A Visit to My Sister's Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
477 Followers

She continued to whisper, "And what if a woman wanted to take your cock in her mouth, to let you fuck her mouth... and you filled her mouth with your cum, only she didn't swallow, she saved all your cum in her mouth. And when she put her mouth to yours, to kiss you, she opened her lips and let your own cum flow back into your mouth until your mouth was full of your own cum...what would think of that?"

My only answer was a short, low moan.

Randi began to slowly stroke my cock with her hand. Now, however, she was barely touching it, simply tickling it as her fingers slid up and down. She could sense how close I was, I thought to myself, and she didn't want me to cum yet.

Derek and Nancy were not more than six feet in front of us. We watched as Derek slowly undid his pants and slid them down. His cock sprung out, hard and erect, pointing toward Nancy.

"Oh, my God!" Nancy moaned, "Oh, my God!" We watched as she sank down to her knees and put her face against his hard cock. She grabbed it, and holding it in her hands, began to rub his cock against her face. Derek looked down and groaned.

I looked at Randi. "Take off your sweater," I said.

She reached down and slowly pulled the sweater over her head. I looked at her breasts, her hard nipples sticking straight out at me. I leaned toward her and kissed the tip of one nipple, then used my lips to gently nibble it. Randi let out a little moan, then put her hands behind my head and pulled me tight against her. I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of her breast as I could, all the while continuing to massage her nipple with my tongue.

"Yes!" she said with a little moan, "Suck it hard. Suck my tit into your mouth. All of it."

Meanwhile, Nancy was silent. Keeping my mouth solidly against Randi's tit, I shifted our bodies until I could see my sister. The reason for her silence was obvious, her mouth was full of Derek's hard cock as he held the back of her head, stroking it in and out of her mouth.

Randi grabbed my head and moved it to her other breast and I eagerly sucked as much of it as I could into my open mouth, all the time keeping an eye on Nancy and Derek. Nancy put her hands on Derek's hips and pushed him away. His cock, glistening with her saliva, slipped out of her mouth and stood at attention in front of her face. Nancy looked up into his face. "I need it now," she said softly, "I need your cock in me. I need to feel it in my cunt."

Nancy leaned back on her elbows, then down, until she was flat on her back, all the time staring up into Derek's face. She spread her legs and reached down, lewdly spreading open her cuntlips with her fingers.

"Now!" she commanded, "I need your cock in me now!" She had a glazed look in her eyes. I released Randi's breast from my mouth and we turned to watch the action in front of us.

Derek kneeled between her legs. Taking his cock in his fist, Randi and I watched as he slowly moved the head of it toward her open cunt. As it made contact with Nancy's cuntlips, her hips began to jerk up and down in fast little involuntary spasms.

"Oh, my God! Oh, me God!" she cried out.

Randi stood up and tugged at my hand. She nodded toward Nancy and her husband as if to say, 'Come on, let's get a closer look.'

Randi's little tits looked red and raw from my sucking and they jiggled up and down with each step she took toward Derek and Nancy. She still had her pants on and I followed her, my cock erect and throbbing.

Randi knelt on all fours beside the couple on the floor, her head no further than a foot from where they were joined at the crotch. Despite the lewd show in front of us, I found my gaze momentarily drawn to Randi's ass. Her kneeling position caused her pants to hug closely to her body. Her ass looked tight and fit and firm beneath the material of her pants, her thighs trim, with well-toned muscles. I could make out the slightest hint of a panty line, riding so low on her ass that I guessed it must be a thong.

Nancy's cries interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Now! Now!"

Derek was slowly sliding his cock deeper into Nancy's cunt. From the back of her throat, she let out a series of short, staccato groans.

Suddenly Nancy's hands slapped down hard on Derek's ass, her fingernails bit deep into his skin, causing his pelvis to plunge downward, his cock to drive itself deep into her cunt until he was fully inside her, their pubic bones slamming together. Derek let out a low, deep, long moan. Simultaneously, Nancy screamed; hers a short, high-pitched scream. Her head began to roll from side to side, causing her breasts to swing violently back and forth on her chest. Her breath came in short, spastic bursts.

Randi and I watched as Derek slowly drew his cock back, and then forward, gradually increasing the speed. With each thrust, the muscles on Derek's asscheeks flexed and then relaxed, flexed and then relaxed. Randi continued to stare at their point of contact - at her husband's cock thrusting deep into Nancy's cunt.

Nancy's legs suddenly flew up and wrapped around Derek's body, her ankles criss-crossing on his ass. Now, with each downward stroke of Derek's, Nancy met it with an upward stroke, her legs pulling his ass harder against her. I knelt down on all fours beside Randi.

Now, Randi moved her eyes to Nancy's breasts as they flew from side to side. Randi reached out, and using both her hands, grabbed one of the swinging breasts. Drawing her hands tight around its base, she squeezed, forming the top of the breast into a round, bulbous ball, like a balloon about to burst. Randi leaned down and put her open mouth against it, sucking hard on the huge breast. I watched as Randi's own breast wiggled back and forth under her.

