A Visit to Remember

Story Info
Her old roommate joins their fun.
3.2k words
4.41
110.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Traci seemed unusually horny this night considering that she and Jay had a guest staying with them in their small apartment. Very soon after Jay had slipped under the covers on their bed he felt her touch on his chest and stomach. She neatly slipped her hands under his t-shirt and began to rub his stomach in a way that definitely indicated she wanted more.

"What about Amy?" Jay whispered motioning his head toward the living room of their one bedroom apartment. Amy had been Traci's roommate during their senior year in college five years earlier. She had just flown up the previous day for a short visit with her old friends.

"Don't worry," Traci whispered back, "she's a heavy sleeper." She then dropped her hand down and slipped it under the waistband of Jay's boxers. Her fingers encircled his soft cock and she began to play with it as it grew harder in her hand.

Jay looked at her suspiciously, for even if Amy was a heavy sleeper, the way their small apartment was set up she was currently on the couch that was probably only 15' or so from their open bedroom door. All of his intent to further protest vanished as Traci's hand quickly worked his cock to a full erection and Jay's need for sex outweighed his reservations.

He slipped his hands under Traci's top and began fondling her soft tits as she continued to tease his cock. Jay loved his wife's tits and he took his time and ran around and over their softness with his fingertips. Traci was clearly ready to advance things as she sat up and pulled off her own top before removing her shorts. Jay did the same and the couple returned to their embrace now both completely naked.

Jay dropped his head to her tits and began to drag his tongue around and around on them. He softly kissed them and, when he felt he had prolonged the teasing as long as desirable, he began to concentrate on her nipples. He teased them with his lips and tongue until they were drawn into stiff points standing prominently over her tits.

Jay was aware that Traci had started moaning softly in response to his teasing and knew that Amy was likely to hear, but he was caught up enough in the act now that he didn't mind as much. He felt a surge of excitement as his mind envisioned Amy standing naked next to the bed touching herself as she watched the married couple fuck each other on the bed.

Jay rolled over onto his back and sighed as Traci moved downwards and he felt her tongue against his hard cock. She continued to lick him for a while longer before she opened her mouth and took him fully inside. She softly sucked on him and used her lips and tongue to continue her teasing.

Jay alternated between watching Traci's head move over him and closing his eyes and returning to his vision of Amy standing next to the bed watching. He couldn't actually see Traci's face as her brownish blonde hair had fallen down over her face and obscured his view. Her hair wasn't very long but was just long enough to fall down and cover her face at times like this. He still liked watching her hair sway back and forth as she moved her head over him and he imagined what her mouth looked like holding his hard cock.

Traci kept up her oral stimulation of him for a short while longer before she moved up and they embraced in a wet, hungry kiss. Their tongues excitedly played against each other and their hands roamed all over each other's naked bodies. Jay fondled her ass and lower back and savored the feel of her tits pressed into his bare chest.

"My turn," he whispered before rolling her over and moving down between her spread legs. He lowered his face to her pussy and started by lightly running his tongue over the damp folds of her pussy. She groaned again as he stepped up the intensity of his teasing. He knew lots of guys in college that said they hated sucking pussy, but Jay had always loved doing it. The intense scent and taste combined with how Traci reacted so intensely all contributed to his desire to suck her as often as possible.

He alternated between slipping his tongue inside her and fucking her with it and using it to explore the area around her clit and pussy. By now her pussy was completely soaked from both her own heightened excitement and his saliva. Before he left her pussy he let his tongue slide down even lower a couple of times until he felt the rough edges of her tight asshole under it. She moaned softly as he licked at her asshole briefly before returning to the main focus of his attention.

He finally lifted his head from between her legs and moved himself forward on the bed. He brought the tip of his cock right to the wet entrance of her pussy and briefly used his hand to rub the tip up and down her pussy collecting a heavy amount of wetness as it moved. Traci again moaned softly as he did this and her moan intensified as he began to drive his cock into her. At first he only inserted about half of his length before pulling back out so only the tip remained in her. On his second thrust he didn't stop until he was pressed tightly against her and his full length was inside her.

They started to fuck at a slow steady pace. Jay knew that if he wasn't careful they might fall into a faster tempo that would be sure to wake up Amy. When she got really excited Traci liked to be fucked hard and fast and they often would both cum as the bed creaked loudly and the sound of their bodies slapping together mixed with their moans of pleasure to fill the room.

Traci's eyes were closed and she seemed to be concentrating on the fuck as Jay watched her under him. They easily fell into a steady rhythm where she matched his thrusts by rocking her hips up and into him as he drove into her. Jay reached out to one of her nipples and began to tease it with his fingers as their fuck brought them both closer to cumming.

