A Voice of Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it wasn't me though?" He shook her. "Rowan what if it was someone who wanted to hurt you?"

"You're hurting me Alder!" At this his eyes hardened and he look down furiously at her.

"And you hurt me!" A single tear feel down his cheek as he yelled at her. "I've loved you forever! Since we were kids little sprite, you remember that nick-name. Damn it I'm in love with you! As we got older though everyone grew and I did too, but I was too large to gangly. I was too different you were too perfect, not to mention what's the point of marriage if you will probably die in childbirth? I couldn't ever have you, and even when I tried to be nice or kind you shut me down. My gifts returned, all hope, even if it was small, crushed in your perfect little hands! You hurt me!" He squeezed her arms tightly bruising them as he confessed ten years of love. She fell quiet.

"You love me?" She whispered. "No, you can't. You don't even like women!" He grinned at that and reached for her ass with one hand. He yanked her closer pulling her closer to his hard-on.

"Really? Then what was I going to do with this?" He licked her ear and smirked.

"Well I don't want to do this let me go Alder." She squirmed against him, rubbing his head against her stomach. He gasped a little and smiled down at her. "Maybe if you had told me, or gone about it in a different way, but like this seriously? Just stop before this gets away worse." It can't get much worse. Don't jinx it.

"What position are you to tell me what to do, little sprite?" He grinned. She pouted and began to flail again. He could feel himself becoming confident again after her tears had stopped. "I think I'll do what I want, I'm tired of chasing you. " He leaned down and kissed her passionately, cutting out anything she might have wanted to say. Her lips were soft and tasted sweet. Dragging his lips he moved over to smell her hair. His dick was still poised and now pressed against her stomach. Her warm skin felt pleasant. He moved his hands around her chest and moved the other to her ass. He pulled her in keeping her close yanking at the flesh. His other hand began to knead her right nipple. She stopped wiggling as much and let out a gasp. He longed to have her, but he could tell she wasn't ready yet. Picking her up from the water he moved her to the river back, next to her clothes.

Dripping he laid her down, and sat on her thighs. She still struggled against him, but there was no where for her to escape to. He leaned down and began to kiss her deeply, pushing into her mouth with his tongue. She suddenly lashed out at him with her nails, but he moved out of the way and grabbed her hands. He penned her hands beside her head and kissed each one.

"Feisty" He growled in her ear. She squirmed under him. Then he moved down her body holding her hands and took her right nipple into his mouth. She gasped and wiggled more. Smiling he rolled it around with his tongue for bit, and released one of her hands. He used it to twist and pull her other breast. She began to moan. Hearing this he slowly sat up and looked down at her grinning.

"What was that little sprite? You wanted me to let you go? You didn't want this?"

"You're disgusting."

"And you're beautiful, no wonder opposites attract." He winked and moved his hand down towards her slit.

***

He had moved her to the bank and the sand pressed uncomfortably against her ass. In addition now he sat on top of her, pinning her with his shear wait. That damn man and his abnormal size, however looking down, she saw his dick. It stood proud and rested against her belly. While most of the other village girls had talked about their experience with men, she was pretty sure none of them had even encountered such a specimen. This isn't what she wanted though. She lashed up at him, but he caught her hands and pinned them. Her chest was completely vulnerable.

She felt his red hair against her chest and suddenly felt her nipple being pulled into his mouth. She sighed, although this wasn't what she wanted, it felt good. Her gut twisted a bit and her stomach quivered. She continued to squirm as he moved to her other breast and let go of her hand. He knew what he was doing and her body was responding. Stop! But she could feel a pressure building between her legs and a throbbing.

***

His hand moved between her legs and began to rub around her pussy teasing her. By now she had stopped resisting and begun to arch her back. Alder smiled and let go of her other hand, using it to tweak her nipple. Then without a warning he slide his finger into her hole. She began to whimper as he moved his finger in and out slowly. She felt tight, and moist. He then began to pick up speed, fingering her quicker and inserting another two fingers adding pressure. At this she jumped and thrust her hips higher trying to get his fingers to go deeper. Suddenly he stopped. She gasped and looked up at him. Her eyes begged him not to stop, her expression showing frustration. Laughing at this he leaned down he started to lick up and down her lips. She jumped at the tongue and moaned louder, pressing her hips into his face. At this his tongue slipped in and began flickering around, exploring and lapping up her juices. She tasted sweet and musky with water from the stream filtering in. She began to wiggle under him.

However he had had enough of this and pulled his head up. She gasped in disapproval. Looking down at Rowan he saw she had her eyes closed and a look of pleasure on her face. She still looked angry though.

He leaned down and kissed her softly. "Rowan you are a beautiful woman." She opened her eyes which seemed a bit unfocused but angry still.

"Just get it over with Alder." She turned her head to the side. His heart ached a little, but so did his dick.

"You'll learn to love me Rowan." With this he kissed her lips and pushed himself into her.

She screamed and began to thrash up as he ripped through her tight hole. She felt wet and warm as be began to thrust into her. He moved at whatever speed pleased him as he used her body to fulfill his needs. Her juices made sucking noises whenever he pulled out and squished as he pushed into her. She began to squirm again as he pulled at her perfectly round breasts and sucked at them. He began to pick up speed moving in and out, grunting with each thrust. Her breasts giggled and he moved one of his hands to flick at her nub. She let out a scream and he felt her muscles tightening around his dick. He felt his balls tightening and as she continued to thrash. However he wanted to last longer and pulled out to watch her moan and twist. Smiling he pulled out.

"Turn over." Slowly recovering she rolled over complying with anything, however she shook still and he had to lift her up onto all fours. She stood there panting as juices poured out of her slit. He quickly placed a kiss on her ass cheek, and then moved away. He then began to finger her again, sliding in and out occasionally making a come here motion causing her to arch her back. Her breathing began to pick up again and he pulled out his fingers replacing them with is throbbing dick. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust widely as she moved her hips in time with his. He held onto her tightly letting the years of denial and anger become passion as he fucked her. His balls began to tighten again though and not able to hold out any longer he released himself into her with a groan. She spasmed as he filled her to the brim and cum began to pour out of her swollen pussy. He laid down on top of her as he finished and licked up the side of her face. Turning her back over he continued to knead her breast and suckled them, cuddling against her. Her skin felt so soft.

***

The sun warmed them and the water sounded in the background. It was still morning and hopefully no one was awake. Alder blinked open his eyes and looked down at Rowan. Her eyes were barely open and her chest had bruising on it. He smiled and stood up. His dick was no longer hard and he could see why dripping out of Rowan's slit. He grinned watching their juices slowly drain of her. So that's what happens to woman, nice to finally know. He continued to watch her recover until he remembered they had to get back to the village before anyone noticed they were gone. Her clothes were right beside her, but it would be hard to get them on. Running over to the tree he had masturbated behind only half an hour ago he grabbed his shirt and came back. He picked up Rowan, who hung limp in his arms moaning and clothed her with his shirt.

He picked up her clothes and carried those over his shoulder as he carried her away from the river bank. He set her down long enough to slide his pants back on. Then he picked her up again. She laid in his arms asleep.

***

She could barely keep her eyes open as she felt herself torn apart from the inside. However this pain was combined with one of the great pleasures she had ever known. She screamed as her muscles twitched and her mind went fuzzy. The pressure inside her had been released and Alder had cum, mixing with her own. Somewhere during the time she felt herself being rolled over. Then the fuzzy feeling began to fade, and everything began to go black. She felt something go over her head, and felt herself being carried. She looked up one more time into those falsely iridescent green eyes before falling back into sleep. The voices she had talked to earlier floated across her mind as she began to black out. Child all will be alright, it was meant to happen. For now sleep. Maybe darkness could protect her.

12