A Voice of Wind

Story Info
An Elf finally gets the girl he has always wanted.
5.5k words
4.09
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair floated on the water, an auburn streak against the liquid blue. It felt warm outside today, and in honor she had shed her clothing on the bank. The water rushed against her skin and making little goose bumps. She giggled and ran her hands over her skin shivering at the touch. The water felt a bit chilly, but it didn't bother her. Although it did make her nipples stand out a bit more, she didn't notice and floated calmly on the water. The water rippled around her form, flowing against her curves and continued its path downstream, to where someone stood watching.

***

Alder had woken up early this morning to go to his forge and warm the embers from yesterday. The wind that blew into his tent felt good and warm. Spring had started only a week ago and the air had begun to warm up. He peeled off his fur blankets and stood in his tent. The air tickled his air bare legs and wove through his red hair. He quickly moved to grab his pants and slide them on getting ready. In general Alder behaved shy, however in the comfort of his own tent, he behaved how he wanted. And since he didn't like clothes, he didn't wear them inside. No one lived with him and he hardly interacted with women. Why should he care? Things female related never seemed to go right for him. They could dance and looked beautiful, while he felt awkward and too large for an elf. His shoulders were broad and heavy where others were thin and sleek. His arms thick when everyone else looked skinny. His broad physic had caused him to be overlooked by the women. They wanted the slender graceful men with soft hands. A few years back there had even been a rumor that he was gay. He shrugged off the memory. His size was perfect for his job though, and from a young age he had been graced with smithing. He had created some of highest quality weapons in the clan. But his physic singled him out and left him alone. The women wanted someone beautiful and typical, Alder wasn't either.

After clothing himself Alder left his dull grey tent and stepped out into the sun. He closed his eyes and let the warmth envelope his face. The spring was welcomed gladly. The air continued to wind itself around his body, lifting up his clothing and dropping it. He breathed in the warm sunlight and carefully stretched his muscular arms. This is when he saw Rowan. He had known her since childhood and waved good morning at her. She smiled and waved back, then began to move towards the edge of the village. He smiled watching her go, expecting her to head towards her own family's tent, for women resided with their family until marriage. Another thing that Alder had never understood, marriage meant eventually having children and elven births were dangerous often ending in the death of the woman. Why marry someone if it just meant they would die sooner or later?

Turning his thoughts back to Rowan, he watched her sleek figure. However she didn't go to her family's tent, instead turning and continuing to walk along the village's wooden wall. Finishing his stretching Alder watched her. What was she doing up so early? Elves generally slept until late in the day, except those that had work, such as himself. Maybe she had work to do, and shouldn't he be going anyway before the embers died completely?

Alder ran his hands through his hair and sighed looking around. He stood awkwardly for a little while longer before deciding to follow the woman. Keeping on the edge of sight, Alder quietly left his tent and began to follow her. His forge could wait, not to mention there weren't any important orders to fill today.

She walked quietly weaving through tents and along the walls, almost dancing. Her hips swayed and she jumped silently over woven baskets outside the other family's tents. The wind picked up her hair and blew it softly behind her. He closed his eyes and inhaled. It smelled like plumeria. Opening his eyes he saw Rowan by the gate. She glanced quickly around and walked through.

What was she doing? Alder kept up a good pace behind her confused. Rowan had left the village unguarded? What was she thinking? Over the past few months several females had been taken. A neighboring village recently had been having troubles with their birthing magic, causing the deaths of their women. Because of this they started to raid villages and their surrounding territory. Concerned now Alder rushed out to go find her, however, when he got to the gate he didn't see her.

Alder spent the next few minutes patrolling the gates looking for clues. Although he didn't specialize in tracking spells he knew enough to sign a few runes. He closed his eyes and drew lines in the air, a symbol floating and then disappearing. The wind whispered past him and fell into the leaves. Looking up Alder's eyes had focused more and he saw broken leaves and such objects suggesting which way Rowan had gone. In the end he noticed a foot track and he followed it. After walking a short distance he found her. His tracking senses caused his eyes to glow green and everything stood out sharply. Now that he had found her what should he do? He considered walking out to her and heroically bringing her back to camp. No, that wouldn't do, she would freak out and call him a stalker. So he stood in the shadow puzzling how to get Rowan back to camp.

***

Meanwhile Rowan stood clueless of her pursuer and hummed. Winter had been harsh cold and finally the sky had warmed. She had felt spring whisper in her ear this morning and had woken early, knowing no one would be awake to stop her. Lately the women had been locked up in camp, and she wanted to enjoy the day by herself to dance and sing. She didn't want a protector, she didn't need one like the men thought. So she had put on a silence rune and snuck out of the camp, she knew it was stupid. Women had gone missing lately, but she had had enough. Escaping had been easy enough and now she stood in a creek not far from her village. She began to giggle happy to be free and cast a rune into the air. The air around her shivered and as she began to sing it sang along, the wind happy to have a friend.

***

Pulling himself out of his thoughts Alder looked up to see Rowan casting a rune now. Damn it! She would see him. He ducked behind a tree and tried his best to blend in, but his shoulders poked out from either side. Suddenly a voice began to sing and Alder poked his ears up. Looking from around the tree he saw the air around her shiver and take almost a translucent form. Her voice was lower for a woman, not the typical high soprano elven voice, however it held an eerie minor pitch. Slowly she moved from the bank and put her feet into the water. The air figure continued to float around her. As she moved into the water she reached for her shirt, still singing. She tossed the article to the river side and stood knee deep in the water. Alder's eyes went wide, there was no way now that he could get her back to camp without things being awkward. In addition he had begun to get uncomfortable, his member stretching it rubbed against his leg. Shit, no. He thought. Not right now. There was no way she wouldn't notice, and it would be embarrassing as hell. His face flushed red, but he couldn't stop looking at her. This was his childhood friend, no this couldn't be happening.

Her hair was a marvelous deep brown with red and blonde streaks, and it reflected the light. Her skin looked smooth and pale from winter. With his eyes still effected by the tracker rune, he could see her curves clearly. He should just leave before things got worse. But her voice held him in place, and he couldn't tear his eyes from her naked torso. Hopefully she will keep going. Her breasts weren't incredibly large, but they were perky and the chilly water made her nipples stand up. NO! This isn't for you, go home you pervert. He didn't know what was going on inside his mind. Women weren't worth the trouble. His dick had continued to become more uncomfortable. His face looked pained and confused, but when he looked back up things had become even more irreversible.

She had pulled her last particle of clothing off her feet, and tossed the leggings to the shore along with her underwear. She then dove under the water and came up tossing her hair to the side and bursting out into song. Alder stood shocked, not only at want she was doing and at his reaction, but at the behavior in general. Someone would hear her, this was dangerous. If he didn't do something soon, things could end badly. She could be kidnapped or worse, but Alder didn't want to think about someone else doing that. He stood there debating. However something in the air brushed over him tickling his skin and making him aware of the strain in his pants as a thought came over him. NO! I can't, I won't! Trying to keep himself contained he compromised. Reaching into his waist line he began to stroke himself. He let out a sigh and turned his attention back to her, he would let her go on a bit longer and help himself out. Then whenever he felt sated hopefully she would have her clothes on, and he could heroically return her to camp. He cast a silence rune over himself, and sat down against the tree watching Rowan as she swam and sang naked like a siren from the old days. His hand pumped up and down, but she couldn't hear a thing as he fantasized about her.

***

Her hair floated on the water, an auburn streak against the liquid blue. It felt warm outside today, and in honor she had shed her clothing on the bank. The water rushed against her skin and made little goose bumps. She giggled and ran her hands over her skin shivering at the touch. The water felt a bit chilly, but it didn't bother her. Although it did make her nipples stand out a bit more, she didn't notice and floated calmly on the water. The water rippled around her form, flowing against her curves and continued its path downstream, to where someone stood watching.

***

His dick had grown to its full length and he had to wiggle out of his pants to keep comfortable. His leggings sat off to the side. Seeing as he was larger than other elves, things were proportionate. Eight inches and compared to the other men in the village he was impressive. His cock being two to three inches bigger than anyone else's'. However he never had put it to much use. Women in the village were coy and mostly chase, so he had never had the chance. In addition he had never really loved anyone who loved him back or found someone play with so what did it matter? Yet as he masturbated, because of Rowan he wished he knew what it was like. Her body looked soft and so malleable. If only he could touch it. Suddenly the wind whispered by him and moved leaves towards him.

Go ahead Alder.

Stunned he looked around and into the air. A figure made of leaves stood for a second and then vanished. There was no way Rowan would agree to this. However he stood up and took his shirt off. Now he too was naked, his chest toned, body a pale color. Still covered by the runes he quietly strode through the water towards Rowan's floating form.

***

As she stood up the water ran in rivets off of her body. The sun cut into shards as is flowed back into the stream. Rowan ran her hands over her body and sang softer to the voice she had summoned to accompany her. She closed her eyes and let the sun warm her skin covered in goose bumps. Moveing to pull her hair to the side of her neck and she turned her face up. The wind blew across her neck and into her ear, Shhh Child, don't run. Her eyes flew open, but a hand had already woven itself around her waist. She screamed.

***

Curiosity of his silence rune, Rowan hadn't heard him approaching. He took long strides through the water and had come to stand near her head, however due to the early morning sun, his shadow didn't cast on her and he was able to look down at her. Her face looked so calm and serine, her body so ripe her breasts poking out of the water like little hills. He ached to touch her, but how to go about it. To his surprise she had begun to stand up and continued to sing oblivious of his presence. He felt the heat coming off her skin, and breathed in her scent. This close his vision still saw no flaws on her skin. Suddenly she stood up and then flipped her hair making her neck bare in front of him. The full expanse of her back looked so sensual he drew closer. She lifted her head up and he reached around her waist. His fingers brushed her soft skin and he closed he little space between them and pressed himself against her back. Suddenly she began to scream and he grabbed her tighter. Her screams scared him, and made him a bit unsure. Remembering the voice though he held on to her as her thin body began to thrash.

Her wiggling made her ass cheeks rub against him and he sighed into her ear. The fact he was larger than most other worked well to his advantage. He began to move his hands slowly across her torso. Her skin had delicious goose bumps on it, oh how he wanted it. He moved down and began kissing her neck tenderly. At this she stopped screaming and began to trash more. He moved his kisses up her neck and towards her ear nibbling on it and pulling it into his mouth. Rowan. He slowly moved his hand letting it roam her body.

***

The hand that grabbed her was large and calloused. Not much like anyone she knew in the village. It was also a pale color like her skin. She thrashed and screamed but the hand wouldn't let her go. Damn it this had been a dumb idea. Now she might disappear. Scratch that she would disappear, this man was here to kidnap her. But by the looks of it he, planned on having fun first. Damn men and their vile ways. Abruptly she felt him come up closer behind her, and there was no doubt about what he wanted anymore. SShe could feel him pressing himself against her ass which made her uncomfortable. She tried to move, but found she couldn't. His grip was too strong, he held her tight against him.

Damn it! Shit! He must have been large, she could feel him towering over her. Were the other eleven clans this tall? She continued to scream and trash. How did she let him get this close? How had she been so stupid? His breath graced her neck and he began to kiss her gently. It felt good and suddenly she felt a tingle deep down in her gut. At this Rowan quieted down, but still flailed trying to escape. The kisses ended at her ear and his lips began to nibble and pull on them. Her body started to react. She could feel a wetness between her legs, yet she continued to try to escape. Another hot breath sounded in her ear and she felt vibrations of what should be sound. There was no sound however.

"Shit!"

No wonder she hadn't heard him. He had a silence spell on him, there was no way she could have heard him. Why had she tried to leave today? She began to cry as his hands began to explore.

***

Her skin felt flawless, and reaching up he cupped her breast with one hand, kneading it gently. He sighed again and felt himself growing harder as his member pressed against her lower back and ass. He continued to nibble on her ear, and began to whisper in her ear. It seemed not to comfort her though and she started to cry. Alder this is not right. His mind bothered him, and slowly he stopped. The crying caused his heart to ache. As much as wanted her then and there, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He turned Rowan to face him.

***

His hands were gentle, but her situation made her feel hopeless and the tears began to flow heavier. She was trapped. Unexpectedly though the hands began to stop and she felt herself being turned to face her tormentor. Her eyes were closed and she faced his chest.

"What? Tears make you stop? You lose your courage? Go ahead do it you monster!" She howled at his chest. However he said nothing back and her shoulder fell. Her courage spent.

***

Her face looked swollen and puffy, what had he been thinking? He looked down at her face and tried to say words of comfort, instead she screamed at him. He looked down slightly ashamed of himself.

"I don't know what I was thinking, Rowan..." but she seemed not to hear him. He then lifted Rowan's chin and looked into her eyes. Her iris's shown golden with hate and confusion, but also with realization.

***

"You! Alder of all people? What are you doing out here?" She couldn't understand, someone from her own village, had been the one to do this. And Alder of all people! The shy and conservative Alder, the guy who had never had a girl and everyone thought gay.

"What are you doing out here Rowan? You have been killed or worse..." He sounded genuinely worried, but his lips moved soundlessly and her face became reddened and angry. It was like she couldn't hear him She interrupted him.

"Did you come out here worried about me? About me getting stolen? Kidnapped? RAPED? Damn nice observation you beast. The only person I need protection from was you though all along." She felt angry and afraid but she put up a front. His eyes shown an iridescent green with a watery sheen. A tracking rune no wonder had been able to find her. "Let me go, now Alder." He looked at her, her spirit had returned a bit.

***

Staring down at the woman in his arms, Alder frowned. His green eyes had welled up a bit as he tried to explain himself and his position.

"Rowan! Damn it, I didn't mean for this to happen! I can't say I didn't want it to because damn, I've wanted you for so long. But you didn't seem interested in the village oaf. Hell I don't blame you, but today I was genuinely worried about you. After everyone else disappearing, do you know what that would do to your parents? The clan?"

However Rowan's expression didn't change as he talked, and hardly seemed to listen.

***

After screaming at him, Alder had begun to talk violently, speaking rapidly as his eyes darkened. However she couldn't hear him and stood confused. What is going on? She tried to reach up to poke his voice box, but her hands were still pinned by his large arms. She had never noticed how strong he was before compared to the other men around camp, he really was a specimen. He continued talking while she looked up at with her eyebrow raised. She still couldn't hear him, like how she hadn't been able to hear him approach. Suddenly things clicked and she remembered his silence rune.

"Alder I can't hear you, you have a silence rune on you idiot."

At this he shut up. His eyes opened wide and his mouth stopped slightly as realization dawned on him. Moving one hand he used the other to grip her tighter and signed in the air to remove his silence. As he pushed her closer to him she felt his member rub against her stomach. She sensed its warm and hard presence pressed between them, and looked down. It looked massive compared to the other ones she had seen before. Damn, and here I was thinking he was... she whistled in approval. Suddenly she stopped, checking herself realizing what she had just done. Alder looked down at her openly concerned his eyes still wide, although now also curious at her interest.

***

How could he have forgotten he had a silence rune? He was an idiot and what had possessed him to do this in the first place? He shook his head and looked down at Rowan, however she was looked down also. Her eyes were wide and appraising his toned body taking time to appreciate all of him. She even started to whistle before remembering who held her and looking up at him. Her eyes hardened again.

"Now what were you saying?" She spit her words out furiously her lips pouting. It looked kind of hot.

"Rowan, I didn't mean for this to happen! Today I came after you because I was genuinely worried. After everyone else disappearing, do you know what that would do to your parents? The clan?" His eyes had begun to water over again, and he looked pleadingly into her eyes.

"Well I was absolutely fine until you came along now wasn't I?"

12