Traci smiled and sighed as he teased her nipple until it was even harder than it had been. Jay knew he was right on the edge of cumming but he wanted to hold out so she would cum first. He concentrated on controlling himself for a short while as he felt and watched Traci getting closer and closer to her own orgasm. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed into an O shape. She let out a long, soft moan as she started to cum. Seeing and feeling her cum under him was too much for Jay to handle. He gave her about three more firm thrusts and he contorted his face with a mixture of pleasure and relief as he started pumping his cum into her.

Their mutual orgasms continued for a while longer as they kept up their fuck throughout. Only after he was completely spent and her orgasm had fully passed did he lower himself down on top of her and embrace her in a deep kiss. His cock was still inside her as they lay together and kissed.

It was at the same moment they both became aware of a noise near the doorway to their bedroom. They looked over together and Jay's mouth opened in surprise as she saw Amy standing just inside their doorway staring at them. She wore what looked like a men's white dress shirt that came down to just above her knees. The top two buttons were open, but what really drew Jay's attention was that her left hand was caressing her tit through her top.

He looked back to Traci to see her reaction but she was still staring directly at Amy. Jay looked back and as Amy shifted slightly in the soft moonlight coming through the window he could see that her right hand was between her legs playing with her pussy.

He was very excited at seeing Amy's obvious excitement, but he wasn't sure how to react to her presence. Mostly he didn't know how Traci was going to react. He looked back at his wife and saw that she was staring directly at their guest. He watched in surprise as Traci extended her right arm towards Amy off the edge of the bed. Without a word Amy moved to the edge of the bed and took her hand. The two women were now holding hands and looking intently at each other. Jay was excited and interested in what might happen so he rolled off of Traci and lay down next to her.

His movement left Traci laying on her back and completely naked before Amy. Amy's gaze shifted down from Traci's face and she surveyed the naked body before her. Jay felt a surge of excitement that peaked again when Amy's gaze left Traci momentarily and she let her eyes explore his wet, softening cock.

Amy released Traci's hand and began to crawl into bed with them. Jay was now wildly excited and his head was spinning at the thought that one of his wildest fantasies was about to come true. Traci made no movement that would indicate she didn't want Amy to join them and soon there were three in the bed.

Amy first lowered her mouth to Traci's stomach and began to give her soft kisses. She continued kissing her as Amy moved lower with the kisses moving down her hips and onto her thighs.

Jay couldn't believe what he was seeing. Amy's long wavy brown hair started falling down over her face and blocking his view so he turned and focused on watching his wife react to the other woman's touch. Traci groaned and then sighed so Jay looked back at Amy and saw that she had moved between her spread legs and was sucking her pussy just as he had done not long before.

Jay watched excitedly as Amy licked and sucked at Traci's excited pussy. She moved her mouth close to her and drove her tongue deeply inside Traci as Traci groaned in pleasure. Jay realized that Amy was literally sucking his own cum out of his wife's pussy! He shifted so he could see better and watched as Amy continued her sucking and teasing.

Something about the way Amy moved between his wife's legs struck him. There was something about her movements that suggested she wasn't at all uncomfortable or unsure what to do. Jay realized that Traci's roommate, about whom he had often fantasized during their days together in college, was at least bisexual if not a lesbian. He watched as Amy's experienced tongue continued to tease his wife and was hit by another thought. Traci hadn't at all been surprised or hesitant with Amy since they discovered her watching them. As Amy sucked at her Traci also appeared comfortable in a way that suggested that she too was no stranger to sex with another woman.

Traci's hands taking hold of his head interrupted Jay's thoughts. He looked down at her and saw her looking back at him with a wild sexual gleam in her eyes. She pulled his head down to her tits that he eagerly began kissing and sucking as Amy continued doing the same to her pussy.

Jay lost track of time for a while as he focused on teasing and exciting her tits and his mind raced with the thought that Amy was still sucking her pussy in their own bed. It may have been hours or only a few minutes later, but Traci's hand pushed his face tightly against her tits and he heard her start to moan. She called out, "Oh God!" and started to cum for the second time that night. Jay wished he could have watched Amy as she sucked on Traci's pussy throughout the orgasm, but Traci kept him held tightly against her chest. Instead he sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth and rolled his tongue around and around it as he sucked.

Traci's orgasm was considerably more intense than any Jay had seen her have in a long time. She moaned over and over as it seemed like her orgasm hit her in waves. After she finally began to regain her composure she released his head and he immediately turned to see what Amy was doing. He watched as she gave Traci's pussy one or two more licks and then raised her head. Their eyes met briefly and Jay couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her chin and cheeks coated in Traci's pussy juices.

