A Visit to the Office

Story Info
A surprise visit to her lover's workplace.
952 words
3.87
11.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are in your office hard at work behind your desk reviewing your paperwork. I walk into your office and softly shut and lock the door behind me. I'm wearing a black trench coat and start to slowly unfasten it as I walk towards your desk...you begin to protest weakly, saying you have so much work to do, but I don't listen. I let the trench coat fall to the floor. Underneath I am wearing a black lacy bra and matching thong, black seamed stockings and garter belt, and perilously high heeled patent leather shoes. As I make my way toward you I pass the open window. It gives me a secret thrill knowing someone outside caught a glance of me, the black of my lingerie so stark against the pale pinkness of my skin.

I gingerly push aside the papers on your desk and sit down on the polished wood facing you. I lean towards you and slide my hands down from your shoulders to your chest, further down to your stomach then to your thighs. I rub the front of your slacks until I can feel you hardening under my palm. I unzip your pants and slide my hand inside.

I slide my hand into your pants through your zipper and find you already hard, and a bit of precum moistening your underwear. I laugh a little, a deep throaty laugh and lean over to kiss your mouth. Our tongues touch and it sends a shiver of electricity through me, making my nipples hard. I start to stroke your cock, gently, and rub my lips along your face, cheek and chin, my breath hot and moist against your skin. Your hands rub my legs, skim the edge of my stockings then push my thighs apart. "Not yet, darling." I say, and slowly slide down to the floor, kneeling before you.

I pull your hardened cock gently out of your pants. Its glistening tip is so tempting. I rub your cockhead against my lips and chin, moaning and gasping. You twine your fingers through my hair and pull my face closer to your crotch, forcing my mouth open with your cock. I slip you between my lips, tasting every inch slowly with my tongue.

I start to churn your cock with one hand, my mouth working on the tip and the first few inches. Occasionally I plunge down, taking you deep into my mouth, nearly into my throat. It tastes so good, I want more, and I revel in the weight and thickness crowding my mouth, stretching my lips wide. I slide my tongue all along your length, and then lap at the silky stream of cum from the tip. You start to shudder and shake and I know you are going to cum. I open my mouth and throat wide to receive it, to suck and swallow it all down, every tasty drop. You cum so hard and with so much I can barely keep up, some spills out of the corners of my mouth. I let go of your pumping cock to lick at the corners of my mouth, and you spurt onto my breast. I reach up and rub your cum into them, getting them wet and sticky. You reach around and unhook my bra, throw it to the floor, then lean down to lick your cum off my tits. You take a nipple into your mouth and suck, lick and bite, worrying the little knot of flesh between your teeth until I moan and gasp.

My panties are completely wet, the black silkiness of the crotch sticking to me. I rake my fingers through your hair and whisper hotly in your ear "fuck me baby, fuck me now. Please." You pull me up and clear your desk with one sweep your hand, then push me up onto the desk. I spread my thighs for you, writhing in heated anticipation. You undo you pants the rest of the way and let them fall and with one hand push aside the crotch of my panties, pausing briefly to rub my swollen clit. Like some extra sensitive button, I take a sharp intake of breath and shake when you touch me there. It's driving me wild, your thumb roughly rubbing the nub in maddening circles. Then with the other hand you guide your cock, hardened again, deep into my steaming soaking cunt.

You buck and thrust deeply into me, the force of your fucking making my breasts shake and your desk move a bit with every thrust. I pant and mewl like a cat, hold my thighs wider and push against you to try and get more of your cock in deeper. You feel so big inside my tight wet cunt, it feels like you are ripping me apart, and I want more, deeper, harder. "Yes, oh yes. Fuck me, I want to feel you cum inside me baby." I say and you go wild, bucking faster and harder. I can feel your cock hitting me deep inside, bumping, unable to go further. The walls of my cunt start to spasm, and clench, throbbing around your cock. I'm losing my breath, my moans are getting louder, and you try to cover my mouth with your hand so I don't attract unwanted attention from outside the door.

And then I feel you shudder and cum erupting inside me, filling me up. You collapse on top of me, your cock pumping inside me, and I wrap my legs around your waist. And as the last shot of your hot cum fires into me, you inch down and suck on my nipple again. I rub your head and tremble underneath you, completely satisfied.