A Visit to the North Ch. 07

Story Info
Annabelle is committed to her new life as is Pia.
9.1k words
4.81
12.4k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's life and the changes she encounters. The characters are all fictional. Please read the earlier parts as Annabelle and Pia's lives continue to evolve. Please leave your comments.

*****

The weekend continued for Pia and Michel. The new relationship with her Mistress was all Barbara, or Pia could see. She had shared part of our history focusing on our marriage and her work situation but held back my disappearance two months before. Saturday they eaten a simple lunch, cleaned and dressed each other. While doing so Mistress suggested they try on several outfits, Pia acquiesced, allowing her domme to assemble their dress and accessories. When each was made-up Michel called for her car. They were going out.

Her Mistress placed a thin collar about Pia's neck and attached a simple chain.

"Don't you fret dear, I'll take care and protect you," and Pia nodded her assent.

They arrived at a large house somewhere across the river in Virginia. Walking to the door with Pia just behind her Mistress they were met by a maid and escorted to a large sunlit room. A moment later a woman entered and Michel stood to greet her warmly.

"Marley! So good to see you so soon."

They kissed with evident affection, and then Michel indicated with a slight nod her leash.

"Well look at what you have, on a leash no less." This woman was clearly in charge.

Stepping nearer she said, "She is quite beautiful Michel, but we need to get her diet controlled. She looks to be a bit too heavy for your needs correct? But nice hair, maybe a little too dark don't you think?"

Pia listen to them speak about other matters but was struck by her situation. She actually felt comfortable. She stood simply watching and took a moment to study Marley. A slightly younger woman of medium height, though in heels she was at least 170cm, a bit shorter than Pia. She could be in her mid-thirties or a bit over forty, slim and able to wear a size four. Her hair was up and looked dirty blonde in color. Marley spoke with a soft French accent but her English didn't reveal this, more the manner and sound of her speech.

"Let's proceed to the upper suite shall we? Pia please lead the way." With her leash in Michel's hand Pia started toward the stair.

"No, no no, Pia, you're never to be ahead of your Mistress. I simply meant for you to stand and await the tug of the leash. We do need some lessons Michel, she so uncouth. But don't you worry Pia we've all afternoon."

Upon reaching the suite Michel handed the chain to Marley who tugged lightly leading Pia with Michel close to the wall of glass overlooking the garden.

"Now dear Pia I'd like you to undress Michel," Marley said as she dropped the leash.

Pia moved to her Mistress and released the clasp at the dress back, unzipping the garment.

"I want you to slowly remove her garments."

She sensed what was expected. She then slid the lightweight wool dress off Mistress' shoulders allowing it to reach the floor. Michel slightly stepped out of the soft fabric and Pia turned and placed it on a hanging rack. Turning back to Mistress she noticed Marley seated near with her knees crossed and stocking covered legs extend. Her heels were indeed tall, but her feet small for a woman of her height. Mistress' chemise was next and when removed revealed to Marley the beautiful brassiere and suspender. Marley giggled lightly when she saw Michel's mound wasn't covered by a panty and without even a slight tuft of hair.

"Pia you have a beautiful Mistress, please escort her to me."

Realizing the scene fully now Pia stepped to her Mistress' side and touching her elbow moved with Mistress to Marley's seat. Marley immediately extended her fingers to Michel's moist pussy.

"Now please remove your outfit my dear. I hope you're as naked as Michel."

Pia was wearing a button blouse and A-line skirt so was able to remove both without aid. She stepped out of the skirt on the floor, bent at the knee to fold and set it aside. She hadn't yet removed her chemise, which was soft beige satin. As she stood she slid the straps from her shoulders and the chemise fell to the carpet. She worn no thong and Marley took note.

"Good Michel, you're both shaved. I like my girls cleaned of hair. Pia, please stand here," she pointed next to Michel.

The training afternoon proceeded, Michel instructed as well as Pia. Marley was a true domme' and Michel in need of supervision. They discuss plans to trim Pia of the 5kg she didn't need and made an appointment to visit a salon the following Monday afternoon with Marley.

