A Visit to the North Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb had a pair of ivory heels with a bit of black trim. She tried them with her outfit and decided they would do, just a bit higher than daywear at 100mm they did have a beautiful heel detail. She spent some time on her makeup, modified to imply some reserve and yet innocence.

It was nearly five in the afternoon when she was dressed and ready. She considered whether she should arrive early and wait or better yet, go by and check out the rendezvous location. If the situation seemed OK, she'd go in early. The Dome's name was Michel, but she sounded serious when she informed Barb that only 'Mistress' was appropriate. Michel had selected a watering hole just across the bridge in Georgetown. Barbara considered walking but the heels made the decision for her and she hailed a cab.

I was shown a small room used for the handwashing of various garments. Supplied with a series of drying racks it was a well-used space that here to fore I'd missed. While watching me do my cleaning with Suzanne another girl appeared. This was my first encounter with anyone other then the, now four, attendants and Rachel.

This woman looked a bit younger than thirty years, was shorter then Suzanne and I, but beautiful and dressed in a simple flowery short dress and medium heels. She wore no bra, nor stockings and her shoulder length hair was held partially by a large clip. She used the second basin, quickly cleaning several panties and two thongs, and finally a sheer pair of nylon hose of white color. No one spoke though Suzanne was eying her. I didn't want the encounter to end so I took more care then necessary with my spotted dress. While she'd been focused I missed the features of her face, but as she turned to leave I noted her green eyes.

I couldn't speak of those eyes to Suzanne, not until I understood where this place was in my new life. Clearly this new creature had a degree of freedom. Was this in my future? Were there any others? Too many thoughts arose for the brief event. Suzanne pressed me to finish.

"Florence is waiting for you my dear. Please get on with your task. I'd like her to do the final evaluation for today. Then we'll have a simple dinner of soup back in your suite OK?"

"Yes Suzanne" I said, realizing it was the first time I done so without adding the prefix Miss.

Florence met us in the hall. She had placed a matt along the wall marked with a series of footprints about my size. The two women observed my runway ready walk and compare it to the standard. Three times I completed the 30 paces, each time they scored my effort as good. Florence said, "Work to be done Annabelle but a good effort."

Florence was pleased and therefore so was I. "Now come along with me little one, we need some time together. Suzanne will you join us in about thirty minutes in the suite?"

"Yes Madame," she was off.

Why such a respectful address? I wondered if there was some sort of charge or order of seniority. Anyway Florence escorted me to the suite and sat beside me on the sofa. I immediately assumed she wanted to play with me but I was clearly wrong.

"We need to practice speaking in a feminine manner and with a polite tone. This feminine training, using the elocution of the feminine, is essential and we find it affects many of the other tasks related to deportment and respect. So please give me you focus."

After nearly an hour I found myself waiting to speak, shorting my responses and listening in earnest. These characteristics also showed in how I was sitting, and moving. Florence suggested we'd do this several times a week from now on. A moment later I heard the sound of heels clicking on the stone hall, and Suzanne entered and came right toward me with an outstretched hand. She helped me rise and then slowly spun me about, positioned to allow Florence to touch my thighs.

"Be quiet my lovely one, you're about to be fucked."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Suzanne open her dress, a zipper along the front panel, exposing a phallus and some type of harness. Florence held the cock for a moment and I realized she was applying some type of lube to the shaft. Then Florence pushed the panel of my thong aside, held the cock close to my opening and Suzanne entered me. Florence turned my head, looked at me sensuously and kissed me deeply. The cock was fully engulfed by my cunny.

Two women were penetrating me at once, each filled with passion. For the second time today I was being penetrated. Suzanne's strap-on was in control, she would plunge deeply than more slowly and pulling nearly from my opening. Florence had moved my dress to allow her access to my breasts. She removed them from the cups of my brasserie and suckled on each gently, then with aggression. I'd noted the sensitive of my nipples before but I hadn't felt them become erect from such stimulus.

We continued to fuck, Suzanne at my back door and Florence playing with my breasts. I couldn't believe how in heat I was. My bum was bouncing about on Suzanne's thin cock, and though I was leaning on one knee I thought I might pass out from the pleasure. Suzanne must have found it all too much as well as she increased her tempo. I was out of my mind and then I erupted unaware that Florence had slipped beneath us and had positioned her mouth at my clit, I felt her warm mouth atop me while I blasted into her mouth, just as Suzanne slipped out of my cunny exhausted.

