A Vivid Imagination

Story Info
She fantasizes about him while masturbating.
2.3k words
4.08
25.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you stare in the mirror you take in your figure, as always you are displeased with how you look, you dislike the extra weight you carry but are told by friends that this could be sexy to the right person, but where is this guy who is passionate about you are, who will desire nothing more than to make intimate love to you exactly the way you are without ever wanting to change how you look. your mind drifts to all the guys you know and you imagine what they would be like if they only could do the same, as it does so it drifts to the image of Robbie whom is coming over this afternoon, hence the reason you are getting ready. Suddenly you cannot get the image of him out of your mind, you can just picture what would happen if he finally came over to do to you exactly what you had hoped he would.

You imagine him walking in the door, taking off his coat, revealing his muscular chest through his tight tee shirt, his relaxed fit jeans doing little to hide his figure below the belt. Your eyes meet for an instant, but it seems like the instant lasts an eternity, you stare into his eyes and he stares back. you imagine your body becoming very very warm from staring into his eyes, you want nothing more than to kiss him right there, and you wait to see if he does. he walks over to you softly and kisses you gently on the lips, you lean your head back so that he can stand closer to you and your bodies can be intimately together. His arms wrap around your body and you feel his hands come back around your waist to your stomach, his fingers intimately caressing your flesh from just below your shirt. Your mind fills with erotic imagery of what could happen next and you let loose your imagination.

Suddenly you snap away from your imagery and find yourself back in your room again... the sensation of someone touching your panties fills your head and you are suddenly scared. But you almost instantly realize that no one is in the room... and find that it is your hand that is touching them, you let your hand wander as you get back to your imagery.

You imagine yourself back with Robbie his hands just starting to touch your stomach again, your body seeming to have a mind of its own now, you let loose and wrap your arms around him holding him tightly wanting nothing more than him, and only him, you kiss him passionately your tongues dancing, the noise of everyday life slowly being drowned out as slight moans from the two of you become louder and louder, your had reaches up and entangles in his hair, and you use this hand to pull him closer and closer, so that you can kiss him ever so much more passionately. He quickly realizes that rubbing your stomach turns you on so he slips in behind you so as to rub your stomach while kissing your neck. His hand tenderly dances across your stomach as he lightly kisses your neck, down under your subtle chin, and up to your delicate ears, slowly kissing and licking them. Your body arches to the touch, your senses twisting and writhing, it has been a long time since you have been this turned on. As your consciousness drifts back to reality you realize that you are sitting down on a chair, your right hand now lightly tracing circles around your clit, lightly scraping across the shaven hairs, your left hand resting lightly on your left breast.

You drift back to your imagination, your body tingling from the intensity of how turned on you are... it is time to take action. You lead him upstairs by the hand to your room where you lay him down on the bed face up. You straddle him, your jeans tightening around your legs, but you don't care you are going to have him tonight and nothing will stand in your way. You kiss him passionately, enjoying his lips to yours, you kiss him down his neck sensually stimulating him this time, lightly licking and blowing on his ears. You run your hands down his chest, slowly caressing the definition of his muscles, you slowly push his shirt up with his help by raising his arms you remove it and drop it on the floor. You start kissing his chest, slowly taking your time, tasting his salty flesh, the sweat from his body fueling your desire, a flash of reality enters your mind as your finger delicately runs down your labia and slowly enters your moist hole, then lightly traces back to your button and starts to rub it, using the moisture to heat and stimulate your clit.

Your kisses travel down his abs but he stops you and rolls you over onto your back. You lie there as he returns the favor, unbuttoning your shirt, you feel his hands lightly part your shirt and reveal your breast to the warm air of your room, the lace design seems to please him as he pushes your shirt to the side. and kisses down your chest, around your bra, down your belly, lightly licking your belly button to increase the sensation for you. Another image of reality kicks in and you feel your finger now quickly stimulating your clit, the climax already building, your body writhing in passion, you almost don't want to leave but, your imagination takes you back to Robbie.

You feel your pants slip off with your panties quickly following, leaving you bare to the air and his eyes, with the sole exception of your lace bra. He kisses tenderly your groin, your inner thighs, his hands running the length of your thighs your body tensing to the sensation, his tongue finally finds it's way into your awaiting labia, you feel his fingers part them and find your tender clit, his tongue quickly meets with it and tastes you for the first time. You feel his tongue flick up and down your moist clit, the motion almost blurring into a flurry of passion, your body writhing, you let loose all the moans your body wants, louder and louder you moan and scream as passion builds inside you, his hands still rubbing your thighs and stomach giving you the tenderness that intertwines mind body and soul together. In minutes your body climaxes to the intensity of the passion and pleasure, and much to your delight it seems it is not the end as he continues and plunges you into bliss again, and again, times enough you lose track and finally make him stop hence have enough energy to repay him his delights on you. Again reality shifts back into control and your body finally climaxes to your fingers rubbings, you think to yourself, wow, almost too many times.

your imagination floods you again this time you come back to find yourself on top of him again, unzipping his pants and removing them, exposing his member to you. You slowly rub it with your hands, his eyes closing to enjoy the sensation better, you then tease the end of his cock with your tongue, stimulating him and pleasuring him until you can taste his pre cum. Finally satisfied it is time you slip him into your mouth and suck him off, sliding your mouth up and down, you feel his hand on the back of your head, but you go at your pace, building his pleasure more and more, his body writhing, moans escaping his lips, you finally give in to him and let him have control, your mouth his toy, he uses you, manipulates you and gets himself off in your mouth, making you taste every last drop of his warm goo. You lick it up and swallow every single drop. Your mind travels back to reality again and find yourself finger fucking yourself, quickly with two fingers, your eyes roll back in your head and you know that you will be there in your imagination shortly.

Again you return to Robbie and find that you are on top of him, your pussy straddling his hard abs, your clit rubbing against the definition of his hardened muscles. You reach out and grab his hands, one you place on your tit which you have finally released from your bra, the other you place at your crotch and signal that you want him to play with your pussy for a while, which he happily obliges, your mind drifts again, two of your most sensual spots stimulated at the same time while you sit on top of him. You think to yourself this must be heaven, and let him pleasure you, your body building yet another climax and you let it come, you want it, one more time, buy the time you need for him to get it back so that you can have him fill you with his member, so that he can send his cream inside of you like you have desired for so long.

Finally he gives you your desire and you collapse on top of him. slowly you reach behind you and find that he has managed to get hard once again, and now you are going to have him fill you and you slip yourself backwards slowly easing yourself on top of his hardened member, then you lean back so as to be able to place it inside. First... the head, you feel the detail slip inside, slightly stretching you, the walls tingling, aching for more, then as you slide, you stretch a little more, the walls almost shuddering from the pleasure, the stimulation. You almost climax from him being inside you and you know instantly this will be a great fuck.

You start to ride him, sliding him in and out of you, your eyes staring into his until his eyes close from the intensity of the pleasure, his hands slowly slide to your waist, and you know you are ready for him to take over. You slow down slightly making him realize that you want him to take control, and he does, he slowly pulls himself up close to you, your bodies joined at the hip, he embraces you and rolls over so as to give you the sense of being dominated that you desire. He eases you back onto the bed, you close your eyes and await his intimacy, you feel him kiss your neck while he slightly spreads your legs further so as to ensure he could push as far into you as you need him to, then slowly eases himself in and out, slowly so as to prolong the pleasure, your body writhing you moan and moan and moan, louder and louder with each and every thrust from his firm toned body, every detail of his dick stimulating the lining of your pussy, you feel yourself building a climax like none you ever felt before. Finally you drift back to reality and find yourself building to a climax again, though you feel as though this is more than your second time, your body exhausted like this is your third or fourth time, the intensity of the pleasure in your pussy almost blinding your mind to the story you have going in there, but you manage to grasp it again and drift back.

You pull him close to you, feeling his thrusts slowly beginning to pick up pace. You know he is ready to seek his pleasure, you feel like he wants to cum inside of you and is going to push for it now, you kiss his hear, suck it in, and lick it and let a whisper out, between your deep breathes, telling him you want him to take you from behind. He slowly eases himself out of you; your eyes roll back in your head, pleasure flooding your mind. He takes you in his strong arms and rolls you over, your face to the pillows, you know there was not much you could do to stop him from doing as he pleased with you as you were too weak to do anything but enjoy this. You hear him command you to your knees and you willingly oblige, you arch your back so as to ensure that he rubs your g-spot as he drives himself deep into your moist tunnel. He wraps his arms around your body, one on your breasts the other rubbing across your stomach and eases himself inside of you, your mind floods with passion again, you know he is in complete control of you now, your pleasure is in his hands entirely, and you can only just enjoy what he decides you can have.

His thrusts into you quickly return to where they had left off, the intensity almost mind numbing, your body arches with each thrust, a moan, louder each time, escaping your lips. his hand slowly drifts from your stomach to your clit, slowly rubbing it while he thrusts into you, your mind finally losing control you feel yourself climaxing, you scream to him that you are cumming, that you are going to cum, oh please you scream cum inside me, fill me with your juices, oh oh OH you scream his thrust going harder and harder, and finally he fills you with his juices, your climax almost a second before his, you both collapse on the bed.

Your imagination finally fades and you are back in your room, your panties entirely soaked, your body thrashed, your fingers sore, and your mind twisted. How many times had you cum? you have no idea how many times you came but are suddenly aware that Robbie was going to be there soon. You rush and change your clothing, putting on without realizing what you had on in the dream and get ready for the evening.

When he finally walks in the door, you look into his eyes... and suddenly realize what you are wearing, and you hope with all your might that your fantasy does come true...