A Visit to the UK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he helped to remove some of my stress," replied Jane winking at Dave.

The waiter said the table was ready.

"Are you going to join us, and fill me in with the details?" said Monica.

"I would love to join you ladies at the table, but I will leave Jane to provide the details of our afternoon of relaxation," replied Dave.

During the meal, Dave was able to study Monica in more detail and noticed that underneath Monica's business suit, was a pair of firm nicely shaped breasts and a slim waist. Everything about her oozed class, a very sexy classy mature woman. The talking about the day's events did nothing to stop his mind from drifting, imagining her naked body with a vision of the three of them in bed having wild passionate sex.

After an excellent meal, they retired to the bar for a social drink and relaxing chat, exchanging stories of their lives and experiences.

The next morning after breakfast Jane and Dave went to the Tangmere Military Aviation Museum. The airfield played an important role during the Battle of Britain. Later they went for a walk round the harbour ending up sitting outside the Ship Inn for a ploughman's lunch and a drink.

In the afternoon they decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool, where later on they were joined by Monica who looked really stressed out.

"What a morning; they tried to slip an extra condition in the small print of the contract. They tried to make out it was an insignificant addition, but I insisted it was removed which upset one of them. Anyway I got my way in the end so everything is okay and I have got a good deal." Said Monica. "After you have had a swim, I am sure Dave will give you a nice relaxing massage," said Jane.

After spending some time in the swimming pool, the three of them sunbathed for a short while. "I am going into town to do some more shopping, this will give you time to give Monica a relaxing massage; I will knock on your door when I leave." Jane said to Dave.

Dave had a shower and made preparations to give Monica a massage.

When Jane knocked on the door, Dave opened it and much to his surprise she stepped inside and closed the door. Drawing him close to her body, she started to kiss him with fervour, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and placed her hands on his bum, pulling him close so that she could feel his growing erection on her pubic bone. "We don't have time for sex right now, but I want some more of you before we leave tomorrow," said Jane. "Be careful, Monica can be a tigress when aroused, she is ready and waiting for you, remember, I want you to have enough energy for a repeat performance," said Jane as she released him before leaving to go shopping.

Dave made his way up to the Monica's room, knocking on her door Dave heard "come in, it's open. " On entering, he saw Monica lounging on the bed in a very sexy black kimino robe showing off all of her assets, nothing was left to the imagination, she also had a large glass of wine in her hand. "Help yourself to a glass of wine and join me on the bed," said Monica patting the bed beside her.

After a glass of wine Dave suggested it was time for the massage, with that, Monica got up off the bed, removed her robe and lay naked face down on the bed with the comment "I'm ready, by the way the massage oil is on the windowsill getting warm, you left it behind after giving Jane a massage, after a bit of persuasion she gave me all the lurid details of her massage session with you."

Dave went a bit red in the face and wondered what he had let himself in for with this Tigress. This was the first time he was able to get a really good look at Monica's athletic body, she obviously spent a lot of time in the Gym. He placed a rolled up towel under her hips to release any pressure on the back.

Pouring some warm oil on his hands, Dave spread the oil over the entire back with a circular caressing movement with both hands flat and in parallel, from the waist up to the shoulders. Massaging from the middle of the shoulders, down the spine and back up to the base of her neck. Placing his hands in a "V" shape, he kneaded the shoulder and neck muscles with the fingers and thumbs. The neck muscles were massaged from the bottom to the nape of the neck. Gripping the top of the shoulders near the neck, he slowly and firmly drew his hands outwards to the top of the arms. Repeating the process several times until he felt the muscles relax.

Dave remarked "You have such lovely smooth skin, I can see you take a lot of care looking after your figure; I will place a towel on your shoulders to keep the muscles warm." He commenced work on her lower back and pelvic region by using a cat stroking action with alternate hands, firmly moving the flesh of the buttocks making a slight slapping sound, next, the whole area of the pelvis and base of spine was massaged with the heel of his hands to apply firm pressure to the buttocks.

Moving to the top of the thighs and down to the calves, Dave admired the beautiful body lying in front of him, and could tell that Monica spent a lot of time toning her lovely body. When he finished going down and back up again a couple of times, he concentrated on the inside of the top of the thighs, going up close to her groin. She responded by opening her legs wide to enable easier access to her pussy. Dave poured some oil in the crease of her bum and watched the oil mix with her pussy juices which were flowing freely. Spreading the fingers of one hand he slid the hand over the vulva pushing the middle finger deep into inner labia lips and down to the clitoris. She lifted her hips to enable him to place the other hand underneath her hip to pleasure the swollen pearl with amazing results.

Monica said "Stop playing about and lay down on your back, I want you NOW!"

Dave was taken by surprise, not knowing what else to do he meekly obeyed her command.

Monica quickly repositioned herself and lowered her pussy onto Dave's face smothering him.

"I want that cock of yours as big and hard as possible," said Monica as she took Dave's cock into her mouth and commenced to suck on his prick as though her life depended upon it.

Dave took the opportunity to lick her wet honey pot and caress both of her beautiful firm breasts. Her pussy juices were eagerly lapped up by Dave who kept flicking her clitoral pearl with his tongue, squeezing her nipples with a firm milking action causing her to purr with pleasure.

Out of the corner of his eye Dave noticed that Jane had crept into the room and disappeared into the bathroom.

Monica rotated her pelvis, grinding her pussy on to Dave's face, she enjoyed him sucking hard on her clitoris. Clamping Dave's head in a vice like grip as she climaxed to a shuddering orgasm. Relaxing her grip, she released his head and turned round to insert her juicy pussy on to his cock. She then proceeded to give Dave a good fucking by rotating her pelvis, rocking backwards and forwards ever so quickly. He was able to grab hold of her smooth breasts and continue to nip her nipples causing her to squeal with delight. He timed his deep thrusts into her vagina so that his prick was pushed in up to the hilt, her love juices flowed freely down his prick.

Monica's gyrations did not slow down or change when Jane appeared naked and positioned herself above Dave's face. Jane opened her legs wide above Dave's face as she did the splits to locate her slit right on to his mouth. Although he was helpless to resist he welcomed the opportunity to achieve his fantasy of satisfying two women at once. He transferred one of his hands from Monica's breasts on to Jane's breasts caressing and nipping both nipples. Jane and Monica synchronised their gyrations, moving with the same rhythm, Jane rocked back so that her little bud of joy rubbed against Dave's nose providing extra sensations for her.

"Fucking hell I am going to cum, OOOH am I, and cum and cum again!" Shouted Monica

Wanting to cum in time with Monica, Dave continued thrusting his hips to coincide with her rhythm, it did not take long before he could feel a great sensation building up in his body, the sperm rising up his prick.

Dave shouted out "I'm Cumming, can you feel it?" He asked, as he shot his load of cum into Monica's pussy, thrusting his hips upwards lifting Monica up off the bed, briefly balancing her on his prick.

"Yes, yes, YES, I can feel your prick throbbing inside me, filling my cunt with your cum!" Exclaimed Monica as she thrust her hips slowly backwards and forwards pressing her pubic bone hard on to Dave's pubic bone.

This action caused Jane to become even more aroused, her pelvis moving faster now, as though she was riding a horse at full gallop.

After a brief rest, Monica recommenced her gyrations, slowly at first and then gradually increasing her speed to match Jane's motion.

"I am going to make the most of this hard prick inside me before it goes limp," said Monica.

It did not take Monica very long to regain amazing sensations as she approached her next orgasm. She reached forward with one hand and using her fingers opened Jane's vagina lips, squeezing and rotating her clitoris between her fingers and thumb.

"Come on Jane, lets come together, I am so close," remarked Monica.

With that, Jane reached down and pulled Dave's head up closer to her pussy.

"YES, OOOOH, OOOOH, AAAAh! " Cried Jane as she had a shattering orgasm just as Monica gave the final thrust both bodies convulsing together into fantastic orgasmic spasms.

"That's the best screw I have had for ages!" Monica gasped, her breasts rising and falling, panting with deep breaths. "Yes, it was nearly as good as yesterday," laughed Jane as she removed herself off Dave's face leaving his face coated with her love juice.

Much to Jane's amusement, when Monica got off Dave's prick, she left a large creampie on Dave's stomach saying, "you can have that back now, I've finished with it!"

Dave then reminded the ladies that it was nearly time for dinner so they had better get a move on if they wanted to dine in the hotel before they stopped serving.

Sitting down to dinner they ordered a bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc which was nearly empty by the time dinner was served so they ordered another bottle. This helped to loosen the conversation about their earlier sexual activities and how they all were satisfied and Monica hoped that it could be repeated when they had all recovered.

Dave suggested that they could try a bit of Tantra sex which was supposed to be very relaxing. "What an earth is that?" asked Jane.

"I have never taken part in a Tantra session but I have seen it on the internet, apparently the idea is to build up your partners arousal to their boiling point very slowly and maintain it for as long as possible. To get know each other's body and responses, focusing on stimulating their erotic senses for maximum mutual enjoyment." Explained Dave.

"Sounds good to me, I would rather try that than stay in the bar drinking all evening," said Monica

"I just want to have a Brandy Coffee before we go," Jane replied.

They all decided to join her with a Brandy Coffee before retiring to Dave's room to experiment.

On entering the room, Dave put the massage oil into a bowl of warm water thinking it may well be needed during the evening. To obtain the correct ambience, he dimmed the lights and managed to find some soothing background music to play.

Dave informed the ladies that they needed to be undressed, with that he kissed and cuddled Jane while removing the clothes off her body. Monica came up behind Dave and commenced to undress him while kissing his neck and nuzzling his ears, Jane reached round and loosened and removed Monica's clothes allowing them to be dropped to the floor along with everyone else's clothes. When they were all naked, they sat in a circle, held each other's hands and looked into each other's eyes as they relaxed. Dave instructed them to get on the bed and cuddle each other while laying in a spoon position, this was to get maximum contact with each other's body, stimulating their erotic senses.

"The idea is to caress and stroke each other but not touch the genitals, arouse every inch of the body, with your hands, mouth or tongue while sensing the other persons breathing rhythm," said Dave.

For about ten minutes in a cocoon, they continued to explore each other's bodies this time paying attention to every detail and curve of the each other's body, feeling other hands, mouths and tongues exploring their own body, so calming, so soothing, highlighting their senses.

Monica was the first to move, saying "I could stay like this for hours but just remembered I promised to deliver a quote tomorrow morning, so have to go I am sorry to say. I will see you two love birds in the morning."

Dave asked Jane to lay on her front and made sure that she was comfortable, pouring some warm massage oil on her back he slowly spread it all over her back. He proceeded to apply a gentle massage from the base of the spine, up to the base of the neck with the hands returning on the outside of her body, this was repeated several times. Taking a long time in the process, he massaged the cheeks of her bum and then moved down her legs, calf muscles and onto her feet and toes. As he soothed her legs down to the tips of her toes he softy spoke "feel all the tension draining out of your body, down your legs, down your calf muscles and feet, finally disappearing out through the tips of your toes." He poured some more oil on her back and then slowly slid his naked body up and down the whole length of her body so that there was full intimate contact between both naked bodies. Jane closed her eyes revelling in the warm and tender emotion radiating between the two of them.

Dave asked Jane to lie on her back to enable him to continue the treatment. Admiring the exquisite naked body in front of him, he prepared to stimulate all of her beautiful body.

"Close your eyes and think of the most relaxing place you can imagine." Dave quietly whispered in her ear.

After stroking the forehead with alternate hands, he proceeded to massage the temples with circular movements to help her relax. He then massaged the face and neck and on to the arms, down the arms to the hands and fingers, as he gently pulled the fingers he said "imagine I am extracting all of the tension out of your body and mind and throwing it away." Moving to the chest, he lifted the outside of both breasts pushing them gently together to form two peaks of desire which he took into his mouth and tenderly sucked one after the other. He gently rotated his tongue over her nipples, blowing cool air on to the nipples before kissing his way down to the groin, pausing for a moment to insert his tongue into her navel.

Dave spent a long time kissing and licking the inside of the groin and mons venus before softly kissing the labia lips that were dripping with nectar. Wanting more attention, she opened her legs wide, providing a lovely view and easy access to the most intimate part of her body. Wanting the ecstasy to remain for as long as possible he slowly and gently licked the swollen outer labia lips, then the clitoral pearl, down the inner labia and into the groin. This was repeated several times causing Jane to breathe heavily, her heart rate increasing, her breasts rising and falling, rocking her pelvis to a slow rhythm.

Gently stroking her inner labia lips before slowly inserting two fingers into her wet pussy, he leisurely curled his fingers searching for the magic G spot. Slowly going deeper after each curl until eventually reaching and caressing her G spot, just in front of the cervix. A finger on the other hand was used to fondle her little diamond, the clitoris becoming extremely sensitive. The combination of both stimulations produced an intense pleasurable feeling, starting to slowly increase in intensity, increasing up to an indescribable climax.

Jane did not have the usual burst of an orgasm, however, the sexual energy was much more intense, She reached a continuous orgasmic phase, it can only be described as an orgasmic plateau. The intense excitement increasing and decreasing with her pulse rate, producing multiple orgasms which seemed to last forever.

When the orgasms eventually subsided, Dave very slowly and gently removed his fingers and gave her Venus lips feather light kisses. Jane opened her eyes and pulled Dave's naked body up towards her, looked into his eyes and said "Oh my God, that was the most amazing experience I have ever had!" For several minutes, the two naked bodies lay together cuddling in each other's arms, enjoying the pleasurable release of sexual emotion.

Feeling Dave's erect penis pressing against her, Jane reached down and placed her hands around the shaft. "I think this ferret is looking for somewhere to dive into, I know just the place for it," she said.

Dave repositioned himself so that he could enter her juicy canal, starting off slowly they got into a steady rhythm, Dave thrusting in and out, and Jane tensing her pussy muscles in time with his thrusts to milk his prick, to assist him to ejaculate all of his sperm into her love canal. He was so aroused after spending all that time satisfying her that it did not take him long to get extremely powerful sensations on the approach of his orgasm, and with a final thrust pumped his seed into her. They both collapsed exhausted and fell asleep with their arms around each other.

In the morning, Dave woke up dreaming of sex, he then realised that his prick was being sucked by Jane.

"I want to make your stay in the UK a memorable one, so lay back and enjoy it!" Said Fiona.

Using alternate hands she started at the base of Dave's prick going all the way up to the head with a milking action, varying both speed and pressure, licking the perineum, up the scrotum and then all the way up to the top of his prick.

Jane slid her gorgeous naked body along Dave's naked body, her breasts caressing his prick on the way up, allowing him to suck both breasts before going down again to take his prick in her mouth. She took him close to the point of no return several times before using her mouth to fuck him, her head bobbing up and down on his prick, going right down to the hilt of his prick, deep throat in to her tonsils. Dave did not need to tell her that he was going to cum, because her lips could feel the sperm on its way up his prick.

"Yes, Yes I'm Cumming!" Shouted Dave as he ejaculated into her mouth. She did not stop until she had drained of every drop of the spunk out of Dave's prick.

Smiling, she said "We had better get showered and dressed I told Monica I would see her at 8:30 for breakfast, its 8:15 already."

When they went down to breakfast Jane said to Monica licking her lips with a smile on her face " I'll just have a cup of tea, I've already had my breakfast!"

Monica looked at Dave, smiled and said "I can guess what Jane had for breakfast!"

After breakfast they said their fond farewells and promised to keep in touch with each other. Dave helped the ladies to put their luggage to Monica's car, a bright red Jaguar F-Type R Convertible.

Monica gave Dave one of her business cards with a note for him to contact her as they had some unfinished business to attend to before he returned to New Zealand. Monica was wearing a rather short skirt, so when Dave opened the car door for her, he was given a glimpse of her sexy black thong as she slowly and deliberately entered the car with her legs slightly open. He gave her a long kiss goodbye as he closed the car door.

Jane was already seated in the car, holding her arms open to receive a last hug and kiss from Dave.

With tears in their eyes the ladies waved goodbye as Dave said "thank you ladies for the fabulous time I have spent with you and hope we will meet again before I go home if at all possible."

12