Marley had some white wine served while they moved to the bed. Marley asked Pia to help her remove her dress. Presenting her nakedness for she worn no lingerie. Marley reached for Pia, her new friend, rotating her hips and had Pia lay on her back. She motioned for Michel to love Pia's breasts as Marley kissed Pia softly on her mound sliding her fingers into Pia's moist opening. After a moment Marley turned her hand and therefore her fingers upward to massage the upper wall. Pia responded immediately as though unaware of this stimulus.

"I hope you realize Pia we're here without a cock so we need to find each others sweet spot. Humm?"

Pia was moaning as Marley continued to rub her G-spot. Mistress was attending to her soft full breasts, licking and nibbling the nipples repeatedly. Pia felt the rush beginning, while Marley moved her other hand near Pia's rosebud and slightly inserted the tip of her long middle finger.

"That's my girl, cum on my hand. Yes, Pia cum now!"

Pia entire body exploded and her pussy oozed. She could feel the moisture she released, running down to her bottom. She was certain she'd never experienced an orgasm like it. She quivered for some minutes while held by Mistress and softly licked by Marley.

Later the three parted and Pia rode back with her Mistress. Marley insisted that the sub have her pussy settled atop a large fat dildo with a flared tab to prevent it from being expelled. Marley had also bound Pia's hands with a leather strap further assuring the dildo remained in place. Mistress had to help her sub into the house.

In the late evening Pia received only a protein drink before retiring to Michel's cozy bed. Marley had been exacting and Pia understood what to expect as well as what was expected of her. Due to their sexual exertions both fell naked into a calm sleep quickly after removing their lingerie.

Saturday afternoon Michel had helped Pia prepare a note to her friends that would allow Pia to focus on Mistress' needs uninterrupted for forty-eight hours. Michel had trained half a dozen younger women during the past few years to try and meet her needs. Pia's intense focus was on a different level altogether, possibly due to her maturity? She seems to be just ahead of Michel's libido, knowing when to present her breasts for the paddle, or her pussy for a phallus. Michel penetrated Pia many times with her long steel toy and other phallus. All day and Saturday evening the sub wanted all the variations Michel could muster.

They awoke Sunday well past noon with Michel's strap-on still within Pia's pussy. Their lingerie was strewn about and Pia's hose were laddered.

She immediately turned to kiss Mistress saying, "I don't know where this place in my mind was hiding these past years. You've stirred me deeply Mistress. Please continue to use me, loving me as you see fit. I'll do anything you want to remain here by your side and in your care."

Michel looked at Pia for some moments before she spoke. She was assessing her prerogatives that Pia had just laid bare. This was a beautiful woman yet could she maintain an affair without cock near? Was Pia capable of executing what she'd just offered, complete submission to Michel's sex?

"I said we'd take it slow Pia. I now wonder if you can seriously work to meet my every whim? Could I push you to share this body, alter your body? I have many needs and the resources to accomplish them. You haven't told me enough about your circumstances to allow me full and unfettered control. Can you share some of your past with me, to help me understand from where your commitment arises from?"

"Oh Mistress isn't my being here just enough? I need go nowhere nor consult anyone."

"I can't believe your statement Pia. Your hand shows evidence of a recent band on the left fourth digit. You were married, or somehow committed."

Pia, looked down and touched her Mistress' pussy saying, "But that was the past and is well outside my control, so it doesn't matter now. Please allow me to stay with you."

Michel considered another moment as Pia slipped her tongue into her Mistress' pussy. It was possible she'd unlocked a character that was concealed. She was truly enjoying Pia but she needed more information to feel comfortable altering this woman's life path.

"I can't expend the energy to advance our relationship without understanding your history Pia. I won't commit to then watch you find sometime new to turn your attention elsewhere."

Pia realized Michel was correct. She had to be forthcoming to this new lover or how could Mistress trust her. She considered telling an alternative tale, one not focused on her present marital situation, maybe just revised to protect her previous goal in seeking out a domme'?

"Yes I understand we must be frank and trust each other to allow us to take our relationship beyond, what I mean to say, allow me to become yours."

Michel considered this an important statement; she would speak of her past to allow Pia to become more comfortable.

