A Voice in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh god yes, don't stop!" Lesley groaned; her breath came in short gasps as the stranger alternated between caressing and squeezing her nipples. Her juices were starting to flow more quickly and she could feel her pussy getting wetter as her orgasm approached, just then the stranger stopped. "Why have you stopped?" she gasped, "I'm nearly there!"

The stranger put his hands back on her ass, running them across it, feeling the hard, round, globes beneath his touch; Lesley shivered, after her tits, her ass was the most favourite thing she liked about her body, and she loved having it stroked and kissed. As a regular at her local gym, she paid special attention to exercises that firmed it up. At 47, even though she said it herself, she looked good, not that Brian noticed! She had her dark wavy hair cut, and styled, at least twice a month, and had a manicure and pedicure every week.

The stranger had been silent for a few moments as he caressed Lesley's ass through her dress. Suddenly he spoke; "To answer your question, because I want to find out what's under here," and gave her ass a slap. Lesley flinched, expecting another, but none came, instead she felt his hands sliding down her stocking-clad legs to her shoes. "My my, we are a wicked girl aren't we?" He said, "Dressing like a high-class whore just for ME!" As he spoke, his hands slowly made their way back up her legs, stopping to caress her taught calves, then the soft skin behind her knees.

His touch was making Lesley's legs tremble, she was sure they would not hold her up much longer. "Oh I DO hope you're wearing stockings not pantyhose, it would be such a letdown if you weren't." As he spoke, his fingers walked their way towards the hem of her dress, up her strong, muscular thighs. Taking hold of them, he gave them a squeeze. "These will come in very useful for wrapping around me while I fuck you," he said. Eventually his fingers reached the creamy flesh at the top of her stockings.

Lesley was vainly trying to stop herself from crying out as he teased her unmercifully.

"But first, let's see what you're hiding under here."

With that, he pulled the hem of Lesley's dress over her ass, revealing her pussy and stockings pulled tight on her creamy thighs, leaving her like a street whore up a back alley, with her panties round her knees. "Oh VERY nice," he said, "You've even shaved just for me!" With that, he stroked the glistening lips protruding from her pussy; making Lesley shiver. Raising his fingers to his mouth, he tasted her juices. "Oh please, just fuck me now!" Lesley almost screamed.

The stranger laughed, "all in good time, but I've got a use for your stockings first."

Taking hold of the tops, he peeled Lesley's stockings down her legs to her ankles. The sheer nylon whispered against her smooth legs as he drew them down, one at a time. As he did so, he kissed his way down her bare legs, from the firm globes of her ass all the way to her feet. His lips burned against Lesley's cool skin. He breathed in her odour as he did, "my god you are beautiful, he's a fool your husband." Lesley slipped off her shoes so he could take off her stockings, and then put them back on.

"What do you want with my stockings?" Lesley tried to sound confident, but a tremble in her voice gave her away. She thought about what he'd said in the garden, maybe he WAS a killer?"

"You'll see, or rather you won't!" The stranger laughed at his little joke. "Stand up with your back to me and don't turn around." As he was talking, he fashioned Lesley's stockings into a blindfold. As he did so, he raised them to his face, breathing in the smell of her skin and the faintly pungent odour of her feet. Satisfied with his work he reached around her. Covering her eyes with the makeshift blindfold, he tied it into a double knot behind Lesley's head...

CHAPTER 3

"What... What are you doing...?" Lesley asked, her voice quavering. "I want to see you while you fuck me," she said, her voice still unsteady.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to hurt you."

"But why the blindfold?" Lesley asked, a hint of fear still in her voice.

"Because I don't want you to see my face," he replied. "It'll be fun!" He stepped up behind Lesley again, until she could feel the shape of his manhood pressing into the crack of her ass, it felt thicker and harder than Brian's. "I think it's about time we dispensed with this," he whispered in Lesley's ear. His hands roamed across the material of her dress, making her tremble and she let a moan escape from her mouth.

"Oh yes, I want to be naked for you, you can do anything you want to me, just FUCK me!" Lesley almost screamed the word fuck; this man was driving her crazy!

"Anything?" The stranger sounded intrigued.

"Like I said, that comes later; first we have to get this dress off you."

Reaching behind her, Lesley frantically scrabbled for the zipper tag.

