A Visit to the Tattooist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drill was still buzzing away in his right hand as he manipulated my throbbing pussy with his left. He then inserted the remainder of his fingers deep into my fanny and started to ream me out as he continued to squeeze and pull my clitoris, my orgasm burst through and I started to scream and babble incoherently.

The man told Richard to shut me up before somebody turned up wondering what all the noise was all about. Richard stepped forward turned my head to the side and holding me still by my hair thrust his cock straight into my open mouth.

I nearly gagged at first as I had no means to stop the depth of his penetration, but eventually he built up a steady rhythm, only occasionally hitting the back of my throat as he too started to moan.

The buzz of the drill had now stopped and the man had now removed his hand from my gaping pussy, a surge of loss went through me as he also pulled his erect cock from my hand.

I need not have worried, as I now felt the rough texture of his trousers rub on my inner thighs as he stepped between my splayed legs. His hands once again made contact with my pussy and pulling the lips apart he ramming his enormous erection straight into me.

I was being fucked to oblivion at both ends and having multiple orgasms, being strapped down and restrained as I was, ensured I had no guilt, as they could do what ever they wanted with my body and I was powerless to stop them.

Richard now groaned loudly and ejaculated deep in the back of my throat ensuring I had to swallow all his cum, eventually he withdraw his shrinking member from my mouth leaving a sticky, salty trail across my lips and face.

The man between my legs was now holding my hips tightly as with every thrust he forced himself further into my gaping love tunnel, finally with a great roar he forced the end of his enormous erection to the neck of my womb and released what felt like a pint of spunk deep inside my body.

I'm not sure if I passed out at this point, but the next thing I can recall is Richard undoing the straps from around my ankles and arms. Then he released the loops of cord from around my nipples and helped me to sit up. Gingerly I stepped down from the chair and on shaky legs made my way to the wash room.

Sitting on the pot to stop me from falling over, with a tissue I started to wipe away the sticky goop that had started to run down my thighs. Finally standing in front of the vanity basin I looked in the mirror to see my smudged lipstick and the mascara and eye makeup that had run down my face. I drank a hand full of water from the tap to remove the salty taste from my mouth and then started to wash my self.

As I walked back into the room Richard and the man were talking and looking at pictures on his I phone, they both immediately stopped and turned to look at me as I brazenly walked up to them making no attempt to cover my exposed body.

The man then picked up my skirt and top from the worktop and handed them to me, he then picked up my bra and thong, handing them to Richard saying I had not to wear any tight undergarments for at least the next forty eight hours.

Turning back to me he raised both his hands to my breasts and released the forgotten nipple clamps, a searing pain went straight to my nipples as the blood surged back to them, and the shock sent another spasm to my battered pussy.

As I struggled to put my skirt on and pull my top over my head, he ushered us through to the reception and out of the front door, bidding us goodbye he turned and dropping the door latch as he retreated into the building.

In silence Richard drove the car out of the town and started our return journey back across the Pennines. After a while he suggested that we stop off again at the pub we had used on our way, as he thought we both needed a stiff drink.

By the time we reached the pub car park I had repaired my makeup and was starting to feel a little better, as the pain in my nipples had reduced and my pussy no longer felt sore.

I walked to the back edge of the deserted beer garden as Richard went inside to get us some drinks, taking a seat with my back to the pub I looked straight into the evening sun. Looking down at my chest I could clearly see my areola and the outline of the rose tracing tightly round it. My nipples immediately hardened at the sight and my pussy gave that familiar spasm.

Taking a mirror from my purse, I tucked the hem of my skirt into my waistband, spread my legs and started to examine my new adornment. I had to laugh as I examined the little smiling devil with his erect penis just entering the top of my pussy lips, as this was such a thrilling reminder of what had just happened to me.

Having put my mirror away I was just about to pull my skirt out of my waistband when Richard arrived with the drinks, he asked me to leave it where it was as he would like to look at the tattoo. Sitting directly in front of me he asked me to pull down the front of my top to show him the rose.

Scooping my right breast out of my top my nipple immediately hardened in the fresh evening air, Richard just leaned forward and kissed the nipple and for a few seconds suckled and nipped it with his teeth.

He then sat back in his chair; smiled lovingly at me and said it was beautiful. At that point I knew everything would be all right between us. I was just about to put my boob away and pull my skirt down when he told me to leave it as it was and added that I should get the other boob out as well.

So I thought OK, what else can happen today, I just pulled the left side of my top down a bit and out it popped. So there I was again fully exposed for the second time in just a few hours.

As we sat talking about the events of the day Richard kept looking over my shoulder, every time I start to look round he told me to sit still and look at him. This way I had know idea what was happening behind me, or how much risk I was in, being fully uncovered.

During the conversation he said that the tattooist had only charged another £50 pounds to complete all the work, which I thought was an excellent result for three hours work, Richard did say however he thought he had too many perks, which I had to laugh at.

He then shocked me by saying that the man had also informed him that the web site would be updated with my photos in the next twenty four hours. I now realized that the man had also taken a number of pictures of me after completing the tattoo and them both ravishing me. So our secret would not be so secret after all.

Richard then decided to go and get us new drinks, telling me not to move from my position or adjust my clothing until he had retuned. My pussy did another spasm at the thought of having know idea how close any body would come to where I was seated until he returned.

After what seamed an eternity he returned with fresh drinks, by which time I was again in a very aroused state, my mind having played numerous fantasies to me, listening to the voices and guessing how close they were coming to me in the garden.

He said the pub was now getting quite full as two bus loads of football supporters had just arrived on there way home from some game. Just as he said it a group of lads came into the garden cheering and chanting.

I made to cover up again, but Richard told me to stop and get my mirror out and use that to see where they were going, he also said we should start to get down our drinks.

I maneuvered the mirror in my left hand looking over my shoulder to see what was happening and at the same time held my glass in my right hand to have a drink. Suddenly realizing that if anybody did come our way I was helpless to cover up, another shudder of excitement went through me and I shut my eyes for a second to visualize the situation.

When I opened them again I nearly dropped my glass as a group of men were merely feet away and heading straight for me, I just managed to get my skirt onto my lap and pull my top out so my boobs dropped inside as they started sitting at the table next to us.

Richard said he now knew that there would always be a devil in me, which made me laugh loudly at the double meaning. This caused all the men at the next table to look my way, as I caught there eyes staring at me I realized that something was drawing their attention.

On looking down I could now see that my top must have stretched when I had forced my boobs over it earlier and now my nipples were just under the top edge but the top of my areola and my new rose were clearly on view.

Looking at Richard he smiled broadly, having known all the time that I was in this state of undress, he then said it was time for us to leave finished his drink and made to go. I also finished my drink and as I started to rise the men next to us started to boo Richard, saying we should stay or at least I should.

This made me blush, as the cheers and wolf whistles started from all the other football supporters as we weaved our way through all the chairs and tables toward the car park exit.

When we reached the car I was on a high again, knowing that all those men had nearly seen my assets and some had seen more than I intended. I told Richard to open the boot of the car, then taking a good look round to make sure nobody was there, stepped out of my skirt pulled my top off, dropped them in and slammed the lid, I then did a 360 degree spin with my arms out and calmly walked to the passenger side of the car opened the door and jumped in.

Richard climbed into the driver's seat, saying that was amazing. I just smiled and said it was a pity no body saw me. Richard reversed the car out of the parking slop, pointed up to the CCTV camera mounted on a pole right beside the car, looked me in the eyes and said I think you should wave to your audience.

As we drove out of the car park he informed me that the pictures were being beamed live to TV sets mounted all over the pub so people could keep an eye on their own cars.

I don't know where this little devil is taking me but I guess it was another case of me not being so secret after all again.!!

12