A Voice in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

"A virgin, eh?" he chuckled, "well, we can't disappoint Brian, can we?" "Just remember, after this you are my whore, and I've got the evidence to prove it, from now on, you will do what I say, when I tell you, without question!"

Lesley heard a click as he put his phone down on the table; grateful that at least he wasn't filming this latest indignity. Then she felt him insert three fingers in her pussy alongside his bloated cock, the sensation of having her pussy stretched open even further as he slid them back and forth was enough to make her juices flow even faster, until his fingers were coated with her copious pussy juice. Withdrawing his fingers from her cunt, he pushed one of them into Lesley's virgin ass. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as he began to slide it in and out, coating her insides with her own juices, she bit down on the gag to stop herself crying out, and her eyes welled up with tears, which trickled down her cheeks.

He replaced the fingers from her pussy with three from his other hand, inserting them deeply up her cunt, coating them liberally with her juices. Removing the finger up her ass, he replaced it with one from her pussy, coating her insides even deeper as he thrust it into her.

Lesley sucked in a breath, through the remnants of her panties, trying to prepare herself for what was to come, and trying not to cry out. The stranger grabbed her hair, and yanked her head backwards, by now her scalp burned and she could feel his hot breath in her ear.

"Sorry about this" he said, the trace of a smile in his voice. "But I've forgotten to bring my E-Z Lube with me; you're going to have to provide the lubrication instead!"

Lesley's muscles squeezed his finger, trying to eject it from her anus, the stranger held the cheeks of her ass tighter, thrusting his finger deeper in reply to her efforts. All the while thrusting his now swollen cock deeply within her sopping cunt.

"Damn, your ass is tight!" He murmured in her ear, "you'll be able to grip my cock nice and tightly while I fuck it!" He withdrew the finger; Lesley could feel her sphincter grip it on its outward journey.

If Lesley thought the humiliation she had suffered so far at the hands of the stranger was unbearable, it was as nothing to when he pulled himself out of her pussy, and began to insert the head of his cock up her virgin ass. At first, she felt a blunt, insistent pressure against her tight opening. Then she began to open up, allowing the head of his shaft inside. She gasped as the head popped past her rim. She thought she would black out the pain was so intense. She groaned as she felt the head of his cock opening her asshole wider, giving him access to her hidden depths.

Inch by inch he slowly entered her, grunting with the effort, despite her juices coating his cock. Lesley bit down harder on the gag, trying to blot out the pain. Pulling back, then thrusting farther in, he buried about half of himself inside her. Then he began to slide back and forth, quickening his pace. The pain that had gone before was as nothing when he started to fuck her ass.

Every time he withdrew, Lesley felt her insides dragged out of her, while with every forward thrust; she felt them pushed farther inside. She tried to make a sound, but the gag muffled it. Slowly, as her juices coated the inside of her ass, and her sphincter muscle relaxed, it began to be less painful, allowing him access to her deepest, most private, entrance.

Lesley's degradation at the hands of the stranger however was not over, he whispered in her ear again, "When I've finished fucking your ass, I'm going to pull out and come all over it, and then you are going to suck my cock clean!"

The thought of sucking his cock after it had been in her ass repulsed Lesley, but they both knew she would not refuse, she had given him free rein to do anything he wanted to her, and she could not say no.

She heard him pick up the phone, "I think I'll record this for posterity," he said, laughing into her ear at his own joke.

Pushing Lesley facedown onto the table, he forced her to raise her ass into the air. Even in 4" heels, Lesley was on tiptoe, the muscles in her calves and thighs burned with the effort, but it wasn't as painful as her ass. He continued fucking it, probing deeper with every thrust, building up a rhythm, getting faster and faster. She gasped with the pain, and her eyes filled with tears. Why had she let herself become this man's whore? She could have gone back to the party, now it was too late, she was trapped...

At last, she heard him groan, "Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" He pulled out of Lesley's anus; the pain was nearly as bad as when he put it in, what seemed like hours ago, but was in fact only minutes. She felt the first splash of his cum on her ass as his cock erupted, sending further jets to almost half-way up her back. He grunted with the effort, as he forced the last drops onto her smooth ass.

When he had recovered his breath, he spoke. "Now, down on your knees and suck my cock, until it's nice and clean!"

Obediently, Lesley knelt down; she removed the panty gag from her lipstick -smeared mouth. The stranger slapped her face with his softening member, Lesley's mouth opened and he thrust his cock into it. At first, she didn't notice much difference to sucking his cock earlier, and then she began to taste something new. It burned her tongue and her nostrils, a bitter tang that made her gag, and nearly throw up.

Lesley managed to stop herself being sick, but the taste of her own insides on her tongue would never leave her. She pulled the foreskin back, washing the head with her tongue, the salty taste of his cum helping to mask the bitterness. She could feel his semen trickling down her back, in-between the cheeks of her sore ass, helping to soothe it somewhat. Eventually, the stranger spoke. "Okay, stand up and don't move; I'm going to get dressed and take one more shot of you before I leave!"

Lesley did as he told her, she could hear him getting dressed, and then he spoke again.

"It's been nice, we must do this again sometime, I've got some friends who would love to meet you, and in fact I'm going to call them tonight!" "She heard him leave, laughing as he went.

Lesley stood there, on unsteady legs, the stranger's cum caking on her face and back, her ass throbbing from the punishing fucking it had received, the bitter taste in her mouth almost making her baulk still. She felt used and abused, tears flowed down her face. Reaching behind her head, she slowly untied the blindfold...

******

Even though she had been blindfolded, it took Lesley's eyes a few moments to get accustomed to the dim light in the pool house. Eventually though, she began to make out shapes, her torn dress for one, she picked it up and pressed it to her naked body. She stood there not quite believing what had just happened, she had come here for sex, instead she had been used like a $10 hooker.

Taking off her heels, and putting down the remnants of her dress and panties on the table, Lesley headed to the shower to try to wash herself clean. Setting the water for the hottest she could stand, she spent twenty minutes scrubbing until she felt clean enough to return to the house. Hugging what remained of her dress to her for warmth and carrying her shoes, she stumbled back to the house.

When she arrived, it was in darkness, luckily, Brian had forgotten to lock the sliding door, and Lesley slipped inside and quietly closed and locked it. She headed for the spare bedroom; she could not face Brian right now. Dropping her clothes on the floor, Lesley climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep...

******

He scrolled through his contacts until he found the number and pressed "call." After a few rings, a voice answered. "Yes, I do know what time it is," he said irritably, just shut up and listen." "I've found another one, she's a bit older and married but with a great body, yes she'll do what she's told, I've taken precautions..."

When she awoke next morning, Brian had already left for work; Lesley had another shower and made herself some breakfast. She sat on the bed before getting dressed. She thought about last night, yes, it had been humiliating, and there had been pain as well, her still throbbing ass was testament to that. However, it had also been the most erotic night of her life. Having a stranger command her to do things, things she would never have dreamed of doing otherwise, had been arousing, thrilling even, she wasn't sure she could go back to being a housewife.

When she finished getting dressed, Lesley got in her car and headed for the Mall, she would try to find another dress before Brian found out it was in the trash along with what remained of her panties. A spot of retail therapy was just what she needed right now...

*******

When Lesley returned from her trip to the Mall, Brian's car was in the driveway, she put down her bags and called out to him, "who's moving in across the road?"

The house across the road had belonged to an old couple, the Kirschners had moved to Florida for their health. The house stood empty for six months whilst the realtors tried to sell it, now it was a hive of activity, with a removal van and a U-Haul in the driveway. Workers were unloading boxes and furniture and taking them inside.

Lesley left her purchases in the lobby and walked towards the lounge, she could hear voices; her husband Brian, her friend and neighbour Linda, and another voice she could not identify, but which sounded vaguely familiar. When Lesley reached the doorway, Brian walked over and put his arms around her as though his behaviour at the party last night had not happened.

"Hello darling, we were just talking about you," he said.

"Nothing bad I hope!" Lesley said with a forced smile, looking towards the big, blonde man sat next to Linda on the couch.

Linda spoke up, "on the contrary Les, we were all saying how well last night's party went!" "But we were a bit worried when you disappeared on us early!"

Lesley's smile again was a little forced, so they had noticed that she had slipped away!

"I wasn't feeling too well, I drank too much champagne too quickly and my head hurt, so I went for a lie down in the spare room, I must have fallen asleep!" Lesley was amazed at how easily the lie sprung to her lips, the stranger just smiled.

Linda carried on talking about the party; suddenly she seemed to remember the man sat next to her. "I'm awfully sorry, you must think me very rude, I forgot to introduce David's brother, this is Mike, he's just completed on the sale of the old Kirschner place!"

Mike stood up and walked over to Lesley. He towered over her, even though she was wearing heels. A sense of déjà vu washed over her, but it was when he spoke that it really hit her. He took her small hand in his huge one, and raised it to his lips to kiss it. Lesley felt the burning sensation again on her skin. As he did so, he murmured, "I'm so pleased to finally see you, Linda hasn't stopped talking about you since I got here!" Looking into her shocked face, he smiled, ferally.

The entire colour she had picked up while out on her shopping trip drained away out of Lesley's face.

P...P...Pleased to meet you Mike," she stammered, and sat down heavily in an armchair. Even Brian looked concerned.

"Are you alright darling?" he asked. "Do you want something to drink?"

Lesley waved him away; she knew it was only for appearance sake that he was asking. "I'll be O.K. in a minute, it must have been the sun, I just felt giddy there for a moment." Lesley put her head down, trying to get the blood back to her brain, and also to stop the room spinning.

Mike smiled again so that neither Brian nor Linda saw him.

Brian slipped back into his favourite subject; work. "Mike was saying he might be able to swing some contracts my way, he's a Regional Sales Director for a national electronics company, with a bit of luck, business will pick up!" Brian said smiling.

Lesley was not listening; she stared across at Mike, trying to get her head around what was happening. He was moving in across the road! David's brother was the stranger who had fucked her in her own pool house. She felt her world veer off kilter just for a second, before Mike spoke again.

"Brian tells me you have a pool house, I'd like to see it sometime, I'm thinking of putting one in myself." His face gave nothing away, but his eyes told Lesley all she needed to know, it was him. Brian's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Well Mike, we won't keep you any longer, you must have a million and one things to do. Rest assured, Lesley and I will do everything we can to make you feel welcome!" "I'll be at work all week, but I'm sure my wife will be only too willing to show you around our pool house, won't you Lesley?"

Lesley nodded dumbly, not believing what she was hearing. Raising her head, she saw Mike and Linda leaving. Just before he left, Mike turned and, smiling, patted his coat pocket...

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers