A Visit to the North Ch. 02

Story Info
Changed and Awaken by Mistress.
4.3k words
4.53
25.3k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a mystery story of a changed life. The characters are all fictional. There are many chapters so please consider finding and reading the earlier part. Please leave comments.

*****

On Saturday Barbara and the girls returned deflated to the Police Station where a new sergeant allowed them to complete the Missing Persons Report. He also took Barbara's only picture of me from her cellphone files for reference.

The Sergeant stated, "There is nothing to be done until early tomorrow when we can post the report on line".

They spent the remainder of Saturday at the Hotel awaiting any news. Barbara had no real clue of my whereabouts. She was exhausted by the unknown and fell into a deep sleep. Julie used her computer and began a search of possible alternatives to finding a lost love one. When Barb awoke in the afternoon Julie shared the information. Barbara realized they needed professional guidance. The Internet only widened the scale of possibilities for this but she settled on Monday morning as the best time to pursue a legal representative. When they went back to the station near dinnertime the Sergeant suggested a couple of names, including a woman who was an ex-prosecutor for the City. Returning to the St. James they comforted each other and slept a bit that night. Barbara was crying most of the night and Liz gave her another sleeping pill.

Barb awoke early Sunday morning and tried to used the MAC to search for a legal source. When Liz awoke she was able to quickly trace the Policeman's suggested attorney. She placed a call and later in the afternoon she spoke with Cynthia Parsons, the ex-prosecutor. They agreed to meet at 11am Monday.

After Sunday lunch the three had returned to the scene with no new results. Barb just got more worried as they failed to get attention or action from the officials. Sunday evening they spent rearranging their travel plans with dinner in their room. Only Liz got any sleep that night. Alcohol seemed to soften Barb's nerves but didn't bring her rest. Julie stayed with her through the night.

1bChanging

The dreams continued, but these were very vivid, women together, sexual play, but was I with them? I felt excited by these visions, yet they seemed too real to be described as any thing other than real. Was my penis actually inside her vagina? Was that stiff dildo in my mouth? They smiled and left me, alone again.

Sometime later and a bit more conscience I slowly became aware of my surroundings. My right hand reached across my tummy toward my groin and I felt the familiar presence but I was very smooth. I relaxed as I cupped my small cock. It felt moist? How come I couldn't move? Again I was lost to sleep, only darkness.

I wasn't sure but I seemed to be awake. I moved my left hand but there were soft cuffs about my wrists. I was restrained and couldn't move my legs. The sexual images returned along with the pleasure. Eventually a sexy woman entered into my realm or returned and I was watching as she fucked a partner. She was atop, and I thought, was this position or the reversal important? As she arose from her lover I glimpsed a cock still hard and shiny with moisture. Was she a boy? In my dream state I looked down my torso, two perfect breasts seemed to be sitting pertly on my chest, the nipples proud and erect. My body narrowed sharply into a slim waist with my hips flaring, a womanly figure with long legs. My penis stirred as I gazed at myself and I realized that I was aroused. Was it due to my body dream or was I the sexy . . .

The recent activity required by Mastress was surprising to the girls. Now a new request; three calls for service within the months of November and December was unusual. They had already arranged and captured two special requests. One was a 28 year-old, tall, slightly effeminate grad student and the other a 23 year-old bi-sexual singer.

Many of the activities of the team were off-site and the five girls loved the collateral benefits found in far-off spots such as Miami Beach and New York City, even Las Vegas once. The brutes were always on hand but Mastress minimized their involvement. These far off locations were challenging to resolve the details of the kidnappings as well as the security conditions.

The team had collected Charles the grad student in the Miami area late in November. His identity was confirmed via coordinated review of traffic to a specialty site catering to submissive men seeking on-line communications with each other. Rachel noted his unambiguous preference of women driving a femme' toward a life of un-brutal servitude. Together with the data culled from his on-line traffic the team was able to complete a basic profile and get Charles' identity confirmed, including his details and schedule. Since he perfectly met the client's description Rachel initiated the intercept in the evening on Ocean Drive.

