A Visit to the North Ch. 04

Story Info
Annabelle's training and pleasure.
5.5k words
4.63
18.8k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's life and the changes she encounters. The characters are all fictional. Please read the earlier parts. Please leave your comments.

*****

When I was awaken by Suzanne, I was on my tummy and her first action was to grasp the plug and twist it within me. I was still captured by it. I had a feeling she knew of my night and the phallus that I'd dreamed had entered me. Similar to yesterday when Rine re-inserted her plug Suzanne did so but only after wetting the surface within my mouth. The taste of my juice was very much like how my wife's pussy tasted after sex, a mixture of her and me.

"Did you rest well during the night?" She asked as she helped me rise from the bed.

I shook with the memory of the woman deep within me. I felt as if something a bit more than a dream had occurred. I looked carefully at her. She smiled and lightly kissed me as I stood. She removed the large plug with ease placing it in my hand.

"This must be cleaned," I moved toward the bathe, "Stop please, the hair cap."

She stepped near, "Here let me remove the hair cap, that's right. Shake out those lovely waves Anna."

Today we were to focus on my movement in heels and so Suzanne had me find a medium pair to begin the very specific training of my gait. We moved along a timbered hall back and forth so many times. Each hour she would hand me a different pair of heels, either higher or lower, sometime with straps securing the shoe, other times sandals or mules. I was becoming acutely aware of the styles and comfort of each.

As one hour turned to two my walking changed. Her instruction wasn't aggressive but subtle. Near lunch it was now more of a strut and though scolded if I accentuated my hip roll, my gait was becoming more feminine. Suzanne felt we needed to stop. Another woman, new to me, joined us.

Florence was curious about my progress so after my introduction Suzanne had me present to the younger woman. Florence was surprised that Suzanne hadn't dressed me in a dress this morning opting for a simple set of black leggings and a bright yellow woven top with a scooped neckline. She might not have been more experienced but she offered a minor adjustment to my gait, which helped reduce my heel rotation. She also strongly recommended that I return to the suite and change into a dress for the final exercises of the day. This meant I'd need to put on some hose. The two women discussed whether I should wear pantyhose or switch to a suspender belt.

Now attired in a beautiful pale white flowing dress falling passed my knees, pantyhose and the tallest pumps of the day I was examined and scrutinized as I placed each foot in front the other, lifting to avoid any sliding.

Florence directed me to stop, "I want to see your face Annabelle. Let me gather your hair in a band."

After more turns and another pair of heels they were very happy and suggested I remain and walk alone for an hour or so. Their intent was to drive the lesson deep into my legs and memory. By the time I stopped my feet and legs needed a massage.

But Suzanne had another idea. After Florence left she settled me on the sofa in the suite and produced a soft narrow dildo shaped like a realistic penis.

"Mastress has ordered your penetration Annabelle."

I looked at her hand holding the toy.

She smiled as she applied her tongue to both the phallus and then rolling me onto my side licked my sweet opening. Once I was positioned to allow her access to my opening she inserted the toy's tip.

"Now I want you sit atop the phallus allowing it to fully but slowly penetrate your bum Annabelle." A few moments later the toys length was deep inside me.

"I want you to turn Anna," shifting me about so I was on my knees and turned toward the back of the sofa.

Though my passage was filled I wasn't uncomfortable. My tight hole adjusted to the phallus' girt and length. The toy slipped from me as she moved to her knees on the floor in front of me. Suzanne held the prong end of the toy in her left hand and she proceeded to fuck me. Her right hand softly rested on the front of my thong. I wasn't prepared for the dildo's action as she began to push it in and out of my bum.

"This isn't your first fuck is it Annabelle. I think you're enjoying my little cock."

The soft pats of her hand on my taut mound were causing my arousal and I erupted into my thong. Attending to my distress Suzanne pulled the pantyhose downward but somehow my seed spread to the lovely dress. I was embarrassed that had had made a mess.

"Now you must clean this mess Anna. Please use your fingers and lick up the sweet seed." She held the moist toy while I did so.

Would this be normal for my new world? Made to consume my own release?

No news from the North

Ms. Parsons' call to Barbara early Friday morning was clear. The experts were unable to extract sufficient detail from the bank video files. Therefore a trip north would be useless. At an early lunch the girls discussed the options, a weekend wandering around, or maybe a different type of activity.

