A Visit to the North Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt it trying to enter but it was too large. I was penetrated again by the fingers. This time they entered me easily. The second time the head of the cock found my ring and defeated it. But the invasion stopped there. Now something entered my mouth, possibly a small phallus. No, it was a thumb, a thumb with a shaped nail. A woman's thumb started to fuck my mouth as the cock slipped from my back opening.

There was no doubt what entered my mouth next was not a female. I was open to what the thumb could do but this was an uncut cock. I tasted my juice on the very stiff penis. Again I seemed unable to resist, to cease the womanly love for cock. I was consumed with lust for this growing cock. Quickly my mouth moistened the tip and allowed it slow access to my throat. It was not thick but long enough to easily reach my gag point.

I felt a second phallus re-enter my bum but this time it wasn't warm. It slid easily in and out of my opening. I was being fucked by two.

I coughed with the large cock in my throat but then licked it back in, inviting it to rest atop my tongue. I heard a soft feminine groan. The cock was fucking my mouth and my bottom was being penetrated by another.

I was being controlled by two lovers who seemed to adjusted the pace and rhythm of our bodies. They paused for a moment with the member deep in my throat. The cock had swelled and my mouth was full. The tempo started to peak, and then I had a mouth full of semen, not mine. I had become a cocksucker!

The cum was still pouring in and I couldn't shallow fast enough and the rest ran down my chin to my chest and dripped to my right breast.

There was no sound except a pair of heels receding and what may have been the pad of bare feet on the stone.

I awoke near dawn still strapped to the chair and blindfold. I was covered with crusty seed and the phallus was still in my bum. I had no control of my violation. My mouth still tasted of the semen. I was not pleasured by either the woman nor the man. I wondered why this was done. The Sisterhood chose to further shift my sense of change. Women are violated and I was now aware that I could be at will.

to be continued,

End of Part Five

12