A Visit to the Gym

Story Info
A young wife returns to her old school to make amends.
3.6k words
4.38
56.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
113 Followers

It took two weeks for the cane marks on Sue's behind to fade. This was not surprising after what had taken place in the headmasters study at the school reunion. Not only had Sue been soundly thrashed, she had also been thoroughly fucked by her old headmaster. All of which had happened while John, her husband had looked on, and at some stages taken part. There was also still the invitation from Mr Beech, the headmaster, for Sue to return to the school for further punishment. Mr Beech had asked John to phone the school and make an appointment for Sue to return.

John was unsure what a second visit would entail and discussed it with Sue. Apparently there were a number of teachers who's classes Sue had misbehaved in during her time at the school. However, she did blushingly admit that out of all the teachers she did have a crush on her old gym teacher, Mr Norton.

The next morning John phoned the school and asked to be put through to Mr Norton. When he finally got connected he explained that the headmaster had asked him to make an appointment for Sue to return to the school. Mr Norton sounded pleased that John had called and told him to bring Sue to the school that Friday evening at 7pm. He explained that he should park near the new sports hall at the rear of the school and bring Sue to the dance studio. He asked John to ensure that Sue had her gym kit with her as the evening would involve physical activity.

That evening John told Sue of the arrangements for Friday. Sue seemed pleased and they then both began to guess as to what Mr Norton had planned. All of the ideas revolved around another caning, and probably another fucking. As the ideas became more extreme so John became more excited, eventually taking Sue of to the bedroom where they fucked vigorously both visualising what might happen on Friday.

As it happened all of their plans nearly came to nothing. Sue had a busy day at work and a demanding client kept her in the office until 6.45pm. John had to collect Sue straight from work and drive directly to the school. Neither of them having the chance to change out of their work clothes. The Friday night traffic was slow and they eventually arrived at the school at 7.25pm. John parked near the sports hall and Sue then led him to the dance studio. The building was almost in darkness and looked deserted. As they turned a corner they both nearly bumped into an older man in workman's clothes tending to one of the radiators. Sue gasped as she recognised Mr Buca, the school care taker. He looked up from his work and motioned towards the dance studio, explaining that Mr Norton was there and was not best please at being kept waiting. Sue shivered inside, Mr Buca had always been a creep and the thought of him being around made her more nervous than she already was feeling. As they walked down the final corridor Sue explained this to John, but he seemed unconcerned.

As they entered the studio the first thing that John noticed was the full height mirrors along one wall and a small vaulting box placed nearby. Mr Norton was standing by the box reading some papers. He was a tall man, about 35-40 years old, dressed in a track suit which did little to hide his well developed body.

John stepped forward and introduced himself while Sue stood a couple of paces behind him. Mr Norton greeted them formally reminding them that they were late, he then told John that Sue should change into her gym kit. John looked at Sue and then back to Mr Norton explaining that they had both been delayed at work and hadn't had a chance to bring the gym kit. Mr Norton frowned then explained that this had often been the case whilst Sue was at school and she had missed gym class as she had no kit. This was the reason she was here tonight to be punished, and the fact she had not brought her kit again only made matters worse. Mr Norton told John that under normal circumstances failing to bring kit or missing class was dealt with by a slippering, but given the repeat nature of the offence, they only alternative was the cane. John nodded his agreement and asked how many strokes would be typical. Rather than giving an answer Mr Norton asked John how many strokes he thought Sue deserved. John turned and looked at Sue who was standing nervously to his side, trying to read her face, not wanting to suggest too higher a number, but equally wanting Mr Norton to be satisfied. After a moment John replied that he felt six strokes should be given for the original offence, a further six for forgetting again tonight. Mr Norton considered John's proposals, then shook his head saying that as John had delayed them both tonight a further six should be added, but that John should give those strokes, making a total of 18. John turned back to Sue who nodded her head in agreement.

