A Visit to the North Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want a heavy, large chest.

"Dita's size," was how Catherine described my breasts.

I realized how changed my posture and manners were I had lost more than twelve kilos. I tended to hold my head high, pushing my chest forward. I looked at the clock, 6:29pm, I had been daydreaming and had to step quickly.

I stood and noticed the taut pull of my suspenders and the height of my heels. I recalled my intent and smiled. Seth was my prize this evening and I was ready. I wanted his cock, both in my mouth and deep within my body.

I walked quicker thinking of the sight in my memory. I entered the Keep but only Rachel was there. Sitting near the window. She nodded for me to approach. I stopped near her side, about half a meter away. She looked at my face and smiled.

"You look gorgeous Annabelle."

She turned slightly nearer and reached to touch my leg, her hand caressing the hose and sliding up to my thong. She moved me slightly to allow her better access and turned the stone plug within my cunny. I groaned softly.

"You realize that you still have a choice correct? It would disappoint your client but if you're uncomfortable so be it. I can see you've reached your own conclusion but I want you to be certain. Can you live with this domme couple? They're from North Carolina, middle aged and both are beautiful. They are very excited about you and their new life. They know all of what has happened but we've not shared with them your picture."

I considered this; North Carolina wasn't too far from Washington. But did it matter? No one would ever recognize me today.

"I'm ready Rachel." She smiled and patted my taut smooth mound.

"The others will be here in a minute. Mastress will lead the evening."

She stood and kissed me, her hand moving to my bottom again, then wrapped tightly around my narrowed waist. I returned the kiss and her passion was evident. Our tongues played within our warm mouths but I reached to touch Rachel's sex for the first time. She worn no panty beneath her dress and my fingers entered her sex, causing her to moan loudly as we kissed.

"Getting a head start Rachel?" said Catherine as the four girls entered.

Lee and Seth followed and Mastress was several steps behind. With the carpet on the Keep floor the only sound was Mastress' heels clicking as she passed the doorway.

Mastress approached me and said, "Well Annabelle you look lovely. I hope you feel as good as we all do. We're here to discuss your needs and open the doors of your future. So without delay, Rachel can we begin?"

Mastress stood in the middle and the five girls moved to either side. The men each removed their jackets, ties and shoes and moved near the others. Rachel shifted to Lee and dropped to one knee, her veil like dress seemed to part and exposed her derriere. She loosened the clasp of his pants and the semi-hard cock eased away from the waist. Standing again Rachel took him into her hand and stood pulling Lee along.

"Annabelle will you join me here?" she said.

"Catherine, please remove her lovely dress."

She stopped at the center of the Keep releasing Lee. When I was near she had Lee hold me while she lifted my chemise and removed the metal plug with a soft, nearly silent 'pop'.

"We want to watch you take Lee without any interference."

So began my initiation. I knelt slowly as my mouth moved to lick his large sack and then I moved upward to the tip but without touching the shaft. Lee became very stiff with my tongue teasing, covering his helmet. Gasping his member near his joint I continued licking, the balls and then the head of his cock. I couldn't hold off any longer and opened my mouth and sucked his length completely into my throat just as Margrette had taught me. This was what I loved, a cock in my mouth. The stimulation was bringing me to a peak as well. The tempo of my sucking in and out increased and I brought him climax. His seed spilling down my face. He cleaned some from my face and spread it atop his cock then picked me up and his cock entered me without pause.

I held on while he plunged deeply into me, He was un-phased by my 60kg weight. My legs wrapped about his trunk. I screamed out, shaking violently atop his cock as I came the first time well before he was ready to release his second. He didn't stop the assault to my cunny, just continuing to bounce me. His hands holding each cheek of my ass he fucked me for long minutes when he seized my waist, pulling out and shot his seed onto my belly, hitting my suspender. I got to my knees and quickly covered him with my mouth, not wanting to lose any of his release.

Clapping Mastress approached us and kissed me while pulling me to standing position. Then she grabbed Lee's cock and milked it, the cum on her fingers. She moved her hand to my mouth.

"That was a beautiful fuck Lee. How are you my dear?"

She brushed my hair away from my face while I continued to lick my lips of cum. I was still out of breath but nodded.

"Catherine please help me. I want to inspect her cunny. Lay her upon my lap dear."

Once settled she ran her finger lightly about my opening, which was gapped widely. She moistened two fingers and caressed the muscle, after several moments it slowly sealed.

"Bring me her plug Suzanne."

As she approached I saw the phallus protruding from Suz's hips.

Mastress said, "Annabelle, open your mouth for Suzanne's cock please."

She positioned the moist plug and slid it back into position just as the soft false cock passed my throat. The cock in my soft mouth wasn't a near substitute for Lee's but while I sucked on Suzanne, still on Mastress' lap, Margrette moved to Seth and dropped to her knees loosening his pants. She began to warm his soft cock up to partial attention.

Rachel came nearer and held Mastress' hand while she pet my hair.

"Get her a hair clip please."

Florence brought a simple clip with a bow and used it to hold my hair.

Mastress pulled Florence to her, "Please caress me my dear," and Florence slid Mastress' gown down and began to suckle her breasts.

Catherine had folded my dress and came back to the center of the room. At Mastress' knee she ran her fingers up the back of my legs and parted my gluteal cleft. Then Rine bent down and her tongue rimmed the muscle and plug.

