A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 05

Story Info
Dressing for the occasion.
1.9k words
4.14
11.9k
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressing for the occasion.

For the first time in my life I'd had sexual contact with another woman, my sister-in-law. To make it even more strange, my wife Jenny had been watching, had instructed me to please her sister, had used me like a toy. I had sat listening while the two of them discussed and planned for my wife to have sex with my brother-in-law. I had been forced to order and pay for who knows what from a sex-toy website. I had been reduced to the status of pet.

My feelings were in turmoil. I was so turned on by being controlled and in a sense being the centre of so much sexual attention and yet I was being degraded, reduced to less than a man, an object of derision. Why was I still so turned on?

After Laura left our apartment, my wife actually spoke to me nicely, using my real name, Simon. She explained to me that she realised now that she had been sexually frustrated and thanked me for forcing her to open her mind up to other possibilities. She went on to tell me that she had never enjoyed sex with me very much and had blamed herself but now she thought it was probably because I wasn't good enough for her, that my penis was too small. I wasn't manly enough. She praised me for being good at oral sex and told me she was proud of me for making Laura feel so good.

Then, she reminded me of the video she had taken yesterday and told me that she had also videoed me going down on her sister. If I didn't want my mother to see those videos, I must be her obedient puppy, doing exactly as she ordered. I should have been able to stand up to her, to say "what the hell" if my mother knew but I was still terrified of my mother, I can't explain why. She then told me that part of the deal was that I could forget about going out to work, I could stay at home forever and serve her. She earned enough to keep us both anyway.

So, given the trouble I would have to go through to escape and given how sexy it was to be so controlled, I agreed with the "new marriage contract" she proposed. She said she would write it out properly and we would both sign it tomorrow. Then she told me she was going to bed, that she would be trying out some of the toys I had bought her and that I should sleep on the couch. She reminded me I was henceforth forbidden to play with myself unless she instructed me to. This was the hardest part. How was I supposed to not wank when I knew she was laying in bed pleasuring herself with the rabbit vibrator I gave her?

That night I tossed and turned but I didn't masturbate. In fact I didn't masturbate for the next three days though I constantly wanted to. It is strange how being forbidden to do something makes you think about it the whole time. My pants were now constantly wet as my cock was leaking pre-cum the whole day long. I just could not stop thinking about sex.

Friday came and Jen went off to work as usual. I sat down at the table with my laptop, browsing through the news when there was a ring on the entry phone buzzer. I dashed to pick up the receiver and as I expected it was a delivery boy. I went down to the main door of our apartment block and was stunned at the size of the box he handed over. "Shit!" I thought "how much is this costing me?"

I carried the box back to the apartment. I was desperate to open it and see what my wife had in store for me but she had made it clear that was forbidden. I had signed our new marriage contract which transferred all my belongings to Jenny. I had given her the passwords to my online banking and credit card accounts and she had changed the passwords so I could no longer access them. I was helpless. I had not even a penny in loose change so I couldn't even hop on a bus if I wanted to escape. There was worse to come when Jenny got home.

"Hello love. Good day?" I asked as I took her coat.

"Not bad. Glad it's the weekend. Has my parcel arrived yet?" was the response. Again she avoided my attempt at kissing her.

"Umm, yes, it's in the kitchen. It's quite large. What on Earth have you ordered." I asked

Without answering Jenny kicked off her shoes and walked to the kitchen. She stood at the table and said "Oh, goodie. Now the fun really starts. Make me a cup of coffee puppy. Then take all those silly clothes off." I wasn't going to resist. My beautiful wife was about to open a big box of sex toys and she wanted me naked. No masturbating for three days, I was up for anything.

When I returned to the kitchen, I poured her coffee and handed it to her. "Right" she said "Let's get the party started. Put your hands behind your back." I must have looked quite silly standing up straight with my hands behind my back, my cock already standing proudly to attention. She had already opened the box and found the first item she needed. She stepped behind me and I felt the cold steel of handcuffs hearing the crunch as they closed on first one wrist then the other. "Good puppy." she said without looking at me.

