A Visit to the North Ch. 09

Story Info
Seth is with Annabelle.
5.8k words
4.86
10.9k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's life and the changes she encounters. The characters are all fictional. Please read the earlier parts. Please leave your comments.

*****

On Saturday Donna arrived at the Ritz Hotel a bit after 11am and reported to the four women that she'd spoken with Marie.

"Mastress or Marie, whomever, she will attend next Saturday evening." She told them of the call details and the questions.

"She asked if a friend could accompany her, a woman named Rachel. I've accepted this as normal. So we'll have twelve or so Saturday next at my home. The time selected was 5pm. These type of events work best as an early cocktail party, then we'll see what, OK?"

Liz and Julie left the City Sunday just after 2pm leaving Michel and Pia at the Ritz. Barbara had arranged for Cynthia Parsons to visit them at the Ritz.

The attorney again reviewed the video, "The tape is useful but not incriminating. There can be no doubt with the date and time stamp that minutes after your husband disappeared the van leaves from the next block. But beyond knowing he didn't runoff there is nothing this does to further the investigation. I'm sorry we've reached a dead end Barbara. Can I be of any other service?"

Michel thought a moment then asked, "Have you met or heard of a domme here in Montreal known as Marie Doumergue?"

Cynthia looked at Barb with a puzzled expression. Barb nodded, allowing Michel's inquiry.

"I have heard of Ms. Doumergue, sure. She is connected with the City politicians and I've seen her name on the contribution listings. But I'm uncertain she is known as a dominatrix, and what if any connection has she to this case?"

"It may be nothing," Pia said, "We're a bit out of sorts, and reviewing our options."

Pia walked toward the attorney. She was dressed in an elegant skirt with a pink chiffon V-neck blouse. Cynthia wondered about the relationship of these two women. Barbara seemed changed since they last met weeks ago.

"Can I pay you for your work, or will you forward an invoice?"

After the meeting Michel received a message from Donna. They were invited to the house Tuesday afternoon. With no other agenda for the next few days the two decided to spend some time with her beauty.

Near five that evening Pia was restrained at the wrists and Mistress step to the bathe and prepared. Pia was excited and waiting on her knees beside the oversized king bed. She kept her head down, knees and heels together, as she considered the general issue of my disappearance, her new relationship and the lack of a clear direction. After nearly 14 weeks she had nothing other than her new found self and Michel. Was this enough? What could have happened to her past love? Was Michel a sufficient Mistress? Could she protect and guide Pia? Was her life to be focused on submission and Michel's care?

Mistress came into the room and Pia saw her image in the mirror. There was menace in her look. From her provocative outfit a large phallus projected. It had a destination and Pia knew what and how to worship the woman dressed in black. Love her, allow her to push the limits, be her little one without fail or questions. Here was a new beginning. She could hold no hope for my recovery, since there was nothing she was capable of causing to happen that might produce me. She turned and allowed the phallus to enter her mouth. Without her hands she could only kiss and suckle her Mistress's cock.

Meanwhile across town Donna placed a call to someone she hadn't previously considered capable of helping to resolve Pia's problem. Thomas took the call from his old friend. After the plight of Pia was carefully and subtly revealed he immediately said,

"Donna there may be a way to aid the rescue of her previous husband."

He was clear and unambiguous. It was well passed to late. He assured Donna that Mastress and her team never failed. Therefore if I was with them I was no longer a male.

Thomas didn't detail nor specify the history but he was clear.

"Trust me, I've fucked several of her, I mean Mastress' girls. They're the real thing Donna. Only a DNA analysis would be incriminating. She only takes, I mean recruits, those she and her team are absolutely certain can be transfemme so you must press this woman Pia that she be fully prepared to meet a woman."

Thomas paused, "I know it sounds simple, but Mastress rejects any sign or hint of opposition. This may sound astonishing but you may simply challenge her at this party. Even better that she is attending with Rachel. Rachel's the Boss and the others follow her unequivocally."

Donna chuckled, "Thomas surely you're incorrect. I just mention her operation and she gives it up?"

It seemed crazy, "She works to conceal the operation." Thomas said, "If you can handle putting her on the spot she will, or I should say I think she will just give the woman away."