Rachel had arranged to stop in New York the following week. The second target was living on the Upper West Side of Manhattan while completing study toward a graduate degree in Psychology. Sam seem to have plenty of time to wander in and out of chat rooms and cruise the Web seeking stimulus of his gender varied interests. He wasn't a typical candidate because he was extremely well read and a dilettante of the arts, specifically Modern European painting and Photo Realism. His character stood out while he did not, being quite slight at 168cm and less than 62kg. Differing from many of the femmes Mastress had snared Sam had been comfortably dressing for several years and his collection of dresses and accessories was extensive. Rachel had been able to prepare a dossier including a very good femme image so the team could set up his transformation regiment.

The details of the transitions varied with each but the basics were well underway for these two. Mastress required that her charges be fully compliant rather than held by overt force. She'd found that if properly nurtured during the transformation the latent femme character would flower within the males and produce a result that surprised the clients. The redefined person became a female in manner as well as appearance. This allowed Mastress to stay concealed from authorities that of course were sent to find the various missing male persons.

These two were settled within the Estate and the re-structuring initiated several weeks prior to the next assignment. Prior to arriving in the north the minor surgeries focusing on breast augmentation, vocal cord adjustment and in some cases castration were completed. These were handled at a private clinic. Within 24 hours of their capture neither couldn't be seen as anything other then a slightly bruised females above the waist. For these two assignments the client's demanded that tumescence not be altered indicated the eventual incorporation into someone's specific sex life.

During the three weeks following the gender changes the care was rather straightforward. In Charles' case though there was a hip adjustment made once within the Estate. Though she was quite tall the client had specifically requested that her butt be contoured. Once medically stable each new girl would begin a daily course focusing on etiquette and female deportment training. Sam, now called Sofia, had occupied the girl's days for two weeks.

"This Annabelle should be interesting Suzanne. Quiet she's just barely off. She needs a bit more sensory stimulus. Rachel said she is more resistive to the male genital imagery she being exposed to. Mastress has monitored her sleep movements and suggested a different, subtle plan. Lee will handle the evening rotation for the next few days. She will be penetrated while still sedated."

I awoke sharply and this time my eyes seemed clear. It was as if I had snapped out of a dream. I was naked on a padded table on my tummy and a new voice was speaking.

"Annabelle, you have entered a new phase of life. As you will find you will speak, move, and act as a natural feminie woman."

I didn't turn to look to this sound but my heart rate seemed to leap, these breasts to become super-sensitive and my anus to actually tingle, as if with a tiny electrical current. What was 'feminie'? The voice was female but as I looked toward the voice I saw his finely chiseled features, wide shoulders, thick chest and naked groin. His cock was stiff and moist.

Then I was away again . . . asleep.

2b Some Help

Barbara and the girls met Ms. Parson Monday morning. She was a bit younger than the Liz was expecting. Ms. Parsons had a small but neat office overlooking the Downtown from the 19th floor of a tall office building. Julie reviewed my disappearance and the activities the Police were pursued. Barbara explained our marriage, my background and her belief that something untold had become of me. Cindy listened, carefully making notes, and then reviewed the sad statistics of missing persons. It seems that the vast majority of missed individuals wanted to be missed. Even leaving completely stable relationships just because they had a change of heart.

Cindy recommended that a private investigator be hired. The first work to be done was to acquire copies of any and all street focused security cameras in the area of the scene. Ms. Parsons approached the disappearance rationally, and with a small bit of hope. Though this would be the operating mode of her investigation she quietly told Barbara when the others were out at the restroom that this was a near hopeless situation. She asked for the wedding ring to try and collect a DNA sample. Barb had to grieve as necessary, hope as much as possible, but be prepared to never see me again. Barbara was stunned. The three women left Ms. Parson's office and returned to the Hotel to settle their next step. Should they return to home and simply await more news?

After a deliberate discussion on the merits of Ms. Parson's plan they agreed to leave Montreal the next morning in Barb's Audi. They traveled to New York and spent the night at our apartment. Liz had contacted an old roommate who consulted the bereaved. She had suggested they bring Barb to her office early the Wednesday morning. They decided to remain in New York at our place for three days while Barbara settled a leave of absence from her job for at least two weeks. She planned to return Friday via plane to Montreal to confer with Ms. Parsons. The girls pushed her to travel to DC with them.

