A Visitor in the Night

Story Info
Lord and Master of the Castle gets a new slave.
4.1k words
4.18
29.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
719 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first story in this genre. There are more chapters to follow. I hope you enjoy!

A Visitor in the Night

Chapter 1

The lord and master of the castle was restless. He had recently been out marauding with a band of knights for hire and had conquered many a fortress and castle to add to his holdings. Now, he had been home a fortnight and the exhilaration of the conquests had begun to wear off.

He currently had no overnight guests, no slaves, in fact, quite an empty castle. He had sent a large group of servants, under the supervision of some knights, to one of his newest holdings to clean the place and ready it for his future use.

He paced now in one of the large chambers off of the great hall. A fire roared in the stone fireplace for the night was cold and bleak for that time of year. It seemed to him that winter had decided to come early that fall, and his thoughts were as black as the night.

He had so much pent-up energy and no immediate way to release it. He paced, looking down at times at his shining black boots. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the heavy metal knocker hitting against the studded wooden doors of his home.

The knocking did not subside. Where is Oden, worthless lout, he wondered, and why wasn't he answering the door? Why do I keep him on, he wondered? But he knew the answer. Oden was fierce and loyal and would protect him to the death. He also would not be appalled by anything the master did.

He left the chamber and went to the door. He could hardly open it against the howling wind. There was a figure there in a hooded black cloak. Another beggar who had no doubt slipped in unseen in the dark he thought as he scowled at it.

The hood of the cloak blew off in a strong gust of wind, and he saw that it was not a beggar but a beautiful damsel who graced his doorway. Her long, dark hair was tangled and blowing about her face. Her huge blue eyes looked frightened.

"Please, My Lord, may I enter?"

Fascinated, he stepped aside and permitted her to walk inside.

"Here, come to this chamber and warm yourself. You look half frozen, lady," he stated.

She followed him into the chamber and stood by the fire rubbing her hands together. Her hands looked white and soft. Clearly, she was a lady and not a serving wench.

"How is it that you have come to my castle on this blustery evening, all alone?" he enquired.

She was silent for a moment.

"I know not," she replied. "In fact, I do not remember anything. I do not know my name or from whence I came, My Lord."

"Please, I prefer to be called Master and not My Lord."

"Yes, Master," she said softly, and at the sound of those words he felt a stirring in his loins.

He wasn't feeling so bored and miserable now. He looked at her, and his thoughts began to travel into the corners of his mind that he only explored on special occasions. He could feel the blood moving into his loins as his thoughts crystallized.

"So, lady, you are sure you have no idea who you are or from whence you have arrived?"

She nodded.

He walked smoothly to her and lifted her chin. "Do not fear. I will take care of you."

She looked at him with beautiful, trusting eyes.

"Now that you have warmed up, why don't I take your cloak?" he suggested, carefully untying it from beneath her chin.

When he opened the sides of the cloak to reveal her beneath it, he sucked in his breath at what he saw. She was stark naked underneath save for her black sheer stockings and garters and her leather shoes.

She was totally unashamed, almost oblivious to the fact that she was naked.

He was not oblivious, however. She had a full, lush body, voluptuous even. Her breasts were large and full and hung beautifully against her torso. Her nipples were large and pink. The tops of her thighs were white against the stockings and her Venus mound was covered with a thin layer of dark hair. Her outer lips were slightly parted to reveal the pink of her inner depths. Noting the soft, white flesh and rich curves, he noted that she had obviously not been wandering around for long.

It took him a moment to compose himself. He approached her as he spoke, "I am going to have my ladies feed, bathe, and dress you, and then you will meet up with me again. Will that be pleasing to you, my lady?" He drew the cloak around her again, enveloping her hidden beauty.

She nodded, and he pulled the heavy bell cord to summon his servant. Oden appeared momentarily at the doorway, and if he was surprised to see a maiden in a cloak standing in the master's chamber, he did not show it. Oden was more of a bear than a man, standing seven feet tall with a massive frame, large bald head, and protruding eyes. He had a large scar that started at his left ear and wound its way down his cheek.