Donna paused as she considered the suggestion.

"How long has Mastress been running her operation?"

Donna hoped to have Thomas clarify the conditions of Marie Doumergue's history. Maybe she would ask him to attend the party as well? May be she could simply call and elaborate the knowledge.

Thomas paused, "I recall our first encounter was at least eight years ago. She and I met at a political function and I could sense her interest. She likes well hung men, and as you know "

"Yes Tommy, you're no boy!"

She had been with him twice prior to finding Douglas. Thomas was a bit too large for comfort and he had a mean streak.

"After several months, no it was probably after a year, we became comfortable, meeting several times a week. Then she asked me to come by her place."

"Her apartment Thomas?"

"No, I meant to say the Estate along the Parc. She has a beautiful compound of old stone buildings. I eventually met Rachel and the other women but that was some time later. We had quite a love affair for many years. Marie is more centered than one would think. She sees her Sisterhood as providing a needed service. I can't think of her telling me of any noise or problems with these girls. Anyway, one night while visiting her at the Estate she had me 'initiate' one of the new girls, I think her name was Paloma, but that was, jeez, over six years ago."

The idea that the Sisterhood had operated for this long was perplexing.

Thomas said, "Mastress had me enter a room in the middle of the night. I had my cock sucked by this trainee, though she was blindfold. There were several other occasions each year and usually she'd ask me to fuck them prior to their placement. But our affair ended about three years ago. She had asked me to handle a problem for her and I just couldn't see any moral direction in it. It had nothing to do with this business. It was a political situation and I just had a conflict that she couldn't see. So after five years the affair ended. I still love her though. I saw her about six month ago and we're still capable of setting a fire, ha-ha. Yeah she still gets my heart going."

"So you visited her house many times. How many trainees have you encountered during all those visits?" Donna was surprised at Thomas's willingness to discuss such a secret relationship and she sounded anxious.

"Don't think I'm not aware of the consequences Donna. She would be upset with me. Well, it depends on how this gets resolve you know. That is if she actually has pull this man off of the street."

Thomas knew and felt he could speak to Donna honestly due to her discretion but also since he was aware of how sincere Mastress was regarding what she did with the girls.

"Too many to count dear, but maybe twelve, no more than that. But they were all happy, and quite settled. I didn't see the transition period, the first six to ten weeks, with the healing and specific care these girls received. Marie and I mostly met at her apartment. I'd visit her and Rachel maybe once every other month at the Estate."

"Would you consider coming to my domme party? Douglas will be there and at least one other mixed couple. You could be of help Thomas."

She could now see Pia's search being resolved with a bit less drama, and potentially no criminal behavior nor blackmail.

"Sure," offered Thomas. "Can I expect any interesting action?"

"No Thomas, not at the event but I will certainly owe you for your help. I'll enjoy returning your favor dear. I can handle you on occasion."

Hanging up Donna decided to withhold the information. It was still crazy that this Mastress did have Pia's husband. A real long shot. She would plan on a failure rather then success.

Michel had a plan for Tuesday evening with Donna so she pressed Pia to start her bathing early.

"First come here dear girl. No just stand so I can review the trim of your mound." She pushed the girl's legs wider and touched the outer lips.

"Pia you need a quick shave, oh you're a bit tight here," touching her rear opening.

"Let me find that special plug." She stood and moved to the makeup desk. Returning with a large glass toy, Mistress moistened the glass and then sat again.

"Turn a bit dear, and lean over, OK? I want you to clean your bum and then come see me."

Pia knew her Mistress wasn't happy with her so she took care to address the passage.

A bit later stepping to Michel for a final check she gladly allowed the large glass toy to enter her rear opening.

Mistress had set out their garments and Pia started to dress.

"No dear I want to prepare you. Sit for me while I do your face."

Pia couldn't see her face while Mistress worked and before dressing her sub, Mistress placed a soft blindfold over the subs eyes. After her Mistress helped Pia with the dressing only then did she release the blindfold and allow her to move to the mirror. Pia smiled when she saw the soft ivory lace but with the bright steel exposed wire at her breasts. Looking lower she noted a similar waspy partial corset held her waist. This wasn't truly a structured garment. Pia had lost the 5kg Mistress had required. She wondered if Mistress would allow her a thong or panty.

