A Visitor

Story Info
A husband surprises his wife with an unexpected guest.
3.2k words
4.18
33.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just finished her lipstick, and if I do say so myself, looked amazing, even for her. Her black cocktail dress, despite it's moderate length, cant hide that fact that she is a woman top to bottom. And even though I just fucked her to magnificent mutual orgasms about 6 hours ago, my cock begins to uncontrollably stiffen as she walks down the hall.

"Almost ready?" She asks. Quite deliberately she has been made to think that we are celebrating her birthday with a night on the town. Specifically, dinner then the theatre then nightcap at a downtown hotel. But I have other plans lined up...

"Almost." I reply just as the doorbell rings. "I'll get it. Probably the car service."

"Dont they just call?"

"New company: maybe they do it differently?"

I open the door to the guest I expected. A girl I know from work. Chloe. 23. Redhead. Extremely short and small framed, maybe 5'1" and 95 pounds. Young Sandy Duncan esque haircut, exquisite elfin features. Lisa rounds the corner just as I'm paying the girl our pre- agreed on $500 cash.

"Whats going on?" Lisa hasn't caught on yet and thus her indignation is up. Hopefully, for her sake, once things are explained to her, she will adjust her attitude.

"Change in plans, dear. We're going to see the play next weekend. Tonight, our guest Chloe here is going to help me with something."

"Really! With what." Lisa is not amused, I see her every body language clue stiffen.

"If you must know ahead of time, Missy. Chloe is going to help me punish you and then she's going to fuck you." Lisa glances at Chloe, who has turned her back to look at our living room, she reddens, but her poise is such that she composes herself enough to say. "May I see you in the other room." And turns on her heel without waiting for my answer and walks briskly into the kitchen. I follow, more amused than angry at her willfullness. Once in the kitchen Lisa fairly hisses at me "Absolutely not!! Is that girl still in HIGH SCHOOL!?! No Victor! I wont do it."

I am smirking and she sees me and gets angrier. "She's practically a child! I will not be subjected to this, Absolutely no way"

"First of all, she looks younger than she is, Second, Lisa, you will ABSOLUTELY do what you're told. I understand an outburst but get a hold of yourself and remember your place. I have a specific set of things I want done but I can always make things more humiliating for you and I can always make your bottom take a little more, so watch your pretty mouth. Just because your beautiful when you're angry doesn't mean all this disobedience isnt registering with me."

Lisa's no dummy and switches tactics " But it's my Birthday! I want to see the play! You promised!"

"Actually there was no promise, but nevertheless you WILL see the play, just next week. Tonight you will crawl into the living room and be just as servile and submissive to Chloe as you are to me, with no more argument or I will take down the cane and give you stripes you'll never forget!"

She struggles with this, and somewhat surprisingly to me, still resists. "No Victor, I'm sorry and I want to please you but I cant do this." She sounds positively mournful, but I have already paid the girl, and Lisa used to be very resistant to other things that she now does at the drop of a hat, so I am unmoved.

I call into the living room "Chloe, make yourself at home, we'll be back in a moment." To Lisa: "Let's go discuss this in the bedroom." She seems to relax, perhaps thinking I'm coming around and leads me down the hall to the master bedroom. At the door I turn her around, kiss her on the mouth and secure her hands behind her back, both her wrists in my left hand. "Honey, you are going out there one way or another, it's up to you how many spanks you get beforehand. As I sweep her off her feet face down across my left thigh. My right leg pins down the back of her knees and a start spanking her bottom hard and fast, probably two spanks every second for at least a full minute. She is not at all used to a pace this fast and she HOWLS in shock and shame and thrashes against my restraining her, but she is pinned at both her wrists and knees and I am not being gentle with my grip. When my hand begins to sting, I stop. While she normally reddens quickly, her ass is positively scarlet and warm to my palm as I rest it on her scalded rump. I give her ten seconds to gasp and sob a little until I say

"ready to behave yourself? There's plenty more of that for you if you;re not."

