A Visit to the Office

Story Info
An unexpected visitor at work
1.2k words
3.87
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door silently and saw you working hard at your desk. You never looked up from your computer. I don't think you heard me as I walked into the office. The room was quite stuffy, even with the window open; the venetian blind only gave a slight relief from the sun's searing heat.

You had put your jacket over the back of your chair and you have pulled your tie loose. The oscillating fan going full belt in the corner moved the leaves of the plant in the corner of the room this way and that, but didn't really cool the room down at all. You looked up as the phone rang and I stopped dead in my tracks, hoping you wouldn't discover my presence.

A faint whiff of smoke could be detected in the air. I looked over at the glass ashtray on the desk and frowned at the remains of stubbed cigarettes, and an empty packet was in the waste paper bin. All signs of a stressful morning.

I waited till you'd finished the call; someone obviously wasn't very happy on the other end of the line, as you'd let out several exasperated sighs, and had run your fingers through your dark hair in agitation.

I could tell you were stressed as your attention returned to your computer screen, and I so wanted to help. I stepped out of my shoes and tiptoed up behind you, sliding my arms around your body from the back to the front. I blew gently onto the back of your neck and kissed it on the right side.

You murmured slightly as you cocked your head over. I kissed you again as my fingers fiddled with the buttons on your shirt, finally managing to undo a couple of them. You placed your hands on your desk and pushed back on your chair. Then as you laid your head back on my breast as you looked up and smiled. Your legs outstretched now, your murmurs increased in volume as my hands went inside your shirt and felt your warm masculine chest. My fingers circled your nipples which reacted to my touch and immediately hardened. You squirmed a little on your leather seat and groaned.

Taking your nipples between my forefingers and thumbs I twisted; not too much, I didn't want to hurt you, but just enough for a waft of pleasure to run down your spine. Ah yes, now I knew you were more relaxed you're back arched in your chair; good, you were enjoying it. I leaned over the top of you and kissed the top of your head.

Your arms came up in a sudden involuntary movement and your hands grasped my wrists. With a swish you swung your chair round, jerked me down onto your lap and wrapped your arms round me.

The phone rang again cutting the mood in two.

"Sorry love, I'll have to take this."

You leaned forward and answered the phone; something about scheduling a meeting in court. But I wasn't really listening, I was too busy unbuckling your belt and unzipping your trousers. You found it hard to keep in control as you talked on the phone and flicked the pages of your diary. As soon as you put the receiver down you took hold of my arms.

"You're a fiery minx, and I love what you're doing to me!"

I reached and knocked the phone receiver off the hook, then sat astride you and kissed you passionately as you held me close. Our tongues played together in my mouth as your fingers fumbled with my shirt buttons, and you realized I had no bra on.

I pulled your shirt apart and pulled your tie off you flinging it across the room. My mouth latched on to your chest and my tongue played with your nipples. You groaned loudly, pulled my shirt apart and pinched my nipples.

I moaned as I sucked on you. Then you lifted my head up and kissed my lips passionately; your tongue darted into my mouth and twirled a tango with mine.

Breathlessly, after what seemed like forever I pulled away and slid down your body between your legs to the floor, and reached up to you pulling your cock out.

"Oh yes!"

I inserted it in my mouth where my tongue took control and danced with it just as your tongue had done.

I was oblivious to everything but your groans, and the whirring of the fan as I bobbed my head furiously up and down your shaft. It had grown massively both in length and girth; I felt increasing throbs against the walls of my mouth. I practically gagged as the helmet hit my throat.

"Fuck!" You yelled out. "You are a very bad woman! You need to be taught a lesson."

I pulled away and you lifted me up and pushed me over your knee face down. You rubbed my bum then gently lifted my short blue skirt up. You saw that I was wearing a black suspender belt which you twanged against my legs and stockings, with black lace panties.

All I could see was the new wooden tiled flooring below me. But I certainly felt the sharp way you yanked my panties down to reveal my ass, and the way your cock dug into my chest. I also felt your hand as you brought it down on my cheeks sharply. Once, twice, three times I felt it and scrunched my eyes shut each time.

My ass stung from the pain.

"Oww!"

"That's what you get when you're naughty," you said sternly, as I felt you part my legs slightly and run your finger along the folds of my pussy.

Thwack! Another slap was delivered.

"I can tell you love it."

Then you rubbed the redness gently and kissed it.

"I love your ass."

I felt your fingers rub my pussy again and you offered them to my lips to taste. I sucked on them hungrily. I love the taste from my own pussy, the soft, sweet yet musky juice on my tongue is such a turn on. And I can hear you sucking too, enjoying the same taste on your fingers after feeling me again.

But lying like this got a little uncomfortable so I got off your lap and sat astride you facing you, revealing my naked breasts.

With head bent you latched on to a breast and made circles round the nipple with your tongue. My back arched and I squealed.

You turned your attention to my other breast loving the way I was getting really vocal, then lifted me up and eased me down on your rock hard rod.

"OOOOOhhh!" we groaned in unison.

My arms around you and my fingers dug into your back as I bounced up and down on you; moaning every time my ass hit your lap and your balls touched my crack. Your fingers found my crack and searched out my anus. As you pushed a finger inside me I kissed you vehemently. Ours was a strong insatiable passion.

Suddenly I felt you swell inside me. Then your warm creamy cum shot inside me and filled me up. All your desires within me now mixed with mine.

Our spent fire turned to gentle passion as we just held each other close for a few minutes. Then you reached for the phone and placed the receiver back. Glancing at the clock you kissed me and said,

"I have a meeting in 15 minutes; I'll have to get ready love. But can we resume later, say about 8pm?"

"Sure honey. I'll see you later then."

I dressed quickly again, we kissed once more and I left your office just as the phone rang again.