A Visit to My St. Louis Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Looking over at Dennis and Jane, she was similarly seated on the other end of the couch and she had the pocket rocket on her clit as Dennis shoved the anal probe in and out her ass. He would either flick the vacuum domes on her nipples or pull on them as he fucked her ass with the toy. Her other hand was behind his neck and she was holding herself up some, looking into his eyes with her mouth hanging open, breathing deeply through it as Dennis fucked her. Damn what a sexy sight she was.

And speaking of sexy sights, I looked back at Joan lying on the pillows. She had her eyes closed tight, her head lolled to one side and was breathing noisily through her exposed clenched teeth as she rubbed her clit and I kept up my assault on her nipples, pussy and ass.

As her orgasm approached I turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and dropped the control. Picking up the chain to the nipple clamps I alternately pulled and released it to stimulate her nipples as I fucked her with the dildo. When I started pulling on the nipple clamps which pulled and twisted her nipples cruelly Joan looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and hissed "that hurts so good".

Shortly her ass was really moving around and her finger was a blur on her clit as the dildo pumped in and out of her and she began to cum. While she was so much like her sister physically and in what she liked to do sexually, her orgasms were completely different. Where Jane was loud, vocal and uttered an endless stream of obscenities, Joan didn't utter a sound more then a few soft moans as she went stiff, shook and then collapsed into a heap.

About ten seconds after Joan collapsed Jane began to cum too. Dennis was fucking her ass at a fast pace with the probe and he pulled hard enough on one of the vacuum domes to pull it off her nipple. Dropping her vibrator she hugged Dennis to her as he continued to pump her ass until she began to passionately say to him "oh baby you're a mother fucking cocksucker and I love it you bastard. Oh, please, please don't stop fucking my ass baby. Don't stop." and went on calling him all other kinds of foul names. After her orgasm subsided she fell back onto the couch as well.

When Joan had collapsed after her orgasm I turned off the vibrator in her ass and had lain my upper body down next to her while kneeling on the floor and cuddled with her as I watched Dennis bring Jane to her orgasm.

Reaching down between Joan's legs I took hold of the base of the butt plug and began to ease it out of her. She lifted one leg some to help me and it slid out easily once the wide part passed her anal ring. Joan placed her arms around my neck, kissed me and looking into my eyes said "that was wonderful, I haven't cum that intensely in a long time."

After resting for about ten minutes the girls went into the back of the house as Dennis and I sat together on the couch. We were both still semi-hard from the earlier activity so I reached over and was idly stroking his cock when the girls came back in, both wearing strap-ons with seven inch dildos attached.

Standing in front of us her hands on her hips, the rubber dick sticking out from her groin Joan said "now it's our turn to do some fucking. Both of you cock sluts get over there and kneel on the rug in front of the fire place." We scurried over and knelt side by side as they stood in front of us.

Jane was in front of her husband and said "you boys like to suck cock, so suck ours." Dennis and I both took the dildos they were wearing into our mouths and sucked them just as if they were real cocks.

Joan grabbed a handful of my hair, tilted my head back some and told me "look at my face as you suck my cock bitch." So as I knelt there sucking her cock I looked up into her blue eyes (I could get lost in those eyes) as she looked down at me in mock derisiveness.

In a stern voice she told me "you'd better make my cock good and wet unless you want me to shove it up your ass dry." With my hands holding her hips I began to more eagerly suck her cock, slobbering on it as I swallowed as much of it as I could.

Next to Joan and I Jane asked Dennis "do you like watching your boyfriend suck another cock?"

With his mouth full of fake dick he muttered a "uh-huh."

Dennis was stroking his own cock as he sucked on Jane's faux appendage so Jane nudged his balls with the toe of her heeled foot and told him while keeping the toe pressed against his balls "you better not be playing with your cock while you suck mine, mother fucker." He immediately dropped his cock and sucked her in deeply, doubling his oral efforts.

After sucking the girl's cocks for several minutes Jane said to Joan "I think they've done a pretty good job sucking our cocks and we should let them get their asses ready for some serious fucking."

Playfully Joan reluctantly agreed saying "well I don't think we ought to say they did a good job sucking our cocks but I guess they did good enough."

Jane looked at me and ordered "put your head and shoulders on the floor and keep your ass in the air" and when I was in position ordered Dennis "get over there and put your face in his ass, eat his asshole good you man-cunt."

Dennis licked my ass and slobbered on me until I was as wet as a slutty bitch.

In a playfully rude tone of voice Joan told Dennis "move" and then felt as she shoved her finger into my asshole and moved it around and in and out some. Pulling her finger from my ass she said to Joan "yeah, he's ready."

Jane then ordered me "now eat Dennis' ass and get him ready too bitch."

Once I'd ate his ass and gotten him as wet as me Joan tested Dennis' his ass like she had mine.

After confirming Dennis was ready too Jane ordered both of us "put your head and shoulders on the floor, asses up."

Dennis and I lay like ordered our faces turned to look at each other as the girls got behind us.

Joan pressed the head of her cock against my asshole and after slowly pushing it into me she began to fuck me with a steady rhythm as Jane did the same to Dennis.

Joan was fucking me deep and steady and as she had a good sized dildo on I was enjoying it very much, so much that I had started to pull on my cock. Noticing what I was doing Joan slapped my ass as she fucked me saying "you're my bitch and you're not allowed to play with your cock without my permission. Understand?"

When I nodded my understanding her response was to shove her cock into my ass brutally and slap my ass very hard again asking sharply "what!?!"

Then I really understood and said "yes mistress."

Joan said "that's better, you better answer me correctly bitch" and continued to slam her cock into my ass.

Jane was giving it to Dennis just as good as I was getting it from Joan. Like me, Jane had Dennis' head and shoulders on the floor, but she also had both his hands behind his back, holding them as she fucked him. She wasn't kneeling behind him as Joan was behind me but was squatting as she fucked Dennis in the ass. I could see underneath his kneeling form that he was as hard as possible and it was bouncing each time Jane's hips slammed against his ass.

Joan saw I was looking at Dennis and asked "you like watching people get fucked, you like seeing my sister give it to her bitch in the ass?"

I knew the only right answer was "yes mistress."

She asked "do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

And again I answered "yes mistress."

Jane said to her sister "he likes it a little too much because that's the kind of slut bitch he is, look at his cock leaking precum all over the place."

Lifting up to look under myself I saw there was a thick steady string of precum from my cock to the floor. Rising up only got my ass slapped and made Joan shove her cock into my ass hard again, which only served to cause even more precum to leak out.

Joan reached under me and taking me as if to jerk my cock she slid her hand up its length collecting my precum on her fingers, then she brought them to her mouth and tasted me.

I heard her say "that's delicious" then she held her fingers out to her sister and asked "want a taste?" Jane took hold of Joan's wrist and licked her sisters fingers clean of my precum. Joan then reached under me to collect more for herself and went back to fucking my ass as she licked each finger clean.

The girls had fucked us for ten or twelve minutes when Joan pulled out of me and told me "fuck me now!" As she was on her knees still I reached up and pulled her down onto her hands and knees and moved behind her pushing my cock into her pussy from behind and rode her doggy style.

Jane was still fucking Dennis and did so for another two or three minutes as I fucked her sister beside them.

Jane pulled out of Dennis' ass, undid the straps and dropped the dildo and harness to the floor, then pulled Dennis around and on top of her as she lay on her back. Dennis lifted her legs up and mounted his wife holding her knees back to her chest. Dennis and I were facing each other as we fucked these women who lay side by side.

While her husband fucked her Jane had placed her hand on my ass and was caressing me. A little bit later Jane reached over and pulled the dildo from the harness she had worn and reaching over placed the head between my cheeks.

Telling me "stop moving" she pushed the dildo into my already well fucked asshole as I held still with my cock buried in her sister's pussy. Once she got it in me she held it by its base and it slid in and out of me when I went back fucking her sister. Joan's ass began to rotate as I fucked her and I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing my cock as it slid in and out. Reaching under her I grabbed hold of her clit and rubbed it as my fucking her caused Jane's dildo to fuck me. Being she was so wet my fingers slid over and around her clit and I could feel her rhythm change as her orgasm neared. Good thing as fucking her as well as the dildo in my ass was bringing my own on.

Beside us Jane began to cum and as usual was cursing up a storm, but that didn't stop her from shoving that dick into my ass even harder.

Joan's orgasm began and her pussy gripped me very tightly and suddenly she went rigid, shook and fell face down onto the floor. This caused my cock to slip out of her and I grabbed it and began to stroke myself as Jane continued to fuck my ass. In seconds the first spurt of cum shot out of me and landed on Joan's back, more spurted out onto her ass and onto the floor between her spread legs. Spent I fell forward on top of Joan with the dildo still in my ass.

Dennis was fucking his wife faster, really slamming into her and then pulled out before cumming as Jane grabbed his cock and pulled him to her mouth by it and jerked it a few times until he shot his load into her open waiting mouth.

Too tired to reach back and remove it I squeezed the dildo from ass then rolled off of Joan and we all lay on the floor spent and exhausted. Joan and I fell asleep cuddled together on the thick rug in front of the fireplace.

Sometime during the night Dennis and Jane had covered us with a blanket and went to their bedroom. When we awoke the next morning Joan and I went to shower together and when we came out discovered Dennis and Jane had already showered and dressed so I suggested we go out for breakfast. When we returned we spent a quiet day relaxing, talking and having a good time together.

During the day I passed the comment to Dennis "I couldn't take a steady diet of Joan and Jane together, they'd kill me."

Dennis said "they are killing me but what a way to go."

We all laughed when Jane told Dennis "yeah that's the plan, me and Joan are after the insurance money."

Jane asked "when will you be back in town?"

"Probably be about five or six weeks" I told her.

She said "next time we have to go to a private sex club we found over in East St. Louis (not PJ's)."

I said "sounds good to me."

As she lay with her head on my lap as I sat on the sofa I said to Joan "if you like I'd love to see you again too."

Joan looked up at me with a smile, reached up and placed her hand on the back of my neck and replied "me too, I'd love to see you again too. We'll have to see how our schedules are when you visit."

That evening after dinner Joan had to leave as she had some work to catch up on for a meeting early the next morning. We said our goodbyes back at her sister's house and she left me with a passionate kiss and a promise to see me again soon. After she drove off the three of us went back inside and.....well we had a threesome that I'll have to tell you about another time as this story is too long already.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Friends I need

This story really had me going, took awhile to finish it I must say as I attended to my needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Friends I need

This story really had me going, took awhile to finish it I must say as I attended to my needs

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 01 Married couple enjoys another couple.in Loving Wives
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
Denise and Bryant A hot MMF threesome with plenty of gay action.in Group Sex
Whole New World Hot bisexual threesome with older neighbor and her friend.in Group Sex
More Stories