A Visit To The Office

Story Info
In town for the weekend, I surprise you at the office.
2.5k words
3.88
43.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive in Houston on time and as planned. I take a cab to your office downtown and sneak through the front door of the high rise building. I sidle up to your office without being seen and manage to catch you by surprise. I close the door to your office and immediately pause to kiss you deeply. Your tongue slides by mine in surprise and dances in anticipation of what's to come.

You beep Stephanie at the reception desk and tell her to hold your calls as you will be in a meeting for the next few hours.

I immediately bend you over and pull your thong down. I gaze longingly at your asshole as it winks at me from behind the confines of its fabric prison. The thin strip of fabric completing your thong provides ample coverage of your asshole as I gaze upon its chocolate perfection from my far away perch.

You climb up into your desk chair, ass pointing out towards me. I pick up a tootsie pop from the candy jar on your desk and remove it from the wrapper. I give it a few licks to lubricate it up and then begin to rub it up and down over your exposed asshole. I alternate flicks of my tongue with strokes of the lollipop across your brown-eye. I eventually stop to push the lollipop against your taut asshole.

Your ass yields immediately to the pressure and soon I find that I have immersed all of the sucker into your hot depths. I work the lollipop in and out. I pull the sucker out of your puckered brown eye and gaze in anticipation as your asshole remains stretched wide open for my viewing pleasure.

I cannot resist the sight of the hot butt hole stretched to its limits in front of me and I immediately begin to lap at it with my wet tongue. My hot wet muscle tickles its way across your asshole as I gingerly begin to assert my dominance on my new prize. I lick and suck the lollipop in an erotic manner, suggesting I'd like nothing more than to dominate your ass. I manage to work my tongue completely up your ass. I love that my tongue is so far inside of your asshole.

I remove my tongue from your ass and kneel up on the couch. You spread my ass cheeks and gaze longingly at my puckered surprise. Your tongue begins by slowly dragging its way across my crinkled knot. I feel it as you flatten your tongue, dragging the whole width across my wrinkled asshole. You slowly begin to thrust your hardened tongue into my asshole, fucking my butt with your tongue.

Overwhelmed I immediately stick my ass out further toward you. You replace your tongue with your index finger. I moan as you slide one finger in and out of my asshole. You then place a second finger in my ass and stretch it out. Not satisfied with the progress of your fingers, you reach into your desk drawer and pull out an inflatable butt plug. You take the plug into your mouth and coat it with your saliva. I wince as you shove the butt plug up my ass. You begin to suck my dick lightly as you pump the plug up once. My cock grows exponentially in size as you pump up the butt plug. Soon I can't take anymore ass the plug is literally ripping my asshole open.

I remove the butt plug and watch interestedly as you lick it off. Your tongue covers the entire surface of the toy, not missing a single piece. Then, you unexpectedly slam your tongue up my stretched out asshole. I love the feeling of your tongue fucking my butt as you jerk my cock off. It's not soon before I yell out that I am going to cum. You turn around and tell me to cum up your ass. I'm only too happy to oblige. I coat the tip of my dick with spit and press it gingerly against your pucker. I feel your ass

yield to my cock as my balls tighten up and begin to empty their load inside your willing ass. My hips jerk wildly as I slam my dick into your willing butt hole. I withdraw my cock from your ass and you turn around to lick it off. You twirl your tongue around the head and savor the flavor of my spunk and your ass.

You bend over the bed and offer your sweet asshole up to me. I can see that it is still coated in my cream and slightly stretched open but I do not care. I dig my tongue into your frosty depths, savoring the salty flavor of my own cum as I dig it out of your butt hole with my tongue. I cannot help but shove my tongue all the way up your ass in an effort to lap my cum out. As soon as my tongue is coated in my cum and your ass juices, you turn around and begin to french kiss me. You savor the flavor of my cum as you suck it off of my willing tongue. You begin to frig your clit faster and faster as my tongue digs its salty surprise from your waiting ass. You cry out in pleasure as you begin to cum. You squirt your girl cum all over my eagerly awaiting face and tongue. I love the salty flavor of your squirt as you drag your shaved cunt across my face again.

Realizing that our time here before being discovered is probably limited, I quickly put my clothes back on and lean in to kiss you deeply. Our tongues dance as we experience the flavor of each others orgasm on our tongues. I duck out of your office without being seen and head towards the door. We've agreed upon a place to meet later on this evening and I eagerly anticipate the evening.

We enjoy a fantastic dinner out at Block 7. It reminds me so much of our first date. As I've spent nearly the entire evening with my fingers in your pussy and playing with your asshole under the table I am nearly insatiable as we leave the restaurant. We kiss deeply in the back of the cab as we arrive at your house. We head into the room and you disappear immediately into the bathroom. I pause to grab a

bottle of wine and some glasses before moving to the couch. I open the bottle and pour two glasses. Just then you emerge from the bathroom wearing the sexiest outfit I have ever seen.

The long black stockings move smoothly up your legs and stop mid-thigh. They are clipped to a sexy black lace garter belt. I see the tiniest black thong I have ever set my eyes upon. You top the whole ensemble off with a small black lace bra that leaves much to the imagination. I walk around back to check out your ass. Your butt looks so hot. The tiny strip of black fabric disappearing within the confines of your ass. I can't help but to push you over right there and attack you with my tongue.

Your cunt is smooth and to my liking. Something deep inside you told you today was going to be special so you took extra time and care removing every last hair. You slowly and sexily bend over in front of me, displaying your secret treasures to me. I lazily lap at your exposed clit. Taking time to alternate between long lazy strokes and quick flicks across your quivering quim with my tongue, I work you into a frenzy. Before long you are literally pulling my head into your clam as you orgasm and squirt cunt juice, coating my face.

I can't resist the lure of your chocolate starfish. You know I love your asshole and look forward to every meeting I can have with it. A soft moan escapes your lips as I waste no time in running my tongue flat across your hole. I move slowly, allowing my tongue to feel every ridge and wrinkle in your puckered ass. Soon I begin lightly shoving my tongue into your ass. Deeper and deeper I go until I am literally fucking your hot butt with my tongue. You squirm and writhe beneath me. A trickle of girl goo erupts

from your pussy as you climax again.

I place the head of my cock at the opening of your asshole for the second time this evening. We both know that the three strokes before cumming in your ass earlier were a mere prelude to the concerto of the evening. I slowly push my hips forward. You eagerly accept my cock deep within your ass. I waste no time in fucking you deep with my hot dick. I pound into you with force for what seems like hours. You move forward and let my swollen member slide out of your ass with a pop. You gobble it into your mouth, taking care to lick it all over.

You take the opportunity to push me over onto my back and grab my legs. You position them as far back towards my ears as you possibly can, a move that fully exposes my asshole. You softly tongue at my ass, stabbing it gently with your tongue. My cock seems to grow in length. I can feel as your whole tongue probes my depths. You gently begin to stroke my cock as you do this. A trickle of pre-cum leaks from my cock head. You remove your tongue from my ass just long enough to flick it across my helmet and lap up a preview of what's to cum.

I jerk my dick from its velvet confines and quickly turn you around. I slam my cock into your butt. You scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I explore the humid confines of your backdoor. I know I will not last much longer. Soon, I scream out in ecstasy as I fill your bowels with my seed. I slowly withdraw my cock from your ass, loving the feeling of your butt hole yielding to my dick. Your hot asshole stays agape as my entire load works its way to the surface. You get up and straddle me, aligning your asshole

with my cock and leaving your hot shaved cunt splayed in front of me. I watch as you push my load from your ass. Your sphincter pulses as your butt leaks my hot load of cum out all over my cock. When you've finished expelling my cum from your asshole you turn around to admire your trophy.

My flaccid cock is covered in my own load of cum. Just thinking about the erotic scene that unfolded as you pushed it out of your ass onto me is enough to get me hard again, let alone the work your hot tongue is doing in an effort to suck my entire load into your mouth. My cock begins to stir when you put its entirety into your mouth and slip your thumb into my ass, tickling my prostate.

I stare deeply into your quivering shaved pussy and lower my head to lick your cream from your cunt lips and asshole. You taste so sweet, I love when you cum for me. I cannot resist the sight of your hot box and brown eye winking up at me and suddenly I stand, butt hole staying agape for a second after the unexpected withdrawal of your tongue, and plunge my cock into your pussy.

This sudden move takes you by surprise and you gasp as I drive my dick into you harder and harder. I can feel your pussy clamp down as your orgasm from the pounding overtakes you. Your cunt feels like hot velvet as it grips and milks my cock. You are extremely wet. Your pussy juices have started to

run down the crack of your ass and begin to coat your asshole with a glossy finish. I pull my dick out of your hot cunt and begin rubbing the head along the length of your crack. I stop and take special care circling around your hole. I can feel each ridge and crinkle of your hot asshole pressing back against my hard as steel member.

I press my cock head into your butt hole and begin to slowly slide the head of my manhood into your dark hole. I can feel your muscles grip and knead my cock from all directions. Every once in a while I will withdraw my cock all the way from your ass and admire your gaping butt hole. This sexy sight proves to be too much for me and I bend over again to slip my tongue into your ass. I've got my whole tongue buried inside your ass and my wet lips are gently caressing your outer ring. You reach up and put my balls, which were dangling above your head, into your mouth and begin to suck and lick them.

I feel you reach up and pull my dick toward your mouth. I oblige, allowing you to take all of my length into your mouth. You get my dick nice and sloppy wet, coated with your saliva. I pull my tongue out of your ass and my cock out of your mouth in one smooth motion. I slide my soaking wet cock back into your hot asshole and feel no resistance.

I begin jack-hammering into your butt in the pile-driver position again, my cock so lubed up from your spit that I barely feel your anus on my shaft until you begin squeezing and trying to milk me again. I stand no chance. You feel my balls tighten up and my shaft begin to throb as I pull out of your ass. I feverishly jack my dick, aiming my cock head so that my spunk fires straight into your gaping wide asshole. Once I have deposited the entire contents of my balls into your willing asshole I pause to take in the scene that has unfolded before me. I can see your asshole winking at me as you begin pushing my load out of your ass. Once my entire load has been pumped out of your ass gravity takes over and my jizz begins slowly sliding down over your pussy and falling back into your mouth. I am turned on to see you so eager to eat my cum which was just in your asshole.

I squat over your sexy, cum-covered face and lower my asshole to your mouth. You lap at it hungrily, smearing it with my cum as I dig into yours once again. Your tongue squirms around in my backside as I'm softly licking your outer rim. I can feel myself getting hard again and can't wait to see how the rest of the evening goes...