The stranger knocked Lesley's hands away. "No, this is my job; I'll take it off MY way!" With that, he took hold of the zipper tag and pulled it down, exactly one inch!

Lesley reached behind her again. "What... What are you doing, just unzip me!" she almost shouted.

"As I said, it's my job and I'll do it my way!"As if to prove his point he kissed the skin exposed by the zip's downward travel. Lesley shivered; his lips seemed to burn her skin as they kissed their way down her exposed spine. He pulled the zip down another inch and repeated the action, breathing in her perfume and the hot, musky smell of her cunt, it made an intoxicating combination."You smell amazing," he whispered in her ear; putting out his tongue, he ran it down Lesley's exposed spine, causing goose bumps to appear on the exposed flesh, "and you taste good enough to eat!" Lesley nearly jumped out of her skin at the touch of his tongue on her bare flesh, like his lips it was hot and muscular, and seemed to burn where it touched. "The skin on your back is like velvet, he said as he exposed another inch of Lesley's spine to his lips' caress. "How do you keep it so soft?

"I use an after-shower moisturizer" Lesley said irritably, and immediately regretted her sharp tone, she had said he could do anything he liked to her, but this was driving her insane. Any other man would have had her naked and bouncing on his cock by now! But this stranger seemed to want to take his time and drag every action out as long as possible.

"Just get my dress and panties off and let's FUCK! Brian will be wondering where I am, someone could come looking for me!" Lesley said, her voice becoming higher as she spoke.

"Oh, I think your husband is otherwise engaged at the moment playing the genial host," the stranger said calmly. Unless you want me to fetch him? Moreover, I don't think anyone else will be coming, do you, no one else saw you leave the party. We'll make a video for him, I've got my cell phone with me, and it has a good camera on it! He could show his colleagues in work what a slut his wife is, fucking and sucking with strangers behind his back!" His voice had more than a touch of menace in it as he said this.

Lesley felt a ball of dread collecting in her stomach, "you wouldn't dare!" However, she knew the answer before she had even said it, he would and there would be nothing she could do about it! Even so, she felt a small thrill burn its way up her spine at the thought of fucking on camera for the first time. When things had been better between them, Lesley had considered suggesting to Brian that they get out the video camera and film themselves, but it never happened. Now, she was going to be the star of a sex tape!

"Now, let's get this off," he said. Taking hold of the dress either side of the zip, he ripped it in half, dropping the two halves on the floor. Just as he did so, a shaft of moonlight penetrated the darkness in the pool house. Almost as though he had directed it, the silvery beam illuminated Lesley like a spotlight on a stage. He drank in her naked body, as he did so he felt his shaft growing even harder in his pants. "Perfect just perfect, I couldn't have timed it better myself!" he said, reaching into his pocket...

******

Lesley heard the ripping sound as the stranger tore her dress off her and could not believe what she was hearing. "What have you done? That dress cost $1000; Brian's going to go mad!" "This was the first time I'd worn it!"

"I'm sure he could buy you a new one, or maybe you could get it mended?" he said. Lesley detected more than a hint of coldness in his voice. "Anyway, it's alright for you, you're ready, I'm still dressed!" Whilst he spoke, he had been pointing his iPhone at Lesley, recording her in all her naked glory.

"Come here and help me get undressed, "the stranger commanded. Even though she was blindfolded, Lesley still looked about her, trying to locate his voice.

"Where are you?"

He stepped in front of Lesley and said "here!"

Lesley took a step back in surprise, "Oh!"

Taking her hands, he put them on his chest. "Now, undress me and we'll fuck!" Fumbling in the blackness, Lesley struggled to unbutton the stranger's shirt. He was not wearing a tie so, one button at a time, she exposed the stranger's smooth, muscular chest.

"Smell and taste me, draw me deep into your nose, taste the sweat on my skin." "Run your tongue over my nipples, listen to the effect it has, feel me through my pants, feel how hard I'm getting as you undress me."

Lesley did as the stranger told her; first, she put her nose to his skin, breathing in his hot maleness mixed with a little sweat. Next, she put her lips to his skin, tasting him and feeling his muscles move beneath it. She circled his nipples with her tongue, his hand guiding her head to the right spot, listening as he drew in a sharp breath. Groping blindly at first, then guided by him, Lesley found the bulge at the front of his pants, and gasped at the size of him. "I'm never going to be able to take all of that!" she thought to herself.

Then he was naked as well, his member standing proudly out from his groin. He spoke, "I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock, until I come all over your pretty face like the slut you are." His crude language did not offend her; rather it excited her even more. Lesley had never sucked Brian's cock, even in the early days of their marriage, she had always considered it was what whores and sluts did, not respectable married women.

Suddenly, she was overwhelmed with the desire to lick and suck this strangers cock, and feel his hot cum splash her face, she wanted to behave like a whore, for certain Brian definitely did not make her feel like this, his indifference to her was becoming noticeable even to their friends. At least for tonight, she would be a whore and a slut for this stranger, she would let him do what he wanted to her, even to filming her total and utter humiliation...

*****

He wound his fingers into her long, dark, wavy hair, twisting her face up to his; she winced at the pain but stopped herself crying out, the thought of her promise making her bite her tongue.

"I want you to do a good job, get it nice and wet so I can fuck your cunt nice and deep after I squirt my cum all over your beautiful face and your big, firm tits." "I'm going to show your husband what a slut and whore he's got living under his roof, who will find another man to fuck her if he won't."

With difficulty, Lesley got down on her knees, the panties restricted her movements but eventually she managed it. The stranger stood in front of her and slapped her face with his member, forcing her to open her mouth. "I want you to lick the head, make it nice and wet, and taste the pre-cum on it. Then you can lick the shaft right down to my balls, after that you can take me into your hot, dirty mouth, and suck me until I come all over your face and tits!"

Taking hold of his shaft, Lesley asked; "You mean like this?" "I've never sucked a cock before!" Warily, she put out her tongue, washing it over the exposed head, and then running the tip along the opening. She felt him tense up and then relax; a low moan escaped his lips.

Holding his shaft round its base, she could feel a sheen of sweat on it, despite the cool evening. She licked down his length, the sweat acrid on her tongue, all the way to his sack; she took each of his balls into her mouth in turn, sucking and licking them, feeling their weight on her tongue.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Lesley could not make any reply, her mouth was now full with his engorged shaft, and she could taste his salty pre-cum as it seeped out of the opening in the mushroom-shaped head of his cock. He drew in a breath as she slid her tongue over the skin of his shaft, the smell of his hot tumescence filling her nostrils. Grasping her hair tighter, he forced more of himself down her throat, almost making her gag, she opened her mouth wider to try to accommodate him, but she could not take all of him inside.

"That's right," he groaned, closing his eyes tightly as she sucked and licked him towards orgasm, "take all of me in that hot, dirty, mouth of yours, and show your husband what he's missing!"

Lesley was too busy to say anything, her head bobbed furiously up and down his cock, while with one hand she jerked the shaft in front of her, with the other she cupped and squeezed his heavy balls, trying to coax his hot thick cum from them. She could not believe she was sucking a stranger's cock in her own pool-house, when she had never sucked Brian's cock in 20 years of marriage! She felt both ashamed and aroused in equal measure. All at once, she felt his sack tighten, a sure sign he was about to cum, and her suspicions were confirmed by an animal-like groan from the stranger.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come, take me out of your mouth slut, so I can come on your face!"

Lesley reacted only just in time, taking her mouth away as the first jet splashed her face, going under her makeshift blindfold, into her eyes, and up her nose as she breathed in. Further jets followed, adding to the thick white mess on her face. It ran down her cheeks and into her mouth, she licked it in greedily, swallowing it as though it was nectar. He took his cock in his fist, directing the weakening flow towards her firm, proud tits, hitting them with gobs of hot, thick cum.

******

The stranger groaned as he shook out the last of his load onto Lesley's upturned face. Despite this, he had recorded every moment on the camera in his other hand. He was still hard as he helped Lesley to her feet.

"On your back on the table, I want to test how deep you are, ass on the edge, legs wide apart like the slut you are!"

When she had complied, the stranger inserted a finger inside her, testing her for depth and width; he slid a second, then a third inside her, thrusting them deep inside her soaking cunt, moving them faster and faster. Lesley gasped at this intrusion but said nothing. After a few minutes of this, she felt her juices beginning to flow quicker, coating his fingers, making their passage up her cunt easier.

Her juices were soaking the material of her panties by now as well, running down the inside of her legs and thighs; Lesley raised her ass off the table, and eased them down her legs. The stranger took hold of them, ripping the scrap of material off her. He raised them to his face, inhaling her hot, musky, scent and tasting her juices. Then he balled them up and, before she could cry out, he stuffed them in Lesley's mouth.

"Just in case your cries attract any unwanted attention!" he laughed, without a trace of humour in his voice.

Lesley laid there, an icy cold hand gripping her heart, terrified of what he was going to do to her. Yet, perversely, she had never felt more alive. No man had ever treated her like this, yet she was doing his bidding without question. Every nerve ending in her body seemed to be on fire, her blood coursed through her body in anticipation of what might come next. Lesley had totally exposed herself to this stranger, now there could be no going back...

Chapter 4

As she lay there her cunt, (yes her cunt, she could not think of a more appropriate word) being fingered deeper even than she could manage, his voice whispered in her ear again.

"I appear to have gone a little soft, I'm going to need your hot, dirty mouth to get me hard again, swivel round and put your head over the edge of the table." Taking out the panty gag, he forced his cock into Lesley's mouth as far as she could take it, making her gag, "now suck!"

Lesley sucked in her cheeks to provide more friction; she could feel him growing harder in her mouth as she sucked and licked him. He slid his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking it as he thrust deeper; Lesley struggled not to choke on the swelling shaft, as it grew even harder in her mouth. She was proving to be a very obedient slut, and she would become an even more obedient whore. Whilst she sucked him back to full hardness, he searched through his contacts for the number he would ring later...

It did not take long before he was fully hard again, "That's enough," he said, pulling out of Lesley's swollen and lipstick-smeared mouth and replacing the gag, "now spread your legs and bite down on your panties, this might hurt a bit!"

Beneath the blindfold, Lesley's eyes opened wide as he inserted the engorged head of his shaft inside her; she felt her pussy lips stretch to accommodate the swollen tip; it filled her completely. Because of the gag, she was unable to make any sound. Positioning himself between her widespread legs, the stranger thrust deep into Lesley. Even so, she had not taken all of him inside her; she knew he would bury the rest when he thrust back into her. She felt as though a snake had penetrated her, as his cock writhed and probed inside her, almost with a life of its own. He took hold of her legs and wrapped them around his waist, using them to help him push deeper inside her cunt.

Despite his rough handling of her, maybe because of it, Lesley could feel herself getting wetter as her orgasm approached, making his cock slicker and easier to take up her pussy. Soon, she was panting and gasping into the gag as it overwhelmed her, she had not experienced anything like it before, not even with her trusty Magic Wand. She was being used like a cheap whore, yet she had never felt so aroused.

******

The intensity of her orgasm had left Lesley trembling; her legs splayed wide open, the stranger thrust forward, burying the rest of his cock within her. She cried out noiselessly, into the gag, as he sweated and strained above her.

"My god, your cunt is tight!" He groaned, pulling back for another thrust until just the head remained inside her. Then he thrust forward again, and Lesley could feel the head of his cock in her belly, she almost blacked out, but managed to keep it together.

Pulling out of her, he told her to stand up. "Turn around, I want to fuck you doggy-style," he growled into Lesley's ear, spreading her legs with his feet, as she obediently leaned forward on the table.

Lesley bit down on the panty gag, tasting her juices and inhaling her musky scent, as he entered her from behind. Taking hold of her hair, the stranger pulled her head back, making Lesley arch her spine. This pushed her hips back, forcing her pussy onto his cock. He penetrated her deeply, driving his cock deep into Lesley's eager cunt, making sure he was well coated in her juices. She could feel another orgasm building, it spread from the pit of her stomach, until her skin tingled and her muscles clenched around him, then it washed over her, leaving her briefly helpless to do anything but stand there on shaky legs.

As he fucked her, Lesley felt the stranger opening the tight cheeks of her ass with his thumbs, revealing her tightly puckered asshole. Suddenly, he slipped one inside her, then both, stretching her open. Leaning forward and taking hold of her hair again, he hauled her head back; the pain was agonizing and Lesley yelped in surprise. He whispered in her ear, "you have a gorgeous asshole, has anyone ever fucked it?" Lesley shook her head furiously.