A Voice to Remember

Story Info
Diana wins me over.
3.1k words
4.13
15.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hardy been in my room an hour before I heard her. She came in and dumped her cases in the middle of the floor.

"Excuse me," she said to me, "Is this one vacant?"

The owner of the Voice was a tall slender blond, hair tied up, pearl earrings and necklace and a skirt that almost reached her shapely knees. She was beautifully good looking in an exquisite porcelain doll fashion.

I nodded, trying to appear nonchalant, unwilling to give more than the minimum acknowledgement to that Voice. That cut glass, grating English accent that announced to the world that its owner was one of the Lords of Creation in the natural order of things.

Sharing a room with her was not going to be easy.

After the introductions and a bit of chatter, I excused myself and went for a coffee with Sally, an old friend from high school.

We sipped the drinks and suddenly Sally asked me, "Why are you talking like that, Alison?"

I realised I had been subconsciously imitating Diana Morton, my new roommate - the hon. Lady Diana Morton, as I later found out! It was a nasty shock but it shows that her voice had irritated me almost to the point of obsession.

And that was after less than an hour with her on our first day!

I found it difficult to be polite to Diana, although she always seemed to be perfectly at ease with me. I was frequently sarcastic and sometimes downright rude to her but it never seemed to ruffle her feathers.

She always dressed nicely, if rather conservatively. Her skirts nearly reached her knees, but seemed to hug her hips and ass as if they were glued on. Her underwear was all satin and lace and very expensive. I remember watching her undress and seeing her in a white satin and lace full length slip that must have cost as much as my whole outfit! She rarely wore tights, preferring stockings which she claimed were airier and made her feel free and cool.

We didn't socialise together and had no mutual friends. Her idea of a good time seemed to be an evening spent with a crowd of snobs from

The New England upper crust. And if there was an accent as bad as hers, it was Boston.

About Diana's sex life, I knew nothing. I didn't ask and she certainly wasn't telling. I presumed she must have screwed some of the toffee-nosed snobs she seemed to like so much, but we didn't exchange any sort of confidences like that at all.

Diana and I came to a sort of stand-off where we could co-exist and get on with our studies without any outward sign of animosity from me. To give her her due, she was polite and civil to me right from the word go. So much so that I occasionally felt guilty about my feelings for her.

To be honest, I would have liked nothing better than to shove a big custard pie into that beautiful doll-like face!

Towards the end of our second year, Sally gave me an idea. It was outrageous and probably would go all pear-shaped but the notion tickled me. Sally and I laughed at the idea and it gradually took hold of my imagination.

Sally had been dating a member of the college football team. He was a big muscular fellow, very athletic and very black. Sally loved being fucked by him. She squirmed around on her seat just talking about her lover and thinking about his cock.

What she had originally suggested was that she should arrange a date with a black guy for Diana. The very thought of Diana getting shafted by a burly footballer gave me the giggles. But there was no way we could see of pulling off such a stunt with her.

"What if I get a couple of guys, then both of you can get some black cock?" she volunteered.

She had tried to get me hooked on black cock before and I had resisted, although I admitted I had tried it once. To be honest, I liked it a lot, not just the fucking but the music, dancing and the atmosphere. But I shied away when I thought of the uproar at home if ever my parents or any other relatives back in our little town found out.

Sally just didn't seem to care. But then she was an only child of a single mother and didn't carry around the sort of baggage I had. But if getting a big black cock into the owner of the Voice was the prize, then I was willing to take a chance.

So I started being nice to Diana. I had cups of coffee with her, went to the library with her and generally made myself steadily more agreeable. And she responded better than I could have hoped. She even bought me little presents when she came back from weekends in New England.

There were times when I even felt a bit guilty about what I had planned for her. But they were usually dissipated by the sound of her Voice.

On the appointed day, Sally met Diana and me in the café and sat chatting for a while. Then Sally's boy friend, Jake came over with two friends, James and Hank. James was a clean-shaven, square cut athlete: Hank was equally athletic but sported a set of untidy dreadlocks. The six of us sat around exchanging banter for nearly an hour before Jake suggested we all go out to a disco.

I wasn't too surprised when Diana's Voice signalled her agreement. She had been chatting a great deal with the men, especially Hank. We got a taxi and were at the disco in five minutes.

We ordered some drinks, then James asked me to dance. We gyrated slowly around the floor in each other's arms. He had one hand in the middle of my back, holding close, keeping my mound against the bulge in his pants.

I saw that Hank had Diana on the floor too. She wore a straight skirt, usual length, nothing tarty about her. Then someone switched the main lights off and the dance floor was illuminated by a pale bluish glow. It was mainly ultra-violet light. Under it Diana's blouse practically disappeared. It looked as if she was wearing just a white satin and lace chemise top over her bra.

When she got back to the table and they sat down, we asked her what she had thought about the revealing lights.

"I don't care," she said, "I show a lot more of me when I'm on the beach, so I'm not worried about people seeing what I've got on under my blouse."

I couldn't help agreeing with her. Jake and Sally had joints that they passed around. Then we danced some more. James was soon kneading my ass, Sally and Jake were wrapped tightly together and scarcely moving, while Diana was dancing with her back to Hank, rubbing her ass against what I took to be his cock. His hands crept up to cup her tits which he caressed openly. She didn't seem to mind.

He whispered something to her and she nodded her assent. Hank called a cab and we all piled in. We stopped at a motel and Hank got out to deal with the clerk. Then we drove to a 'family' chalet.

Inside we put on some Jamaican music with a heavy beat. Now as we danced round, there was even more petting, stroking and caressing. Diana stopped dancing as Hank began kissing her.

It thrilled me to see the slender figure of my golden-haired roommate in the arms of this six-foot-two black athlete against whom she looked so pale, so delicate, and so defenceless. Hank reinforced his blackness by taking off his shirt. Then he helped Diana off with her blouse.

She looked just as she had on the disco dance-floor.

James had stripped and was lying flat on his back on one of the beds. I had most of my own clothes off. I got over him and lowered myself onto his erection. I was wet with excitement so his cock slid into my cunt very smoothly. I positioned myself so I could see what Hank was up to with Diana. I didn't want to miss any of the action I had planned for so carefully and for so long.

Hank was now barefoot in his boxers and I could see a great bulge where his cock was thrusting out towards Diana. She had shed her skirt and chemise and was left in her pretty undies: bra, panties, stockings and garter belt.

Hank's hands were all over her and she had her arms round his neck, kissing him open-mouthed. He picked her up, carried her to the bed and laid her on it. He pulled her panties down as she unhooked her bra.

Then, as he climbed over her, she smiled and opened her legs wide in a gesture of acceptance.

I got a massive thrill seeing her holding his cock against the lips of her cunt. I came just as Hank thrust his great black cock into her, causing a sharp intake of breath and a small squeal. Them he started thrusting into her, slowly at first but with ever increasing speed. She was fucking him back too, I noticed with interest.

Then she started moaning. She cried out, "Fuck me. Oh! Fuck my cunt," and then, "I love your fucking prick up my cunt, Hank. Fuck me harder!" What amazed me was to hear her say those things with that cut-glass accent.

Diana seemed to be having one orgasm after another, never more than a couple of minutes between them. Then Hank came.

"Fuck you, Baby!" he cried, "I'm shooting my cum into your classy cunt right now."

I could see the rings of sticky goo round Hank's cock as he drove it in and out of her, getting almost obscenely noisy with loud slurping sounds from between their legs. Hank's ejaculation induced yet another orgasm for me. I was really getting off on the idea of his cum squirting into the Lady Diana's cunt.

Hank's cock went soft, so Diana got between his legs and massaged it up a bit before taking it into her mouth. The way she sucked Hank's cock was very assured. She was obviously no novice at the cock-sucking business. Hank pulled her into him and she opened up her throat to take the whole of his considerable cock into her mouth and throat. And she held his there as he came; shooting load after load of cum into her mouth as his cock slowly relaxed.

Diana swallowed hard and managed to keep most of it down except for the very last squirt, which she just couldn't manage. It went over the side of her pretty face, from her hair down her cheek to the side of her chin and then it dribbled onto her breast.

She just laughed and kissed the business end of Hank's prick, collecting the last drop of cum from it as she did so.

It was at this point that James decided to get in on the action with Diana. Like me, he had been enthralled by the sight of Hank fucking her, even more so by the enthusiastic way she had responded. Now I was stood up, literally, and James stood before Diana with his rampant cock sticking out at her. Without a moments hesitation she took it into her mouth, ignoring the fact it had just come out of my asshole.

When she judged the moment was right, she pushed James down on his back, mounted him and, holding his cock in position lowered herself smoothly onto it. She bounced up and down, enhancing his own thrusts until she started to climax again.

As she recovered, she leaned forward and kissed him. He increased the rate of his thrusts until I heard him cry out, "Fuck you, I'm coming in your cunt, girl."

"Yes, please, James. Fuck my cunt. Shoot your cum into me, I love it. Oh! Fuck me, fuck me," all in that Voice. It sounded so strange to hear Diana saying things like that with her accent. Suddenly I realised I hadn't felt that grating irritation I usually got from listening to her.

Hank was lying on me shoving his cock into me as well as he could. It made me come a couple of times but it took him an age to shoot his load of cum into me. After his climax, the pair of them left.

Diana came over to where I was lying exhausted by the evening's efforts.

"Thank you so much, Alison," she said, "For inviting me tonight. It's been a great time. I can't remember when I last enjoyed myself so much."

I didn't know what to say for a second or two. She carried on,

"I always liked you from the first time we met and I very much wanted you to like me too. But you didn't seem to care much for me. I'd just about given up trying to get on friendly terms with you, then you invite out like this,"

With that she leaned forward and kissed me gently, fully on the lips. The kiss lingered. I felt the tip of her tongue brush against my lower lip. I opened my arms and held her. She responded by flinging her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. I couldn't help myself. I was moved, enraptured, captivated by her embrace. Suddenly we were entwined, kissing madly. Then she said, "Alison, I think you've turned me into a black cock slut. And I love you for it. And I ought to tell you that I fell in love with you the first time I saw you"

She moved down between my legs and started to lick my cunt. I pulled her closer and buried my own head between her legs. We licked and sucked all the cum out of each other, then I moved round and stuck my tongue into her asshole, which was also dripping with cum. I felt her do the same for me. We tongued each other's assholes in the most feverish embrace I ever recall. It was absolutely fantastic. When we were exhausted, we cuddled up tightly and I whispered, "I love you, Diana." There, now I'd said it. I'd never said 'I love you' to anyone before. Now I'd said it to another girl!

As we drifted off to sleep together, Diana murmured, "We'll have to invite those guys around again soon."

Over the rest of our time at that college, Diana and I dated every black member of the football, basketball and athletics teams as well as most of the academic students. Diana guided me in the choice of clothes and I also started taking elocution lessons. We had one hell of a time and totally ignored those who regarded us as a couple of black cock sluts.

In fact, possibly due to the contentment we felt with our sex lives,

Diana and I both graduated with good degrees.

I was hoping we could stay together, but dared not suggest it to her; I suppose it was just a fear of rejection, So I was delighted when Diana invited me to go to New York with her. We booked into an expensive suite that neither of us could afford for long.

But in less than a week, Diana had fixed up an appointment with the CEO of an escort agency. The chief turned out to be a large black woman, no more than 38 or 39 years old. She was smartly dressed, about 5' 10" and big boned as well as being slightly over-weight.

She guided us to an anteroom and told us to strip off. She walked round us as we did so, feeling our tits and asses as if to make sure they were real!

Then she clapped her hands and two big black men, wearing only their boxers joined us. Diana and I were told to suck their cocks, then they fucked us, both in our cunts and up our assholes.

When the woman, Wanda, was satisfied, she told us to get cleaned up and dressed. When we were ready, she invited us back into her office and, with the first smile we had seen ion her, gave us tea and biscuits.

"You were very good," she told us, "No false acting, just some good energetic fucking. I liked the way you conduct yourselves and you'll be a great asset to us, if we can agree terms."

Wanda sent us on a series of jobs, escorting visiting diplomats and businessmen to shows, parties, formal dinners and dances. I would say between 70 and 80 per cent ended up with us getting fucked and earning big bonuses.

When the extras included staying all night, which they often did, we got an extra $1500 as against a mere $300 for attending a party up to midnight and getting a goodnight kiss.

Wanda also rented us out to a couple of pornographers. We soon got into the swing of that game. I was astonished at how many young stalwarts fell by the wayside when shooting started. I'd never envisaged muscular young men having trouble 'getting it up' like they do making films.

The trouble was the long pauses between bits of frantic activity. It was especially difficult for the guys who tended to 'go soft' waiting about for something to happen. We had to spend time getting their cocks nice and big for the actual shoot.

One day when Diana asked me, "How do you feel about being a full time whore?" I told her I loved it.

It was true, I loved wearing beautiful gowns, smart dresses and having my hair done twice a week. I loved wearing expensive jewellery and I wallowed in the luxury of attentive service from manicurists and beauticians. I liked being driven around in big limousines and showing the sights to foreign visitors. And I must confess I liked getting fucked by lots of different men and there was no way we could have made as much money straight out of college.

As for my family, I just told them I was in business in the city - which in a way was true!

Diana and I just loved each other and we loved our lives as prostitutes!

I reminded her, "If it hadn't been for your voice, Diana, we would never have made it!"