Barb's return to the north had allowed her to see almost all of the surveillance tape acquired from the local cameras. The Investigator was having trouble getting additional recordings from cameras located on two banking office buildings but he was confident that the copies would be release within a week or two. Though nothing else was seen from the viewpoints already in hand one of the bank camera platforms were clearly a strong possible lead.

Ms. Parsons had no additional leads and informed Barbara late on Friday that the bank was nearly the last shot. The Police hadn't found any fingerprints, other than mine, on the shoes and phone. The block where I'd disappeared was influx due to redevelopment plans being place on hold in late fall. So most the buildings were empty or nearly so. She told Barbara that missing persons not found within the first week general are not found. There was still hope but waiting for the bank board to release the video cause Barb to head south to DC. She got settled with Liz and Julie Saturday afternoon. I'd been gone more than a week.

3b Rachel Enters

Again I seemed to be awake, and on the white metal ceiling I saw an image of the male only now wearing just a loose pair of pants. His face had a bit of a stubble beard and he smiled at me. I noticed my heart rate seemed to change; my breasts were rising and falling. What, my breasts? I was now very awake. I felt the weight on my chest; I had a pair of soft naked breasts. I reach up as fast as physically possible to my chest, surely this wasn't possible! But there were breasts. I touched them and was immediately surprised by a tingling, and then I became aware of another unique new sensation. As I took in the man's sharp features and wide shoulders, the white pants, my anus, my butt hole, was tingling. My focus was on those white pants and there was the tingle again when I noticed his bulge. What was happening? I found it impossible to not look to his cock outlined beneath the fabric.

This was not a dream, now I knew something very different had happened to me. I could now move about on the bed. I noticed that I was still restrained by a small chain and gentle cuff attached to both my ankles. Sitting up I inspected myself. These breasts were heavy and alert, then my focus was on my pelvis and I confirmed what I'd felt earlier, but my balls weren't there? I didn't panic; my penis was not affected.

These new breasts, no these perfect breasts, touching them with a subtle joy; no it was glee. Then I felt my face. There was no beard growth, smooth, really smooth which is crazy. I had a modest beard and shaved daily so this couldn't be the case. Further checking my face and neck I felt the unmistakable, though minor, scar from some type of procedure done on my throat. Realizing that the breasts might have arisen from a similar procedure I felt myself for signs of a scar along the underside. There was none but further exploring into my armpits turned up a very flat but clear point of insertion.

In wonder I started to evaluate my options. Could there be a psychotropic drug that could mask all that had been done to me? I had no mental awareness of three or more medical operations? Then I grabbed at my cock for some sense of normal and explored myself and found a fourth scar, tight behind my sac, my balls were gone and the sac severely reduced! I fell back upon the bed and whined. Yet this wasn't my voice, not my own! I cried when I heard the altered pitch and breathiness.

They, a pack of wolves, had stolen my very self. I was a eunuch but more, I was a woman? With a voice to match my femininity. How long had passed since I'd awoken? Ten minutes? No one was near or observing my increased agitation.

A soft light appeared over what looked like a door, but the surface was smooth, with no identifiable pull or even hinges. Within a ten count a door did open and in walked a tall woman with auburn hair. She was beautiful and had a subtle smile but said nothing, simply looking directly at me and moving with purpose toward me. Her hands were at her sides with palms open, one ring on each hand. As she came near the bed she slowed and the door opened again with a second female entering. This beauty was shorter with soft light brown hair falling about her face and she wore a pair of tall-heeled shoes, the sound bouncing about the space. Somehow this sound affected my state of mind, calming me. This second woman stopped near the door about a meter behind the first. She clearly deferred to the taller woman. Then the tall one spoke.

"You're here as our guest Annabelle. Suzanne will help you with the restrains and get you settled in your suite. Please move slowly as you are weak and need to rebuild some lost muscle."

