A Visit to the North Ch. 08

Story Info
Annabelle finds a new world, Pia is lead into hers.
5.9k words
4.78
10.7k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's life and the changes she encounters. The characters are all fictional. Please read the earlier parts. Please leave your comments.

*****

I rose to my elbows and saw Seth looking at me from a chair several meters away. Though the girls were petting and stroking me, Lee had fallen from my opening.

I looked across at Seth and smiled. Rachel was still near. She silenced me with her fingers.

"Wait a moment little Lady. You need to rest and Seth's meat is not on your dance card."

This was why the girls had control of me, of my mind and actions. They knew that a cock would bring me too the correct purposed. They'd been fucking me with their soft phallus since that first time by Catherine after the salon had created my mane of strawberry blonde. They knew a cock would lead to this, me at my wits end to get Seth to fuck me.

Rachel held me and looking into my eyes spoke, "You're not capable of loving his large cock at this time. Keep practicing and we will see, hum?"

Later the same day I was entering the loo when Lee stopped me, pulling me into the little room. In a moment he pulled loose my blouse and removed my breasts from the bra cups. He suckled me and placed his hand on mine.

"You're much better at sucking cock than the others little Anna."

He dropped his pants slightly to expose the now familiar cock. Lee wanted my mouth. I wasn't able to resist his hardening member. I slid to my knees and engulfed the semi-erect cock. I just was overcome, once in my mouth I couldn't have stopped. Quickly I had him to the peak and simply swallowed his second shot, most of it was in my mouth. I used his softening dick to push the drips to my tongue. Standing I smiled, straighten my garments and walked out leaving him still half dressed and also smiling.

With Sofia gone off to the west coast and the girls having returned the team met to reviewed the conditions of Emily's treatment and to discuss my status as well. After more than twelve weeks at the Estate I wondered if I would ever leave. I'd not thought of Barbara since Lee had stuffed his cock deep inside me. I don't think I'd given her up but I was just in a different place, maybe a different universe.

The girls continued to take me when and however they desired. Some nights I spent in Catherine's arms, she seems to find a reason to stay and sleep with me. They had me working with props and toys nearly as large as Seth, but I still hadn't been with his 'man meat' as Rachel had called it. I tried to suggest a practice session with me sucking him off. Florence was with me at the time and laughed aloud.

"You're still unaware what he could do to you and your pretty mouth dear."

Rachel had occasionally visited my posture and other training sessions. She seemed pleased, since she turn from me and walk to my escorts of the day and affectionately kissed them.

I was comfortable being amongst these women. One evening a week after being with Lee I was stirred from my sleep. My small cock was, yes, it was being gently sucked to erection. I was in a dream or was when the blowjob ceased and I felt the long hair of a woman moving up my nearly naked skin, touching my arms then a kiss upon my lips. It was very dark this night and the lips seemed special to me, though again it was a soft kiss. I knew something else was happening. I was alert, awake and I felt a stiffness equal to my own rubbing against my rosebud. It could only be Emily?

"Shush Anna! I'm here. Don't cry out," as she lightly covered my mouth and immediately I felt her prick push in passed my first muscle. Just the head was inside for she stopped.

"I'm about to fuck you girl. Can you please just be still and enjoy my cock?"

I tensed, now aware that she knew she shouldn't be here let alone inside me. WOW was what I first thought, a cock! Then I realized that the girls would eventually find out, did I care? At that moment no, I loved the warm pulsing cock that was about to fuck me.

"I'll start slow so you can adjust to my nice warm toy." She pushed further into me and I gasped loudly.

"Now there we are. My big clitty has fully penetrated you Anna dear."

I was being slowing fucked and she did have a nice cock, certainly larger than mine. I loved that she could hold my breasts, suckle them, and her warm cock could fuck me. We both enjoyed this and she of course released deep within me.

I said looking to her face over my shoulder, "I think you can still shoot dear. I felt you erupt inside me." I smiled, kissed her and bade her to leave.

"Please don't mentioned this to the escorts OK?" I smiled since I knew they would find out somehow without my doing so.

- - - - -

In the morning I saw Florence.

"Why are you so happy Flo?" She approached me while I lay still just barely awake.