Mr Norton then told Sue to strip down to her underwear whilst he went to fetch his cane from his office. He turned and left John and Sue alone. Sue looked at John and with a slight shrug of her shoulders began to undress. As she had come straight from work she was wearing formal work clothes, a beige skirt with a crisp white blouse and court shoes. Her underwear was a lilac set John had brought her for Christmas from Victoria's Secret, the bra was simple and the knickers a skimpy lace triangle. Sue had her fair hair pulled back in a plat held with a lilac band. Standing almost naked she looked very sensual, her flat stomach accentuated the swell of her breasts and her pert bum was perfectly framed by her knickers. John looked admiringly at his wife, but he couldn't miss the slight look of apprehension on her face.

Mr Norton returned carrying the cane in his hand. It was about 3 feet long and just over a quarter of an inch thick, it looked very similar to one of the canes Mr Beech had used on Sue previously. Mr Norton stood in front of Sue and looked her up and down, it was clear from the evil grin on his face he was looking forward to caning her and what ever else might follow.

For the next ten minutes Mr Norton put Sue through a series of strenuous physical exercises, having her stretch and bend one way then the other, jumping, running and squatting. By the end Sue was breathing hard and her body was covered in a light sheen of perspiration. Mr Norton seemed satisfied by her efforts and told her to bend forward over the vaulting box. Sue did as she was told and bent forward over the box, her hands reaching down to the other side, her hips resting on the box and her bottom pushed up and out towards Mr Norton. After fussing with her knickers, pulling them up into the crack of her cheeks he took position to her left hand side and tested his aim with the cane by repeatedly tapping her bottom and adjusting his stance until he was happy he was in the correct position. John watched all of this with mounting excitement, but couldn't understand Mr Norton's fascination with Sue's knickers, they were just a slip of lace and would offer no protection to the cane? Nevertheless, he positioned himself so that he could see Sue from behind, but also using the reflection of the mirrors he could see her face. Mr Norton looked up and John and told him he was ready to begin Sue's caning, he also told John not to interfere with the caning otherwise he would have to repeat the stroke. John eagerly nodded his agreement. And so it began.

Mr Norton caned just as hard, if not harder than Mr Beech. The first stroke whipped in landing right in the centre of Sue's bum. The crack of the cane was echoed by the acoustics of the room and Sue gasped. A thin white line appeared which rapidly changed to red, marking where the cane had landed. Number two whipped in as hard just below the first stroke. The third caught Sue on the lower curves and caused her to yelp out loud, but she gamely stayed in position. Mr Norton then moved forward to inspect the first three marks, his hands roaming over the ridge marks, caressing and squeezing. He also teased Sue's legs further apart so that he could slip a finger inside her. She readily responded to this and she pushed her bottom out towards the probing finger. From where John was standing he could see the look of pleasure on Sue's face as Mr Norton expertly brought her from agony to ecstasy. Before Sue was able to reach her peak Mr Norton withdrew his finger, now slick with her juices and resumed his caning position. The next two strokes were given as ruthlessly as the first and Sue could not believe that the hand that had just brought her pleasure could not be causing such pain.

As Mr Norton was preparing for the sixth stroke John noticed a face at the door of the studio looking in -- it was Mr Buca, the school caretaker. John stepped forward to tell Mr Norton they were being watched, but in doing so interrupted Mr Norton's swing and the stroke landed diagonally across the previous five causing Sue to cry out and stand up. Mr Norton was furious as John tried to explain what he'd seen at the door. Despite John's protest Mr Norton turned to the door and beckoned Mr Buca into the studio telling him that he could watch what was going on. Mr Norton turned to Sue and told her to bend over again as he was going to repeat the last stroke. Both John and Mr Buca stood and watched as the sixth stroke was repeated. After the stroke Mr Norton again took the opportunity to inspect the vivid welts on Sue's bottom and this time he slipped three fingers inside her, bringing her so close to the release she so desperately wanted, but again stopping short. As John looked enviously he noticed that Mr Buca had one hand in his pocket and was clearly playing with himself.

This was also noticed by Mr Norton who asked him to help with the next stage of the caning. He told Mr Buca to remove Sue's bra and knickers and then stand on the opposite side of the vaulting box to make sure she stayed bent over. Mr Buca eagerly stepped forward placing his hands appreciatively on Sue's hips. John wasn't too keen on Mr Buca touching Sue and he was dismayed to see that rather than slipping down her knickers he had taken hold of the thin material and with both hands had simply snapped the lace at both sides, pulling the torn shred from her body. Mr Buca brought the material to his nose and inhaled, he had a lecherous grin on his face. He then turned his attention to the bra and rather than simply undoing it at the rear he managed to grope and squeeze Sue's breasts before finally removing the garment. After stuffing the knickers and bra into his pocket he took up position on the other side of the box, his groin level with Sue's head.

John watched all of this, but was not prepared for what happened next. Mr Norton turned to John and said that to allow a better, more free cane swing, he would strip before giving Sue the next six strokes. Without further question Mr Norton then quickly slipped off his track suit and trainers, revealing a firm toned body, and even though not erect, a sizeable penis. Sue was able to see this in the mirrors of the dance studio and she was clearly focusing on Mr Norton's penis. John wasn't sure if he saw her lick her lips? However, the moment passed and the now naked Mr Norton took up position behind Sue and prepared to resume the caning. And so it began again.

Sue wasn't sure if it was because as Mr Norton had indicated, being naked allowed a better swing, or if he was just caning harder, but the next three strokes were certainly harder than the first six. She could also see in the reflection of Mr Norton, that as he gave each stroke he gradually became more erect. So by the time he paused after the ninth stroke he had a massive erection that was swinging almost as wildly as his cane.

This time when Mr Norton inspected his handwork he didn't try to slip his fingers into Sue, he simply grasped both her cheeks and held then apart as he introduced the large swollen purple helmet of his cock to her pussy lips. He casually wiped himself on her before forcing his helmet just inside her lips, then holding her hips he eased himself slowly into her. Sue cried out as she felt herself being penetrated by this huge member. It wasn't just long, it was the width that Sue was struggling to accommodate and she desperately tried to relax to allow Mr Norton to get inside her.

John stepped closer to see his wife being taken by Mr Norton. He could see that he had now slipped his entire length in her and that as he withdrew his cock it with slick with her juices. Mr Buca had also pulled down his trousers around his ankles and was trying to force his cock into Sue's mouth. For her part Sue was trying to avoid taking him into her mouth.

As John watch Mr Norton fuck Sue he suddenly realised they weren't using a condom. The whole thing had happened so fast he hadn't had time to ask. But as quickly has it had begun, so it ended. Without ejaculating Mr Norton pulled out from Sue, again leaving her perilously close to her own orgasm. Mr Norton picked up the cane and took up position again to deliver the final three strokes.

Strokes 10, 11 and 12 were given with the same ferocity as the last and by the end Sue's bum was crossed with angry red cane marks. John wasn't sure what was going to happen next as he'd been told that he would give the final six strokes. In answer to his unasked question, Mr Norton turned to John and told him that he would give Sue the final six strokes, but only after both he and Mr Buca had finished with Sue. With that he turned away and grasping Sue's hips thrust himself into her. Mr Buca had also succeeded in getting his cock into Sue's mouth and between them they fucked Sue from both ends whilst she lay slumped over the vaulting box. John looked on disconsolately as both men roughly pumped in and out of his wife. Mr Buca came first, holding Sue's head and pulling her hair with both hands as he squirted his load into her mouth, forcing her to swallow before finally letting go.

Mr Norton sped his thrusts as he got closer to coming. Sue was gasping and also pushing back, trying to grip his cock and time her orgasm with his. The both exploded together, Sue with a shriek, Mr Norton with a groan. John watched from behind as Mr Norton flexed and tensed as he released his load. Almost immediately Mr Norton pulled his dripping cock from Sue, and John was rewarded with the sight of her gaping pussy leaking cum, which dribbled down her inner thighs. Mr Norton motioned to John that he should clear the mess from between her legs. John dropped to his knees as he began to lick the cum from around Sue's pussy. This was something John often did when he had fucked Sue, but he had never eaten another man's cum. With the skilful use of his tongue John was able to not only clear the cum, but also bring Sue to another powerful orgasm.

He stood up and turned to Mr Norton, who despite only just having cum still had a powerful erection. Mr Norton told John that the final six strokes of the cane should be given on Sue's lower bottom and thighs. Between them they placed Sue on her back on the vaulting box with her legs bent almost double towards her head. Fortunately Sue's flexibility helped with the position, but both Mr Norton and Mr Buca stationed themselves by her head and held her feet in position.

John picked up the cane and stood to one side so he would have a clear swing at Sue's bottom and thighs. From this position he could clearly see Sue's face and the traces of cum around her mouth where Mr Buca had face fucked her. And so it began for the final time.

John's first stroke landed at the top of her thighs, but it was not as forceful as Mr Norton's had been. John had struck lightly as he knew this area was more tender for Sue. Mr Norton looked disapproving and told John he must strike harder. The second stroke landed below the first and was no harder, but it still made Sue gasp out. However, Mr Norton was not satisfied and told John to switch positions with Mr Buca. He reluctantly gave Mr Buca the cane and took his place by Sue's head. Mr Buca looked very pleased with himself, not only had he cum in Sue's mouth he was now going to cane her. He carefully positioned himself so he could strike hard enough to please Mr Norton, drew the cane back over his shoulder and whipped it down as hard as he could. The cane landed with a solid whack just on the crease of Sue's bum and legs. She yelped out as Mr Norton nodded his approval. Mr Buca was not skilled in the delivery of the cane and he simply caned as hard as he could, spreading the next five strokes all over Sue's bum and thighs. By the eighteenth stroke Sue was gasping, trying hard to control herself, her bottom on fire. But at least it was over, she had managed to take the caning.

Mr Buca looked disappointed that his six strokes were now over and looked expectantly at Mr Norton. John was concerned as to what might happen next as he though Sue was at her limit. Mr Norton also seemed to sense this and told Mr Buca that the caning was over. But he added, as a reward for caning hard he could also fuck Sue. Sue started to complain, but Mr Norton slapped her face and told her to do what she was told. With that Mr Buca got hold of Sue's well caned legs pulled them apart and draped them over his shoulders. He shuffled forwards pushing himself into Sue. His cock was not as large as Mr Norton's, but with the added friction of her tender thighs rubbing on his body Sue was soon whimpering with his every thrust. Still standing by her head Mr Norton grasped his cock with one hand and Sue's head with the other. He then worked his cock into her mouth making her suck him. Not wishing to be left out, John pushed his trousers and pants down and began to vigorously wank himself over Sue's face.

Whilst he watch Sue suck on Mr Norton's cock John saw her eyes suddenly widen with shock. He turned to and saw that Mr Buca was now ass fucking Sue. In moments the sweating mass of pumping bodies all reached their climax. Mr Norton pulled his cock from Sue's mouth and shot load after load of sticky cum over her neck and breasts, John followed suit, pumping his load onto Sue's face and hair. With a grunt, Mr Buca pulled himself from Sue's ass and shot his cum over her pussy and stomach.

All three men stood back and looked at the panting cum soaked woman in front of them. There seemed to be cum dripping from everywhere, and you could clearly see the fresh cane marks on the edge of her bottom and thighs where it had wrapped around.

Mr Norton and Mr Buca quickly dressed. Mr Norton told John to phone the school for another appointment, this time with Ms Pascal, the French teacher. With that both men left, leaving John and Sue alone in the dance studio.

John picked up the remains of Sue's clothing from the floor, remembering that Mr Buca had taken her underwear. He handed Sue her blouse which she put on over her cum drenched chest. The cum immediately began to seep thought as she carefully pulled on her skirt over her ravaged behind. Stepping into her shoes she turned to face John who was now fully dressed. John looked at Sue, her hair now matted with cum, cum stains on her blouse and in the reflection in the mirror he could see cane marks on her thighs.

She had been severely caned and thoroughly fucked by two other men, but she was still his wife and they walked from the room arm in arm.

djt_one
djt_one
113 Followers