A Visit to My Lover

Story Info
He introduces his lover to light bondage, a threesome, & anal.
6.2k words
3.48
38.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive to her place, in anticipation of seeing her again. Its been several months since the last time we got together. I know she is looking forward to our meeting, and has suggested several things she would want to do. I want to do them too, though maybe with a little twist here and there to her plans. Keep her guessing what will happen next. The following is what I am thinking about doing with her:

I park and walk to her door. She must have been looking out the window, for as I walk to it, she opens it. I step inside, close the door behind me, and kiss her boldly on the lips. And I keep kissing her for quite a while, and our tongues start to rub each other, and she tastes so good. Finally, we stop kissing, and part. She steps back a bit.

She has gotten dressed in jeans casual, with a blouse that highlights her ample breasts. She must be wearing a soft bra, as her nipples are pointing out through the blouse's material. In anticipation, I am guessing. She is smiling, and is looking forward to my visit over the next several hours. Now its time to surprise her a bit.

"Good to see you again. Now, take off all your clothes!" I order.

She is rather surprised by this command. We usually sit on the sofa and make out and talk, catching up on what we have been doing. Not this time. She initially bulks at my request. I repeat my command. She hesitates.

I say "OK, if you do not want to play, I can always leave." I turn and start to head for the door, reaching for the knob to open it.

She says "OK, you startled me with your request." And she starts to unbuckle her jeans.

"There will be many orders and commands. None of which will be painful. None should make you terribly uncomfortable. None will be unsafe. Please obey them. If you cannot, please say the word APPLE, and I will stop."

She nodded, and continued to undress.

Soon she was totally naked, standing there in front of me in her living room. I told her "Please stand there quietly, while I look you over. All over." I walked up to her, and began to look at her closely. I did not touch her. But my hands followed the outline of her body about an inch or two from her skin. Slowly, looking at her, from her shoulders to her large perky breasts, to her belly button and along her thighs. She was watching me, and I could tell she was a bit aroused by all this. Her nipples became a little harder, and I think her pussy was getting a little wet too.

She had not shaved, which I was quite thankful for. I love a hairy cunt. I know some of you do not, but its my preference. He bush did not extend to her thighs, and her legs appeared to be satin smooth. She is very pretty, and very femine.

I now walked behind her. Her head turned, and I thought about telling her to face forward. But since I was only looking, and not touching, I decided that for her to watch me would add to her anticipation. When I got to her butt, I really did want to touch her, to pull each cheek apart and peer and see her rosebud. And pussy too, as she was standing with her legs about a foot apart. But I didn't, partly because I had not touched her front. My hands still followed the contours of her back and behind, and down the back of her legs. As I leaned down, I caught a scent of pussy that was getting very wet. Good.

"OK, you look good and I'm glad to see you did not shave your pussy. Now, I want you to go over to the sofa, pick up a small pillow, and put it down by my feet. You are to get on your knees, unbuckle my jeans, and give me a blow job. I want you to get me nice and hard, and I want to see if you really appreciate me visiting you again."

I stood there, and watched as she first thought about it, then quickly moved into action. She kneed before me, and unbuckled my belt buckle, then my unzipped me, and undid my pants, pulling them down to towards my shoes. She then pulled my underwear, my tidy whities, down towards my crumbled trousers. She leaked her lips, and took me all into her mouth. And started one of those very good blow jobs that I really liked.

She knows that I know that she does not like anyone to cum into her mouth, and I would respect that. She suspected that this was just a warm-up, and I would not explode into her mouth. But I said nothing regarding that, and I suspect that she was thinking about it while she kissed and sucked and tongued me. So far things had gone a bit unexpected, so it was not out of the realm of possibilities that I would let her blow me to climax.

Usually, I let her blow me about five minutes, as she also knows that I would rather be between her legs. I have never been one to really enjoy a blow job, not because I have not received an outstanding one, for I have received several over the years.