"Pia I have a special pair of hose for this evening."

After attaching the near shear light silk, "Now settle your feet into the heels."

The shoes were tall and platformed to nearly 160mm. Mistress helped Pia with the mid-length sleeves of a sheer wrap-dress, which fell nearly to the floor.

"You look just about perfect. Ahh, I've forgotten your hat!"

Returning she placed the ivory velour felt beret, embellished with feather and dupioni silk on Pia.

"Now that's better, you look very sexy. Pia you're ready to be opened dear." She then went the closet and returned with a full-length fur.

"It's too cool for my fragile beauty. I must keep you warm."

Pia would wear no panty.

They went to the Lobby and the waiting limo. Pia was again blindfold by Mistress for the car ride. During the short ride, Mistress played lightly with Pia's accessible pussy and occasionally reached beneath her and twisted the glass probe still within her bottom.

"You will listen and not speak the entire evening, is that understood? Oh I almost forgot your leash and the pearl choker."

Pia turned toward Mistress and allowed her Mistress to place the jewelry about her neck. Michel removed the blindfold careful not to smudge her beautiful face.

Arriving at the house they met Douglas at the door and he escorted Pia with the leash ahead of her domme.

"Douglas you are not to speak with my charge but you may have her any way you desire."

They arose a short stair and entered Donna's private Living Room.

Pia's Mistress said, "What a beautiful room from which to watch the setting sun."

Michel walked to Donna, kissing her cheek and then turned to present Pia.

"I have a present for you Donna. Pia needs to be pressed to respect and handle all of your desires. Douglas may enjoy any of her openings tonight especially the tightness of her rear passage."

"Well then let's have some wine and set a plan. Douglas, white please, and use this black stocking to cover the beauty's eyes will you."

He called for the wine and walked to Pia's side and wrapped and tied the stocking about Pia's head.

"I love her hat Michel," said Donna.

"Douglas, help her atop the low table. Position her on her knees please. I want to inspect this present before you start playing round robin with her sex. Oh, and pull the drapery away from the large mirrors please."

The two dommes settled on the deep sofa and started to kiss and pet each other.

Holding her new lover's head Donna spoke, "You've read my interest precisely Michel. I want to run Pia about with my stallion. His cock is long and modest in thickness. She will be much the better for it, once we're finished here."

Pia watched through the stocking as Douglas removed first his clothes and then pushed aside a thick drapery to expose a floor to ceiling mirror over 2 meters wide. She was anxious about having any sex with this man. Though in her heart she knew she would follow Mistress' direction. Her marriage was beyond her now.

She tracked his movement to the corner and heard him release a pulley exposing a similar mirror attached to the ceiling. Turning to look over her shoulder she saw that Donna had stripped Michel of her sole garment; the black sheer gown was left to the side. Her heels still on Michel stood to turn her bum for Donna.

"Do I meet your expectations dear?"

Donna moved Michel's hips slightly to allow inspection of her cleft filled with a simple ruby plug. Donna then rotated Michel to expose her shaved mound.

"Dear Michel, I love the presents," she said as she pulled the plug from Michel and confirmed the scent and taste.

"Umm you do and you will be filled. Douglas stop what you're doing and please fetch my strapless."

Donna stood and moved closer to review Pia's outfit and immediately noted the glass protruding from her bum.

"Two filled girls and Douglas too. I will enjoy this evening!"

- - - - - -

I awoke after a very long rest with Florence and Margrette in my room sitting and awaiting some movement.

"Good afternoon Annabelle," they both sung.

I looked about still groggy, saw them rising to come along side the bed. I still didn't realize who was speaking, then the scent of their perfume brought me some clarity,

"Florence, Margrette, you've returned!" They sat and hugged me.

"I feel so flat. How long was I napping?"

They looked at each other, "You've been asleep for over thirty hours Annabelle. We're here now to get you ready for the party this evening. Something large is planned," they giggled.

"Certainly larger than this dear" said Suzanne pushing aside the covers and grabbing my clit.

"Roll over so we can inspect your cunny dear."

On my tummy she used her arm beneath me to lift my tush upward.

"The laser was really effective, no new growth Margette."

Margrette moved closer and giggled, "I'll check with my tongue."

She slipped her tongue into me, rimming the muscle gently.

"We need to clean our girl, let's get a move on Annabelle. To the toilette now."

After my ablutions and having moisturized my face I slipped on a dressing gown and kitten heels and we moved to the dressing. Florence stood ready with a new large steel plug and quickly I was filled. Margrette had assembled a collection of French lingerie, but first she placed a strand of pearls about my neck together with a 3cm choker for my throat and two pearl earrings in each ear. She had a small box from which she took two thin golden rings. She handed them to Florence who placed both on the long toe of my right foot. Next she handed me the white silk three-quarter push-up brasserie, which was trimmed in blush ivory lace.

I slipped my thin arms through the straps and I leaned my breasts into the cups. Margrette fastened the clasp and reaching around to my breasts settled them within the thin gauze and lace. I looked to notice the bra was adorned with small pearls and a lacy skirt edge beneath the cups and a pretty white satin bow at the center. Next Florence wrapped a six straps suspender belt about me and adjusted the hooks to the narrowness of my 63cm waist. Then they each gathered a sheer near white silk, back-seamed stocking and rolled them up my long smooth legs and attached each of the suspender clips carefully, while adjusting the lay of the hose. The welt of the hose was adored with a satin white bow similar to the brasserie.

Florence had me step into a matching white thong panty and she settled my small clitty into the gaff strip. She next handed me a short silk slip and I allowed the caress of the silk to fall over my shoulders. I brushed the material with my hands down along my curvy body.

Margrette approached and helped me into a short deep navy blue evening dress that I know must have cost the earth. I stepped into the dress and slid it up, being careful of my long styled hair, and drew it over my wide hips. It was a perfect fit and hung 50mm above the knee. I allowed her to zip up the back. I felt her attach the small clip at the top and folded the material over the seam.

"Sit down a moment while we decide which heel you'll wear."

Florence found a perfect 140mm pair in matte black with a small ankle strap and a sharp stiletto heel. These were slightly platformed shoes.

"These are just right Annabelle."

They spent the next 40 minutes with my face. They applied a light foundation, powder, ruby blush, a lip stain and liner, then top gloss, soft tones with deeper shadows on my eyes and mascara three times!

Florence said, "We don't like false eyelashes and the hormones have helped extend yours."

They brushed and adjusted the fall of my hair, and then they somehow got it partially up, so that it only reached my shoulders blades.

They allowed me to stand and move to the tri-fold mirror where I near fell over with shock. Sixteen weeks had proved too much. The man I was in the past had become a beautiful woman.

"Oh, Oh my, this can't be me."

I stared at my reflection. How was this possible? No one would recognize me. Shit, I didn't recognize myself. I couldn't be more than 60kg. Just thin, model thin, at 178cm tall, but here in 140cm heels I was towering over my two attendants. Florence came behind me first, brushing her hands down my back to the cleft of my bottom.

Margrette was more assertive as her hand came up my thigh to check and she patted my mound.

"Good girl Annabelle. You're ready, and just on time." The bell sounded six. She moved her hand to my rear and lifting the hem she slid the thong panel a bit and rotated my plug.

"We'll walk you to the bench where you are to sit until half past six. We have to run off and prepare ourselves, you look absolutely stunning Annabelle."

They were gone, the sound of their heels in the distance now.

The time passed quickly for I thought back to the first time I hear Rachel's voice, and Suzanne hands touching my leg to release the restraint, to the white trousered man in my dreams. I ran my hand through my long strawberry blond hair recalling how I'd made a decision that day. I thought of Emily's cock in my mouth and Sofia's help and her hugs. This place, these women, Lee and Seth. They had all made me anew. I was a woman that could truly be seen as only a woman.

I looked at my hands, the nails perfectly shaped and painted ruby red. I touched my thighs, covered slightly by the dress hem, the hose shimmering. My fingers felt the bump of the suspender clasp and I paused to think of the garments that together with my full breasts clarified my sex. This thought caused me to stir and I shifted slightly and felt the stone plug twitch in my bum. My hand move to caress my left breast, I love the size and weight, just perfect.

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers
12