"I was married to splendid man for twenty years. He was very wealthy due to a family company he'd sold. We spent all of our time with each other, but it was a different type of marriage. He was significantly a submissive both in public life and as a lover. After about four years of trying to deny his character he revealed to me how he truly felt. The story is long but to the point he had a transgender interest that when he completed the sale of the company he'd allowed to bloom. As many of these beautiful creatures do he'd purged his collection of feminine garments many times and held himself in check during those first four years. I'd selected him, he knew this. Without awareness of this general character but I knew he was submissive. Had I known of his cross-gender behavior I might still have loved and married him."

Pia was surprised by the nature of her Mistress' marriage. She considered whether she may speak but was silent.

Marley continued, "So his femme' self came slowly out, first to me and in bed, than to our mutual friends. Five years afterward we'd even attend major social affairs as a lesbian couple, though only the initiated knew his true sex. He or I should say she, would on occasion invite males to the house for the sole purpose of fucking us both. I really enjoyed some of these overnight events. Having a willing cock to attend to as well as her mouth to keep me clean and stimulated. Many males just don't know how to bring a woman off as I'm certain you've discovered."

Pia thought to ask how Mistress had adjusted to dressing with her husband, whether for sex or daily. Did she just one day decide to accept him or her? This thought was withheld as Michel continued.

"I should have mentioned the now obvious, he was a beautiful man and even a beautiful woman. With care she was able to pass without note. She visited a salon twice a month, I'd go along just once a month, and we'd have a full treatment. We lived well and traveled as a couple. She was an amazing friend as well as sexually exciting."

Pia noted the pause but her questions had been settled.

Michel looked away a moment then reaching for Pia, "I'd like to hope we could share our life's but we need time to understand how and what we can be to each other my Pia."

Again she paused.

"You're so good to submit, even stilling your questions Pia. She died just two over years ago, a heart defect caused her sudden passing. I was at least near and saw her before. It's been very difficult to move beyond simply coping and begin anew to live Pia." Michel was teary eyed as she finished.

Pia had a quiet Sunday afternoon with her Mistress and the two spent most of the following Monday with Marley at the salon. Pia was excited to allow these two beauties to take her on this adventure. They changed the style and her hair color but the length remained at the shoulders. The techs addressed her nails and used some time to illustrate a new group of cosmetics that would help her in the new role of Mistress' sub. She hadn't thought about returning to Liz and Julie's until she and Mistress returned to Georgetown.

Pia had discussed with Mistress her recent trip to Montreal, her employment leave, and her friends Julie and Liz. She'd still withheld that I'd been taken, implying I was traveling overseas. She realized she had to bring the subject up since her spirit needed to be completely forthright with Mistress. She wanted to return to Michel's Tuesday but Michel had told her earlier Monday morning that she needed to be further informed about her personal situation if Pia wanted to continue to see her, and she might not be allowed even this coming weekend. She had spent a few moments redressing in the clothing borrowed from Julie. Late Monday afternoon she asked Mistress to sit with her.

"I need your guidance Mistress with a personal problem."

Pia was near the large window looking out. She spoke without turning and walked to sit on the sofa.

"You may ask me anything Pia. I would loved to be of help."

Michel had been standing brushing her hair and sorting some garments in the dressing room, but set this aside and came into the room to sit beside Pia.

"I can't explain how you've taken my mind Mistress. I'd never considered myself a true submissive. Many women are towards their husband, and now I see I can be so with you. But something has happen recently that may have caused me to look for a different, maybe a more stable relationship, where I was cared for."

Pia was near tears, "You see, when I was in Montreal recently my husband of almost ten years just disappeared."

She continued the recent history leaving only her reason for connecting with Michel last week concealed. Michel listened intently and realized the scale of this unusual event.

"So you're not certain he'll ever return, and you're digging only opened up more uncertainty. Your leap regarding his abduction by an abusive someone seems a little crazy though. Most of us who enjoy alternative lifestyles do so with complete awareness. Nothing sinister typically would occur without assent. That said running off without money and shoes seems strange. I suggest you return to your friends and contact the tech doing the special processing of the digital files."