In all those almost forty years, I had only cum in the mouth of three, two women and one men. Actually it was a boy, and I was 14, and we were fooling around and he was sucking me, and I came without telling him. He was upset a bit, and was always careful to limit his blowjobs in the future when we got to play. As for me, I have sucked about a dozen cocks over the years, and two of them all the way to the end. And I enjoyed it immensely.

I had looked at her clock on the wall when she started to blow me, and after ten minutes I said, "OK, you have been a good participant. Now you will get some rewards. Go upstairs to your bed, and put the ankle restraints on, and hook them to the bed. Then put on your blindfold and then the handcuffs. Then holler that you are ready. I will be upstairs shortly after I go to the bathroom."

She got up and quickly walked upstairs. I pulled my underwear and pants upwards, and temporarly hooked the pants. I did not want to trip on the stairs. I waited a few minutes, giving her time to get herself partly restrained and blindfolded. I heard her call "I'm ready," but I made no response and did not move. I took off my shoes. I heard her holler again, and this time, I started up the stairs, and they squeek, and she surely heard them. At the top of the stairs, I looked into her bedroom.

It was a beautiful sight to see. She was laying there on the bed, with her ankles restrained. She had the blindfold on. She had looped the handcuffs through her backboard of the bed, and her arms were extended back behind her head. This was very trusting of me, as there was no way I could see that she could get herself released. I did wonder where the handcuff key was at, hope she knew. As her current position would get uncomfortable in a hour or so. I said nothing as I observed her.

Her legs were spayed, and I could see her pussy and rosebud as I walked to the bottom of the bed. And clearly, my nose told me she was aroused, as I could also see the wetness around her pussy lips. She was licking her lips with her tongue. Waiting.

I stood there for a few minutes, quietly, not making a sound. And she was acting really good, being quiet too. She had heard me climb the stairs, and might have heard me step into her room. It was carpeted, but not a thick rug.

I wanted to undress right there, standing there looking at her, constrained on the bed.

I stood there watching her lying on the bed. She had attached ankle restraints that had her legs spayed wide open, and if I walked to the bottom of the bed, I could easy see her slowly glistening pussy. She had put the handcuffs through the headboard and her arms were over her head with each wrist bound. Oh yes, she had a blindfold on.

While standing there, I was looking through the bedroom, seeing what items I could make use of. Of course, she followed my instructions, as she had her favorite vibrator on the night stand, along with several different bottles of lube. The one that warms. The one that is quite tasty. I noticed several candles on the dresser, and two of them were over eight inches tall. Hmm, I thought of another possibility.

Then there were the normal things you would find in a woman's bedroom. There was a small mirror, and a hair brush. Makeup and tweezers. Pictures of family. A book sat on the nook in the night stand. Small lamps on each stand. A box of tissues. A wrist watch. Small and sundry things that might be used in tonight's fun. Or might not.

There was a chair in the corner, and I decided to now undress and lay my clothes on top of it. It took only a few minutes, and I was extremely quiet. I figured she had sensed me enter the bedroom, but she was likewise quiet too. Listening, I imagine. Soon, I was naked except I kept my glasses on.

I walked slowly and quietly out of the bedroom, into the hallway, and then into the bathroom. I did not close the door, but I did turn on the light, and hitting the switch made a noise. I raised the toilet seat, and prompty started to pee. I had drove over 90 minutes, and had to go. My penis was still a little damp from her minstrations when we were downstairs. I finished going, flicked it a few times to knock off the urine on the tip of my cock, and then flushed the toilet and put down the seat. I am still in training, my wife would say, and I know how women hate it when a man does not put down the seat.

I then looked around the bathroom. She had cleaned it, spick and span, before I had arrived. It showed. It contained the normal things, and I was searching for items that I could use. I opened the medicine cabinet, and almost chuckled to see the box of rubbers there. There was another bottle of lube, plus some tampons. A few bottles of medicine, mouth wash, flosh, and a few other items typical of the location. I looked behind the shower current, and there was soap and a bottle of shampoo. And one of those fluffy things that women like to use in a shower. I took it from the shower holder, I could use this item later. I also took a towel, one condom and one tampon. And another hair brush.

