A Visit to the Doctor Ch. 01

Story Info
sub's exam takes an unusual turn.
2.2k words
4.15
120.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was cold but dazzlingly lit; the fluorescent lights above were almost painfully bright. Light was reflected off of all the stainless steel appliances in the office. Right in the middle of the room was a gynecologist's exam table, complete with stirrups and its own mini-lamp attachment. To the right of the chair I was sitting in was the sink and cabinets, to the left the door in. I noticed a small wheeled tabled next to the doctor's chair, but it was covered with a cloth and I couldn't see what was sitting on top.

I moved to see what was under the cloth, but the door opened before I was able to lift it up. Quickly, I sat back down and folded my hands in my lap. I hate being caught looking through things.

The doctor was a large man, dressed in pressed trousers and a dress shirt. He wasn't wearing a tie and the first few buttons of his shirt were open. A few dark chest hairs peaked out. Beneath the well-fitting clothes, I could make out strong, broad shoulders and a defined chest, as well as thick, burly legs. I was fascinated for a moment with the idea of seeing him naked. What a wonderful sight that would be!

He sat down and opened my chart. As he read, I watched his face. He had a five o'clock shadow and wire rim glasses, his hair was ruffled from running his fingers through it, and his eyes looked tired. I glanced at the clock behind him and realized that it was almost seven; no doubt he had been running between patients for hours.

"Alright, looks like you are here for a full exam," he said, looking up at me. "It seems that someone else called in your appointment for you," he looked down, then back at me, "a Mr. Mike Wales?"

I blushed… Master had called for the appointment, but I didn't realize he had done anything more than that. I nodded.

"He left special instructions. Is this your regular doctor, Ms. Young?"

I blushed again. "No Sir. He is..." I didn't know how to explain.

"Yes? He is your...?" he prompted.

"Master," I replied timidly.

"Ah... well that would explain why he wanted me to make sure you were wearing a butt plug when you got here." I blushed again. He sounded so intrigued. "Are you, Ms. Young?" he gleefully asked, grinning.

Ooohh... what a fucker. I had hoped that I would be able to slip it out without anyone knowing when I changed into the paper gown. I looked down at my hands. "Yes Sir."

He seemed to be picking up energy. Clearly, he was enjoying my discomfort. "Mr. Wales left specific instructions. I am to check and make sure that you indeed are. Please stand up and put your hands on the wall."

I stared at him, my mouth open. He wanted me to do what? He stood up. "I don't have all day, Ms. Young. Stand up, turn around, and put your hands on the wall above your head." Though he tried to sound stern and professional, the bulge in his trousers revealed that he was clearly enjoying the scene playing out before him.

I stood up slowly, feeling uncertain, but also excited, nervous, and aroused. Master had not told me anything special would be happening, just that I needed an exam and he had made me an appointment. As I put my hands up onto the wall, I felt the doctor's hands lifting my skirt.

"Bend over a little more," he ordered as he pulled down my panties. I felt him grab my ass, pulling my cheeks wide apart to check between them. He chuckled, tapping the base lightly. "Good girl."

He pulled away, leaving me to pull up my panties and right my skirt. He marked something in my chart, then turned to the exam table. When he turned back around, I noticed the paper gown in his hand. "Strip." But he set the gown on the counter, far away from me. I moved to get it, but he stopped me. "Nope. Mr. Wales wants the exam done with you completely nude."

And then he sat down. I hesitated for a moment, thinking he would leave. "Your Master wants me to watch and examine your body as you undress. Please get moving Ms. Young. I don't have time for you to waste."

I pulled off my top and skirt, then reached behind my back to undo my bra catches. The doctor stood up, openly shifting the bulge in his pants before coming forward and pulling the bra out of my hand. Apparently I was moving too slow.

He cupped each of my breasts in his large, beefy hands. Master had carefully laid bruises the night before, and now I knew why. "Did you enjoy getting these Miss?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I said, keeping my eyes averted respectfully, as I do with Master. I wondered if perhaps the doctor was a friend that knew all the details of our relationship.

He chuckled again. "Mr. Wales mentioned that you were pierced, and that he often hangs weights from the rings. Do you experience any discomfort from that?" As he spoke, he slid the rings in and out of my nipples, examining the piercings closely.

"Just the discomfort I am supposed to feel, I expect," I replied, staring at the ceiling tiles. I could feel the blush moving across my face and chest. I tried to count the holes in each tile to keep my body from reacting to the hands of the doctor.


"Good. They look fine; you must take very good care of them Ms. Young." He gave one final tug on each ring, watching my face as I continued to stare at the ceiling. "You have good nipples for piercing."

I had no idea how to respond, so I kept quiet. The insistent hands on my tits were turning me on; I could feel my pussy growing wetter as the familiar ache began to grow. My nipples were harder than stone as the doctor continued to examine my breasts. He lifted and caressed each in turn, kneading the supple flesh in his huge hands.

I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. I continued counting the holes in the ceiling tiles, trying to refrain from cumming right then and there. As he finished, I looked back down at him, catching him watching my face. He pondered me for a moment more, then motioned over to the table. "Lay down."