The two of them drag or carried me to the bed. Florence nestled in with me and we must have fallen asleep quickly. I felt her stir some time later and we spoke.

"We've got more time tonight, and I plan to have you to myself. Would you like to have me inside you dear?" My response was to move closer and rub my clitty along her slit.

She was assertive. "No I planned to bathe you, dress you just so and then fuck you deeply my dear. You'll have no say in the matter nor will you be penetrating anyone. I'll select your lingerie and dress, the style of your makeup and the length of my cock do you understand?"

I simply nodded. I was still wearing most of my clothes though my heels were on the floor. My thong was still keeping me snug and my breasts were still atop the underwire of my bra. I was in my wrinkled but cleaned dress. I realized it was now soiled again. Florence helped me to undress then I removed her garments as well. Naked we entered the bathe and into the warm shower. The lather and scents were sweet as was her desire to bed me again.

As we dried each other softly she knelt down and placed a special lube in my opening. She commanded me to stay as she went to my drawers, pulling a beautiful soft red merry-widow out which she paired with shimmering black stockings with a red welt, she returned and began to dress me. She stepped away to gather a tall pair of red pumps, placing each upon my stocking clad feet.

"I'll be in black while you're in the red for my heart. Wait a moment here, I'll call for you. I'd like to watch you move into the bedroom."

As much as I could guess what lye ahead I was surprised that I was so aroused. I was smooth in front as she'd placed a deep red thong on me just before she dressed me in the lingerie. In five short weeks I become a woman willing and wanting to be fucked. Was this the lust or had they somehow managed to turn my gender? First Suzanne's assault that left me panting with fulfilled joy, now a second beauty wants to take me to a special place. I dreamed of Florence's soft hole and the petals deep between her legs as I awaited her call.

"Annabelle please come to me."

With the practice steps of this afternoon I strutted to my lover. She was standing atop a short stool, in her black heels, a beautiful fleshy strap-on attached to her crotch. She waged her finger toward the platform and I simply open my mouth to her thick cock. It was at the perfect height as I sucked her into my mouth. She had not instructed me in the art of deep throat penetration as of yet but her phallus was deep within my throat. I realized she had a portion buried in her pussy so the action stimulated both of us. I can't explain where this need and desire came from but I allowed myself the simple pleasure. She stopped my oral loving and ordered me to the bed upon which she had prepared a wedge shaped fabric platform. I quickly surmise my position while she moved off the stool and came beside me on the bed. My bum was pointed toward the ceiling, draped with the sharp color of red, the hose, the suspender and the tight thong.

"I want you to place my cock inside your cunny Annabelle. Can you do that for me?"

I didn't hesitate for a moment. Somehow in this short time I had found a special way of providing others pleasure and they in turn pleasuring me. It didn't make any sense. I couldn't stall or delay this burning desire. It took over my body and mind. My soul had become female and it demanded satisfaction like a woman; deep penetration. The head of the cock slipped into me softly, due to the lube, and she paused.

"I want you to bring your body to me, rather than me to fuck you."

I complied and slowly eased the 18cm length into my tight bum hole. Once settled I looked back to her face, she smiled lewdly.

"Now Annabelle, slide it outward my dear, oohh, stop, there. Now back in deeply. You can fuck us both."

"Florence please just fuck me. This is too much for my new girl mind. Just fuck me please."

I was still looking into her eyes when she thrust her phallus fully into me.

"Yes, please, Florence, more please."

Her cock was plunging deep now and within a few moments I looked to her again.

"I'm going to peak Florence, fuck me please."

We fuck each other several more times during the long late January night. I'd awake with her cock still inside me and just start rolling my hips. She would stir back to life and fuck me again.

Early, before dawn I wanted to ask her how this had been done. How had I so easily been co-opted? I knew I'd left someone behind but I barely recalled my life from six weeks ago. At least as Florence drove me deep into a new life, now, tonight into morning I had no memories. Maybe when we woke I'd be alert and capable of reasoning and then I'd ask her. Surly she'd help center me, help me re-connect to the memories that were fading.

to be continued,

End of Part Four

12