A Visit from Vanessa Hudgens Ch. 02

Story Info
A favour from my sister becomes more than expected.
2.9k words
4.42
43.6k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get up Saturday, receive a phone call – tell Vanessa what it is, ask her if she could be my PA. Explain to her what she has to do and go shopping on Sunday for clothes for her. Skip to Monday to attend the meeting.

I woke up at 10am, expecting a relatively quiet Saturday; it was then that I remembered the night before, and the unexpected arrival of my sister, Vanessa Hudgens. Whilst I'd harboured a grudge against her for over six years, I'd decided to try and put it aside while she stayed with me.

I grabbed a towel from the side and headed into my en suite to shower. When I was finished, I threw on a pair of shorts and left my bedroom with the intention of getting a cup of coffee from the kitchen.

"Oh, 'Nessa," I said, surprised to see my little sister sat on the sofa in a towel. "Sorry, I'll just put a t-shirt on." I realised I was topless, and turned to go back into my bedroom.

"No, don't be silly," she giggled. "It's your place, dress how you want."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I went into the kitchen and began boiling the kettle, ready to make myself a cup of coffee when I heard my work phone ring. Sighing, I returned to my bedroom to answer the call. I let out another sigh when I read the ID of the caller.

"Hello, Melissa," I said into the handset.

"Hello, Andrew," she replied. "I'm going to keep this short so I don't waste your weekend." Melissa was my PA, and she had an irritating habit of saying this to waste slightly more of my time.

"Alright."

"I've arranged the meeting you asked for with the board of directors," she said. "11am on Monday morning."

"Aren't you on holiday next week, Melissa?" I suddenly realised that I wouldn't have a PA for the meeting.

"Um, yeah, I am."

"Shit."

"Sorry," she replied meekly.

"No, no, don't worry Melissa, it'll be fine," I replied, feeling slightly cruel for making her feel guilty. "You enjoy your holiday."

"Thanks, Andrew."

"Bye," I said, annoyed at the predicament I was now in.

"Bye," she replied.

"Is everything alright?" Vanessa asked as I walked out of my bedroom. She must have overheard my irritated tone.

"Yeah," I said, sitting down beside her. "It's just I have an important meeting on Monday and no PA to attend it with me." It was now that the idea hit me like a brick to the face.

"Wait, 'Nessa?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could be my PA, just for one day?"

"Um, I don't know, I mean I don't even know what a PA does."

"Trust me, it's easy, all you have to do is take notes."

"Is that it?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"What, you're telling me that in your line of work you've never met a Personal Assistant?" I laughed. "Trust me, having a PA is just about looking powerful. You sit beside me, take notes and look pretty and I kiss the company director's arses. That's how it works."

"Well, I can take notes, and I can look very pretty," she laughed. "But won't I be recognised?" She suddenly sounded worried.

"I don't know how many company directors you think watched Spring Breakers," I smiled. "And even if you are, these meetings are top secret. Not a word leaves the room, not even about a celebrity being a PA."

"Alright, I'll do it, on one condition." She grinned and I grew very wary of what her condition would be. "You take me shopping tomorrow."

"You always want to go shopping, don't you?" I laughed.

"Well, don't you want your PA to look hot?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"I guess you're right. Fine, we'll go shopping tomorrow and you can buy your dresses and shoes or whatever it is."

"Aren't you just the best brother ever," she mocked.

"Yes, actually, I am." I laughed.

~~~~~

"Come on, 'Nessa, it can't take you this long to get ready," I said through her bedroom door. It was Sunday, and I'd agreed to take her out shopping in exchange for her being my temporary PA.

An hour later we were finally on Bond Street. Because of Vanessa's insistence on high-end shopping, I'd been forced to dress up somewhat, and it felt more like I was going to work than going shopping. She'd chosen to wear a figure-hugging dress that stopped just above her knees and black, platform heels, both of which were probably designer, although I wasn't interested enough to enquire. She was only 5'1" but her heels made her at least half a foot taller, and I had no idea how she managed to walk so gracefully.

After traipsing through at least ten different high-end shops, she finally decided upon a red sleeveless dress and a blazer, accompanied by a matching red pair of Prada heels.

"Is that it?" I sighed, three hours after we'd started shopping.

"Yeah, we can go home now," she replied. Shopping had always cheered her up, and I could tell she was relieved to have avoided being recognised.

"Let's head back to the car then," I said, carrying her bags like some sort of pack-horse. "I'm looking forward to a sit down."

"Oh, it wasn't that bad, was it?" she laughed.

"Shopping? With you? I can't think of anything worse," I replied flatly.

"You're a dick!" she giggled, slapping my arm.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived back at my apartment.

"I'm going to try my stuff on, tell me how I look," she said, walking into her bedroom and closing the door behind her. When she returned, she was dressed like the most attractive PA I'd ever had. Her hair was tied in a bun and the dress hugged her hips beautifully. The blazer added a touch of professionalism to the otherwise sexy outfit and her heels made her legs and bum look much firmer.

Wow, I thought to myself, I'd never imagined I'd look at my sister and consider her sexy.

"You look, um, wow," I said, somewhat lost for words.

"Is it okay?" she asked. "For a PA, I mean?"

"Well, you'll have the director's staring," I joked. "But I don't think there are any rules against that."

