A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
One man's kink discovered, with painful consequences.
1.7k words
4.4
17.5k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semblance of normality shattered

Then I met Jenny at the next Year's Fresher's day fair and we hit it off straight away. We got married as soon as we finished our degrees. She went into a firm of chartered accountants and I managed to find a job in a call centre. The pay wasn't great but I told myself it was temporary and my Medieval history degree would get me something better eventually. I never did find anything better though I did get promoted to team leader after a few years. Jenny did great at her job, getting promoted every couple of years and started talking about becoming a partner in the firm one day. Then I lost my job.

It wasn't easy selling mobile phone contracts, it was a very competitive world and I'm really not a very pushy guy. Still, it came as a shock. Initially Jenny was sympathetic and reassured me I'd find something better but as the months went by I could tell she was losing patience. She started to make little comments about "real men's jobs" when I was going through the job websites.

Still, I had my five-a-side soccer team buddies to meet on a Thursday evening, though Jenny now went to the gym without me as I couldn't afford the subs. We started to have sex less often. I was at home all day alone while she worked and I discovered a website selling great butt plugs. After six months, I had some very big plugs and was wanking twice a day. Then it happened.

I had washed a couple of my plugs and left them by the kitchen sink to dry before going to the supermarket to get some stuff for dinner. When I came back in through the door, I saw Jenny's keys on the hook in the hall and her shoes by the mat where she had kicked them off. I went quickly to the kitchen hoping she hadn't been in there yet so I could hide my plugs but my heart leapt when I found her sitting at the kitchen table with one of my plugs in her hand.

"Hello love, you're home early. Something up?" I said, hoping to keep the mood jolly.

She looked up at me with a steely look in her eye and said "what's this?"

"It' umm, it's, it's..." I stammered.

"Well, What is it?" She was raising her voice now.

"I think you probably know what it is."

"Tell me anyway" she said it with a half smile and I thought maybe she was softening.

"It's a butt plug" I ventured.

"What's it for?" She asked. She really wanted to make me squirm.

"Umm, it's for umm, filling my butt."

"Show me" she said.

"What? No. Why?" I protested.

"Because, either you've been having sex with someone else, or you've been spending your days wanking while I work to keep you. Either way, you're in trouble. So, show me."

"I'm not going to show you." I said, standing firm and hoping.

"Yes you are, or I'm going to take this to show your mother and tell her that you like to sit at home wanking with a plug in your butt while I work. AND, I'll tell all your football buddies too". I could feel my blood draining away.

"You wouldn't".

"Try me." She said.

I put my shopping bag down and knelt in front of her, looking up at her gorgeous blue eyes. "Please don't do this. I don't have sex with anyone else. I never would. I only play on my own. I've wanted to tell you, to share it with you but you don't seem to be interested."

"So, here's your chance to share. Show me what you use this for and maybe I'll let you off. Now, take off your clothes and show me what you use this for."

Hoping that maybe this would be a breakthrough in our relationship, that we'd get closer and have a more adventurous sex life, I decided to go with the flow. I went to the bedroom and stripped off, picking up a bottle of lube from the bedside table and returned to the kitchen. Jenny was now fiddling with her mobile phone. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to video this." She replied.

"What? No way!" I protested.

"Yes way!" She replied with a smile "or, you can pack your things and get out of here and I will tell your mother and all your friends the reason why. Get it?"

I had no choice. So I took a deep breath, took the butt plug from her hand squirted some lube on it, put some more lube on the fingers of my left hand and started to work my arse hole open. It only took a minute to get the four inch diameter plug firmly seated. I saw the look of shock on Jenny's face as it went in, she obviously hadn't thought it possible. Then, I sat opposite Jenny, a few feet away on a barstool and started to wank.

"Tell me out loud what you're doing." Said Jenny. "I want your confession on video".

"I'm wanking with a four inch wide butt plug in my arse," I said. I had already come once that day but still my little load shot about six inches in the air when I came. I was so turned on by being so controlled.

Jenny put her phone down and said "right, now it's my turn. Get over here and eat my pussy. Don't stop 'til I tell you to." I was only too happy to oblige. She hitched up her pencil skirt, revealing she had already taken off her panties. I could tell by the pussy juice running down onto the chair that she was very turned on. She came at least twice in the next ten minutes then said she was going to bed. I heard the bedroom door close behind her and guessed that I was not invited. I could hear through the door for the next hour or so that she was talking on the phone. At times she was laughing really loudly. I hoped she wasn't telling anyone my secret. That night, I slept on the sofa.

Next morning I made sure I was up early and took her a cup of tea in bed and made her favourite omelette for breakfast. I wanted to show I would work hard at pleasing her.

"You were on the phone for a long time last night, who were you talking to?" I asked as she sipped her tea at the breakfast table.

"Oh various people. Laura, Patrick, Fiona."

"You didn't tell them anything did you?"

"Of course I did. I had to tell someone I just found out my husband is gay."

"Who did you tell I'm gay?"

"Everyone."

"What? Your sister? Your boss? But you promised."

"No I didn't. I only said I wouldn't tell your mother and your friends, at the moment."

"What do you mean at the moment?"

My blood ran cold at what came next. She told me to kneel down at her feet and listen carefully. "I have decided to let you stay and to keep your little secret from your mother and friends, on one condition. From now on you will do EXACTLY as I say, no matter what. You will accept whatever punishment I give you and you will be grateful. You will stop masturbating except when I give you permission. I will do EXACTLY as I please and you will never complain. Take it or leave it. Remember I have the video now. Would you like me to post that on YouTube?"

I could feel tears filling my eyes, "but that's not fair." I whimpered.

"Not fair? Is it fair that I work fifty hours a week to pay all the bills while you swan around wanking yourself silly? I've always wondered if the rumours about you were true. Now I think I know. You're not really a man at all are you?" By now the tears were streaming down my face. "I think I'm going to enjoy helping you to become what you were always meant to be. A little faggott."

"I'm not a faggott. What rumours?" I whined.

"A lot of the girls at Uni asked me why I was going out with a gay boy. One of the third years told me you used to be a bum chum to the football team. It was true wasn't it?" she replied.

"It was only one guy and I was confused, I was a virgin, I was scared of girls and all that, you know my Mum." I was pleading for my manhood now.

"Confused? I'll say, look at you now, I'll bet you've got a hard-on right now. You like being humiliated don't you. Stand up, show me". She was right. I still had my pyjamas on and there was no disguising the lump in the front of my trousers. She pulled down my pyjama trousers and laughed triumphantly as my cock stood to attention. She raised her right hand and slapped my cock as hard as she could. I squealed as it really stung but still my cock stood out firm as ever. "Pathetic." She said, then "bend over" Again I did as I was told and she took two steps over to the sink, picked up the small cheese board and started spanking my arse with it. I squealed again and straightened up.

"Oh no you don't. You'll bend over and take it like a man and every time you make a sound, you'll get another. I think ten will do for today." I bent forward over the kitchen table and she started counting out loud every time she brought the board down on my buttocks. By the time she got to ten I was in so much pain I couldn't stop crying. She dropped the cheeseboard on the floor, told me she was going to work and that I'd better have the place clean and dinner ready when she got back. AND no wanking. I worked hard that day.