Jay thought he picked up an attraction or connection between himself and Amy in that moment but before anything else happened Traci sat up, took hold of Amy's shirt, and pulled her down onto the bed. As the two women came down onto the bed Traci rolled Amy over so Amy ended up on her back with Traci laying next to her.

Jay only sat and watched as Traci began to hurriedly unbutton her ex-roommate's top. If Jay had any questions about his wife having been with other women before they disappeared now. Seeing how confidently and directly she was undressing Amy definitely indicated to Jay that she had done this before and probably with Amy.

Traci pushed her top aside exposing Amy's tits and body to both her and Jay. Jay stared lustfully at Amy's tits. They always looked perfectly sized for her 5' 6" height and he was surprised that they even looked bigger than he had fantasized naked. They held their shape perfectly and he let out his own groan as he watch Traci start to softly caress them with her fingers.

That lasted only a brief while as Amy then looked up at Traci and whispered, "Do me." Without hesitation Traci dropped between Amy's legs and began sucking her pussy. Amy groaned loudly and began rubbing her own tits as Traci busily licked and sucked at her wet pussy. Jay watched in shock and excitement as Traci quickly worked Amy into a frenzy and then as Amy unleashed a massive orgasm with his wife's mouth still working at her pussy.

Amy's body shook from the power of her orgasm and it took her several minutes to regain her breath and composure. During that time Traci stayed between her legs and continued to gently explore her pussy. As Amy had done a few minutes earlier Traci now raised her head from her lover's pussy and made eye contact with Jay.

Her chin and face were coated in Amy's juices and she and Jay stared deeply into each other's eyes for a few moments without moving. Traci then crawled over to him and pushed him back until he was laying flat on his back. For the second time that night she lowered her mouth to his excited cock and took him inside. She bathed him with her lips and tongue as he groaned in pleasure. This blowjob was different from before in one key way that Jay could sense in her actions. Before she had intended to excite and tease him before they fucked, but now she wanted this to be the final act. She sucked him wantonly and Jay knew she wanted him to cum.

After all he had just seen he knew he wouldn't last long. He closed his eyes for a moment and just savored the intense feelings her mouth gave him. Suddenly she released him from her mouth. Jay opened his eyes to see what had happened and was surprised to see that Amy had moved next to his wife. Amy replaced Traci's mouth with her own as Jay groaned again and Traci watched excitedly.

Amy's blowjob was different from Traci's but equally amazing. She sucked him and teased him with a completely different style than Traci but he was soon moaning in lust and knew he was going to cum soon.

Just then he felt a new sensation on him and looked down again to see Traci had moved back and brought her mouth to the side of his shaft. Amy now concentrated on the tip of his cock as Traci let her lips and tongue slide up and down his shaft. Shortly afterward the two women began trading his cock back and forth between them. They sat side by side and would take turns sucking him and licking him for a few moments before letting the other woman have a turn.

Jay couldn't believe the sensations he was experiencing. Rapidly moving back and forth between the two women was not only visually the hottest thing he had ever seen, but then feeling their different styles and techniques changing so quickly was more than he could stand.

He closed his eyes and lost track of whose mouth was around him. Finally he couldn't wait any longer and he groaned, "I'm cumming." Immediately a hand grasped the base of his cock and began to stroke him up and down firmly. He let out a long moan and he started cumming. The hand on him slipped up and down easily with the combined saliva of the two women offering lubrication as it continued stroking all the cum out of him.

Jay was surprised at how much cum shot out of him but was not surprised at the intensity of his orgasm. He had never seen or experienced anything as wild as this and he couldn't remember a time when his own orgasm felt as intense.

Jay finally opened his eyes and saw that his stomach was covered with small droplets of cum. What most interested him was that Traci's hand, the one holding his cock, and arm also had his cum on them and that Amy's chest just over her tits had a line of his cum on it. He figured that Traci must have directed his initial shot of cum so that it landed on Amy's chest and then jerked the rest of it out onto wherever it happened to land.

With her hand still around his cock Traci leaned forward and met Amy with a soft, probing kiss. Jay could see their tongues dancing back and forth and tried to memorize the sensual vision before him. They kissed for a short while before all three lay down on the bed together. Jay helped Amy massage the cum on Traci's arm and hand into her skin and Jay watched intently as Traci rubbed his cum into Amy's chest. Finally Jay laid back as first just Traci and then both women began rubbing his cum into his stomach.

When they finished he and Traci exchanged a very sensual, slow kiss that lasted for several minutes. Traci and Amy exchanged one last kiss before the three of them settled down together on the bed. It was crowded with them all there but Jay certainly didn't mind. The last thought that ran through his mind before he finally fell asleep was that he and Traci were going to have quite a lot to talk about in the morning.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers