A Visit To Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands firmly gripped in his I looked up into his wonderfully sexual face and said, "...ummm, I want you Greg." Looking at me I knew he wanted more from me, so with my face turning bright red with passion and embarrassment I looked up into his eyes again and said, "Greg, I want to fuck you, suck you and play with your body until you cum so hard you pass out."

Grinning down at me boldly he ran his fingers over mine and said, "Is that all you want?" Looking back up at him I said, "No. I also want you to suck me, play with my body and fuck every hole on me that you can get this beautiful dick into until I orgasm so many times that I pass out and wake up with a bruised and sore pussy."

Greg chuckled and releasing his hold on my hands he took my face between his palms and kissed me very softly. The kiss progressed into a hearty frenching that set off my mating instincts in a way that I have never felt before. As we kissed I bent over and removed his boxers feeling his nice big dick flip out, waiting for me. I could feel the moist head touching my neck and the feeling was intoxicating. Pulling back I touched my neck scooping up the precum. Looking into his lovely lust filled eyes I stuck my finger into my hot mouth and sucked him off of it. He groaned at the sight of it and we both began to move back onto the bed.

Lying back on the bed I felt Greg's big hands moving up my inner thigh. Having spoken to him so many times, I knew what he planned and quivered in anticipation. Suddenly I could feel his wet tongue lick at the outer lips of my pussy. I moaned and spread my legs as far apart as they would go pulling my knees up at the same time to give him the best possible access to my soft pink inner folds.

Greg grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and lifted my pussy up higher and began to suck my clit as hard as he could. In my already over stimulated state I began to cum after only a few seconds of this.

"OH GOD GREG.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOHHHHHHH MY GOD..." I panted and gasped as he sucked my clean of all my girl juice.

Greg looked up at me between my trembling thighs and gave me a big grin. "I have been waiting for so long to do that" He moved up over me and gave me a slow soft kiss allowing me to taste my pussy juice on his lips. Grabbing his head I licked his face and cleaned his facial hair by sucking my juice out. Then I place my lips back on his and gave him another taste of my pussy from my tongue.

"MMMMMM.... you taste even better with seconds." He said smiling at me.

Kissing his soft firm lips I gasped in need, "Greg, please I need you in me now." My body felt out of control as Greg continued to kiss my panting lips and just when I thought he was never going to do it.... "OHHHHH!!!!" I could feel the head penetrate my hot pussy opening and as he looked at my face he pushed his throbbing cock in to the hilt.

"Cynthia? .... Cynthia?" I could hear him talking to me as I concentrated on his hot organ as it impaled me so wonderfully.

"Yes baby?" I ran my hands over his neck and shoulders and looked up at his sweet face,

"What do you think...was it worth the wait?" he grinned down at me as I smiled back at him.

"Baby..." I said. "I would never have waited if I had known." Greg kissed me and squeezed me to him as I began to feel the small thrusts that his hips were doing. Little by little he started to slam his hips into my thighs as his wonderful dick slid in and out of my hot wet pussy.

"Cum in me baby. " I said as he fucked me hard.

"No," Greg groaned, " I want more before I cum. I do however want to see you cum sweetie." As he continued to fuck me Greg moved his hand down to my shaved pussy and began to rub my sensitive and swollen clit. I shook violently with the force of the orgasm that hit me. I thought I was going to pass out from the shear bliss of it. Instead I grabbed his shoulders and held him as my body began to settle down.

Greg kissed me and said, "Ok baby, time for something new."

I sighed as Greg pulled out of me and slapped my soft round ass. "Flip over baby."

I smiled as him and slowly rolled over and offered my hot ass to him and showing him my wet pussy lips as I laid my face against the mattress and arched my back. "Is this what you had in mind sweetie?"

Greg's answer to my question was to slam his dick in to my opening as hard as he could. I let out a squeal that only dogs could hear as I began to slam my pussy back at him. Greg grabbed my hips and began to fuck me very thoroughly. I could feel his hand snaking its way to my ass crack. Looking over my shoulder I said, "Go ahead baby...anything you want." I moved a hand behind me and pulled one ass cheek to open my ass for better access for him. I felt one of his big fingers rub against my slit to get it nice and slippery. Of course at this point I had girlie juice to spare. It had begun to run down my inner thighs and drip off of his soft balls. Greg moved his hand back to my ass and began to rim my ass with his finger, lubing it up with my cunt juice.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM", I moaned loudly as he played with my pucker. Greg slipped just the tip of his forefinger into my asshole and continued to fuck me. I could feel him slip another finger in and rub it over his dick through the thin layer of skin as he fucked me. This caused us to both loose control as Greg removed his finger and grabbing my hips fucked me again and again. Reaching under me I could feel his balls as they slapped my pussy. They began to tighten and Greg was now furiously fucking my open pussy as I played with his hot balls and brushed a slick finger over my clit.

I clinched my pussy on his dick making him shoot his load deep in my waiting cunt. "Oh Greg...I can feel it in me ....its so hot .......I'M CUUUUUMMMMMING BABY.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOH GOD IT FEELS SO AMAZING"

As Greg kept fucking my pussy I collapsed onto the bed and stuffed a pillow under my hips so he could have a perfect angle. I could feel him winding down and I pushed back and turned around. Looking him in the eye I took his still hard dick and began to suck it and milk the rest of his yummy cum out of it. Greg played with my soft hair as I finished him off and kneeling up I kissed him letting him taste us both on my mouth,

"MMMMMMMMM" we both moaned at the same time.

Greg reached down and picked the comforter up off the floor and pulled it over us. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissing I whispered, "Thank you baby."

Greg kissed me back massaging my lips with his incredible tongue and said, "Lets get some sleep to recharge and then I will see about your request for a sore pussy and fucking you until you pass out."

Grinning at my damp face I smiled back at him and said, "Anytime your ready baby."

The End

Authors Note: This is based on a trip I had to Chicago last year. Please feel free to send any suggestions to my e-mail address and if your planning on being critical that is great ... just have the guts to identify your self with a return address. Enjoy.

12