"yes."

Yes, what?" as we fall into the ritual.

"Yes Sir. I'll behave."

"alright then. Strip that dress off and crawl from here to the living room, bra and panties only."

"please, Victor. Sir, dont make me crawl! It's so embarrassing. In front of that girl...!?"

"It's supposed to be embarrassing. You've made it more so by howling like banshee and by the marks you just earned. Remember that! It will always go worse for you if you resist. So strip and crawl dear, before you get another dose."

She crawls as she's been instructed, slowly with her head low and her ass high, left arm reaches as her right knee moves forward, back arched, her chest skimming the ground. I have made her watch videotape of herself doing this and she knows how sexy she looks. I walk ahead of her and find Chloe sprawled on our couch. As directed, she has made herself at home by herself stripping down to bra and panties (her's are baby blue, offsetting her red hair) and helping herself to a drink. She has laid out two implements. A small length of bamboo, thin as my little finger and not longer than her own forearm, and a narrow strip of firm, flexible leather that gathers to a bound handle. I sit in a chair profile to her as Lisa makes the turn from hallway to living room and stops, waiting further instructions.

"Well Chloe, I have some ideas as to what we're going to do to Lisa, but as our guest why don't you tell me what you'd like to do first."

Chloe, positively transfixed by Lisa's posture, her beauty, her chest hanging low, stares hard at my wife and debates her answer..."I want that hot lady in between my legs. Make her kiss my pussy." Chloe's voice is tinny and singsongy, she has very little brains or class, and that's half the arousal for me. Lisa is all brains and all class, and has the hips and chest of a woman. Seeing her service this dimwitted but beautiful waif is going to feed my fantasies for years to come. I am hard as a rock and therefore begin to undue my belt to accomadate my cock. Lisa, watching me interprets this as the beginnings of more discipline and reacts by scurrying across the floor towards Chloe. The redhead stands and skims her panties down to reveal her completely shaved sex, then sits back down and spreads her legs WIDE. "Get to work, bitch.", she tells my beautiful wife between sips of her drink (I'm liking this choice of girl more and more). "Do a good job, Lisa. Chloe is authorized to discipline you if you aren't pleasing her." I warn.

Lisa buries her head in between Chloe's tiny thighs and plants little kisses along the insides of them. Chloe is squirming and rollling her hips in a circle, Lisa lightly brushes her lips over the girl's lower abdomen, her hands on the couch outside Chloe's hips. I am transfixed! She keeps this up a little too long, to the point where I realize she is purposely avoiding our guest's pussy. The redhead is enjoying it all, but not building towards anything.

"How is it Chloe?"

"She needs to get going, I'm totally hot for her."

I gesture at her implements. "Give her enthusiasm a little push then, Chloe". She takes my meaning and grabs her strap and lays it hard across Lisa's red bottom three times. The strokes crack like pistol shots! Lisa sits back, grabs her ass and squeals. She looks daggers at her young antagonist. Sensing her rebellion I speak up--quietly but with menace..."Lisa If I have to stand up you will regret it..." She is almost crying from the humiliation, but she turns back and this time buries her head into Chloe's pussy and gives it her best. Despite being embarrased, punished and angry she does what she's told. People outside the dynamic likely cannot fathom how sexy that is to see.

Chloe's reactions to Lisa's mouth are extraordinary, so much so that after a few minutes Lisa goes from resigned to her fate to actually enjoying the reaction's she's provoking. Chloe's moans have turned to screams and as she builds she grabs Lisa's head and fastens her mouth hard against her sex.

"Ohmi god. Fuck yea I'm gonna come right....right NOW!" She crests and thrashes, her scream coming in ragged gasps as she winds down. "Oh fuck yea, she was good! So fuckin good. I forgot how good girls can be at that."