In a chiming sweet voice I said something but it came out as a song "Why am I here? Who are you? What have you done to my chest and my balls?"

"We're a special sort of Sisterhood that has brought you to a fulfillment of yourself" said the first woman.

"There is so much of what you will be, what you are now, that needs help, assistance and guidance to flower. I promise the awareness you seek will be forthcoming Annabelle. Please continue to trust us as we have trusted you."

"Trust who, you? How has my life been leading to this? I have breasts for god's sake, you've altered my body, my voice, I'm not even sure I would qualify as a man now." It was beguiling hearing this sweet voice.

I was still just sitting there on the table, "What has become of my wife, my friends, all that was? How did you bring me here and somehow alter my ability to fight for myself?"

Suzanne moved closer as I got more agitated, and she seemed to have something in her palm. The auburn hair woman spoke "Please my beauty, let us removed the cuffs."

Suzanne stepped closer and snapped the chain lose with her fingers so smoothly I realized I hadn't tried to rip it off myself. She reached out to me, took my hands in her own, and brought them up across my breasts, lightly touching the nipples, and then to my mouth.

Having two beautiful women near my nakedness was troubling. My nipples were stiff and my pulse quickened. It was as if they could control my respond to their touch.

The tall one then said, "I'm Rachel and we're happy to have you with us. Please let us help you adjust to these circumstances Annabelle."

Then she leaned in and kissed me passionately on my mouth, her warm tongue somehow calming my thoughts. I kissed her as well, not resisting her soft soothing tongue. With that she turned away and the door open as she approached.

Suzanne didn't move as the first woman left, but a moment later she came closer, reaching for my facile penis, stroking me slowly, allowing it to rise, and then placed her mouth atop the head. I watched as she brought me to near peak. Her mouth felt wonderful, I'd had many blowjobs but her tongue was extraordinary. I came in the next instant, the seed spilling from her mouth. She licked her lips gathering it with her tongue and turning to me, kissed me, sharing the seed. I nearly passed out due to my general weakness, the events and changes to my body still swirling in my brain and now a beauty was pushing my cum deep into my mouth. The kiss went on for several moments, her tongue slipping about mine with the sweet juice from my cock?

I can't explain my behavior nor my inaction. Something in my mind had also been revised by this Sisterhood. Suzanne turned away and retrieved some slightly heel slippers and placed them on my feet. She reached to steady me as she rotated my body off the table and my heeled feet touched the floor. She did this quietly all the while holding me as support.

"Watch your step dear, are you chilled?" she said as her hand came around my waist and held my nakedness. The sway of my new breasts was a surprise.

4b Washington

When she arrived home Julie had set a plan in action to comfort Barbara and help her relax. The three spent the night on the town, dancing at a gay club, then retired to sleep the night's hell off. Barb had a very difficult time that first week in DC. She had to wrap up the loose ends of three work assignments and as each day slipped by she worried that I had abandoned her; just decided to leave.

Julie had agreed to accompany Barbara back to Montreal the following Friday to check on the final bank recording. Their flight would arrive early Friday morning.

At their meeting with Ms. Parsons she indicated that they needed to ask a specialist to process one of the bank tapes. It was pointed at the neighborhood and zone I had been in when I disappeared, though the frames didn't seem to provide anything except the girls walking southward then returning to look for me. The second bank camera missed the abduction scene by a whole block, so it was useless. Cindy told the girls that the extra processing wouldn't be ready for at least a week due to a backlog at the firm doing the work. They made plans to return to Montreal the later in January. I'd been gone more than two weeks.

Julie and Barbara returned to DC Friday evening and were met by Liz at National and the three went back into town for dinner. The girls were exasperated with the lack of new information. Weeks after the disappearance they weren't giving up but each needed to get back to their jobs. This left Barb with some time on her hands. She decided to return via train to our apartment to see if there was any hint of a reason I had disappeared. On Monday afternoon she arrived and started digging through my files, drawers and tried to open my MAC. It was password protected but she had an idea of the possible combinations. Two hours later she got it open: our wedding date backward with the given names to our two deceased babies.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12