A Visit to the North Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress had given Pia explicit instructions during their conversation Tuesday. Pia had completed the errands and on Wednesday morning dressed in the new outfit. The skirt and heels were just adorable yet the lingerie aroused Pia just holding the thin garments. She felt the sheer blouse was too immodest but couldn't resist her Mistress so she dressed quietly then walked into the apartment living room to the surprise of Liz and Julie.

"Oh girl that's a bit revealing for a twelve-thirty lunch in Georgetown!" Liz moved to Barb's side.

"Maybe a sweater Barb?"

"Mistress was clear, and I need her help so I, I mean we, need to maintain the respect she requires."

"But Barb we can see your areolas quite clearly, though the bra is extraordinary the lace does nothing to conceal your breasts Honey."

She simply went to the foyer and collected her coat. The others were dressed for their later business, but still a bit sexy, as they felt their introduction was essential. Michel needed to feel in command not on the defense when she met the three of them. Barb had explained the basic protocol she wished for the meeting and they had agreed to act appropriately.

"Mistress has my attention. Liz, and Julie, you need to be aware of her requirements. If she chooses to humiliate me so be it. If she demands that I get on my knees under the table I will do as she desires. You both agreed to cooperate, so if she commands you in any way I need you to listen and conform, agreed?"

Liz looked to Julie, they had discussed this last evening, "Yes, Barb we'll follow as necessary."

Liz had ordered a black car to drive them to the restaurant on M street. It was mild and overcast, so they wore their coats loosely. The driver opened the door to allow the three to exit the Lincoln. Liz was first and nearly exposed her panty as she shifted and stood. The man enjoyed the next two ladies legs and heels but was so distracted he failed to have the receipt signed and just watched them enter the building.

The maitre d' at the desk asked if they needed a table for three but Barb had moved quickly to the cloakroom then turned and left them. She had seen her Mistress from the door.

"No we're just two," said Liz.

As she moved through the crowded dining room, heads and whispers followed Pia. She seemed aloof, held her countenance and move to Michel's table. She kissed Mistress and took the seat at her side.

"You look magnificent my pet. You've caused everyone to stop and observe your beauty, ah, and your breasts. They move nicely with that simple brassiere. I hope you are feeling well."

"Mistress I'm very fine, it's so good to be at your side again. I'm barely able to hold myself in control. My thong is a damp mess already." She smiled and stirred lightly when she felt Mistress' move her knee to touch hers.

Meanwhile Liz & Julie were seated across the room with a view toward Michel's table.

"Well she is beautiful but younger then I'd imagined, huh?" Liz said.

Julie just watched the pair almost not hearing her lover.

"They're touching beneath the table Liz! Barb's parting her knees, wow! The risqué outfit and now this behavior. They don't seem to notice the eyes on them. What did you say?"

Mistress asked Pia about the Montreal issue and the file processing.

"How can I help dear Pia? Is money an issue? Could I accompany you to Quebec?"

"Actually I think you could, or rather Marley may be the best to aid my search."

She explained the intent she developed with Liz and Julie's help.

"But I need you to be the lead with Marley Mistress."

"This is a reasonable plan but I'm uncertain we can accomplish your goal."

At that moment Barb interrupted.

"Mistress, please pardon me, but my friends are essential to the scheme. Though their lesbian's and not subs I ask that you allow me to introduce you. They're here to meet you and I hope you'll allow them to join us if only for a few minutes. Then I'll conform to your afternoon plans."

She wanted Mistress to love her and bring her to release. She actually was shaking slightly when Mistress extended her hand.

"Pia, you haven't been off my mind since Monday evening. Surely you know how the past week has changed you, well and me as well. Where are the girls?"

Liz noticed Barb's subtle turn and glance.

"Waiter, we'll be joining another table for lunch. Please move our wine please?"

She stood and helped Julie rise. The two in their dresses and heels crossed the space to a flutter. Standing Michel reviewed the procession and greeted the two.

"Julie, Liz, so good to meet you." She helped each settle at the table, touching them softly.

"You two are so lovely, and lovers as well. I can't believe Pia hasn't found her way to your bed. Please sit and discuss Pia's need for our help. I will do anything necessary. Oh here is your wine, ah a nice Cotes du Rhone, very good year."

