A Visit to Daddy's Work

Story Info
A visit to Daddy's work for some lunchtime fun.
1.3k words
3.42
29.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday, and i was going to see my Daddy. Originally He said that He would take the day off to spend with me on the beach, but when W/we spoke on the Monday He said that as work were short staffed and it was busy He wasn't able to, i was very disappointed as i had been looking forward to spending some quality time with Him. i needed to see Him, the longing that i was feeling was becoming more intense i hadn't felt His hands on me for awhile, i needed to feel Him in my mouth against my lips. i craved Him, like an addict i needed my Daddy.

He said that i could still visit with Him, He told me to get to Him for about 11.00am, that i was to meet Him at His place of work, i had been a few times before so i knew where i was going, as i drove towards Him the excitement was building in me i could feel how aroused i was becoming, as i drove i moved one hand between my legs i could feel my wetness spreading onto my inner thighs, i was almost at my destination, there was a services just before the roundabout so i decided to pull in and freshen up. A few minutes later i was pulling into the road where Daddy is working. i turned the car and parked, then text Daddy to say i had arrived it was just 11.00am i was so wet, so excited i couldn't wait to see Him.

A few minutes pass, my phone rings and Daddy instructs me to drive to Him, my heart pounding immediately i do as i am told, as i drive round the corner i see Him, instantly i feel my wetness increase, i feel flushed, excited and a little nervous i have no idea why, He just makes me feel so horny, and it's like everyone can see how wet and sticky i get for Him, my nipples are so hard they actually hurt He was waiting on the corner by the turning where i had waited for Him the very first time i went to see Him at work, that time i had been shaking He stood so close to me not allowing me to touch Him, just to stand still not move, all His work colleagues watching, then He whispered for me to take His cock in my hand, i blushed knowing everyone would see what i was doing, i slowly opened my hand and softly cupped His cock instantly i felt Him growing, without realising i let out a whimper, my legs began to tremble, the desire that spread through me was how He makes me feel every time i am with Him, i love my Daddy.

i pulled up and He got in, i could smell Him, His smell, i loved everything about this man. He directed me where to go, i parked my car next to His, He got out and explained that He had to go back to work but that He would be back in a little bit, i said i had brought Him lunch and He had a look at what i had bought, i asked if i could have a kiss, He said yes, i melted into His kiss, the softness of His full lips, so much passion, my wetness increasing with every second, i softly moaned as i leant into Him.

i watched Him walk back to work and i had a big smile on my face.

i sat in my car reading erotic stories Daddy had told me about an online site where people put their short stories, reading the stories, being close to Daddy i was getting so horny, after a short time Daddy came back i passed Him one of the bottles of drink, i got out the car He looked at me, my heart started pounding He told me to bend, i did exactly as i was told He pushed His fingers into my wetness, deep inside me, i gasped i could feel His fingers moving inside me, i love what He does to me my legs began to shake as He pumped His fingers i could feel my juices i was about to cum all over His fingers, when He removed them and pushed them in my arse, i almost lost my balance and as quick as He had inserted them He took them out, He then held them in front of me, smiling He said clean me, i opened my mouth leant forward and took His fingers covered in my wetness and licked and sucked my Daddy's fingers clean, He smiled as once again He went back to work.

The next time He came back it was lunchtime He got in next to me and i gave Him His lunch, as W/we were talking three men walked past and He smiled i asked if He knew them and He made a joke that He doesn't like them and laughed they looked over to U/us and smiled He said they were scaffolders and that they were ok guys that they liked to play jokes.

After He finished eating He asked if i would like to see in the houses, i said yes and so He showed me, He took me inside and i stood in front of Him, i stood on tip toes once again He kissed me, i know my Daddy loves His little sluts big tits, so i dropped the top of my dress down so He could see them, i love The feel of His rough hands grazing my nipple, the way His warm moist mouth sucks, my breathing changed, i wanted Him so much, i was so wet i wanted to climb on His cock and grind on Him i wanted to feel Him deep inside me, i could feel the wetness on my inner thighs with each movement i made, i was yearning for His touch.

W/we left the house but i needed Him, i needed His cock W/we got back to the car i looked at Him He knew what i needed as i knelt down in front of Him, He removed His cock from the confines of His trousers for me i opened my mouth and sucked, i ran my tongue up and down His hardness i adore this cock, i love sucking Him, i needed Him in my mouth, His precum, sweet and sticky, feeling His hardness against my lips i need to feel Him cum in my mouth. As i knelt in front of Him i looked up at Him and whispered that i needed Him inside me, He told me to stand and to turn, i rested my hand on the car seat, He pulled my dress up exposing my soaking wet cunt, i let out a gasp as He pushed His cock inside me, once again my legs began to tremble softly moaning with each thrust He made into me, i could feel Him, i love how He feels He is all i need, i need Him inside me always. my cunt dripping not wanting to let Him go, He had to go back to work.

Daddy gave me a huge big cuddle and the softest most passionate kiss, He told me to get home, as i left to drive home i had tears in my eyes and a smile on my face, i never want to leave, but at least i could still feel Him inside me and taste Him in my mouth.

When i got home later that night Daddy text and He made me so happy saying He could still smell me.

i am my Daddy's little slut and i love Him very much.

He also told me that the three guys all wanted to fuck me, i wonder what Daddy had told them ...