A Visit to Your Master

Story Info
My sub comes for a session in a hotel room.
1.2k words
3.98
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ken0131
Ken0131
2 Followers

As you enter the hotel room you see an assortment of ropes and other rather interesting objects lying on the bed. Before you can take them all in I place a blindfold over your eyes and guide you to the bed. 'Time to introduce you to some of my favorite toys' I say.

'First we need to make sure you won't be going anywhere. Lie back and bend your knees up.'

You feel a long piece of rope being wound around and around your leg tying your calf to your thigh. Finally a tight knot to secure it. Then the same to the other leg. I then pull your arms straight up over your head and tie them together tightly at the wrist and the elbow. One more rope joins the rope between your wrists to the head of the bed. The final two pieces are used to secure the ropes around your legs to the sides of the bed so that you are spread wide. I double check each of my knots and as I am doing so you realize that you can barely move at all.

'Now let see what else we have here. Hmm, I wonder how much you will like these. First lets wake your nipples up a little'. I lean over you and gently lick and tweak each of your nipples.

You moan quietly. 'Like that?' I ask,

'Yes Sir' you reply.

I stop for a second, get off the bed and then come back. You suddenly feel a very cold sensation on one nipple and my warm tongue on the other. After a few seconds it switches. You feel cold water run down your breast and realize I have an ice cube. After switching back and forth a couple of times I apply ice to both nipples at the same time. Your nipples become very hard. I ice them long enough that it is now uncomfortably cold. I see you straining to move but there is nowhere to go. I rub the ice cubes slowly around the rest of your breasts, which gives your nipples a short reprieve but the cubes are back before long.

'Oh my God that is cold, please stop' you beg.

'OK, I guess they are hard enough now' and with that a reach down and pickup nipple clamps which I snap onto your rock hard nipples.

'Owwwwww!!' you scream.

'Ice wasn't so bad after all was it? You will get used to them in a bit'. You can feel a chain fall across your chest. You guess that the clamps are joined.

Next you feel a ticklish sensation on the bottom of your feet. You react strongly, fighting to move but unable. 'Ticklish?' I ask.

'Oh God yes Sir, my feet are, Please stop.' you reply.

'Ok, how about this?' I ask and you feel a sharp smack of a stick to the soles of your feet.

'Owwwww!' you say again.

'Oh my, seems you are going to have a tough choice to make. Feathers or the cane?' I once again tickle your feet and ankles with the feathers, pause for a second, and crack the stick across each sole again and then back to the feathers. 'You better think about that one for a while, we will get back to it later.

'Now what a variety of lovely things I have here to stick up your twat. Lets start slowly shall we? Btw how are your nipples doing?' and you feel me yank on the chain a little.

'Owww, they were getting better until you did that Sir'.

I then lower my head between your legs and kiss softly and slowly all around your pussy. Finally my tongue makes gentle contact with your clit and I feel you jump a little. I start licking and sucking and I hear you start to moan. As I feel your wetness growing and sense your excitement building I stop. 'You won't be cumming quite that easily I am afraid.'

The next thing you feel is a small dildo being inserted into you. 'Not so bad, eh?'

'No Sir, I like that very much'.

Suddenly you hear a small click and the it begins vibrating inside of you. Quickly your body starts to build back towards your orgasm. I tease the vibrator around your engorged clit and then back inside you. You are closer than before and nearly ready to explode when I turn it off and pull it out. You gasp 'Noooo, please Sir'.

'Don't be in such a hurry, you horny slut'. I take the stick that I had previously hit your feet with and give you a stinging slap on your upper thighs.

'Sorry Sir' you whimper.

The next vibrator is significantly bigger and has an attachment so that you can enjoy being fucked at the same time as having your clit stimulated. I begin entering you again without the vibrations. Your pussy is so wet you easily accommodate the larger size. I thrust it in and out of you deeper and deeper, bumping your clit with each stroke. 'Ready for me to turn it on?'.

'Oh yes please, Sir.' The vibrations from this one are much stronger than from the last and your body jolts when I start it. I start sliding it in and out again, your juices are now rolling down your ass.

'That isn't even fully speed yet, want more?'

'Yes, Yes, Yes, Sir'. I turn it all the way up and pull the blindfold off your face so I can judge your enjoyment. You open your eyes wide and I can see they are nearly rolled back into your head. Then you clamp them shut and yell 'I'm gonna cum!!'

I immediately turn off the vibrator and pull it out. 'NOOOOO!! Put it back, I need to cum! Please Sir'.

'Pick either the feather or the cane for your feet' I say.

'Cane!' you respond quickly.

I pick up the cane and start slowly smacking the soles of your feet again. Then I reinsert the vibrator and turn it on low. 'Think you can cum while I hit your feet?' I turn up the vibrations and hit your feet harder, after a few more smacks I do it again. Soon we are back to full volume and I am striking your feet quite hard. They are red now and each strike really stings.

However the horny part of you appears to be winning out, your hips are struggling to hump into my thrusts. Your eyes are squeezed tight again and I sense the rest of your body tightening and convulsing. You finally let out a mighty roar as your long anticipated orgasm overtakes you. I give your feet two final strikes which only increase your body's reaction. I pull hard at the chain between your breasts and the nipple clamps come off with a painful snap. This additional pain increases your orgasm again.

As I remove the wrist and leg restraints, I watch as you come down from your orgasm. I watch as your hands massage your breasts and rub your feet. I can't believe it when I see you pinch your own nipple with one hand while your fingers of the other are back at your clit. Your body is thrown over the edge again as you lie there whimpering and gasping for air.

Ken0131
Ken0131
2 Followers