I moaned and Mastress chuckled, "Suzanne shoot into her mouth now," and my mouth filled with seed.

It must have been pumped from Lee earlier because I knew his taste. The massive load seeped from the corners of my mouth.

Rachel suggested a pause and came near to help me clean my face with warm cloth while Catherine settled my lingerie.

We all sat near the fire for about half an hour. The girls switched off keeping Seth semi-hard and I recalled what I heard about super large cocks.

Mastress was in the middle of the sofa and I was beside her on the left. She lazily stroked my nipples through the material of my lingerie.

"Are you happy with the size dear? I mean we can alter them a bit if you'd like?"

I simply nodded no. Catherine was on the other side and had her hand in Mastress' pussy, occasionally removing her hand and licking her fingers.

"Annabelle I'm about to change your life. When Seth puts that big cock inside you, you will understand why life is better this way. We've all experienced large cock, each girl who we've trained has as well. He will fuck you to complete your transition. Do you wonder about anything, about handling a large cock?"

I thought she'd had known about Catherine prepping me with the dong, but maybe not. I recalled how after I was properly prepared Catherine had been able to deeply fuck me. I was daydreaming on the sofa and Mastress noticed.

"You must be thinking of something extraordinary. Questions dear?"

"No Mastress. I'm ready. The girls have helped me reach this point. I'm lusting for his cock and watching them I want to get him to myself."

I was moved from Mastress' lap with Catherine's aid. She reached below my chemise and rotated the plug while we kissed. We moved to the low table. The same one where weeks ago I'd watched Sofia being taken by Seth. I was on my knees atop the table and I moved into the position she wanted, my bum sticking high above my shoulders and head.

"Remove her chemise and brassiere please Margrette. I want to watch her breasts moved while she plays with Seth. Seth please begin as slowly as possible. We all enjoy watching your cock entering a new cunny."

My upturned ass allowed him to simply slide about on my rosebud. But Florence step near and moved him away a moment. She brought her mouth to my bum and released a bit of Lee's seed and used her tongue to push it into my opening as well as covering the cleft as well.

Mastress said, "Thank you Florence I'd forgot that detail. We want her to thoroughly enjoy this. Margrette will you please introduce Annabelle to his cock for me?"

Meanwhile Catherine had installed a strapless dildo into her pussy and positioned herself near to my lower head.

"Suck on me as Seth fucks you dear girl."

Seth had come to the edge of the table but was awaiting Margrette's direction. She was at my posterior with Seth's member in her hand. She positioned the head at my rosebud and looked to Mastress. Receiving a subtle nod she eased the head of the large phallus into my canal.

Surprise was evident on Mastress' face as she witnessed the shaft slowly enter me without resistance. I was focused and moaning with Catherine's smaller dildo in my mouth. The length of Seth's member sliding deeper still. His hands were at my hips and he shifted me slightly while deeply planted and his member seemed to slip even further inside my cunny. I stopped sucking on Catherine, breathed deeply and looked over my shoulder, since he had paused.

"My, that was a special penetration Seth. Annabelle seems to have handled your big cock very well."

Mastress' comment pleased me and I smiled as Rine's phallus slipped back into my mouth. Her action and the comment distracted me and I wasn't prepared as Seth began pistoning my tight rosebud. I shrieked loudly due to the surprise but quickly settled upon his cock. Seth sensed I was comfortable and increased the pace. His depth was still surprising me and his fucking was intense. He paused and turned to lay me on my back with his large cock just at my opening of my body.

I moved upward and reaching up kissed him, his tongue now fucking my mouth. He decided to fuck me while standing. His left hand was holding my left leg above the table and his right on the nape of my neck. I was enjoying the penetration but he wasn't completely inside me. He picked me up and danced about with me atop his big cock. He then moved me to the table, but again on my back and he lifted my hose covered legs to his shoulders, which allowed his massive cock to slip deeper within me.

Slowly shifting my hips about I felt the helmet slip inside the second muscle. He slowly fucked me deeply, pulling out and re-passing the inner muscle for several minutes while on my back. Somehow I had withheld my peak until now but I couldn't suppress it and I came strongly, my thong caught any seed for he didn't pause the fucking. He just continued pushing in and out of the deep muscle, and I was shocked when the stimulation caused my clit to stiffen, though it was still tight within the thong.

He lifted me with his strong arms by my thighs, turning me while still on his spike, and continued from behind, my back tight to his chest. In this reverse position he could reach around to my thong-covered mound. He started a rhythmic patting of my mound and hence my damp thong covered clit. I could look into the girl's eyes now and saw for the first time myself with Seth behind me projected in a large mirror on the near wall. I touched my breasts with one hand while the other reach around to Seth. I pulled him to my mouth and we kissed over my right shoulder.

Turning back I looked to Mastress, "He's fucking me, I'm fucking him."

She stood and came near and he paused allowing her to kiss me while her hand caressed my mound.

"You're a really good fuck Annabelle. He's smiling as well. Convince her she can be all woman Seth."

With her command of release Seth aggressively thrust into me several more times and then arching his back, and loudly grunted. I felt him shoot within my body but then he pulled out of my cunny as he rotated me toward his face. His hot seed continued to erupt onto my breasts and face.

What a cock I had just been fucked by. Seth re-inserted the still stiff cock into my gapping opening as he laid me down on the sofa for I had passed out.

The end of Part Nine

To be continued.

12