I walked out of the bathroom, decided to keep the light on, so it reflected in the darkening bedroom. It would give me sufficient light to see her in about an hour. I walked over to the bed. I rubbed my hands on her ankle, giving it a little massage. She purred a little, and then said "I was wondering when you were going to begin." I did not respond. I then moved around the bed, and massaged her other ankle.

I was still holding the items from the bathroom, so when I stopped massaging her second ankle, I laid them on the night stand. I did make a noise, but she only slightly turned her head, trying to figure out what I was doing. I noticed that she had put some slack in the restraints, so that she could slightly bend her legs, or even lift her butt off the bed or to the side. That might be helpful later.

Next, I took the tip of the tampon, and used its tip to rub her nipple. It must have felt nice, as I was rewarded with one that soon became nicely erect.

I then moved it to the over nipple, getting the same result. She smiled and leaked her lip. I then picked up the hair brush. She has nice thick black hair and wears it slightly below her shoulders. Her hair was tossed a bit away from her head, and I started to comb her hair with the brush. I know this surprised her at first, but then she turned her head to give me better access to her head. I hoped that I was not pulling any hair out, but with a little pleasure comes a little bit of pain, perhaps. I then moved to the other side of her face, and brushed her hair. She had a big smile on her face.

I stopped, and began to massage her forehead. She has always liked this. And I rubbed her for several minutes, in different motions, running my fingers along her brow. Slightly running my fingers to the edge of her hairline, and then circling her brow. Rubbing the top part of her nose. Such a cute nose. Then when I was almost finished, I started to run my fingers through her hair. I liked her thick hair. And she liked the attention.

I now stopped, and walked to the closet. I had spotted the shoes lying on the floor, and I was looking for one that was just right. There, that one, with a thin somewhat pointed heel, only about an inch and a half to two inches long, not really a high heel, but something reasonable and moderate and so much what she would wear to accent her ankles and calves, but not so tall a heel that she would have trouble walking. This would do. I walked back to the bed, and started to rub her nipple with the tip of the heel. Then I turned the shoe around, and used the toe to rub her nipple and breast. It was a little rough, kind of like sandpaper, but not that rough. She seemed to like this. I then stopped. And waited a few minutes, not touching her.

I then rubbed the toe of the shoe against the side of her butt and down her leg, stopping at her ankles. Then I used the tip of the heel, and rubbed it along the intersection of her leg and pelvis. Along her pussy, but not touching it. Then I used the toe end of the shoe to rub her thigh. I then moved around to the other side of the bed, and repeated the same movements. I could see she was getting a little bit more aroused.

When I finished, I decided to prop the shoe, whith the heel sitting on her clitty, and the toe pushing against the opening of her cunt. I pushed it down, softly, and, too my surprise, it stayed in place. I left it there, and moved to the head of the bed. I began to massage her forehead again. But this time, I started to kiss her neck at the same time. She arched her back, and tilted her head back, receiving my attentions. I eventually worked my way up to her mouth, and started to kiss her, and soon our tongues were twirling against each other. I looked down, and that shoe remained sitting there, on top of her pussy (I had thought I might need to put something in the shoe to weigh it down).

I then moved down to her breasts with my mouth, and my hands started to knead her shoulders and massage her chest. She was purring quite a bit now. After about ten minutes of breast massage and kissing, licking, some slight biting of her nipples, I stopped. And then returned to the scene of the crime with her vibe, with it turned on to a low setting, rubbing against her breasts and nipples.

At this point, I stopped, and pressed slightly down on the shoe. It had provided a little stimulation to her clit and into her pussy, but not much. I then removed the shoe, and put down the vibe, and reached for the hairbrush again. This time, I slowly combed her pussy hair in a downward motion towards her feet. Her hair was soft and long, and nice and black. This time, I did not want to cause her any pain by pulling on her hair, so I went very slow and softly. Then I put down the brush, and picked up the vibrator. I moved to her head, and rubbed her neck and chin with my fingers. Then I inserted one finger, then two, into her mouth. She opened wide, and I rubbed the inside a little.

