A Visit to the Sex Doctor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was next on the right. No one was there, but the bed looked like a tornado had gone through, and a tsunami! Cum was everywhere! There was cum on the God damned ceiling! A picture of CJ and me was splattered, knocked over in fact. Were they shooting him off at targets? Every sheet we owned was saturated. It wasn't all his either. I could smell the unique tang of my gir-, of wait, I mean my fiancé's cum.

There was a note.

"Hi sweety. It was amazing! I never thought I would have a boyfriend like Magnus! You are the best fiancé ever! We haven't fucked yet, but I am getting better and better at everything else though, just holding back that last prize. For now. We are going on a little trip together to meet his parents. Be back in a week. I'll call and text. Maybe send you some pictures on your phone! Love you, your future bride...CJ"

"PS, Alna is going to call you with a treatment appointment. XOXO"

As I stood there with the note, it occurred to me I left for my tour on the oil derrick in five more days. It was a three week tour. When would I see my Love again?

12