~~~~~

"How do I look?" Vanessa asked me, twirling on the spot in her outfit.

"You look like a PA my directors are going to wish they had," I said with a smile. "Come on, I'll have to get you into my office without anybody recognising you."

We left my apartment and took the lift down to the underground car park.

"So, Andrew?" she asked as we crossed the car park.

"Yeah?"

"How much did you hate me the last six years?" I looked at her, slightly thrown by her question. Pulling out my car keys, I unlocked the door and climbed into the driver's seat.

"You really want to know?" I smiled as I started the ignition. When she nodded I continued with a chuckle. "A lot. I wouldn't be exaggerating to say I didn't want to ever see you again."

She remained quiet, and I could tell she was surprised by the answer so I continued.

"You're not the same person now, I know that." I reversed from the parking space and began to leave the car park. "But when you showed up on my doorstep, I just assumed you were the same as always."

"You want to know the truth about my visit?" she asked. "I didn't come here because I had nowhere to go. I'm planning on getting my own place and I could have stayed with my friends until then but-"

"You just wanted to come and annoy your big brother?" I interrupted.

"I missed you," she finished.

"I wasn't expecting that," I looked at her surprised. "I mean, this little visit has made me realise that actually, I sort of missed you, but I wouldn't have imagined you missed me enough to travel to England."

"Yeah, well, with everything going on I thought I could kill two birds with one stone," she said. "Get away from everything back home and meet up with my brother again."

"Are you high or something?" I kidded. "This sudden niceness is weird."

"I guess I thought you ought to know the truth," she said. "I love you, Andrew."

"I love you too, little sis," I replied. "Come on, we're here. Just follow me and try not to be noticed." I parked the car outside the office and entered the large building.

"She's with me," I said to the receptionist, nodding to Vanessa. She replied with a small smile before returning to her computer. We took the lift to the fourth floor and walked to my office. I closed the blinds covering the glass walls as my sister took a seat opposite mine.

"The meeting's in fifteen minutes," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied. "So I just take notes and look pretty, right?"

"Do you think you can manage that?" I laughed.

"I'll try my best," she smiled.

Just before 11am we walked to the meeting room. I took a seat at the end of the table and Vanessa sat to my right, organising her papers. She didn't have a difficult job, the notes weren't even particularly important, it was just a matter of having a PA to show my authority. Eventually, the board of directors entered the room, nine of them in total. I could tell immediately that a few of them recognised my sister, but none of them said anything about it.

I soon realised that I was actually rather nervous, both at the presence of the entire board of directors and at the prospect of embarrassing myself in front of my little sister.

The meeting went as most do, boring and relatively unproductive, until about an hour in when I felt a hand touch my groin. I realised immediately that it was my sister's hand, and so I attempted to subtly brush it away. A minute or so later, her hand returned, this time mid-speech. I managed to avoid stuttering and removed her hand once more, but she continued throughout the meeting.

Having cast her a few cautionary glances, I finally gave in, allowing her to rub and squeeze my penis through my trousers. I knew it was wrong, but it felt undeniably good, and there was nothing I could do without causing a scene. Attempting to ignore it, I resolved in my mind to chastise her once we were in the car.

I was impressed with her ability to multitask as she managed to listen to the meeting, take notes and rub my cock all at the same time. I was thankful we were sat at the end of the table where nobody could see her toying with my erection through the material of my clothes.

When the meeting ended, I made eye contact with Vanessa, who threw me a seductive little grin, before biting her lip and looking back down at her notes. I was still mad at her for her actions throughout the meeting, but I was now incredibly horny and couldn't ignore her sexiness.

Punishing myself for this in my head, I stood up and walked towards the door, Vanessa following me. She stood beside me and smiled as I shook each director's hand in turn until the room was empty.

"Come on, we're going home," I said, bluntly. We walked through the building before climbing back into the car.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked angrily, although I had no idea why I was so angry.

"I got bored," she said with a wry smile.

"So you decided to relieve your boredom by playing with my cock?" I almost shouted.

"Exactly," She reached across to touch my groin again, but I slapped her hand away. "We both know you enjoyed it."

"Vanessa, I'm your brother!" I only ever called her by her full name when I was angry, and she knew that.

"You're kinda hot when you're mad," she smiled. "Plus, what does it matter if you're my brother, it's just a bit of fun. Loosen up."

"I can't believe you, 'Nessa." I started the car and began to drive away.

"Oh, come on." She threw her head back. "Tell me honestly, was that the best meeting you've ever had?"

"Shut up," I replied, but she knew the true answer.

"Of course it was, all because your hot little sister played with your dick," she smiled, knowing she had me exactly where she wanted me. "Just have some fun." She reached across to rub my cock, but this time I didn't stop her.

"You know this is wrong, 'Nessa, don't you?"

"But it feels incredibly right, doesn't it?" she replied, biting her lip and smiling as I turned to look at her. "Two days ago you hated me, and now I'm playing with your cock."

I continued driving, trying to ignore the pleasure my little sister was causing me but it was impossible as she rubbed and squeezed my hardening dick.

"This feels pretty big," she smiled. "Why don't we get it out?" She unzipped my trousers and slipped her hand inside, removing my member from my boxer shorts and pulling it out of my trousers. "What a nice cock you have here," she grinned.

She cupped my balls in her hand and began to play with them, almost taking my breath away. She was right; despite being incredibly wrong it all felt so good. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly stroked up and down, from the base to the tip of my now rock-hard cock. She gradually increased the speed of her strokes as I tried desperately to concentrate on something other than her hands working my rod.

As the traffic grinded to a halt, she continued to stroke my shaft, occasionally pausing to rub the head of my penis as I struggled to subdue a moan.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" She said, fully aware of the pleasure she was causing me. "I'm gonna make you come, Andrew." I knew it shouldn't have, but listening to my sister talking dirty was an incredible turn on. I could feel myself edging ever closer to orgasm as the traffic began to move again.

"'Nessa, I'm gonna come," I said, and she responded by increasing the speed of her strokes until I finally came. "Oh god," I moaned as string after string of cum exploded from my cock, some reaching her dress as the rest covered her unrelenting hand, still stroking my dick. She slowed to a halt and removed her hand, licking away at the cum covering it.

"Are we nearly there?" she asked, as though nothing had happened. I simply looked at her, to which she responded with an innocent little smile.

Ten minutes later we arrived home and, after placing my penis back inside my trousers, we went into my apartment and slumped down into the sofa.

"You give a good handjob, I must admit," I smiled at her as I flicked on the TV.

"So I've been told," she replied, with a wink.

The rest of the day passed without incident; we both changed out of our formalwear and spent the rest of the day watching TV, laughing and drinking. It was nice to be finally getting along with the sister I'd spent so long hating, but it felt a little strange to be so comfortable sexually together. However, work had stopped me from having a girlfriend for over a year, and not a single one of my exes had been as attractive as Vanessa, so I wasn't going to complain.

"It's nearly midnight, 'Nessa," I said. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"Oh, me too." She replied, standing up. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, picking her up and hugging her as I had done when we were kids. I leant down to give her a goodnight kiss, but when my lips touched hers, I felt her hand wander up my back to tangle itself in my hair. I mirrored her as her tongue forced apart my lips, and we continued to kiss for what felt like an eternity, our tongues wrestling together. She pulled away and I gave her a playful kiss on the nose before she turned and headed towards her bedroom.

"Night, Andrew," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too, 'Nessa. Night."

I went into my bedroom and stripped off, turning off the lights before slipping into bed. I tried to take everything in but I couldn't; Vanessa's actions in the meeting, the incredible handjob she gave me, our passionate kiss. I was mid-thought when the door cracked open, dimly lighting the room.

"Um, Andrew?" Vanessa said, stood in the doorway. "Uh... could I sleep with you? It's just that, um, I heard a noise in my room and I'm scared."

"What are you, five?" I laughed. I watched as her face turned into a cute frown in the dim light. "Come on, then." I opened the covers as she shut the door and almost skipped over to the bed.

"There was no noise, was there?" I asked knowingly.

"Nope," she said, proudly, as though she'd tricked me.

"You little bitch!" I grinned.

She made herself comfortable, pressing her back to my chest and her butt against my dick. I laid my arm across her waist, pulling her close to me; it felt slightly wrong, but after what had happened today, it was nothing. She spent a few moments wriggling her hips, trying to get comfortable as her firm ass grinded against my dick.

"'Nessa, if you keep doing that, neither of us are going to sleep," I joked.

"Oops," she replied.

I could tell tonight was going to be an eventful night.