"Oh Mastress was reviewing your progress, 'a delight' is how she put it."

"But how would Mastress know?"

I wondered, did Lee share the details of my sucking him off? I thought there was surveillance in my room but maybe the other rooms as well? I wasn't really surprised, nor upset. So they could watch me, and therefore care for me. I'd not felt so submissive nor was I aware earlier that I needed to be treated as a submissive.

Now I was a woman and also a submissive. I considered whether the vast majority of women were submissive or was it just something I'd developed or learned? The four girls could be described as dominate and acted to control, but they were also submissive towards at least Mastress, and several seems to have the upper hand in their personal relationships with the other girls. Rachel was certainly the Boss but wasn't she even, if only slightly, submissive to Mastress?

I noticed that Florence had arranged her hair differently and her dress was only loosely hanging on her body.

"You look beautiful in this morning light Florence."

She came to the bedside, "Are you flirting with me Annabelle?"

I lay tummy down and she ran first her finger between my buttocks and stopped. I looked over my left shoulder and saw her lower her mouth near. Her tongue came to my delicate pink ring, licking the softening muscle. I mewed gently as her rigid yet pliant love muscle pressed upon my tight but yielding rosebud.

"You will let me in here my dear. I love playing with this delicate bud."

She moved over me, leaning on her elbow and wet her long digit, it found less resistance and slowly it entered me. She could only introduce the one so far, so she wet two and entered again. Still smiling lewdly she tried three and found more depth, yet still not content.

"I'll ream your cunny dear. Margrette has shown me several of her techniques and we've got all day Annabelle. You'll open for me please."

She stood and walked over to retrieve her bag. She removed several toys. Returning, her dress slipped from the shoulder and fell to the floor. She was beautifully attired in a pale peach suspender and thong, with sheer nude hose. Her heels were a subtle ivory with a strap and rhinestone features across the toes sling. She moved to the bed and I saw she was holding a particular sculpted soft toy shaped as a full hand. The toy was at least 26cm long but slight, the long fingers gathered into a group, but the hand was less robust than even her own.

She extended the hand to my mouth, "You'll enjoy this wet Annabelle, lather it for us."

She rearranged my negligee to allow her the full joy of my soft bum, then returned the hand to her mouth.

"I love how this feels inside me. I hope you will also. We'll go slow since this is your first time."

She eased the toy's fingers slowly passed my pink ring while slowly rotating it. This took some focus on my part as she pressed and twisted the lubed toy. The knuckles seemed to stall her progress as the digits were inside. She applied some lube to the back of the toy hand.

"Just relax Anna, the hand will slip in easily."

I was indeed surprised once the toy was deep due to the near effortless entry up to the wrist.

She paused, "It is deep now but I'll help you allow it further."

She withdrew and applied some lube to the wrist. Again she pushed and rotated the toy as she helped it enter my body deeply. The toy was at least 20cm into my cunny now and she started to fuck me.

I meowed, "I can't believe you've got that thing inside me Florence."

Soon I was responding and she announced, "I will fuck you to release Annabelle," she moved up to kiss me, leaving her toy still inside me.

She tweaked my breasts as she again focused on plunging deep into my bum.

I panted and rolling my hips, trying to have the hand bang me just so when my orgasm began. I seemed to quiver, and than Florence did something else, she rolled me over onto my back and lifted my hose covered legs high.

She started to lightly pat the front of my thong, thereby stimulating my clitty while the hand toy continued to fuck me. Though I wasn't erect she and the toy caused me to violently orgasm, so intense that I actually fainted for a moment.

She was kissing me lightly when I awoke.

"I knew I could send you off to the moon Annabelle. You'll experience many like that during the next few weeks. All of the escorts want to fuck you."

The remaining days activities kept me focused as Florence was required to further my etiquette lessons. By late afternoon I was tried and requested an early supper. The simple yet tasty vegetables and greens were having the desired affect. I weighted only 57kg and my breasts had settled at a very full C cup. I slipped into a satin ivory chemise and went to sleep.

- - - - -

Liz had handled all of the travel arrangements through the concierge at the Ritz. Pia and Michel had arrived in the North Friday near 11am. Liz had spoken to Donna after landing and had set the afternoon. Donna would meet the girls for a late lunch at a small Bistro on the Plain.