They spoke for nearly an hour setting the weekend plan, but all hinged on Michel's speaking with Marley. She used her cellphone to arrange a meeting for this evening with Marley in DC.

Liz stood and said, "I have an important meeting at 3pm. So nice to meet Barb's, I mean Pia's new friend."

Liz and Julie left leaving Pia to finalize the weekend plan. The newness of new relationship with Michel caused her to by just a bit off, her eyes downward as she accompanied Mistress back to her home on N Street.

- - - - -

Alone in the vaulted space I sat wondering why there was so many changes recently. Rachel's earlier information following Sofia statements, and now Suzanne dressing me. I was clearly dressed and make-up as a woman might for an afternoon affair. I stopped the thought just as the clock struck the tenth bell. I'd delayed about a minute. Would this be noticed? Standing I moved along the hall at a brisk rate, as fast as feasible given the 130mm heels. The noise clearly telling anyone in range that I was quickly walking, clicking the length of the stone floored hall. There was a large oak door slightly ajar on the left opposite a closed one. I stopped, smoothed my dress and even flounced my long hair then pushed slightly on the doorknob. It was heavy barely moving under my meager effort. I pushed with my weight, difficult in these heels and the door swung clear.

The space was large with a timbered ceiling and a window wall hung with drapery, overlooking a metropolitan view. Some sunlight entered the space but it was also lightly snowing, created a late morning winter scene. In the middle of the space there was a large sort of sofa, covered in a linen and wool blend fabric. It was more of a day bed, at least three meters long, but with an unusual contoured back. Adjacent were seven chairs, all identical, arranged in two groups. Along the wall were various furnishings including a cabinet and two tables but I was alone. I stopped and was reviewing the City view. This was Montreal but I was in a private compound on sloping ground. The Estate must be in the Parc Royal. I looked toward the icy river about a mile away. I'd shifted my focus toward the east when I heard distance movement. The sound of many heels moving along the hall caused me to move back to the middle of the large room.

Given Suzanne's direction I decided to stand near the sofa and await those moving in the hall. The four beauties entered, followed by two large men. They came about me as I stood still trying to remain graceful and appropriate. But what did that mean and why did I feel this posture towards my capturers was necessary?

Their pause allowed me to study the six, the women dressed beautiful, similar to myself, in elegant outfits with jewelry and though they wore full finished makeup the women looked radiant yet natural in the sharp winter light.

"Rachel will be here in a few moments Annabelle," said Catherine.

"You know all the girls, but Lee and Seth haven't been introduced as of yet. After today that will be different we all hope."

I continued to stand still, admiring Catherine's dress, a red simple mid-length A-line dress with partial sleeves, her legs in beige sheer hose, with simple black pumps. She looked sexy with her blonde hair partially up. Their boss Rachel, who I'd seen only a couple of moments including the scolding this morning, entered now wearing a gracious strapless black knee length A-line dress. Her heels were a bit more unique with the cap and low open sides, yet no strap. She towered over of all us women, maybe her shoes were just a bit over 130mm? Why was this important standing as I was in front of this group?

Rachel spoke, "Lee please move beside Annabelle, and Suzanne you on the other side."

Turning to me, "We're here to offer you a choice my Lady. You need to either adjust to the requirements of the Estate or we need to prepare your exit."

She turned to Suzanne, "Suzanne did you plug our dear while arranging her this morning?"

"Yes Rachel, I used the one with the ruby stone. Her passage quite easily handles the larger ones now."

Rachel paused a moment, then to Lee, "Would you please help Suzanne remove the device?"

She waited while he bent slightly to gather the hem of my dress and lifted it to expose my thong and suspender with the six straps framing my bum, he used his large hand to push my thighs apart a small amount. Suzanne dropped her knee and reached up to slip the device out. The hollowness in my body was apparent, and I moaned slightly as the steel escape my cunny. Without being directed Suzanne stood and walked to Rachel placing the warm plug in her outstretched hand. Rachel brought it to her face and seemed happy with my scent.

"And she seems to enjoy this subtle stimulus?" No one answered. Rachel licked the steel plug, "and she is sweet and clean boys."

Lee remained standing by my side, and I noted his mass, his poise and his relative calm. He was at least 90kg and stood over 190cm. He wore a light grey suit with black shoes and a cream tie. His light brown hair wasn't too short and highlighted his soft blue eyes. When he'd moved my legs I felt myself become a bit moist, from his contact, though his hand was soft.

This was another crazy response from my new female self. I'd been comfortable playing the sexually active girl with the four girls during the past weeks but this first clear contact with a male. So slight yet though tucked I knew I was aroused. I could smell his warm scent, so different from mine now.

Rachel was speaking, "As I said, you need to clarify your position. You haven't been restrained in over five weeks and the conditioning we've prepared for you has been accomplished without comment nor opposition by you. We have clearly taken liberties with your daily affairs and dress but again you haven't tried to prevent any of these lifestyle and character alterations. Because of your mis-adventure with Sofia we've prepare your bags and dressed you so you may call a car and leave for the airport. You may leave and fly to either New York or to Washington. What will you do my Annabelle?"

I was surprised by her statements and though surrounded and next to a seriously built man she was suggesting that I leave. What had brought this change? They somehow captured me, drugged me, surgically changed me to a near female, and exposed me to a different sexuality, only to send me back?

I looked at Rachel with shock. To what life? I couldn't exist as I did previously. I wasn't even sure of my name let alone my place of residence.

Florence moved to stand in front of me.

"Your identity and life will be surprising as you now exist but believe us you'll be set up as necessary. I, well all of us, will miss you, the beauty you've become. But this must be only your decision."

She hugged me closely, her breasts touching mine through the fabric of her short wrap dress. I bent slightly due to her slight height, and she kissed my cheek and moved a step away.

Catherine walked to me with a package in her outstretched hand.

"Anna, these are your papers and some bank data, a credit card, and travel Visa. They are of course new but will easily allow your assimilation into the U.S. as a thirty-five year old woman."

I looked for a brief moment; the image was clearly me, but a woman. I just as quickly returned to look into her eyes. Why was this happening?

I felt their suggestion of release somehow inappropriate given how they had simply taken me and my mind. To trouble me with this after the fact seemed wrong.

I spoke, "If you keep me what becomes of my past?"

They looked to Rachel, she moved to speak, than approached me.

"Your past may fall into place. It's simply gone at this point. You start anew, as Annabelle or Anna, on your own, or you choose to remain here. We must have your full will behind your new world though Annabelle. Nothing to return to nor to question. If you're to be all you can be."

I was upset but did not cry, "I can be here and you'll complete the programming, but with my assent, and then the placement?"

I trembled and turned slightly to look to the City beyond. Was my future awaiting me out there? What or how would Barbara settle these changes with her 'husband'? Was this as I had dreamed so long ago, to be a woman? Could I function in my previous work and neighborhood?

As I looked about at the women who had cared for me the past months I realized I had settled the issue weeks ago. I was now someone else and wanted it to consume the old, to be born from the past and move and live as a woman, either with women or with a man. The transition was made nearly painless for me. I was a tall 177cm beautiful woman with soft blue-gray eyes, a nice figure and medium breasts, my body completely denude of hair, and I had blonde locks that fell to my back. I looked to Rachel and she knew.

Rachel smiled as she realized I'd found my mind and was in agreement, she stepped closer and pulled me into a kiss.

- - - -

"Pia dear, you need to prove yourself worthy of this special aid I plan to provide. A Mistress commits totally to the relationship. I need you to do as well. I've a challenge to ascertain your complete transition to my Pia. In the bathe I have arranged a devise to allow you to cleanse your bottom. Please address the need and return to the front window."

Pia stood to go and address the request but noticed that the glass low table was cleared except that affixed to the near edge was a significant fleshy phallus, which seemed attached to the glass surface.

"Don't be distracted my girl, move along and return please. I'm very interested in your exam."

Barbara hadn't ever used a water rinse such as this but didn't hesitate. She understood Mistress intent and complied. The liquid quickly filling her caused her to shiver, the escape surprise her other senses. Three passes and she felt ready for Mistress.

Pia dressed in the beautiful hose and gown Mistress had left for her on the side table. She reviewed her makeup and touched up her lips.

Coming into the front room she noted the clock at 4pm.

"Good Pia, come sit by my side."