I interrupt. Time to be more active. "Chloe, glad you enjoyed that. When you ready, you can return the favor to me." Grabbing my wife by the hair I steer her pretty mouth, red from the work she's done already, towards my aching cock...

"Sorry Honey, no rest for you.."

-----------------------------------

Lisa, welcome the opportunity to do something she enjoys, gets to work. She puts one hand on her own clit and the other gently rolls my balls in time to the rythm of her mouth bobbing up and down. Chloe has meandered off to our washroom and when she returns she drops to her knees right next to Lisa. She puts her tiny hands in Lisa's hair and firmly stops her, pulls my wife's mouth off my cock and says "I'll take over, you watch me and learn." Now, I have never had any problems with Lisa's oral talent, I did marry her after all, but Chloe works like a vacum. Despite her small frame she takes my cock to the hilt every stroke, I can feel her lips when they reach my stomach. She begins to gag but surpresses it and stays on my cock through it all. I can hear her draw air hard through her nose as her pace increases to twice as fast as Lisa was bouncing her head. We are both impressed at her commitment and while I like the idea of Lisa picking up some of this girl's technique, after about a minute I grab Lisa by the hair and steer her, still on her knees around to the back of me. She knows what's expected and sits on her heels and finds my ass with her tongue. I've done a lot, but never before have I been serviced by two beautiful girl's mouths in quite this way, and the sensations are phenomenal. I feel myself climbing to orgasm and put on the brakes while I still can.

"Ok Chloe, she's ready for you now." The young girl takes my cue and stands up, finds her purse and pulls out a strap-on, a good deal larger than my own equipment. Lisa's still tonguing my ass vigorously (she hasnt been told to stop) but I grab her by her hair, uncermoniously stand her up, and by the back of her neck, steer her down the hall into the bedroom and toss her on the bed. "Spread your legs and get ready, this girl has stamina."

Lisa spreads her knees and draws them up, putting her pussy on perfect display to the entrance of the door. Chloe appears, the device strapped to her and jutting obscenely forward, looking even bigger attached to her tiny frame. She has her small cane in her hand and puts it down on the bed next to Lisa's face as she kneels between Lisa's spread thighs.

"See that cane? If I want to I'll lay it across your pretty thighs, so keep me happy. Got it"

"yea." Lisa says, eyeing the dildo bobbing between her legs.

Chloe grabs Lisa's left nipple and squeezes it hard, Lisa squeals in dismay but even though she could shove this little sylph across the room, she takes it. "Hey bitch, you belong to me for the next, like, hour so fuckin' pay attention when I ask you something. Got it?"

"Yes. Yes Miss. You own me. You can spank me, you can cane me if I dont keep you happy. I'll be a good girl for you" the words pour out fast now. Lisa is in the moment. The night is going well.

"That's better, little Lisa. You be a good girl, now take it!" And with no ceremony, Chloe puts my wife's legs over her shoulder and fucks my wife with her 9" strapon. And I mean, FUCKS her. Chloe pulls hair, pins down her hands, spanks Lisa's breasts and once slaps her across her face. She has Lisa Lift her hips and puts two fingers deep in her ass, all while keeping up a constant pumping with the strapon. At first I can see Lisa struggle with the size of it, but either fear of the little demon on top of her or arousal and eventual relaxation stop her from saying anything about it and after a good five minutes I recognize the signs as she builds toward orgasm. "Tell me when you start coming, bitch, I'm gonna spank you through it, understand?"

"Yes, Miss, I'll tell you" ....."Okay now, I'm starting now Miss" Chloe hops off, turns Lisa over and grabs her cane and as Lisa starts gasping in orgasm Chloe turns the cane loose lashing Lisa up and down the back of her thighs. She swings hard but the cane is so short and light that the effect must be just a light sting. Lisa's noises go up and octave as Chloe disciplines her, but if anything her orgasm intensifies from the treatment and she grabs a pillow, stuffs it in her mouth and screams in bliss as Chloe winds up perhaps a dozen swats across where Lisa sits. The redhead collapses, herself spent from relentless fucking and sprawls on her back breathing, recovering. Lisa, having worked less hard, gets her breath back first and shimmies across the mattress and very submissively kisses the smaller girls tiny chest and rests her head on her waist. "Thank you, mistress" she murmurs, sated "I came so hard.

--------------------------------------------

A small part of my is worried that Chloe's domination of Lisa was so skillful, and her fucking of her so satisfying, that I am getting eclipsed by my employee for the night, so it behooves me to reassert just who's alpha in this trio. Standing at the edge of the bed I grab Chloe by her ankles and pull her towards me, turning her over as she moves. "Hands and knees, Chloe. Show me that ass!" Spanking her hard twice even though she's perfectly compliant. She gasps a little but takes to her role, spreading her knees, dropping her chest and arching her back. Her pebbled spine and visible ribs while no match on my arousal meter for Lisa's curves, are sexy in their own right. Condom on, and still standing I push my length deep into her till my stomach rams into her ass. She is so small to begin with that her pussy grips my cock and I find myself wondering if I could fuck this girl in the ass or would I be too big?

Chloe finds my rhythm and is grunting with every stroke, but Lisa is too beautiful to not be included so I tell her to get on her hands and knees in front of Chloe so the redhead can kiss her pussy. So I'm standing at the edge of the bed and two magnificent assess are presented to me, Chloe's ass is pushing back against my reaming cock and 2 & 1/2 feet away Lisa ass is canted up nice and high so Chloe can reach her clit. Our guest has her elbows on the mattress inside Lisa's spread legs and is holding her hipbones and pulling her against her relentless tongue. Again, I hear Lisa start to build I find to my delight that Chloe's torso is short enough that I can reach down her back and give my wife a good five spanks without removing my cock or getting in the way of her oral. Lisa collapses writhing in orgasm and dislodges from Chloe's mouth. Not as strong as her first one, but good nonetheless. I turn my full attention to my remaining partner and try my best to fuck her through the mattress. She's so light that each thrust moves her a good foot forward until she braces her arms against the bed and pushes back. Her noises border on grunts of pain, and I am fucking her tiny body like I'm trying to break her, but I'm past worrying about her orgasm as I'm climbing towards my own. I motion Lisa to me and push my thumb in her mouth, getting it wet as I tell Chloe exactly what I'm doing and exactly where the thumb is going next. She shakes her head and says "No. Please dont, I'm too tight there" but at the same time she takes one hand and opens her ass for me. I push my thumb but indeed she is tight as can be and I'm afraid to force things further. Rather than tell her and risk her momentary refusal, then have to break my position and beat her some more, I grab Lisa's hair and push her head just above my thrusting cock towards Chloe's little pink anus. "Get it wet, Lisa" I growl without letting go of her. And like a good girl she licks out her second ass in a single evening. I cant help but note what this girl, my bedroom Lisa, has become versus the college feminist whose great ass but bad attitude first attracted me almost 20 years ago, even if my public Lisa still gets prideful and uppity on too many occasions.

With Lisa's help, my thumb begins to breach Chloe's ass and the added friction send her over the top. As she starts her orgasm, I force her from her elbows and knees to flat on her stomach. She thrashes as best she can against my weight and her pussy clamps my cocks with a series of kegels that I can feel on my thumb, still in her ass. Now that she's flat, my cock is bouncing off the front of her cunt and my orgasm rolls up fast. I pull out and pump like a firehose all over the redhead's back and into her short hair, and, knowing the rules, Lisa eats it off of her almost as soon as it lands.

Twenty minutes later, Chloe is gone, Lisa is in the tub, feet up and I'm rubbing them. Birthday champagne in her hand.

"So...Surprised?"

"Oh yea!"

"Good birthday?"

"phew...Great Birthday!"

"Mine's only nine months away, you know."

My wife smiles...