Nancy's breath was now coming in short, low groans.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she cried out, "Fuck me hard! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Her back arched high off the carpet, her head was thrown back, her mouth open wide.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, her words keeping cadence with Derek's deep in and out strokes.

Randi lifted her mouth from Nancy's breasts. "Tell me when you're going to cum, baby," she said to her husband, "let me know when you're about to cum."

Nancy's breathing was now nothing more than a series of quick, deep grunts.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she yelled. Her face was covered with sweat as Derek continued to pound into her.

"Tell when it's time, baby," Randi said again to her husband, "Tell me when it's time."

Suddenly, Derek let out a loud, long moan.

"It's time, baby," he cried out to Randi, "It's time!"

What happened next seemed to unfold as if in a dream. It took only a moment or two, but almost seemed to occur in slow motion. I watched as Randi's mouth left Nancy's breast and she turned toward her husband. He began withdrawing his cock from Nancy's cunt. Just as the head of it left her opening, I watched as the first blast of his cum shot out the end of his cock, splattering across Nancy's open cuntlips.

Randi quickly leaned down and grabbed his cock with her hand. Another spurt of cum hit Randi in the face, just above her eyebrow, dripping down in long string across her face. She lowered her face until Derek's cock was deep in her mouth. Randi roughly jerked her husband's cock up and down, her mouth firmly over its head. Derek moaned and thrust his hips forward again and again, emptying his balls in Randi's mouth. He moaned again then pulled his body back, his cock plopping out from her lips.

I remember looking at Nancy, how she slowly raised her head, her eyes glazed over, wondering what had happened, why her cunt was empty of the cock that had been in it a moment ago.

And then Randi reached out and put one hand behind my back and the other on my ass, and roughly pushed me until I was kneeling between Nancy's open legs. She took my cock in her hand and directed it toward my sister's open cunt. I could see a glob of Derek's cum had formed into a white pool at the bottom of Nancy's slit.

Randi put her hands firmly on my ass and pushed me deep into my sister. Nancy let out a loud, long grunting moan, as if relieved to know that her cunt was now full again. As I began stroking into my sister's cunt, I watched as Randi turned and moved her head directly over Nancy's. Randi pursed her lips into a circle and a small drop of white liquid appeared there, then more, then slowly a thin white stream began to dribble from her mouth toward Nancy's face. Nancy, looking up, seemed surprised at first. The first of the stream fell against Nancy's lower lip, then I watched as Nancy's mouth opened slightly, then wider, allowing the stream of cum to fall directly into her wide open mouth.

My cock was now pounding deep and hard and fast into my sister's cunt. I knew I was going to cum soon, to spurt my cum into my sister's tight cunt. Nancy let out a short scream and I felt a quivering in her cunt, as if she was trying to draw me deeper inside her.

Suddenly, Randi turned and put her hands behind my head. She pulled my head against hers until her mouth was tight against mine.

My cock continued pounding into Nancy and I heard her moaning, louder, then even louder. I kept my mouth shut tight, resisting what I knew Randi wanted. Then I heard Nancy's long, slow, wild wail. I felt her body shake in short, fast spasms, her cunt gripping tight against my cock. And then I could feel the boiling feeling in my balls, and I held my lips tight shut for one second, two seconds, three seconds, until I couldn't keep them shut any longer, and my lips parted slightly, then more, and I could feel Derek's cum gushing out of Randi's mouth into mine. And she continued to hold her mouth tight against mine, using her tongue to push her husband's cum into every part of my mouth, mixing it with my saliva and hers.

And then I felt the first spurt of cum burst out of my cock, and I felt Nancy's hips bucking up against my crotch, and then another wave of cum, and another, and another, until my balls were drained, Randi's mouth still hot against mine. And then Nancy's long, last wild scream, until her body collapsed under mine. Randi released her hold on my head and after one last thrust of my cock into Nancy's cunt, I collapsed on top of her, spent and exhausted.

I'm not sure how long I laid there on top of my sister, maybe a minute, maybe ten, but eventually I pulled my now shrinking cock out of her and rolled to the side. Derek was sitting on the floor beside us, his cock hanging limply between his legs. Nancy slowly sat up, her legs still spread apart. A pool of cum formed at the lowest part of her cunt and began to dribble down toward her ass.

I looked at my sister and smiled. She smiled back. Randi was sitting on the couch, watching us, wine glass in hand.

"Take a break, guys," she said, "Have a seat and get another glass of wine. Relax for a while."

Then Randi stood, naked to the waist, and faced us. She reached down and undid the buttons on her pants. She slowly turned around and with her back to us, wiggled her hips slightly, then pulled her pants down to her knees. As I'd guessed, she was wearing a thong, the back of which sat deep in the crack of her ass. She wiggled her ass again and lowered the thong to her knees, then kicked the clothes off onto the floor. She reached behind her, and with a hand on each asscheek, spread them wide apart until we were looking directly at her little asshole, brown and puckered.

"Boys," she said, turning her head back toward us, "I have this little itch in my ass. First one hard gets to scratch it."

Derek and I looked at each other, considering the possibilities...

Van999
Van999
477 Followers