Then I replaced my fingers with the tip of the vibe. She knew what it was in a few minutes after licking it with her tongue, and soon was sucking and licking on it like a cock. She got it wet, and that is what I wanted her to do. I then pulled it from her mouth, and then went to the entrance of her pussy lips, and started to press it in. Without turning it on. I had it in about an inch or so, then turned it on a little. And pressed it in, several more inches. And left it running pushed inside her.

I thought about using the butt plug that was sitting on the night stand, but I decided to let that wait. Surely, after she has had several climaxes.

So I chose the butterfly instead. This is designed to attach to a clit, and vibrate and provide intense pleasures. I first used it on both nipples, then after a few minutes, attached it to her clitty. And turned the vibration upwards. I then sat on the chair, and watched her.

Quietly, I sat on the chair, and the two vibrations were starting to make their effect on her body. She was starting to move a little bit, as if that effected how deep the vibe in her pussy would go. The tip might be close to her g spot, but just out of reach, and maybe she was instinctlvely trying to move it towards that spot. I was having fun, and so was she. I wish I had a camera, though she would have killed me.

I then decided to pull a little cruel trick on her.

I walked down the stairs, and they creaked again. I went to the front door, and opened it, and then closed the door, soundly so that she had to hear me. I then moved very slowly, reaching the steps, and going up one step at a time, being very quiet. It took about five minutes to reach the top of the step, and when I was there, her head was turned to the entrance of the bedroom to the hallway, listening to see if she heard me. Then she called my name, asking if I was there. I did not answer. I saw her move, as if to pull loose from her restraints, but nothing gave. Unfortunately, I realized that this had broken her mood, despite having a vibe deep in her pussy and a butterfly on her clit, she was too much concerned that I left her apartment. Her pleas had almost become shouts. And still I did not answer, but then I had to end this. I walked slowly to the bed, and then leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. "You bastard," she said. I kissed her and rubbed her brow and fingers through her hair. And her shoulders and breasts and arms. I felt so bad.

So I pulled the butterfly off, and started to lick and nibble her clitty, and worked on it for the next 15 to 20 minutes non-stop. I left the vibe in her pussy, and sometimes moved it a little. She was getting aroused more and more, and now I was sucking her clitty and fucking her pussy with the vibe. I then pulled it out and pressed it hard on her clit. And fucked that too. A few minutes later, I was rewarded with her scream and first orgasm of the night. After she came, I mounted her, and fucked her slowly and fast for another ten minutes. She did not cum this time, but I think I returned her to the mood she was in before I decided to play that cruel trick on her.

Next, I was going to use the butt plug on her lovely arse.

I got off of her after fucking her hard for about ten minutes. I reinserted her vibe into her pussy, and grabbed the butterfly and attached it again to her clitty. I then kissed her on the mouth, and massaged her breasts. I looked over at the clock on her nightstand, and thought that they should be arriving soon.

Almost on cue, the doorbell rang. I whispered to her, "Our guest has arrived." She smiled, as she requested a male-female-male threesome, and I could only imagine that was what she was thinking was happening. She was mostly right.

I grabbed my trousers, put them on, and walked down the stairs. I answered the door and indicated to my two guests that they needed to be quiet. I let them into the apartment, and motioned them into the living room. I told them that she was upstairs, bound and blindfolded. They smiled. I told them to get undressed, and come upstairs quietly and one at a time. I would be playing with her, and they were welcome to join in as they felt like it.

I then walked up the stairs. I whispered in her ear "Our guest that you requested has arrived. He is getting undressed and will be observing us for a few minutes. Then you can expect that he will join us on the bed. Enjoy." She smiled and licked her lips.

I again started to kiss her on the neck, and slowly rub her delicious breasts. I looked down, and the vibe and butterfly were continuously vibrating down below. She was starting to get very aroused just from all this action, plus the thought that her fantasy was this close to being fulfilled.

Since I have met her, she has always wanted to have a threesome with another man. She wanted to be fucked and sucked by two guys at the same time. Plus she has always wanted to see me suck or be sucked by another man. So this fantasy was helping to fuel her arousal. And I was also looking forward to playing with our new friend.

12