I moved quickly, wanting to get this done. He placed my feet in the stirrups as I laid back, reaching down to draw the stirrups (and my legs) farther apart. "Relax your legs, Ms. Young. You are in good hands."

I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks again, exposing the plug's base. "Time to remove this," he said as he grabbed the flared base and yanked. The plug popped out, and I couldn't help myself... I groaned under my breath and fidgeted. He chuckled.


I heard metal clinking against metal as he fumbled with the instruments on the rolling table. "This will be cold, Ms. Young, but I doubt it will remain that way for long." And then I felt his fingers pulling apart my pussy lips… I felt the speculum bumping against my pussy, then sliding in. I was so wet there was no resistance, and he chuckled again. "Mr. Wales told me he had tried to fist you. Is that correct?"

I felt a shiver run through me as I remembered that session. "Yes Sir. But his hand was too big."

He opened up the speculum, forcing my pussy wide open. "I doubt that Ms. Young. Your pussy seems to open up quite easily." As the fingers of one hand worked to keep my pussy lips open, the other began examining my clit and inner lips. I bit my lip harder... I was on the verge of cumming, and cumming hard.

I began to count the holes in the ceiling tiles again, hoping desperately that it would be done soon—and that it would keep going for awhile. The doctor's fingers were sliding around my pussy, opening the outer lips wide and circling my clit. As he pinched my clit, I moaned. "Ms. Young, are you alright?" he asked. I could hear the humor in his voice.

"Yes Sir," I replied. "I'm just very sensitive."

He finished up the vaginal exam quickly, chuckling to himself as he made notes in my chart. He put the folder down and came back to stand between my legs. Grabbing the sides of my hips, he pulled me down farther on the table. "I need to do a rectal exam, Ms. Young. Mr. Wales specified that he would make sure that you had an enema before coming today. Did you have the enema this morning?"

I blushed again. "Yes Sir, two quarts early this morning."

"Do you have enemas often, Ms. Young?"

"Yes, Sir. Almost every other day."

"And do you enjoy them, Ms. Young?" he asked as he lubed my ass. I felt one, then two fingers enter me, and I again bit my lip. Much more of this, I thought, and I'll be cumming all over his hand.

Suddenly, he withdrew his fingers. In almost the same breath, he smacked my ass hard, causing me to squeal. "Ms. Young," he growled, "I asked you a question. Pay attention. Do you enjoy the enemas?"

"Y-yes Sir," I replied weakly, trying to focus. I felt his fingers enter me again, one, then two, and finally a third. The doctor began fingering my ass roughly, clearly enjoying the spectacle in front of him. I lost my control as he continued to fuck my ass with three fingers—and then clamped my hands over my mouth as he added a fourth. I began fucking back at his fingers, wanting more and more inside. I began to cum, muscles clenching around his hand.

Before I had finished, however, I felt him withdraw quickly and shove a speculum into my ass. He opened it wide and locked it in place. As I began to come down from my orgasm, I felt him push the speculum back into my pussy. Now both holes were open, the speculums pressing against each other through the small membrane separating my ass and pussy.

"Ms. Young, I must admit, Mr. Wales said you were a slut, but I had no idea how much of a slut you are. Cumming because of my fingers in your ass. And now, aroused because your holes are open for me to see all of you."

I blushed harder, but I could not disagree. I was back at the edge. One flick over my clit would be all it took to send me over again. I moaned.

The doctor came up near my face and peered down at me. "I will be right back, Ms. Young. Do not move, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied submissively. I waited to him close the door softly behind him, then reached up and began to tweak my nipples. Pinching and pulling them between my fingers, I began to clench my inner muscles around the unyielding metal in my ass and pussy. Both speculums were open wide and locked into place; there was no chance of escape unless I reached down, unlocked them, and slide them out.

I was caught up in another orgasm as the door suddenly opened. Master was standing next to the doctor; both men watched as I lost control and came again. The doctor silently moved to remove both speculums, then brutally shoved the butt plug back into my ass.

They looked at each other. "She passed the exam, Mike," the doctor said cheerfully. "She seems to be in very good shape."

Master smiled down at me, as I lay panting on the table. "Show the good doctor how grateful you are for him examining you so thoroughly." He pointed to the ground in front of the doctor, who was unzipping his pants. I got down quickly, taking his hard cock into my mouth and down my throat.

The doctor wove his hands in my hair, holding my face close to his body as he began to fuck my mouth. Roughly, he forced his cock in and out past my lips, shoving it down my throat so hard I gagged. As I recovered, he began to cum, shooting his load all over my tongue. Gratefully I sucked him dry. "Ah, Mike, you lucky son-of-a-bitch. She's one hot little cock sucker."

Master smiled. He snapped his fingers, reaching down to unzip his pants. I moved quickly, kneeling in front of him to catch his cock on my tongue as it sprung from his pants. I sucked and licked lovingly as Master and the doctor chatted, not really listening to what they were saying.

After Master had shot his load down my throat, I tenderly licked him clean. I finally began to relax, coming down from the high the last hour had given me. I caught the tail end of the conversation, listening intently as Master made plans with the doctor for the following day.

Somehow, I knew that I would be the main attraction.