A Vixen's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Zay walked in the living room she found quite a surprise. Mike sat on the couch watching the recording of her getting filled with cock. He was stroking his own member pretty hard. She felt her pussy ache to be filled once more. She stood in the hallway watching Mike stroke his cock. She began to get wet and her hand trailed down into her panties. Her fingers deftly finding her favorite spot. She began to toy with herself in the hallway. Her other hand was at her mouth. She was licking her fingers like they were the cock she was so intent on watching. She never even noticed me down the hall watching her.

What a dirty little slut she was. Standing in the hall of our own home getting off at the sight of another man stroking himself. What a whore!! I loved it. I snuck up behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock against her ass. She moaned gently and Mike looked back to see us in the hall. He grinned and watched me work my slut. My cock was teasing at her ass. Her fingers sliding in and out of her sweet pussy. I grabbed her by her hair and turned her against the wall.

I pulled her hips back and shoved my cock into her ass with no hesitation. She moaned hard as I began to fuck her against the wall. Her face pressed against the cold paint. Rocking back into me, her hips smacking against mine. I kept pounding until I felt Mike had enough torment. Grabbing Zay, I lifted her into the air. Holding her at her knees in the air spreading her legs wide. I called to Mike.

"Hey bro, come on over here and eat this pussy."

He quickly rose to the occasion. Jumping from the couch he came towards us. I leaned back against the other wall and kept rocking Zay up and down my cock. Mikes face was soon between her rocking thighs. His tongue lapping at her dripping slit. My cock burying itself deep within her ass. Zays moans grew tremendously. I could feel her ready to blow already. As far as I knew she'd never had two men attend to her at once. Her body was in a state of pure pleasure. I felt her ass tighten on my cock, then she screamed. She came all over Mikes face. He was caught off guard. Covered in her cum he grinned and began to lick more. I decided it was time he got his dick wet. I carried her over to the couch and put her down. Standing over her I stroked my cock. She looked like such a slut laying there. I looked over to Mike. He knew exactly what it meant.

He kneeled down on the couch. Placing his cock at the entrance of Zays soaked cunt, he pushed into her body. She let out a loud moan. I stepped forward turning her head pushing my dick in her mouth to shut her up. As mike began to pound her cunt I watched him disappear into her body. This was one of the hottest sites I had ever been witness to. My girlfriend was sucking on my cock while I watched another man sink into her over and over. She was moaning on my shaft sending vibrations through me. It felt so damn good! Mike leaned down and licked her tits as his shaft rocked in and out of her cunt. My hips rocked into her mouth as she helplessly sucked me down her throat. She was being abused like the little toy she was.

I pulled from her mouth just before releasing a thick stream of cum all over her face. Mike was nearly doused in my spunk. Had he not moved out the second before he would be covered in my cum. Instead he had pulled out and cum over her tits and stomach. He kept his word. Not putting any inside her. That was my area. Zay lay panting, legs spread, tongue licking her lips getting at what cum she could reach. She looked so happy. Her fingers wiped up a bit from her stomach on one hand, and some from her face on the other. She smiled as she took both samples into her mouth. Mixing us together into a cummy mess in her mouth. She certainly seemed like a natural little whore. I pulled her off the couch sitting down on it. Pulling her over me, she sunk down on me. Her pussy gaping wide from the cock that was in her just moments before. I could feel her pussy conform to the new cock inside her. I pulled her down against my chest and spread her ass open. Mike took his place behind her and shoved into her tight ass. Both of us pushing into her holes one at a time. Every time he pushed in, her body rocked forward on my cock. When he pulled out, her body sunk down on me. The feeling was spectacular. I wasn't going to last much longer before exploding again.

Grabbing her hair I kissed her again. Her tongue lashed forward into my mouth. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. I hadn't thought she'd be so open to this experience. Instead it was quite opposite. It was as if she had planned it herself. As if I had nothing to do with the whole situation. It didn't matter. This was by far the hottest fuck I had ever taken part in. As I finally filled her once more, Mike did the same in her ass. She moaned into my mouth. I kept kissing her to keep her stifled.

Mike had left a while earlier. His car was parked down the road. Not too far for him to walk to it. I'd taken him to the beach earlier that day, before coming home. We'd had this planned for 2 weeks. Zay had never met him so it was the perfect set up. The rest was all on her though. The restaurant. Even the shower. I'd not planned any of that. It was all welcomed though. We were lying in bed. She rolled over and sat on top of me. I looked up at her and smiled. Whispering just before she kissed me.

"Happy Birthday, babydoll."

12