to pick this up sometime later."

Standing up and sounding desperate, I said "When, When?" Ellen smiled at me, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips and said," Relax honey, I'm here for two weeks!"

To be continued...