"Have Gwyneth and the ladies draw a hot bath for my guest and send one of the ladies to lead her to the chamber," he instructed Oden.

Oden grunted and nodded and retreated, and it wasn't long before a female servant came in and gently led the maiden away.

The master retreated to his bedchamber and called for his man servant/valet to draw a bath for him as well. He would soak in the hot water and will the throbbing in his loins to dissipate because it was too soon for it. He needed to calm himself, and he would think about exactly how he wished to proceed with his visitor.

Chapter 2

An hour and a half passed and the master was out of the tub, freshly dressed in a clean tunic, hose and boots. His dark hair was clean and still damp. It fell to the back of his neck and curled slightly. Unlike others, he did not have a full beard but a small trimmed one, and a mustache as dark as his hair graced his upper lip. Like the beard, it was neatly trimmed. His eyes were dark, calculating and mesmerizing. It was hard to look away if one met his gaze. He was tall, lean, and well-muscled, and his body was strong and powerful. The muscles of his thighs bulged in his hose, and the mass of his loins was apparent beneath the tunic.

He rang for Oden and bid him to check on the visitor. Oden returned and informed his master that she had ceased to eat and bathe and that the women had her dressed.

"Send for her then," he ordered.

"Master, in which chamber would you like her?" Oden questioned.

"The tower chamber and make haste," he ordered.

Oden hurried away, moving quickly for one so large.

The master made his way to the circular staircase of the keep tower and climbed the stairs, his whole body alert with anticipation. He entered the chamber to find Oden there lighting the torches and the fireplace.

"She will be up shortly, Master," he said as he finished his task and left the room.

Soon thereafter, there was a knock on the chamber door, and the Master's voice commanded the knocker to enter. The damsel tentatively opened the heavy door, turning around to the woman servant for affirmation that she should enter. The servant nodded and moved lithely away. The maiden had no recourse but to enter the chamber and she did, walking slowly, uncertainly.

He was waiting for her in the center of the room, darkly handsome in the dim torchlight, for the chamber was not brightly lit.

"Come in, my dear, and let me look at you. I trust the ladies treated you satisfactorily?"

She nodded as she walked to him. She was radiant. Her long dark hair had been washed and curled, slightly damp tendrils still framing her face which was a perfect oval. Her blue eyes were enormous, fringed with long lashes. She wore a robe of cloth of silk, tied at the waist with braided golden thread. She wore a circlet of gold on top of her dark locks. Her feet were in embroidered slippers, and the dark stockings were just visible beneath the flowing hem of the robe. The robe could barely conceal her full breasts, and her large nipples were straining against the material.

He sucked in his breath and it caught in his throat. She was lovelier than he had even realized. He reached for her hand, and she proffered it. He enclosed it in a warm embrace. His hand was firm, calloused from battle, strong and masculine with long fingers and neatly groomed nails.

"You are beautiful, my dear. Are you frightened?"

She shook her head, her robe parting slightly at the neck as a curl of dark hair swept across her white chest.

"Oddly, no, I am not, Master. Well, just a little, but it feels right to be here somehow, and I can remember nothing else."

"Do you trust me, lady?" He asked, studying her face.

She nodded. "You have saved my life, and I owe you everything I have. I surely would have perished in the cold had you not let me in and offered me sanctuary."

"Good, then I need you to trust me no matter what happens. Can you do that?"

"Master, I owe you my very existence. Whatever you command I must obey. It is as if I am indentured to you now----like a slave."

He lifted a long, curling strand of her hair and twisted it around his finger, tugging at it slightly.

"So you will accept whatever happens in this chamber, since you belong to me now? You said yourself that you are my slave."

She nodded again and her blue gaze met his black one, and she did not look away. She seemed to drown in his stare, and he released her hair and embraced her, pressing her soft body to his own muscular one. She did not pull away. A very good sign he thought. He bent his head and sought her lips and pressed his to hers. He clasped her tightly to him as he kissed her, caressing her back with firm strokes as he did so. His hands wandered farther down her back and found the curve of her ass cheeks which he squeezed, molding them into his hands.

She did not try to break the kiss but responded almost eagerly. When his expert tongue parted her lips, she allowed its entry into the warm, moist cavern of her mouth and met it with her own. He kissed her more hungrily now, his tongue dancing swiftly with hers.

When he finally pulled back and looked down at her, she was looking up at him, flushed and breathing hard. Her robe had opened during the embrace and her nipples were as hard as small pebbles. He could see that the ladies with hot wax and small blades had cleaned her lady parts and they looked like a succulent pink flower. The tip of her clitoris was showing between her inner lips. His shaft throbbed, and again he could feel the blood rushing to his member.

He could tell she was responding to him, and when he lifted one heavy breast and caressed it, she moaned. He lifted the heavy orb in his hand and stroked it, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned again. He knew she was becoming aroused. He let go of her breast and pulled on the braided thread at her waist and completely opened the robe. He let it slide from her shoulders and fall to the ground. He reached down and tossed it aside. Clasping her hand, he led her across the chamber. He set her down on a thick wooden bench that had been covered in animal hides that had been cured and tanned.

He laid her on her back and knelt beside her. As he knelt, the bench was at the height of his face. He could reach her easily with his mouth and hands.

He kissed her lips again and then let his lips and tongue meander down her throat to her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard. She moaned again. He did the same to her other nipple while caressing the first nipple with his fingers. He could hear her labored breathing and see the glistening moisture between her legs.

"Lady, I will not hurt you," he said.

"Master, again, I owe you my life. I trust you."

"Know, then, that whatever happens, I will not harm you fully. I will need you to obey. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a small pant that sent his cock springing to full attention. He saw her eyes go to the bulge in front of him, and she did not look away.

He walked out of the view of her stare and returned with something. He lifted her knees and instructed her to clasp below her legs with her arms. He reached for the object he had placed beside the bench. It was metal shackles. He put her wrists through the openings and clamped them shut. Her hands were now shackled beneath her legs and the curving white ass and glistening pink pussy flesh were now exposed to him. He could hear her breathing hard. From fear or excitement he was not sure.

He went across the room and returned with a leather whip. He raised it and lowered it onto her soft, white ass flesh. She flinched and cried out but did not seem distressed.

"You are my slave to do with as I please," he said, his eyes growing darker and glinting with desire. "And, it pleases me to do this to you."

He raised his hand and brought the whip down again, harder, against her bare ass. She flinched and cried out again.

He was incredibly aroused now and could not stop. He let the leather make contact with her flesh again and again, stopping just short of cutting her soft, beautiful white skin. His hand raised and lowered the whip, and it made a slapping noise as it hit her ass cheeks, her thighs, and then her Venus mound.

She was turning her head from side to side crying out, her long, dark curled tresses flapping against the leather on the bench as she moved her head. Her breasts were heaving, her eyes dilated to almost black with just a ring of blue.

He hit her again and again and then he lowered the leather straps of the whip to her wet, pink pussy and slapped it with a smart smacking noise that almost echoed in the chamber. She cried out again but did not look afraid. He hit her delicate pink flesh again and then raised the whip to her large breasts. The black leather came crashing down, reddening the full white orbs as it made contact with them. She moaned and cried out and writhed as he hit her again and again.

"Tell me you like me to do this to you, my sweet, sultry slave. Tell me," he commanded.

"I like it, Master," she replied. "Strike me again, Master."

His cock throbbed, and he could feel his early fluids leaking, wetting the cloth of his tunic. He could see her eyes looking at the bulging shaft and wet spot and he was filled with extreme lust. He lowered the whip again and again to her breasts, making her back arch in pain.

He dropped to his knees and began to bathe the reddened flesh with his tongue. She writhed and moaned under his tongue and when he took a rock-hard nipple into his warm, wet mouth, she cried out again.

"Ohhhhhhh."

He was furiously sucking and biting her nipple now as she writhed and cried out.

"Yes, Master, suck it with your warm mouth. Be like a suckling babe with its wet nurse."

Her passionate declaration surprised and pleased him. He did as she bade, and she began twisting her body in utter excitement and passion as his mouth fervently sucked the hard nipples of her reddened breasts. He bit down on her right nipple almost savagely. He pulled on the nipple with his mouth, elongating it to an unreal length. The master reached behind him for the leather whip and raised it. He let the tips of the leather straps of the whip graze her long, tight nipple and she cried and begged for him to put his mouth on her again.

But it was not to be. He rose to his feet, and he brought the whip down on her soft, pink pussy. He let the leather straps make contact with the delicate pink flesh again and again. He could see the little knob of her clitoris standing erect, like a monk with his hood removed. He gazed down at the opening of her pussy and he marveled at the amount of clear, shiny juices dripping from her hole. This was too good to be true. She not only allowed him to have his way with her, but she was almost as aroused as he was. He reached down and stroked the top of his hard shaft for a moment as he wondered vaguely if this was really happening. For a moment, he suspected he was dreaming this in his mind as he paced restlessly in front of the stone fireplace in the chamber below.

He saw her watching his hand as he stroked his cock through the fabric and he stopped, grasped the whip tightly, and brought it down hard on her wet, pink flesh. She moaned and cried as he brought it down on her again and again.

He knelt suddenly again and plunged his tongue hungrily into her dripping opening, sucking and drinking her juices like a bee drinks nectar. Her juices did taste like nectar to him, and he hungrily devoured them. He ran his tongue from the erect pink tip of her clitoris to the dripping hole over and over, but he did not let her find release. He could hear her moaning and when he felt she was climbing to the pinnacle he stopped.

He rose and dropped his hose and let her eyes take in his hard, throbbing cock. It was thick and long and hard as a lance. The shaft was close to nine inches long and the foreskin was not visible as the thick, round head of the shaft was completely revealed and glistening with his juices. He saw her eyeing it hungrily, and he straddled her face, the dripping head of his cock just inches from her lips.

He grasped the back of her head with his hand and forced his shaft into her mouth. She took the long, thick member into her mouth and down her throat, and he held her hair as he slid inside her. He let her feel the length and thickness of his cock deep in her throat for a few minutes, sliding it against the soft skin of her mouth and throat.

He then pulled back so the shiny head was just inside her lips, and he moved it in and out for a moment as her lips closed around it.

"Suck me, lady. Suck me hard with your mouth, slut. Suck me," he commanded.

Her lips closed around the large head and he could feel her tongue grazing the tender underside of his cock right beneath the head as he pumped it into her open mouth. She sucked it hard, the suction of her lips almost driving him over the edge. He placed her head back on the leather-clad bench and tilted his body forward, his weight on his hands. He continued to pump into her sucking mouth as she sucked him. He could hear her muffled breathing and quiet moans as she sucked, and he began to lower himself slightly so that his cock was going deeper inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Suck me, slut, suck me!" he cried as his excitement was mounting to a fever-pitch. She began to suck him harder and faster, her tongue still moving against his cock and her mouth closing tightly to create suction. He was becoming crazed with the feel of her mouth on him, and he thought about the first time he saw her nakedness beneath the cloak. He thought about the beautiful young woman who was shackled beneath him and sucking him with an instinct he hadn't known she possessed.

"My God, slut. Suck me harder. Come on, slave. You must needs finish what you've started!"

He tilted his hips slightly forward and felt his cock go deeper inside her mouth, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Master wants you to suck it faster, slut. Suck faster!" he commanded.

His gorgeous bound slave obeyed, quickening the pace of her sucking, her tongue working equally fast as she engulfed his cock with her mouth and throat. His eyes were closed as he fucked her face hard and fast. His excitement was mounting to a fever-pitch, and he could barely stand it.

"God's eyes," he exclaimed. "I'm going to spill my seed in your mouth, slave. Here it is! UHHHHHHHHHH!" he roared as he felt the blasts of hot cream shoot from his throbbing cock. As he poured his load deep into her throat, one blast after the next, his eyes opened and found hers. She looked deep into his black gaze as he climaxed, her eyes wide with a mixture of surprise, desire, and what seemed like exultation.

When the last drops of semen had spilled from him, he steadied himself and looked down into her face, reading the expression. He exhaled deeply and composed himself, rising to his feet and re-assembling his shaft and his clothing.

stepjones
stepjones
719 Followers
12