A Visit in Edward's House

Story Info
Fun with my sub girl at a friend's house.
1k words
3.71
20.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnutG
KnutG
2 Followers

At about eight o'clock in the evening I told Shari to dress and we went to the garage which is inside the house. She was wearing a light low cut summer dress, high heels and gloves.

We drove through the woods and after some minutes reached a large old house in the middle of a clearing. A few cars stood in front of the entrance. I rang twice and a servant girl let us in. She knew me and let us proceed without asking any questions.

We went into a cabinet where I told her to stand in front of the wall, facing it, and to put her hands up. I reached out for a black scarf that laid on a small table near the door and bound it around her head so that she couldn't see anything. Then I lifted her dress and rolled her panties down her legs. I told her to step aside and lay the panties on the table.

I ordered her not to speak without allowance and to behave like a good girl. I saw that she grinned and blushed at the same time. Reaching around her back I weighted her breasts and rolled her nipples through the cloth with my fingers. When I pinched them a bit harder, she let out a little cry but soon I felt them stiffen under the silk.

It was time to go inside. I took her by the hand and she followed me to a big room which was sparely lit. Thick curtains hang in front of the windows and a little fire was burning in the fireplace. At one end of the room there were some seats and a sofa on that Edward sat. He said hallo to me and I told him that I had brought something with me.

I told Shari to sit down on the floor. She knelt down in front of us so that Edward had a good view at the cleavage of her breasts which was visible above the rim of her dress. After we chatted a bit he pulled the bell and after a few minutes a young maid went inside the room to bring us some drinks. I noticed that she wore nothing beneath her short white skirt and that quite a bit of her tits were visible at the sides of her apron. After putting down a tablet on the table she left the room and we sipped on our drinks.

Then Edward told me that he would like to see something more of Shari and I told her to get up and stand at the side of my chair. I ordered her to bend over and pull her dress up, and she did it until the rim reached mid-thigh. But I just murmured, "higher up!" And she rubbled the cloth over her hips until her belly button was visible. Then I turned her around to give Edward a good view.

Her ass was now in full view and between her thighs one could see the hairs of her pussy. Edward let his hand wander up her legs and finally stroked her ass. Then he let a finger trace between her cheeks and to allow him a more easy access I bend her over and pushed my leg between hers to part them a bit. Now he had a better view at the outer lips of her pussy and her ass above.

He let his finger move down and rubbed alongside her pussy-lips which began to redden. Then he grabbed one of them with his thumb and finger and pulled it away from her cunt, and Shari began to shift her weight from leg to leg. When moistness began to show, he wriggled his finger between her pussy lips to spread them apart. Shari moaned when he tried a little harder until he could push a finger past her clenched pussy lips and deeper inside her.

I grabbed the cheeks of her ass in both hands and spread them further apart and Edward moved his finger slowly in and out. When her pussy started to became wet, he moved his hand through her legs around her crotch and began to stroke her clit. His thumb fondled her small pussy lips and Shari moaned louder now.

I took two fingers and put them onto her mouth, but she sucked them inside her mouth and licked them as if it would have been my cock. Edward now pulled his hand back and thrust two of his fingers deep inside Shari's cunt. Then he turned his hand around so that her cunt got stretched in each direction. He then took a third finger and pumped her pussy in a teasing, but steady manner. Shari now parted her legs more and arched her back to allow his fingers to penetrate her pussy even more.

Now Edward used his other hand and rubbed her clit to wetten his thumb Then he reached around Shari's cheeks and let his thumb toy with her asshole. Shari tried to contract her secret opening but he steadily pushed his finger inside until he had his thumb up to his second knuckle in her ass. Letting it rest inside her, he continued to turn his other hand and I could see her pussy opening and closing trying to keep his fingers from moving around.

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and reached inside her dress, wetting the nipples and slowly squeezed her breasts. As her body was bend over it was easy for me to grasp her breasts and let them jutt out of her dress, making it easier for me to fondle them. Before Shari reached orgasm Edward pulled all of his fingers out of Shari and holded his fingers in front of her mouth, and I told her to lick them clean. She did as told and Edward reached for the bell, rang two times and asked us to follow him.

I let Shari's dress fall back and led her after Edward. Her dress was still stretched out of shape and her boobs hang out, wibbling around with each step on her high heels.

KnutG
KnutG
2 Followers