A Visit to Family

Story Info
Hazel proves experience is not essential.
13.4k words
4.5
125k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

This was written for J but thought maybe others would like to read it. As I don't like splitting up my stories it is fairly long. I hope when you read it you will take the time to give it a vote so that I'll know whether I'm hitting the right note with the readers.

* * * * *

It had been a while since I had last seen Hazel, as my brother had gone to the States with his family in order to make a fresh start after some business problems in the UK. As so often happens he and his wife had given it a go in the US but things just hadn't worked out the way they had hoped and the whole family had come back. My brother, John, had bought a farm near the Yorkshire dales which he was trying to make a go of.

While Hazel, my niece, and her family had been in the States I had wanted to visit, but the opportunity had never materialised so we hadn't seen each other for about 5 years now and of course I hadn't really thought much about Hazel in any other way than my pretty, cute and bubbly 13 year old niece.

I hadn't married myself, concentrating more on my career in the early years and then becoming set in my ways found it difficult to take the plunge. This being the case, at the ripe age of 45, I didn't have any family of my own and to an extend this made me closer to my brothers family and especially the children, so much so that I was fairly excited on the long drive up from London and the prospect of seeing them all again after such a long gap.

I stopped a couple of times as I neared my destination to obtain directions and finally pulled in to the long track leading to the farm house. Driving along the track I passed several fields in which the corn stood straight and tall in the sun a breeze making it move like gentle lapping waves of green tinted water, while in others the rape seed was a brilliant almost dazzling golden yellow in the sun shine. Finally the car passed the huge barn and stables and I saw the big old farm house, I parked in the drive at the front of the house and walked up to the door. The door was massive and had a huge brass knocker of a lions head with mane the dark door had a lot of pitting and scratches which made the oak door look aged. I had just knocked when the door was flung open almost immediately by Elaine, my sister-in-law, who pulled it wide open and jumped into my arms, her squeals of sheer delight making her excitement at seeing me again plainly obvious.

There had always been some underlying sexual chemistry between us and I could feel my cock stir as her firm tits pressed against my chest, my hands automatically clasping her tight arse as I squeezed her body against mine. She stepped back after her initial excitement, giving me the opportunity to take her all in. She was still a very attractive woman, with clear blue grey sparkling eyes and large full lips set in a well formed delicate face, probably a size 12, armed with a beautiful pair of 36BB and standing at 5'5" in her socks. Her curvaceous form clearly outlined in her pretty pastel coloured pinafore dress, with large white buttons in the shape of daisy heads from top to bottom. She had always been a very excitable woman and I had often wondered what it would be like to fuck her, her personality being what it was I felt sure she would be one of those women that was insatiable once she got going, but the fact that she was my brother's wife had always held me back.

We eventually entered the house and I saw Hazel standing there, for a brief instant it didn't register in my brain that she was the scrawny young niece that I hadn't seen for 5 years. She had filled out and up, now an inch or maybe two taller than her mother with sultry looks and a large pair of pouting lips. Momentarily the fact that she was my niece was forgotten as I took in the picture of this tall attractive blonde with a fuck me figure 34C/28/37, sex seemed to be screaming out of every pore in her young teenage body and I found myself excessively excited at her nearness. The dress she wore barely covered her pussy and the only thing that seemed to be stopping her tits from spilling out of the tiny figure hugging dress were the two hard nipples that clearly tented it.

I scolded myself for thinking of her in such a sexual way and tried to bury my thoughts.

"Hello Hazel, my little princess, you seem to have really filled out well and are prettier than ever, if that's at all possible." I told her as I smiled still at logger heads with my own thoughts as my eyes looked her up and down.

"Hi Uncle Peter, thank you, I made an extra special effort for you and hoped you'd like what you saw." Her voice was soft and sexy and it pleased me to hear that she had made special efforts to please me and couldn't stop myself speculating as to what else she might be willing to do to please; almost as the very thought crept into my head I quashed it simultaneously admonishing myself for even thinking it.

"I have to do some of my chores in the yard and then I'll come back and sit on your lap so you can tell me a story like the old days, I'd just love that."

The thought of her tight arse on my cock made it twitch as I joked that she might be a bit heavy for an old man like me and waved her off.

I spend the day talking to her mother in the kitchen while she prepared dinner, my brother was out on business with the boys and there was not much else for me to do. We chatted about various things and it wasn't long before she told me my brother had been involved with some other woman while they were in the States. After making this revelation Elaine broke down crying obviously still hurting at the mere thought of what had taken place. I moved in to comfort her embracing her tightly in my arms and telling her how stupid John must be to go to another woman when he had her all to himself. Cupping her cheeks in my palms I looked down at her beautiful tear stained face and before I knew what was happening my mouth moved to hers and I hungrily begun to kiss her with the passion I had always felt for her but had so far always managed to suppress, she responded her hot tongue entering my mouth as her hand moved down between our bodies to my cock and she squeezed it tightly, there was no misunderstanding possible, her action was a deliberate act, and was to put it mildly surprising, I should perhaps have pulled away being who she was but my cock was now in control of my faculties, as I am sure it would have been with a very large percentage of the male population.

Elaine stopped her greedy onslaught on my mouth briefly, "God Peter I really need you to fuck me now this minute, I haven't let John anywhere near me for months and I am so fucking hot I'm so desperate for someone to fuck my cunt and make me feel wanted in that way again."

I didn't need to hear anymore, I lifted her and sat her on the kitchen table pushing her back until she lay on it with her legs wide apart and dangling over the edge. She pulled her dress up and I looked down at her sodden knickers, my nostrils flared with the scent of her sex as I unceremoniously yanked her knickers down almost tearing them in the process in my haste. As I pulled them completely down and begun to lower my face to her hairy but trimmed cunt I caught a glimpse of Hazel in the doorway watching the scene unfolding in front of her but it was too late for me to stop now. The smell of her mother's pussy was overpowering and my resolve had vanished with it, so I choose to ignore Hazel's presence. Thinking back the truth was that I probably subconsciously wanted Hazel to watch what I was going to do to her mother in the hope that this would turn her on enough to make her want me in the way sexual way that I had started wanting her the minute I saw her.

I knelt in between Elaine's legs moving my head to her quim my mouth watering in anticipation as it closed around her hot sex and I begun to feast on her juicy cunt. My deep hidden yearnings over many years to be in this very position spurred me on as I engulfed the whole of her sex with my mouth and suckled on her bloated cunt lips as her juices filled my mouth before sliding down my throat. She tasted sweet, her pussy was so very hot and juicy and felt ready for a good fucking as her sticky lubricant seemed to literally pour out of her as though in testament to the fact that she hadn't been fucked for months. My mouth continued paying its oral homage to her soft cunny flesh before finally moving further down to her arse. I pull her buttocks apart and licked her tiny arse hole with my tongue making her shiver in ecstasy as she begged me to fuck her, my oral desires not yet fulfilled I ignored her pleas. My mouth, as though with a mind of its own, moved back to her juice filled opening licking and sucking like some mad man while my hand went down to her arse and I started to gently and deliberately rub her arse hole with the ball of my finger until the saliva and cunt juice soaked entrance parted and I could push my long thick middle finger into her passage, I pushed about an inch inside as her sphincter squeezed around my violating digit before with one deep thrust I sent the rest of my finger all the way deep inside her anal canal making her screech with delight.

I was 18 and still a sexual virgin, although with the horse riding, gymnastics and other sports and things my cherry had long since popped. I was also currently going through a phase where sexual frustration was creeping in, never having had a cock inside me, although I was surrounded by sexual activity in which all the animals on the farm seemed to be engaged, especially this time of the year, making me wonder what it would be like to have a big cock pumping inside my pussy. I knew that I was ready for sex but I found none of the boys at school attractive enough or of sexual maturity to make me want to surrender my virginity. Although, my frustration even got to the point that, I sometimes wished my older brothers would make some move on me they hadn't and I had to content myself with my own fingers every night, something which I was by now quite expert at.

As dad and both my brothers had gone to the cattle market and wouldn't be back until later that evening and it was such a hot today, I'd dressed in the shortest dress I owned and even mum told me I looked really sexy in it and filled it out in all the right places.

When uncle Peter turned up I was surprised at how handsome he still looked and what a fantastic body he had for a man of his age. I had always had a girlie crush on him, even before we went away and the moment I saw him butterflies seemed to take off in my stomach and my blood raced around my body.

I was a bit shocked at first as I watched from the doorway of the kitchen as my mother was lifted on to the kitchen table and voluntarily assisted uncle Peter by pushing herself upwards and then letting him take her knickers completely off. The initial shock soon disappeared, replaced with sheer excitement as I saw her spread her legs wide open for him, her face portrayed what I could only describe as an animal lust, he looked straight at her hairy cunt and seemed to sniff at her before his head disappeared between her thighs. At the sight of him kneeling down in front of my mum his face making a bee line for her quim my eyes must have gone the size of a pair of giant gob stoppers as I watched I could make out his long fat tongue slide up and down her wide open wet hairy pussy and his lips close on her fat bloated labia as he begun sucking on them making her buck and scream out. My mother wasn't aware that I was watching the pair of them, she was so excited I doubt she would have noticed a herd of elephants stampeding through the kitchen, as I heard her gasp out again and saw my uncle Peter slip a long finger up her tight brown arse hole. I was now getting very wet and could feel my juices running into my knickers saturating them as I watched my uncle Peter suck out my mother's wet hairy cunt, he briefly turned his head and I saw my mother's sex juices glistening on his face, while he continued to finger fuck her arse. My eyes were glued to the scene unfolding in front of me while my hands suddenly had a mind of their own and made their way down to my own crutch, I gasped out as my fingers touch my wet knickers and a hot flash rushed through me. I was suddenly very jealous of my mother because she was getting what I had only dreamt about. The scene unfolding in front of my very eyes was sexually exhilarating but at the same time I couldn't help but wonder; surely my mother was not going to let Uncle Peter actually fuck her.

I could sense my young niece was still watching, as I stood up and moved my face to Elaine's while undoing my belt to allow my trousers to fall to the ground and kissed her hard on the lips, she greedily opened her mouth to suck on my tongue now heavily coated with her cunt juices. My trousers were around my ankles now and I ordered Elaine to suck my cock, making sure to move back from the table so Hazel could see my hard cock sticking straight up and throbbing as her mum got on her knees hungrily wrapping her hot wet lips around my rigid meat greedily gobbling on it like there's no tomorrow. After a while I put my hands on her head holding it in position as I fucked her mouth thrusting my cock deep inside until it was entering her throat and I could feel the heavy breathing through her nose against my stomach as she fondled my rock hard balls, her experience and enjoyment of cock sucking clearly evident.

I was near to cumming as I fucked her mouth but I wanted Hazel to watch me while I fucked her mother hard and before the rest of the family came back home. It was obvious from my sister –in-laws face, which did little to nothing to hide her wanton lust, that she hadn't been fucked for a long time and was craving for some hot cock to fill up her tight cunt, if time had permitted I would have made her suck me until my spunk shot out into her eager mouth and then made her suck on my balls and arse until I was ready to fuck her again, but as things were I didn't know if we had the time available, obviously not wanting my brother and his sons to come home and find me fucking my sister-in-law. I also wanted Hazel to be able to see as much as possible hoping this would make her want to do all the things she was witnessing her own mother happy and ready to do with me.

I pushed her mother to one side and lay flat out on the floor my cock sticking up like some flag pole and ordered Elaine to sit on it. She crouched over it facing the doorway and holding my cock in position as she lowered herself down on to my swollen rigid pole, as soon as I felt my cock slide inside her hot cunt I pulled her back to me so that she was almost lying on my chest as I held her with my arms under her armpits allowing me to pull her dress apart sending buttons flying everywhere as I lowered her bra and begun to rub her already hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers every so often pinching them hard. She was laying on top of me her legs wide open as I bucked up and down penetrating her hard with my cock knowing Hazel could see my cock as it slid in and out of her mother's hairy wet cunt. I fucked Elaine in this position for some time, her juices flowing all over my cock and balls and until I was near to cumming myself. I stop thrusting into her sex box and ordered her off.

"Get off me now Elaine and suck my dick some more, show me what a good cock sucker

you are and get it nice and juicy for your arse."

Elaine was happy to do as instructed and got up, turning round to face my cock which was glistening and dripping wet with her cunt juices and the pre-cum that saturated it. Elaine moved her head down to my tool engulfing most of the length in one movement as she begun sucking on it with relish making loud slurping sounds as her saliva covered my shaft and her head bobbed up and down eventually taking the whole length inside her mouth and throat until her chin rested on my balls, one hand playing with them while the other rubbed the small area at the base of my cock. Each time her mouth reached the top of my cock her tongue would lick around the exposed area between the crown and the shaft, which she must have known from experience was extra sensitive and this send a tingling sensation throughout my body.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer, "Now sit on it and take it up your big tight arse like a good fucker." I demanded.

She instantly moved into position squatting over me while holding my cock still in her hot little hands while she slowly lowered her arse onto the rigid rock hard pole. She winced as it begun to slide in, probably she needed more lubrication, but she was too far gone to worry about the initial pain, needing to be fucked as much as I wanted to fuck her, and lowered her body further down. I watched in awe as the fat almost purple head of my cock pushed her rubbery brown flesh apart and slid inside her body past her tight sphincter, which clasped my rod like a clamp. Inch by inch my pinkie flesh disappeared through her brown back door entering her anal fuck tube until all 8" were buried in her anal passage. She begun to ride me, her body moving up and down, slowly at first then once accustomed to the violation of her body she begun moving with speed pushing her body up until my cock was almost completely out of her body and then dropping herself all the way down impaling her self on my spear as she breathed harder and faster, her hands were in between her legs making squelching sounds as she frigged her wet cunt until she finally screamed with lust.

"YESSSS... FUCCCKKKKK... YESSSS... YOUUUU... BAAASTTTAARRRDD... FUCKKKEEERRR... YESSSSS... AAAHHHHHH... AAAAAHHH... OOOOOHHH

YESSSS... AAAAAAAHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... IIII...

NEEEDDEDD... THATTT... YOUUU... DIRTYYY... ARSE... FUCKKEERR... GOOOD.

YESSSS... AAAHHHH... AAAHHH... FUCCCKKK... YESSSSS... AAAAAHHHHH... "

"Now show me what a cock sucker you are Elaine, show me how grateful you can be."

I told her, my fingers pinching her nipples hard while at the same time pulling at them, starching them as she winced her breathing slowly becoming normal once again.

She quickly got up turned round and bending down swallowed my cock forcing herself to take about three quarters of it in her mouth as her head moved up and down until I shot my load making her choke as the thick cum filled her mouth until it escaped from the corners of her lips. She continued to jerk and squeeze my meat faster and faster, even spraying her face and tits with my cum, until she was sure every drop had been sucked into her mouth or leaked onto her face, and then she moved to me opening her mouth to show a large white lake of spunk in her mouth and then slowly and very deliberately swallowed my seed as I watched her throat contract as it slipped down like an oyster.

I knew Hazel was still watching as I caught a glimpse of her through the crack in the door and hoped that tomorrow I would get a chance to fuck her young tight fuck holes, pleased that her mother had so eagerly and nicely demonstrated that there are three, not just one, good fuck holes if a woman is hot and sexy enough to try it out.

I was now getting very turned on as I listened to mums gasps of pleasure as uncle Peters huge hard prick slid in and out of her wet squelching cunt, it seemed impossible that she would be able to take it all up her but she did and kept begging him not to stop, by now my hand was inside my wet knickers and I begun to frig my hot wet virgin cunt, which I'd taken to shaving so it was smooth and felt silky and extra sensitive. To my astonishment and disbelief I heard Uncle Peter as he told my mum that he wanted to fuck her tight arse for her. To my amazement instead of protesting she looked up at him her face betraying a wanton hunger as I heard her giving him the go ahead almost begging him to do it.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers