A Visit with My Uncle

Story Info
A visit with my uncle took an unexpected turn.
874 words
3.61
65.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since I have seen my uncle, so I decided to take off a week from work to go visit him. He moved a lot so I had to get his address from him. It took me a while for me to find his house in a city I'm not used to. When I pulled up to his driveway I looked at the house. It was small, but he lived by himself now since he broke up with his girlfriend. I never knew why he did he never would tell me.

I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for him to answer. He opened the door and smiled, "I was wondering when you would get here."

"l'm here now," I said smiling at him. I walked into his house and looked around, "Small."

"Yeah," he said shut the door and walking over to me. "But I don't have anyone here with me anymore right now."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find someone soon."

He looked at me, "Me too."

I stared at him, "Is there someone else already?"

"Sort of," he said walking closer to me.

I was nervous my heart racing as i looked into his eyes. "Cory I..."

"Don't speak," he said putting a finger to my lips.

He was very close so close I could feel his breath on my neck. He lean in closer to my neck not touching but just close enough to drive me crazy. "Cory..." He bent down and picked me up carrying me to the bed. He brushed his lips across my neck and then blew into my ear. I moaned digging my nails into his back.

"Hmm," he kissed my neck moving up. He stopped when his nose touched mine. We looked into each other's eyes, "I want you."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I have had a crush on him for years and I never imagined that this would ever happen.

Finally he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. He bit my bottom lip forcing my mouth open with his tongue. He climbed on the bed moving on top of me. We kissed long and hard. He moved his hands up the back of my shirt undoing my bra. He then lifted my shirt up over my head taking it off of me. He bend down sucking on one of my breasts and cupping the other in one of his hands. I grabbed his shirt basically tearing it off of him.

He smiled unbuttoning my jeans tugging on them throwing them aside on the floor. He leaned down and kissed me running his hand down between my thighs. He stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. Then he inserted a finger into me. I moaned wrapping my arms around him. He smiled pleased be my reaction. He moved his fingers in and out playing with my pussy. I closed my eyes and sighed smiling. I moved my hands down and undid the buckle from the belt on his jeans. I looked at him, "take your pants off."

He smiled, "as you wish." He sat up taking his pants off throwing them on the floor. I looked him up and down and smiled. "Pleased?"

"Very," I answered. I wrapped my hand around his growing erection. I moved my hand up and down on him. He moaned then bent down and kissed me. He then sat up and grabbed both of my legs and moved me closer to him. He laid down almost on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He began moving his hips which caused the tip of his cock to rub the outside of my pussy. He kissed me on the neck then slowly inserted his throbbing cock into my tight wet pussy.

I grabbed a handful of his hair, "oh god."

He grinded his hips on mine, "fuck your tight."

"Harder, fuck me harder." He did as I said moving faster pounding into me. "Oh god, Cory!" I tilted my head back in ecstasy. "Yes!" I screamed as I had an orgasm all over his huge cock, digging my nails into his skin.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot." He said pounding my pussy harder and harder. "Oh god, fuck!" He pushed his cock deep into my pussy. I felt him explode deep inside of me. He bit my neck sucking, it hurt and felt good at the same time. I wrapped my legs around him pushing him deeper into me as he filled my pussy.

He looked at me our noses touching, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

We kissed long and passionately as we held each other close never moving apart. We rolled onto our sides my legs still wrapped around him. I snuggled into his chest and he placed his head on top of mine. We closed our eyes and eventually we both fell asleep.

Soon after I left my hometown and moved in with my uncle who was more than happy to let me. He ended up getting a bigger house because I found out that I was pregnant. We never separated living out the rest of our lives together.