"There's quite a lewd undercurrent of sexuality in Montreal." said Liz. "Maybe us three could just get lost in a fantasy weekend. We've already been charged for both the flights and the St. James."

Julie suggested, "Maybe we'll find him tried to a wall in some Dome's lair?"

Barbara was surprised how close the idea came to her own thoughts and the stories she'd read on my MAC but she said nothing. She knew she'd feel miserable returning without new news on the kidnapping now four weeks ago.

She stood and suggested, "Maybe you two should go, try on some new skins, or remove some I mean. I just can't waste the emotion right now. I'll remain in DC and find something to distract me."

She had a blink moment: maybe she could actually do the risky part of her investigation. For the past two nights she had explored the links I'd left. Barb wanted to see if there were in fact Domes looking to changed guys like my stories implied. She decided immediately to stay behind.

Liz suggested Julie go pack their risqué clubwear including her high heels. "I guess I'll just fuck you all weekend in the cold northern city my lusty babe."

Laughing she left to find the travel cases while Barb chuckled with Liz in the kitchen. "She can be a bit submissive huh?"

"I love her all the more for her ability to be so sometimes. We'll miss you Barb," who stepped to her cpu and quietly responded to the e-mail request from the Dome she was in a chat with.

Liz and Julie hugged her when they were off early Friday afternoon. Barbara had the apartment to herself for the afternoon. She had a lot to do to be prepared.

The Others

Margrette had been directed by Rachel to focus on Sofia, the new charge from Manhattan. She had completed her deportment training earlier than Emily. This wasn't a surprise since as a male Sofia had spent a good deal of her down time in heels and lingerie. Her behavior at the Estate implied she was happy. Her voice had moved up two scales due to the surgery and was lovely. Sofia felt very special due to this change alone. Sofia was short at 165cm and with her weight down to 55kg she was becoming a very special woman.

The girls started to enjoy her favors earlier than most since Sofia needed little prompting to get a dildo in her mouth and even less to slide one into her hole. The client seemed to want a beautiful but capable slut, and Sofia seemed ripe and ready after two months of training instead of the usual three.

Mastress needed to be certain that the team's scoring of her development was on the mark so she elected to carryout a test on her own. This was unusual but not unique. Others had required a similar focus in the past. Mastress required that Sofia not be aware that she herself would prepare her the next morning. Therefore Mastress was waiting in Sofia's suite for her to awake instead of one of the team. Sofia had passed the need for a nightly anal plug and Catherine had put her to bed in the normal fashion but had specifically restricted any foreplay and no arousal. To prevent Sofia from taking notice of this lack of stimulation she was given a new cock dildo to play with but prior to dinner. The toy was removed and Catherine completed the final preparations as required by Mastress. These included a soothing bathe and a quick touchup of Sofia shoulder length golden blonde hair. During this night the room was filled with a soft astral sound track just above hearing level, which would assure a restful sleep for the girl.

Mastress stood quietly awaiting Sofia's sleep. She had prepared somewhat herself for the days activities. Dressed in a soft silk knee length green gown she wore a shelf bra and no panty for she had attached a thick twenty-centimeter long strap-on. A specially fabricated waist cincher held her nude seamed hose rather than a suspender and she wore a simple black 110cm sculpted heel of satin. Her hair was in a tall ponytail to prevent inferring with her sex. She felt wonderfully alive this morning and twice had to subdue the desire to awaken Sofia. Finally near eight Sofia stirred and Mastress did also. She slowly walked to the bed speaking in a quiet voice.

"You will find my cock a pleasure Sofia. Open your mouth for it now."

Sofia turned toward the new voice, "That's a good girl, taste my cock and feel it's texture on your tongue."

Mastress was using a special dildo that had a small reservoir for fluid and some released at the initial sucking. This was the first test. Did Sofia willfully suck on demand? Was she enthusiastic when the cock entered her throat? Sofia's mind was there completely. She thought of the creamy seed to flow very soon. Sofia allowed Mastress complete control of her mouth and head as she fuck her mouth. Mastress opened her gown to allow Sofia to touch her breasts. Looking up as she suckled the toy Sofia marveled at the older dame's pert mounds, playing with her erect nipples.

"You'll allow my complete and deep penetration, so the shaft of my cock will slowly pressed onwards expanding the ring of your opening. Do you like my hot cock in your mouth slut?"

Sofia found a breath to say "Yes Mastress."

Mastress nibbled Sofia's left ear and hungrily moaned, "On your tummy and spread your cheeks for my wet cock you little whore. Do it now. My cock wants to be firmly rooted in your body Sofia."

Mastress pulled her thong side and rested the head of her strap-on at the girl's tight rosebud.

"Push back onto my cock girl, Now!" the cock entered Sofia body.

As each centimeter entered her Sofia whimpered into the pillow and slid her hips upward to Mastress' slow penetration. She wanted full contact with the cock. Deep satisfaction was her desire. She panted with each thrust of Mastress hips. Sofia started to move and wiggled to allow Mastress even deeper access to her body.

Mastress paused now, her cock had found Sofia's core. Then she started to fuck, fuck the girl, slowly but increasing the tempo of her cock deep inside Sofia.

"This hole is your cunny my girl. I've waited for you, now you fuck my cock."

With that Sofia began to move her hips downward to full penetration, then up so the cock nearly exited her opening. Mastress enjoyed watching her charge fucking them both, her pussy responded to the banging of her mound caused by the thrusts. Without withdrawing from Sofia Mastress rolled her over and brought her legs up to her shoulders and fucked Sofia like a stud. After a minute Sofia dropped her legs, wrapped them around Mastress and together they fucked with abandonment. Mastress' thrusts were so deep Sofia tensed upon the bed, then the slight pain subsided and she moved together with Mastress. Sofia was overcome as Mastress' cock seemed to grow in length. Being fucked deeply Sofia erupted, her seed filling her panty, oozing to her her belly and the fabric of her chemise. Mastress had made her a woman.

Mastress was very pleased. She pulled Sofia to her by grasping her hair and deeply kissed her.

"I wished I thought to capture your seed and let it fall into your mouth. I enjoyed your tightness my girl. You may sleep again Sofia. Please present yourself at lunch. You no longer require an escort."

Mastress settled her gown back about her hips and moved off the bed. Sofia lye watching Mastress and listening to the click of her heels for what seemed liked minutes as the woman left the room walked the length of the hall and finally Sofia slept.

The older one was not so easily adapted. Emily, was not resistive, but strangely immature and therefore difficult to train. Her body had healed nicely, the hip implants did the trick as her measurement of her butt were near perfect. I

t seems her mind hadn't adjusted to her new gender. Though a beautiful girl in all details Emily still felt like a boy. This was partly due to her penis, which was quite large, especially on a transfemme. Rachel had reconsidered this transition. Maybe a full SRS would be necessary, but that would violate the client's specifications.

In the seventh week of Emily's new world Rachel came to a different plan. Instead of the typical exposure to the feminine she'd put the brutes in charge of Emily's care. Lee was probably best to start since he was large but a bit smaller than Seth. Rachel had used this adjustment once several years ago with a recalcitrant transgirl. She discussed Emily's situation with Mastress and they agreed. Rachel had a breakfast meeting with the two guys to share the plan and resolve several other consequences of the staff shift.

Lee was to follow the daily protocol and he was waiting in Emily's suite, but since the shift occurred in the morning Emily hadn't been plugged. Lee moved in the near darkness to the bed with his plug, set aside the sheet covering Emily's body, she lye slightly on her side, which would allow him access. He bend over and with moisture from his mouth slowly inserted the nearly 5cm diameter probe. The metal had been warmed so Emily only moaned quietly. Lee felt empowered by the event and watched Emily asleep for a while close to her yet not disturbing her. After some time she rolled slightly and opened her eyes to find the large man with his crotch very near.

Emily knew Lee but hadn't witnessed him this closely. She reached out and pulled the drawstring that held his pants allowing them to fall a bit and exposing his penis. She gasped at the size of Lee, pulling him closer yet and opened her mouth. Lee couldn't resist the beautiful transfemme and allowed her to suck his cock. Lee had to focus on his ultimate goal, the girl leaving the Estate. Though he enjoyed the blowjob he stopped Emily before any further sexual act became essential. She swallowed his seed and sat up and asked for an explanation.

"Mastress feels you need a different control of your training for awhile to help you fulfill your programming."

"Well I'd say that's a nice surprise you've got there, Lee am I correct?"

"Yes, but I need you to focus and listen intently. You will respond as required or I will punish you as necessary. Is that understood young lady? Now come with me into the dressing room, start your toilette and then get dressed."

"Oh Lee, I now see you've plugged me as well. Did you see my clit Lee? It's nearly as nice as yours."

Lee was surprised but didn't show it, he simply frowned and slapped Emily's bottom. "Watch yourself Emily, or I'll hang you for starters."

He'd found the best punishment was to have a girl suspended ever so slightly above her height in heels. Usually he setup the catch with a girl in 120mm heels but replaced them with 80mm one. The strain was endurable for the first 30 minutes but slowly the leg muscles would fatigue and the subject would become very compliant. He knew that Emily had been exposed to a minor such session over a week ago at Catherine's hand. So further discussion ceased and Emily sat down, peed, and then filled the reservoir for her ablutions.

Lee decided to further press his control by selecting an aggressive corset and beautiful but tightly bound ivory sweater dress with a spandex waist detail and an oval neckline and longer sleeves. He intended to keep Emily as bound as possible until later in the afternoon. Her focus today was movement and manner training and therefore Lee thought it appropriate for her to be under wraps. Emily's waist had been reduced by the earlier corset training and diet from 80cm to 70cm. Lee decided that 63cm was today's target. The white underbust waist trainer was placed on the bed. Emily saw it as she approached and whined for a brief moment. Lee helped her with the clasps and back laces, tightening them twice. He left her for five minutes to allow her to finish putting on the nude stockings and her shoes, as well as to allow Emily's ribs to adjust to the boning prior to the final tightening. She was nearly at 65 cm when Lee returned. A bit more tightening and minutes later he confirmed the waist was now at 63cm.

"Let's get started Emily, oh wait. Those heels are too low. I need you at your peak focus. Go and return with the 130mm rhinestone pair I set aside." Emily turned with a small pout but did as directed. Lee felt this was perfect, less than an hour with her, she understood his cock was in control and she was to be fully submissive. She quickly returned and handed him his plug.

"Who allowed you to leave this out of your opening young lady? Come to the bed and lean over you bad femme."

Lee realized that her actions were appropriate but he wanted to further press his dominance. She lifted her ivory dress to expose her bottom, shifted her legs apart and waited. Lee came to her, placed the plug near her mouth, she knew how and why. Emily lathered the metal with her mouth and Lee press it home assertively, causing her to whine but not move.

Barbara had spent two late nights searching on alternative lifestyle sites for Dome's serious enough to grab and restrain a submissive. She'd found and met on-line one woman who said she lived near to Washington. Barb did not initiate the contact though and she used a unique pseudonym in each chatroom she visited. This woman wanted her to meet in a small bistro around 6pm Friday evening.

Now 1pm Barb was hesitant to go. There was a small bit of risk, but she almost didn't want this to lead to the next step. She really was anxious about finding me as a new someone, or something. Changed in life to meet some kinky need. How could we just go back to being a married couple? She had wondered all morning after the call from Parson's about how to handle the meeting, her attire as well as her attitude. After much back and forth she decided to be as sexy as possible to work the Dome toward comfort and therefore some honest discussion. But she wanted to appear completely defenseless. But both Julie and Liz were near enough to her size and they wouldn't mind sharing a dress, but what about the lingerie?

Barb wanted to appear innocent yet ready for being a sub. Deciding to look at the possibilities she entered the girl's wardrobe. Opening the middle drawer down she was surprised by the array of items that she'd describe as provocative. Clearly her girlfriends were interested in clubwear, but these items seemed too over the top. She selected the lingerie set from the right drawer in pale white, including a very delicate waist suspender. These were fine garments, as she was to play the part of a submissive lesbian.

She selected next a pair of sheer nylon hose in a package marked 'Secrets in Lace'. The bra and thong were beautiful once on and the sheer full-fashion hose attached to the six suspenders hanging from her waist made her moist. She wondered why she had not owned any of these items. The dress was next and the tone had to be ivory but would a skirt and blouse by more appropriate? She found a softly pleated pencil skirt of muted pale pink and a white sheer blouse with a scoop neck and buttons. Now where would Julie set the chemise or her slips? In the lower drawer Julie had several, but the La Perla was perfect.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12