A Visit to My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up, and was surprised to see the other guest coming up the stairs slowly. This guest was now naked, and walked to the bottom of the bed and then sat down on the chair. It was clear that our guest was going to watch for a few minutes.

Then he walked up the stairs, completely naked and having a nice hard-on. He looked to be about seven inches hard, about two inches wide. With nice suckable balls. This would be fun.

I continued to play with her while our two guests watched. He was stroking his cock watching us play. Our other guest was playing too. Then he decided to walk over to the side of the bed, and while I was kissing her, he leaned down and began to suck on her breast. Certainly, she could tell it was not me, and that the mouth that was now gently sucking on her nipple was male. Now she was getting really turned on, as her fantasy was this close. So close she could almost feel it.

Our second guest was playing, and getting turned on watching the three of us play. I moved down to suck on her other breast, so now she was receiving a good breast massage with two veteran tongues and mouths. I think I heard her purr.

The second guest could not stand not joining into our play on the bed. So the guest got up from the chair, and decided to join in between her legs. She pulled on the butterfly a little, and this extra stimulation caused my lover to start a small orgasm. She probably thought either I or the other male was playing with the butterfly vibe. Little did she know that there was a fourth person in the room.

The fourth wheel then pulled the butterfly off her clitty, and began to suck on it. I looked at my lover, and the she had that look of being puzzled on her face. Two guys were sucking on her nipples, so who was sucking on her clitty? Did I bring another guy to the party?

"Two guys, you are so wicked" she said. I let her run that fantasy through her head. She relaxed a bit, and let the gentle massage start to overwhelm her. I had met the two guests and we had had an opportunity to play before, so I decided to invite them to my lover's apartment to fulfill her fantasy. Or more than one.

Pretty soon, my lover was started to buck on the bed, lifting her butt upwards in anticipation of the great clit sucking that she was receiving. My lover was giving her normal directions that she gives when I suck her clit, but I believe the guest was doing a great job, licking, sucking, biting, pulling, fingering all at the right times.

After about 15 minutes, my lover started a series of intense and growing orgasms. She started to cum and cum and cum. Near the end, I reached upwards, and undid the blindfold. She immediately looked down at the woman between her legs.

After catching her breath, my lover whispered "Thank you." I then moved behind the male, and started to pinch his nipples as he continued to suck my lovers nipple. "Would you like to be fucked by him for a few minutes, and then watch me suck him?" She nodded in agreement.

He moved over between her legs, removed the vibe in her cunt, and slowly inserted his cock into her. The female moved to the head of the bed, and started to kiss my lover. But my lover wanted to watch herself being fucked. I went behind the female, and started to knead her breasts. She turned around, and standing there, we started to kiss and make out, standing by the side of the bed. And my lover was being fucked forcefully by the male. He then pulled out, and laid beside my lover, with his feet at her head, and his head near her toes.

I moved over to the other side of the bed, and because he was lying opposite her, would give my lover an excellent view of me sucking his dick. I leaned down, and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I could taste her pussy juice on it. It tasted so good. I slid his cock about four inches into my mouth, and slowly sucked and licked it upwards until I was back at the head. I nice purplish head. I licked it all around. I then licked the outside, downwards, to his balls. And sucked and licked his balls, then back up the shaft to the tip. And then took him completely into my mouth. All the way down to his delicious balls. I continued to suck him. And lick him, and suck him. I knew from our previous liaison that he could cum and quickly recover. That is what I wanted to happen. So I continued to suck and lick and then I fingered his asshole. This caused him to cum, quite a bit, that a little dribbled out of my mouth. I then left his dick, and began to give a snowball kiss to my lover. I did not know if she would try to veer away, but the excitement of the moment caused her to kiss me so hard, sharing his cum in both our mouths. I swallowed my half, and I think my lover did too.

The male got off the bed, and sat on the chair. So much for folding my clothes there. Who knew it would be a favorite perch to watch our activities?

I decided that we could get into many other positions if I released my lover from her bonds. So I now unbound her legs and gently massaged her legs. I then asked her where the keys were to the handcuffs, and she told me to look on the dresser, where I found them and quickly unlocked her. I then massaged her arms and wrists. She then got off the bed, and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

While my lover was in the loo, I asked the female get on the bed and lie on her back. I got between her legs, and started to lick her clit and finger fuck her pussy. She really did not need any more stimulation, so I quickly got up on her and stuck my cock into her pussy. By this time, my lover had returned from the bathroom, and was standing there watching. I asked the male to get the lube on the night stand, and told him to lubricate my ass and fuck me there. He followed my directions, and soon he got on top of my, and slowly inserted his cock into my butt. I felt good and I was so full back there. The three of us soon established a gentle fucking motion, me fucking her, he fucking me. And my lover now sat on the chair, gently rubbing her clit and watching the show. I knew if I continued much longer, the rubbing of my prostrate would cause me to cum very soon. I slowed down, but he continued to fuck me harder and harder. Each time, he pushed me deeper into her. Finally, I came inside her, and I could feel him cum again inside my arse.

We recoverd and pulled out of both holes. The female continued to lay on the bed, and as the male and I got off the bed, my lover got between the female's legs and began to eat her pussy and clit. Us two males watched as she ate her pussy. We decided to each assist, I went to the female and started to massage and suck on her breasts. The male stuck his face into my lover's upturned ass, and began to lick and suck on her asshole, and likely began to tongue her rosebud. Soon the female was cumming due to my lover's efforts. And I think my lover enjoyed the added stimulation of getting her own ass reamed with his tongue.

Unfortunately, the couple told us that they had to go, and we exchanged kisses with each of them. We walked them downstairs, where they dressed. We then kissed each other again, and they said that we could join them at their place sometime in the future. They walked out of the apartment, and my lover and I returned to her bedroom.

My lover and I walked back upstairs after the couple had left. I asked her if she wanted me to tie her up again, and play with her arse. She agreed, and lay on the bed on her stomach. I carefully attached her ankles to each of the posts of the bed. I then pulled her arms over her head, and clicked the handcuffs to each of her wrists. While doing that, I massaged and kissed her legs and arms, and gently rubbed them and gave her a short massage. I now had her bound to the bed again, and then asked if she wanted to be blindfolded again or not. She decided to have me put the blindfold on her. So I did.

I stepped back, and admired my lover's body. So soft and curvy. I loved her body. It was so sexy and responsive to my touch. But she needed some loving.

So I began a leisure massage, beginning with the back of her neck and shoulders, then slowly moving down her back, skipping her butt, and moving again slowly, very slowly down her lovely legs. And down to her ankles and the bottoms of her feet. I tried to be firm, so as not to tickle her. After getting to her toes, I then started to move up her body. I spent the next thirty minutes giving her a massage. Finally, I began to massager the cheeks of her ass.

I like to lightly scratch the cheeks, and she purred. And knead them too. And rub them in circular motions. I enjoy massaging this body part. And soon, my fingers were slowly going up and down the crack of her ass. Once in a while, I would reach between her legs and finger the opening of her pussy, pushing a finger or two up there and generating a little mosture. She was enjoying all the attention I was giving her.

Now I began to work her ass, rubbing down her crack, and moving around her rosebud. Not touching it, but teasing her a little, tantalizing her. I played with her butt for almost 15 minutes.

Now, I reached for the tube of lube, and applied a lot to my fingers. I began again, rubbing my fingers down her crack. This time, I did not tantalize or tease around her asshole, I began to play with it, rubbing gently around it.

She seemed to be enjoying my efforts, so I began to push one finger into her, slowly, about a quarter of an inch. She oohed, and then told me to continue. I pushed the finger into her about an inch, and moved it slowly in and out. I then started a gentle motion, and she started to raise and lower her butts. I finger fucked her for several minutes, before I pulled out to a slight groan, and then pressed two fingers into her arse. I repeated the slow penetration, and then the in and out motions as I had done with only one finger.

Our anal play continued with the insertion of a third finger and a gentle finger fucking for more than ten minutes. She was clearly rolling in her new sensations. I knew it was time to insert her new toy. But first, I reached for her vibrator, and pushed it into her wet pussy. Then I got the butt plug, and quickly lubed it, not just a little, but quite a lot of it.

I then pressed it against her asshole, and there was a little resistance, than a little pop. I left it there for about thirty seconds, letting her get adjusted to a width in her ass about what my two fingers created. I then began to push it into her, and then pulling it out a little bit, but not too much, not enough to pop out of her. Then I pushed it all the way into her, about five inches deep. I asked her if she was OK, and she said she really enjoyed my playing with her arse. I then reached over to the plug, and twisted it on. I started with the setting about one third maximum, but in about five minutes, I had the butt plug buzzing at its highest setting, the maximum vibration.

I rubbed her cheeks and lower back, and let the butt plug do its job. I noticed that she had a nice smile on her face, and I knew that she was enjoying herself. I then started to rub up and down her legs, and once in a while, either pushed on the vibe in her pussy or pushed and pulled on her butt plug. Each time I did the later, her hips rose upwards to capture the butt plug.

Then I decided to lay on her, with my soft cock in the crack of her ass. I began to fuck her butt, while the butt plug provided stimulation to inside her asshole and a little stimulation to me. It was like the butt plug was a little dick while I fucked her there. This was almost like she was getting really butt fucked. And soon, she was started to holler and scream, and I was soon rewarded with her first anal orgasm.

I left the butt plug in her arse, and started to rub her legs. When I got down to her ankles, I started to unbound her. I then worked my way up to her arms, and then unlatched the cuffs. I then turned her body over, and started to kiss her as I pulled the blindfold off of her.

It was a very nice day of making love.

12