Pia was dressed in the garments, but Mistress simply pulled away them away.

"Please settle right here dear," pointing at the sofa, yet Pia was surprised to see a second phallus in Mistress' left hand.

"Stop a moment Pia, let me insert this plug."

The moisture or lube on the surface allowed the 110mm phallus to easily enter Pia's back passage. Mistress moved the girl to the seat beside her.

"Oohh dear Mistress, "

"Be still young lady, there is much you need to learn, and you must keep me focused on your training. Marley says I'm a little soft, but we'll see, humm? Nice little toy isn't it darling?"

Michel pointed at the large phallus attached to the corner of the glazed table.

"I know you can reach the proper level of discipline my dear, but my control must be complete if you and I are to see the next year together. I demand your total commitment to my needs and desires. I've shared you with Marley but others will follow, including several men. Your tight opening is mine as well, to have my fun, and for me to allow others entry."

Pia sat quietly listening as Mistress described her intended dominance of the girl. She wouldn't accept anything other Pia's utter devotion.

"Now let's get you prepared, oh don't worry, this will fit, with a bit of lube and your focus. You will ride that cock until I'm content you can easily satisfy. Please stand dear, just turn this way. Yes, very good, slide your thong aside dear."

Pia stood with her bum to the window near the edge of the table as Mistress applied a special lubricant to the shaft and head of the rude looking narrow but long stiff phallus.

"You'll control the penetration Pia. Spread your legs a bit."

Pia moved slightly to stand directly over the cock attached to the low table.

Michel continued, "Good, now you can settle it inside your backdoor as you feel comfortable."

Pia lowered herself and the helmet of the phallus entered her prepared opening.

In surprise Michel exclaimed, "Oh, the head of the cock was surely easier than I anticipated."

Pia spent some moments allowing the long phallus to enter her bottom. Mistress sat quietly awaiting.

Michel smiled when Pia looked to her. She moaned several times but she was happy when the toy was full inside her. She could see her Mistress was pleased.

Mistress directed her to roll her hips to feel the width then told Pia, "Now fuck yourself dear, that's right it will remain attached to the table."

Pia used her legs to move upward allowing the shaft to slowly exit her bottom.

"No dear do not stand so as to allow my toy to exit your bottom. I said to fuck it, so proceed please."

Mistress watched the girl re-insert the cock and start to fuck herself. Mistress came closer and started to rub Pia's pussy with her thumbs. Pia quivered and sighed now as the cock moved into her then out, moaning louder as Mistress' hands found her deep spot.

"Pia you will be with me if even after we abandon the strange search we're starting together. We may or may not find your past lover but you will be mine. I will continue to control you, to love you, to share you. Do you agree dear Pia? My will is now your life. Now come with me dear."

Pia then saw that a concealed device had stimulated Mistress within her pussy. The soft hum she now could hear.

"Yes Mistress, Yes Mistress, I need your love Mistress, Fuck me please Mistress, ooohh, ooohh," She was thrashing about, the phallus still inside, with Mistress's fingers in her pussy Pia climaxed.

Later after having something to eat Mistress called Marley and arranged to meet her domme' in a nearby Bar.

"I'm a little uncertain how to bring this subject up Marley. I need your help with an unusual search. Our Pia has lost someone. Well she's unsure whether he's lost but anyway, could you possibly help?"

"Michel what are you asking?"

They were in a DC bar at a quiet table.

"You are aware of other domme's interests and there is a sort of network correct?"

"Well yes, there are ways we find one another and our subs. It's not really mysterious as all that though. Why? What are you and Pia into that needs further investigation?"

Michel considered the response and decided a different tactic would provide Pia some protection. She was in a way Marley's sub.

"Have you heard of domme's that handle transgender subs? Specifically altered boys or men?"

"Wow Michel, so your new pet wants a transfemme for you two to share? That's a bit kinky even for me. Though to consider the sexual benefits is rather interesting," she chuckled.

"No Marley. We're not searching exactly but, have you ever heard of abductions or forced transition for men or boys?"

Now Michel had the whole can wide open.

Marley said, "Firstly I have seen at least two transfemme that were in training with domme's, though both these 'girls' were on the West Coast. I met them at a party, both remarkable beauties but their penis' were caged."