They were booked in adjacent rooms at the Ritz due to the St. James being sold-out as there was a wedding party for the weekend. Pia had severely altered her packing to accommodate Mistress' demands but they still travled with six large bags.

"You're mine Pia, and this domme Donna will not have a chance to ensnare you. The girls say only lovely things of their friend but I'm protecting my lover, do you understand? And I want it clear to all who you belong to, understood Pia?"

The Hotel had a large car waiting which delivered them to the Bistro. On the flight Julie had suggested they have dinner at the Hotel but it was put on hold pending the discussion with Donna this afternoon.

Michel had insisted on her will, "You shall wear my collar and chain Pia. That's my requirement for this meeting."

On the ride to the Bistro Liz had spoke of her call to Donna then noticed Pia neckwear.

"What's this Michel? It's a beautiful choker but with a chain?"

Michel snuggled Pia to her, "If Pia wants me she adheres to my rules. This isn't a chain Liz but a leash."

Pia kissed her Mistress to quiet the other two.

The restaurant was nearly empty due to the afternoon. As they entered the four women but especially Pia intrigued Donna. She had arrived just before the girls with her friend she introduced as Douglas.

Michel and Pia were immediately attracted to the domme but they were unsettled by Douglas. His good looks weren't the issue, more his gender. He had accompanied Donna to the lunch but Michel asked Donna to have him move to the bar so they could review their plans and discuss the issues privately. The five women sat at a round table near the street window.

Michel noted his submissiveness to his Mistress with a smile to Julie and Liz, "He's so nice to listen to his Mistress. I could enjoy such a sub around the house, humm Pia?"

Pia was uncomfortable with her Mistress's lewd look at him. As their lunch wasn't ready Donna provided the latest.

After the wine was served Donna told the group of her history in the Alternative community of the City. She had been informed of the December abduction by Liz and now she stood and came to Pia's side.

"Michel may I touch your pet?" She reached to take hold of the leash Michel extended. Pia stood and Donna hugged her.

"You are an extraordinary woman Pia. I can't suggest what the next few days will bring but you, and all of us must use caution."

Sitting beside Liz she continued, "I've known Marie Doumergue for several years."

She'd become aware of the leader at a private party nearly three years earlier. Mastress was known in town by her proper name, Marie Doumergue, and Donna only later connected the pseudonym to Marie when an older domme they both knew had inadvertently call Marie by the name Mastress in the loo at a private party.

Donna ran through the history, "Doumergue immigrated to Quebec in the late seventies and had moved to the City to completed a course of study at McGill in European Literature and she'd minored in Latin."

She spoke of her connections and resources and how they might be used.

"A friend says she knows Marie keeps an apartment in the City. Another spoke of her art collection and the philanthropy."

There wasn't a mention of a significant other, for her friends spoke of Marie as a mature and adventurous lesbian.

They were glad Donna had the foresight to reach this friend who knew of Mastress. But what was the next step? Julie had asked Cynthia Parsons to join them but she couldn't arrive before 3pm so Liz had asked her to see them the next day at the Hotel. She had hoped for some clear advice.

Donna warned the women of what could happen, "This group has the ability to do very bad things. We do not want to attract that aggression."

After Donna was informed of the video of the abduction she said, "The video evidence isn't really going to get you to the next step. In fact the Police could actually increase the problem of communicating with the Sisterhood. It would be as if we were rubbing their face in the failure to develop a lead for this missing person. Let's focus on the contact I've initiated. I still need a reason to have her open her door to me. Let me or us, get a sense of the possible, err, let me asked around a bit more. Without firm evidence she could simply not speak with me."

She continued after pausing, "But I do have, I mean, a portion of a plan."

Donna suggested that she would place a call to Marie on the pretense of a charity ball she was working on, which was scheduled to take place in July. She would ask Marie if she could count on her help regarding several unique artists to be invited.

Liz thought this through and suggested another path.

"What if we or maybe just you invite her to a 'gathering' of women interested in the Alt life here?"

"That's a thought, or may be," said Michel then paused.

Continuing a moment later she said, "Could you have a small party and ask her to attend? It would allow us to better understand her and maybe press the question?"

