A Visit To The Nurse

Story Info
A check-up with extras.
1.2k words
3.96
66.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

It was a cold, blustery day in October and James was due for his four-yearly check-up with the practice nurse. The normal thing, blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes. He had to fast overnight and took a urine sample. He'd lost a few pounds since his last visit, gone to the gym more often and generally tried to keep in shape. He arrived at the surgery at about four thirty and checked in at the receptionist's desk.

The receptionist asked him to take a seat in the waiting room and informed him that he was the last patient of the day and would have to wait about 10 minutes. He sat in the lonely waiting room and sifted through the dog-eared selection of magazines, which were scattered about the table. They were all about a year out of date Hello magazines and Woman's Own and nothing took his fancy so he took a seat and twiddled his thumbs. A few minutes later an elderly man came out and shortly afterwards the nurses's light came on indicating it was his turn to go in.

James knocked on the door and turned the handle. He paused when he saw two young women in their nurses uniform, one about early twenties and the other, who must have been no more than 18.

'Hello Mr Harper, you're my last one then - how are you?'

The nurse had a pretty face with sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. James looked between her and the other girl who was a blonde, with a sweet face and bright blue eyes.

'I'm fine thanks, never felt better in fact.'

'OK, good. 'I'm Laura and this is Stacey, she's a student nurse, she's just observing today, is that OK?'

'Of course yes, the more the merrier.'

'Oh ha ha, well she's just here for the experience.'

Stacey smiled sweetly at James, who returned with a nod and a smile.

'Have you brought the sample?' Asked the nurse.

'Yes.' James pulled a small plastic tablet bottle from his coat, which had a little of his pee in. The nurse took it and dipped a strip of litmus paper in the liquid and waited a few seconds.

'Ah that's OK. Are you maintaining a healthy diet?'

'Yes, plenty of oily fish, pasta, fresh fruit and that sort of thing.'

'Good, that's what I like to hear, can you step on the scales please?'

James stood on the practice scales and was pleasantly surprised. He had lost three pounds in the month, compared with his bathroom scales at any rate.

'OK that's good, your BMI is 25.3, that about right for your age. Do you want to sit down and roll your sleeve up so I can take a blood sample.'

James took a seat and sniffed. Laura had the most exquisite perfume. Over the course of the day, it had combined with the warmth of her body and James liked it.

'There will just be a little prick.'

'Hm maybe.' Said James.'

'Pardon?'

'Oh nothing.' He smiled at Stacey and she looked back a little sheepishly.

'OK that's done.' Said Laura, 'Now just the blood pressure.'

As she put the band round his arm, James looked from girl to girl as a naughty thought entered his head and made him feel hot and bothered.

Laura pumped up the sphignonomometer and released the pressure.

'Hmmm, slightly high.'

'Oh.'

'I wouldn't worry, it's probably the white coat effect.'

'Oh what's that?' asked James.

'Apparently, just being in the surgery and so on, can make your blood pressure rise.'

James was now feeling decidedly hot and the little thought was growing in his head.

'Is there anything else I can help with today?' Asked Laura.

Now was James' chance.

'Well there was something, but it's not really appropriate here.'

He could feel his heart beat quicken as Laura looked at Stacey and then said:

'It's OK, we're medically trained, let me be the judge if it's appropriate or not.'

James couldn't believe he was doing this.

'Well OK, it's just that I get a lot of unwanted erections.'

As the words left his mouth his heart was pounding and his dick grew quickly.

'Oh, I see.' Said Laura licking her lips. Stacey fumbled with the top button of her nurse's uniform.

'I think we should take a look and see if there is anything obvious.'

'Oh, do you think it's serious?' Said James, now trembling.

'I'm not sure, just drop your trousers and pants so we can have a look.'

James unbuckled his jeans and tried to hide the fact that his cock was already pressing against his boxers.

'Come on, don't be shy', Said Laura, 'whip them off.'

James took down his boxers. His cock, three quarters up, began to twitch as the two girls drew their chairs a little nearer.

'I think it's happening now.' Said Stacey.

'Does this happen a lot?' Asked Laura.

'Hmm, it varies.'

'What do you think Stacey?' Asked Laura turning to her young colleague.

Stacey looked up at James with the sexiest expression and began to unbutton her uniform. She popped open the fourth button to reveal a pink bra and a perfect pair of tits.

'Does that make it better or worse?'

Laura looked up at James quizzically, waiting for a response. James gulped and felt his cock grow more until it was nearly fully up.

'Worse, I think.'

He was breathing deeply now and trembling like anything.

'Are you OK Mr Harper, you look a little flushed?' Asked the older nurse.

'I think so.'

'Hm, well it's really hard now, I think we should have a closer look and a feel.'

She put her hand out and cupped his balls before stroking the underside of his shaft, while Stacey rolled her index finger around the tip. Laura looked up at him and winked.

'How does that feel?'

'Erm, well quite nice actually.'

'Hmm, I think there's only one way to cure this. What do you think Stacey?'

'I think we need to make him ejaculate.' Confirmed the student.

'My thoughts exactly. Step a little closer Mr Harper.'

James walked a foot forward and the two girls flicked out their tongues and licked the end of his now throbbing penis. Laura then took his cock in her hand and put her whole mouth round it and sucked gently, while Stacey massaged his balls and beamed a lovely, sexy smile.

'Oh fuck, that's good. Oh bloody ell.'

'Your turn now Stacey, you can finish him off.'

Stacey took his hardness in to his mouth and proceeded to give James the best blow job of his life. Her mouth was sooo soft. She sucked him expertly as Laura stroked his thigh with the back of her hand.

Now wanking and sucking him quicker and quicker James suddenly felt his legs go weak as he felt himself reach the point of no return.

'Oh yes, aaargh oh fuck YES!'

'Whoooo' called the girls in unison, as a spurt of cum shot out of his cock and caught Stacey on the chin and the next went down her cleavage.

'Well said Laura', as Stacey was busy clearing herself up, 'I think you should be OK for a bit. See you next time.'

James pulled his boxers and jeans up just as the receptionist came to the door.

'Is everything OK?' Asked the stern lady, 'You seem to have been rather a long time.'

'Oh it's OK.' Said Laura, Mr Harper had a little problem we had to help him out with that's all.'

'Oh I see.'

James left the surgery with a great big smile from ear to ear - he wouldn't forget that appointment in a hurry.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers