A Visit to Their Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple loves their swing club & the fun they have.
1.9k words
4.1
57.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was always the rush of anticipation whenever Aaron and Renee visited the swing club. They made small talk with the people at the desk as they paid their admission fee, but like kids on Christmas morning, they wanted to know what was behind the door outside the reception area. The gifts under this tree were the gifts of ultimate pleasure, they knew, and they were rarely disappointed.

So every time they entered the club, they did so with wide-eyed excitement. There were friends here, and there were also those who would become friends.

Aaron and Renee came to this as a couple somewhat late in life. He had first dabbled in swinging in his mid-30s, but had been unable to find a partner who would be continually interested in both him and the lifestyle. She had been through some failed marriages, to men who did not treat her like the special person she was; desiring sexual intimacy -- yes, she was HORNY -- she turned to an Internet swing site to find a man to play with.

It was there they found each other. Their first date was to a club, and they rapidly became an item. It was apparent that they loved each other first and that they loved the lifestyle second.

So when they visited what became their favorite club, it was with a sense of anticipation backed by the knowledge that experience brings. Something fun was going to happen; they just didn't know what.

Terrific stuff for a couple in their early 50s, looking forward to the rest of their lives together and to making every moment a memorable one. She loved a tall man who could be a gentleman, who would talk with her (not just TO her), with an interesting intelligence. He loved a beautiful woman who was his intellectual equal, who spoke eloquently with just touch of a Southern twang.

It helped, of course, that he had an 8 1/2-inch dick and she had 38DD tits. It certainly got them noticed when they visited a club and got busy fucking.

So it was on this night. They hung up their coats and put their bag in a locker; shortly thereafter, they began circulating around the club, greeting old friends and saying "hi" to potential friends.

On this particular night, they knew their friends Ron and Billie would be there. Ron and Billie were gregarious types and loved a good orgy; they had started their own group on the Internet and regularly invited friends, old and new, to join them.

Ron and Billie were in the hot tub, and Aaron and Renee walked into the area. There was a nice conversation, and an agreement to meet later.

There was a little bit of dancing. The club played way too much hip-hop and techno-pop for their liking; they are a little too old for that. When the slow stuff comes on -- one of their favorites is "When a Man Loves a Woman," by either Percy Sledge or Michael Bolton -- they hit the dance floor, kissing and hugging like adolescents and generally redefining the term "dirty dancing." Of course, they didn't really stand out; the dance floor was filled with couples doing the exact same thing.

When the song was over, and on this night, they stayed out for a second slow song, Aaron and Renee decided to take another walk through the club. It was late enough in the evening and couples had already started to play. Aaron and Renee couldn't resist getting busy as well. When they were kids, they called it "getting to third base"; now, they just see it as a natural expression of their passion for each other and they were glad to show everyone walking by exactly how much they love sex and how much they love each other.

Besides, as the old saying goes, you ain't seen nothin' yet. The fun was just starting.

On this one particular night, they heard a woman's delighted moans of passion from a corner room. The club has one of those oddly-shaped tubular chairs in that room, and a man was giving his blonde wife a pussy licking that had her in ecstasy. The door to the room was open; Aaron and Renee went in and stood against the wall for awhile, just feeling each other up while this couple -- they found out later that their names were Brent and Nancy -- occupied the chair. Eventually, though, after making eye contact with Nancy, Aaron went to Nancy's right and Renee went to her left. Aaron leaned down and whispered in her ear, "May we?" Her answer: "Oh, please, yes."

While Nancy writhed from Brent's assault on her clit, Aaron and Renee went after her tits -- with Nancy's permission, of course. Each of them grabbed a nipple and played with it; both reached down and gave it a good suck and a good bite, one right after the other.

"Oh, God, that feels good," Nancy said, reaching up with her hands to push her new friends' heads to her breasts.

"That's why we're here," Aaron replied.

After a few more minutes of that, Renee suggested that they leave. She was horny, and she wanted to fuck.There was no real place in the room they were in to do that.

"I'm with you, honey," Aaron said. He paused a moment, though, before leaving the room. "If you want to play, you'll have no trouble finding us," Aaron told Brent and Nancy. "We'll be playing in an open room someplace. Feel free to come on in."

"We may do that," Brent said.

Holding hands, Renee led Aaron into the great room with the couches; they walked past some other couples just starting to get intimate with each other -- and with other couples. As they were walking past them, Aaron thought of how there is nothing like the sight of watching five couples giving oral sex to each other with complete abandon.

Yes, he thought, we'll soon be getting involved with that.

There are 11 private rooms at the club; two of them have multiple beds in them, while the others have just one king size bed each. The club didn't scrimp on the beds and the mattresses; they hold up under the pounding they receive every Saturday night.

And Renee wanted a pounding. The front of Aaron's shorts were still open, and Renee fondled his still-growing cock as they walked along. There is one room, with a four-poster bed in it and a mirror on the ceiling, that is her favorite. It was no surprise to Aaron that she walked into that room, leading him in by his dick.

"Come here, my love," she said, opening her arms and stepping forward to press her body close to his.

"Oh, Renee," he said. "I love this, and I love you."

They got undressed, even taking a moment to hang their clothes on the pegs on the wall provided for them. The bed is elevated, so it took them a moment to climb up onto it. Renee laid on her back and held her arms out to her lover; Aaron laid down on top of her, his dick nestling into its familiar home between her legs.

"Oh, God, Aaron, I love you so much," she said as he began his gently thrusting into her pussy.

"Oh, honey, I certainly know that," he said, feeling the delight as his cock swelled inside his darling's cunt.

The door to the room was open, of course, because they almost always left it open. A couple stood at the door and watched. Renee noticed them, and looking around Aaron's shoulder, she waved to them. "Hi," she said. "Come on in."

Aaron, still slowly thrusting his dick into Renee's cunt, also looked around. "Please come in," he said. "We like the company. Besides, it's much more fun to DO this than it is to WATCH it."

While Aaron kept up his gentle thrusting, Renee watched the couple at the door. They were a little different, she noticed; it seemed that the woman wanted to come in while the man wasn't so sure about it. They looked like they were in their mid-40s; she had light brown hair and was about 5-6; he had darker hair and sort of a stocky build, about 5-10 in height. They stood at the door for a moment, caressing each other. The man stood behind the woman, running his hands over her nicely-formed tits and kissing her neck. As she watched, Renee could see how much she loved the feeling. She never took her eyes off of Aaron and Renee making love, but she still melted into her partner's body and her hand reached down to touch his dick.

"Come in," Renee said, holding out her hand to the couple. "I'm Renee, and this is Aaron. We love to make new friends."

The woman stepped into the room and the man followed her. "Hi," she said, running her hand over Aaron's naked ass as he thrusted into Renee. "I'm Sally and this is Tom. It's very nice to meet you."

She expanded the word "very" as she said it, reaching down and giving Aaron's balls a gentle squeeze while she did so. She moved her hand down Aaron's shaft to Renee's pussy lips. Aaron and Renee responded to the touch of the beautiful woman by kissing each other deeply and bringing themselves together furiously, trapping Sally's hand between them. Sally wiggled her fingers, ever so slightly, and giggled with joy at the effect she was having on the couple.

Easing up on the pace a moment, Aaron and Renee reached out to make contact with their new friends Aaron put his arm around Sally and kissed her; Renee reached out her hand to the still-shy Tom and began to stroke his dick. Tom smiled and moved forward, allowing Renee to reach under his shorts and stroke his balls. She smiled as it seemed to have the desired effect.

"You know," Aaron said as he slowly sunk his cock back into Renee's cunt and withdrew it even more slowly, "you two are hopelessly overdressed for this."

Sally laughed and stepped away from Tom, pulling her dress over her head as she did so. Aaron moved his lips to Renee's ear and whispered, "She has a lovely body." Renee's answer: "Yes, she certainly does."

Tom, meanwhile, had begun reaching down and touching his dick, his fingers intertwining with Renee's as he did so. He sighed and slipped down his silk boxers, freeing his cock so that it leaped out in front of him.

"Oh, what a nice surprise!" Renee said, smiling as she reached out to grab Tom's penis. She pulled him closer and sucked the tip into her mouth, all the while moving her hips to keep pace with Aaron's increased thrusting.

The door to the room was still open, and two more couples stood at the entrance, watching the sexy scene in front of them. Tom saw the other couples and became uncomfortable. Renee could tell. Removing her lips from Tom's dick, she said, "Would you like to have the door closed?"

Tom looked at the door and looked at his wife, who had climbed up on the bed while she continued her handwork on Aaron and Renee. He looked at the couples at the door -- four not unattractive people-- and made a decision.

"No," he said. "We can leave it open."

Renee felt that kind of decision needed to be rewarded. She reached up her arms and pulled Tom to her, wrapping her hands around his ass as she forced his hardening dick into her mouth.

The next few minutes were bliss.

(To be continued)