They still needed a reason to divulge the 'business' she was operating.

"I'll use the charity to initiate the conversation and then propose the get together," Donna said.

Pia suggested that she be allowed to simply ask this Marie, "I'd say, I need a boy-girl, or what would such a creature be called?"

Donna was surprised by the misstatement and the idea but it might be exactly what they should do.

"Yes a small party, and Pia's idea is good, but I think its transfemme by the way. I could ask three to five lady friends, even at least one familiar with Marie, to come. But it would have to be next weekend or at the earliest Thursday evening."

Liz agreed, "I'd like to get this moving faster but let's try for next Saturday. Julie has to be back in DC Monday morning."

"Well Pia and I needn't run back," Michel said.

"We can extend our stay at the Ritz. I love shopping for Pia and this town has a different fashion then Washington. Pia will enjoy the week. I've got a plan for my charge," she said smiling.

"So we're agreed that you will go to the Hotel and await my follow-up to Marie about the get together for possibly Saturday?"

Donna said, "Oh, and Marley's wire transfer of $400,000 dollars was received but I need to visit the bank due to the large sum we're to withdraw. We know that the sum may prove insufficient but I'll have the cash with me to assert the willingness to negotiate."

"But if Marie simply says she can't attend? We really know nothing of her life and schedule. And we've no real leverage," said Julie.

"I'll make her want to attend. I can stir the pot, ahh, by my offering her an interlude. She was a bit on me at the last affair we both attended. It was over a year ago but I felt her watching me, she even touched me. At the time it meant nothing, and Douglas wasn't with me then. I attended alone."

"That's a good plan Donna," said Julie. "I'd want you if I wasn't in love," Liz smacked her wrist.

"But if we get her to Donna's party and still she's resolute, what then?" Pia was still unsure of the party plan.

"We may only have one attempt right?" said Liz.

Julie added, "We can't be certain we're even remotely correct on this plan and the assumptions on which it's based. We need to be prepared for no good news."

She moved closer to Pia, "He may be truly lost and you'll need us close to help you get , "

Michel interjected, "Let's keep focused on success for now."

Donna reached across the table to Pia, "I'll call her in a bit, after I've aligned the two others guests OK? I think we'll know more this weekend, I mean, if it could be the correct plan Pia."

The Maître de' hired a car for the ride back to the Ritz and Donna went home with Douglas.

As she settled for the short ride home Donna asked, "Your thoughts on the plan and Michel and Pia? I thought them a cute couple. Desperate but beautiful. I liked her leash more than the one I have."

Douglas' had his hand beneath her hem and was stroking her naked pussy, "I liked Michel a lot. She winked at me and her plan for the coming week sounds like it will include us. Pia needs a good fuck. She's distracted by these events, the loss and clearly new to a submissive role. She is very pretty. I'd fuck her. That is if you'd allow."

Friday around 4pm Donna spoke with a social assistant who took the call for Marie. Later that evening while relaxing with Douglas in bed Marie returned her call. It was a simple review of the details, and they discussed a couple of social acquaintances in common. Donna was about to hang up when she got a blink.

"Marie, on another thought, have you been called Mastress before? I'd heard old Sarah Wagner drop the name sometime back and I have wondered since."

Mastress was surprised by the question and paused a moment.

"As a matter of fact no one still calls me that. Sarah was referring to an old nickname from my McGill studies. She is the Aunt of a girlfriend of mine from back then. The friend and I had a wild affair that led to her family sending her off to France. I'd been come to Quebec as a twenty year old under similar circumstances so when Sarah's niece was sent away Sarah was a God sent. She helped me emotionally and with some debts. We're therefore really old friends you see. It's been over twenty years since anyone knew me by the name.

"Does not it mean simply Mistress?" Donna asked.

Mastress paused, then said, "Why yes, its from Chaucer I believe. As I said I was involved with this friend and we played the few games until she was discovered tied to her bed in her parent's house. I'd found a way in and we'd played all night, then fallen asleep, her still restrained. It was quite fun to witness her father's response in the morning."

Donna turned back to the benefit business, "So I'll be in touch soon, unless you feel you can entreat those two artists without my dossier. Is there a better number to reach you at, the one you've call from for example?"

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers
12