Pia agreed and they embraced Michel saying, "Let's meet for lunch on Wednesday here in Georgetown OK dear? I so enjoyed your attention these past few days. You are becoming special in my life."

She kissed Pia deeply and hugged the submissive Pia had become.

- - - -

Liz and Julie were glad to see Barb when she arrived at the apartment after 6pm. They had worked Monday but had wondered all day what might have become of her. They were surprised by her new look, the strong blonde and the fullness was becoming but still a surprise.

Julie noted the makeup "You look a bit younger with this treatment, and you seem to glow too."

The girls withheld their ribald weekend story for Barb clearly needed to talk. She began with the information she discovered on my Mac, than told them of her weekend with Michel. They moved beside her and hugged as she reviewed her development of her submissive persona.

Liz remarked, "I've always seen a bit of it within you Barb, or are we to call you Pia as well?"

Barbara hadn't considered the name after she left Michel's.

"I don't think so, if I'm truly a sub she should decide that detail I guess."

Immediately they all laughed.

"Yeah Honey, you're her sub alright" said Julie.

"And you should contact the digital tech right away, shoot, why not now? Didn't he say 'call anytime'? You have the cell. Let's call Barbara."

She realized Julie was right and stood to gather her bag and get the phone. He did have news, and would send the file via e-mail immediately.

Liz spoke "Let's get a glass of wine OK?"

Barb had the tech send the file to Julie's account and she had already started the download. She clicked on the file and the media player started.

"Wow girls come look at this. Oh Barbara!"

She and Julie scurried over to the monitor where Liz had restarted the video file. It was very grainy but showed a group of people, maybe three, dressed in dark clothes and hoodies, closing up a large van and leaving the street. A second later there was a fuzzy image, a zoomed view of the truck, but it was so fuzzy they could barely recognize the bodies and the truck make was inconclusive. The file was just too pixelated. The time imprint indicated 10:24pm, but then Liz realized this image wasn't of the block where the event had occurred.

"This film is of the rear of the building not where the shoes were found. All this will provide the Police is the direction they traveled and possibly a license number."

Barb disagreed, "This shows that an abduction did occurred, they're moving about with purpose and rapidly leaving the scene. The van even slides about when it starts off. I have to go to Montreal tomorrow."

Liz offered to go along but suggested they forward the file to the attorney right away and call her before proceeding. Barb agreed and Julie did so. Five minutes later Barb's cellphone rang, it was Cynthia Parsons.

"Yes Barbara this is a good development but I have to caution you, the Police will watch the film but it may proved useless because the tech had to re-work it aggressively to extract the images. They'll be suspicious of work done in the States. But I'll get our local guys to re-process their copy focusing on this portion and see what it produces. They'll at least be looking for this scene and can re-create the DC produced version. The camera was not focused on the block hence the really poor quality of the image. Can you give me few days to push this both with the local tech and the Police?"

"I'm still coming north. I'll plan to arrive Friday morning OK?"

"That's a good plan Barbara. I'll see you at 10:30am OK?"

Liz was already booking the flight for two and was on the Hotel website. "Julie did you want to come along, we could . . "

"No way Liz, we both would get misdirected and therefore be less helpful."

Barbara said, "I need to contact Michel. Or maybe I'll just wait until our planned lunch Wednesday."

"Could one of us accompany you Wednesday? I'd like to meet this special lady with 'Pia'!" Julie said.

"I'm unsure that's the correct etiquette Julie. She may be harsh when surprised, or worst," said Barb.

Liz jump in, "You're really into this new role baby. We can be supportive and will be presented to Mistress, humm that sounds like fun. But we need to keep focused."

They decided all would attend the lunch but only Pia would be present. The girls would watch from across the dining room until Michel understood the recent developments in the disappearance.

Barbara was worried about this new plan but the girls convinced her it was the only intelligent move. They needed Michel to completely understand where 'Pia' stood. Barb couldn't live without this new dimension in her life. Maybe her sexuality was leading her yet she couldn't leave me lost. The film had shown enough to continue the search. She'd arranged to meet Michel at a restaurant in Georgetown. The girls would be there but would observe from a nearby table.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers