A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife takes complete control of wimp husband.
1.3k words
4.19
18.3k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paying the price

My arse was still stinging from the beating my wife Jenny had given me at breakfast time as I pushed the vacuum cleaner around the apartment, scrubbed toilets, hung washing up to dry, dusted surfaces and pictures hanging on walls. I wanted to make sure that Jenny saw a difference when she came home, so she would understand I intended to make up for my transgression. I still hoped she would forgive me, it would all blow over and maybe she would actually be stimulated to show more interest in sex.

I fantasised as I went around like a housemaid what other punishments she might cook up for me. The flogging with the cheeseboard really hurt but left me feeling horny as hell. "What is wrong with me" I wondered as I realised the more extreme the fantasy the more turned on I got. I just had to wank. Jenny had told me in no uncertain terms not to but I just had to. Anyway, she wouldn't know would she?

Just as I was about to come, the text alert on my mobile went off. I grabbed it and opened the message from Jenny. "one extra for dinner tonight. make sure it's good." One extra? Who could she mean? My erection subsided instantly as I wondered if she was bringing my mother to confront me despite her promise. I pulled out my butt plug and put it back in it's pouch, washed up and popped out to the supermarket to get food. I picked up a bottle of cheap Champagne, thinking this might mollify my wife.

I had everything ready as instructed at seven o'clock, Jenny's usual time for getting home. I sat, waiting as the minutes ticked by. Finally, at nearly eight, I heard Jen's voice talking loudly in the stairwell. There was laughter and another familiar female voice. As they came through the door, I held out my hand to take Jen's coat. "Hello love" I said as I leaned forward to kiss the love of my life. Jenny didn't reply and pulled away from my kiss.

"Hello Simon" said the other female voice. It was Laura, Jen's older sister.

Although Laura was almost forty and had two kids, she was still pretty fit. She had dark hair and blue eyes like Jenny but a much fuller figure. I would guess at least D-cup tits and thirty eight inch hips but still narrow waisted. She looked at me with a slight sneer that told me Jen had told her everything. My heart sank. What kind of evening was this going to be. Laura was much brassier than Jenny. I would guess she'd had a lot of boyfriends, unlike Jen who'd never been with anyone but me. She never held back from voicing her opinions about anything.

We sat and ate dinner together, chatting about Jenny's work, holiday plans and such like. Then, as usual, I got up and washed up the dishes. As I did I heard loud peals of laughter and turned around to see Jenny holding her mobile phone so both of them could see. I knew instantly what they were watching. "What are you doing Jen?"

"I'm just sharing the evidence with Laura," She said.

"What do you mean, evidence?" I asked.

Then Laura took over. "Jen's promised me a show tonight Simon. Are you ready? Or have you already wanked off today?" They both laughed out loud.

"What do you mean, a show?" I asked.

"Oh come on Simon, you know. I've seen the video, now I want the live show." replied Laura. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. Unfortunately, my cock was bursting to get out of my jeans. I was so humiliated and yet so aroused. I couldn't fight it.

"Come on Simon" cut in my wife, "Just give us the same show you gave me last night."

"But, why?" I stuttered.

"Because I SAY SO WIMP" She was so strong, my mouth gaped as I took in this change in my usually so demure wife.

There was a slightly tense silence lasting a few seconds. This was the moment I truly lost my manhood and became that wimp. I hung up the dishcloth, went to our bedroom, stripped naked, got out my butt plug and a bottle of lube and returned to the kitchen. As I entered, both women burst out with loud cheers like girls at a hen party seeing the male strippers arrive. They even high-fived across the table. I lubed up my arse and the plug, stretched myself open with my right hand then wriggled the butt plug in. Laura called out "bloody hell" as it went in, then they both laughed again.

"He's not exactly well-hung is he Jen?" Said Laura."

"Really?" replied my wife "Isn't that normal?"

"Well, it might be normal, just, but it ain't big is it? I mean, my John's twice that size."

"Really?" blurted my wife with a shocked expression.

"At least" came the reply.

"Does it really matter?" Asked Jenny.

"Are you kidding me? Of course it bloody matters. You don't mean to tell me you've never had anything bigger than that?" Declared Laura. Jenny blushed, she had in fact been a virgin when we met and had never been with anyone else since.

The girls turned their attention back to me, sitting on my barstool waiting. My cock had gone a bit limp since their conversation. "Come on, get on with it Simon" said Jenny.

"I can't" I replied "I'm not turned on".

"What? because there are no big boys here right? That's what gets you off isn't it? Big boys who bully you?" Then my wife shocked me by turning to her sister and asking "What's John doing tonight?"

Once again my cock gave me away instantly as I stiffened again at the thought of my well-hung brother-in-law joining the party.

"Looks like you found his sweet-spot," said Laura to Jenny, then they both started laughing again as I seized the moment and started to masturbate. It didn't take long before I was ready to come and I looked up at Jenny imploringly. Coming in front of my sister-in-law like this was so humiliating. Suddenly she called out

"Stop! I've got a better idea. Come here and bend over."

I did as I was told and once again the cheese board was put to good use. My arse was reddening rapidly after a few strokes and my cock was aching to come when I heard Laura's voice again "Can I have a go?" Jenny handed over the makeshift paddle and the beating started again with both girls counting out loud until Laura had given me six more strokes. Then Jenny told me to get back on my stool and finish myself off. As I started again slowly working back up to climax, I saw Laura unfasten her jeans and slide her hand into her crotch. She was clearly masturbating. Jenny looked shocked at her sister's brazenness. Jerking off while two women sat watching, their eyes boring into me was so intense, I came so hard my spunk flew across the kitchen towards Jenny's feet. Then Laura let out a moan and rolled her eyes as she let go.

Jenny turned from watching her sister back to me and said "you've made a mess now you pathetic wimp. Get down here and lick it up." My mouth gaped, I couldn't believe how mean she was being. "Come on, you've tasted spunk before haven't you?" I nodded and blushed. She seemed to have worked me out pretty well. "Come on then". So, like her obedient puppy, I knelt in front of her and licked up the long stream of my cum which was now cold and congealed. I had tasted cum before, lots of it, including my own but knowing that my wife knew that suddenly left me feeling very exposed. Then she actually patted me on the head and said "good boy. Now go get Laura and me a drink." There was no point arguing. Anyway, it felt somehow thrilling to be a pet.