She took a few sips of her coffee then produced a shiny steel cock-cage from inside the box. She stood studying the little sheet of instructions for a minute then looked at my cock and declared. "I don't know if this is too big for you. Maybe I should have bought a smaller one."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's your chastity device. It's to stop you from wanking. I don't trust you."

"but..." I started to speak but she cut me off.

"Have you forgotten the contract? I own you now and you will do EXACTLY as I say. Now, stand still, do not move and from now on, you do not speak unless I ask you something or tell you to. IS THAT CLEAR?"

It was beginning to sink in that this was going further than I had planned. It took Jenny a few minutes to work out how to assemble and disassemble the cock-cage. Then she started fitting it to my cock and balls. "This won't do." she said at last "It won't work if you've got a hard-on. How do I get rid of your erection?" she asked.

"Umm, usually by wanking. It goes down after I come."

"That's not an option any more I'm afraid. How else?" she said sternly.

"Umm, I don't know. It just does when I'm not turned on."

"Hmm." said Jenny to herself as she sat back down at the table. "Well we'll just have to wait." My erection eventually started to subside but every time she started trying to fit the device I got hard again. "This is useless." she said in frustration.

Then she sat back down at the table and started to type on my laptop "how to get rid of erection" she typed into the search box. "Hmm, cold shower?" She mused. Then she laughed out loud "that ought to work!" she declared.

By now I was softening again but I knew as soon as she turned her attention to me it would be a problem. Then she stood up, stepped over to me and reached for my groin. Instead of holding my cock though, she went for my nuts. She wrapped her hand around my scrotum and squeezed really hard. The pain was intense and I instantly doubled up. "Stand up straight wimp" she yelled.

"I can't." I replied.

"DO AS I SAY OR ELSE."

So, I stood up again and sure enough my cock had gone limp. This time she was able to get the back ring around my scrotum and slide the cage over my cock but then I started to swell again. She gave my scrotum another mighty squeeze and I started to double up again but she wouldn't let go. "Stop, please." I cried.

"Aw, does it hurt little puppy? Stand up straight and we'll get this over with." So I straightened up and in a minute she had finished the job. She laughed as she snapped the lock shut and hung the key on it's little chain around her neck. "That's better. No more wanking for little puppy. No more sex."

"What? That wasn't part of the deal." I protested.

"Did I give you permission to speak? The deal is whatever I say it is. You signed to say I can do whatever I want with you." She was right but I hadn't thought she would take away my orgasm. I thought she was going to force me to wank.

Then she turned back to the box. "Right, let's see what else we've got." The next thing I knew she was holding aloft a gorgeous bra and panties set. Black with white lace trimming. Then she held up a second set identical to the first except obviously larger.

"Why did you buy two sizes?" I asked innocently.

"Why? So we'd match, obviously" she smiled at me. It took a second to sink in.

"You mean, that's for me?"

She laughed at my obvious discomfort, walked over to me and unlocked the handcuff from my left wrist. "Let's get you dressed properly." She said, handing me the twin set on a hanger. I was nonplussed. So, she took the bra and put it around my chest, fastening it behind my back and adjusting the straps until she was satisfied that it was straight. She giggled to herself as she handed me the frilly panties to put on. I did as expected.

There was a slight bulge in the front of my panties from the cock-cage but with my long hair, I had to admit I looked quite girlish. Next, she handed me a pack containing sheer black 40 denier hold-up stockings. "You're kidding me." I ventured. The withering look told me she was serious. Again I complied. Where on Earth was this leading?

She made me stand in front of the full length mirror in our hallway and added the final touch, fastening a leather collar around my neck. This had a pair of rings which she fastened with a small padlock meaning I couldn't remove it. Then she attached a long metal chain to a loop at the back of the collar and tugged on the chain, leading me back to our lounge saying "come on puppy, be a good boy." When she reached the sofa she sat down and said "kneel puppy, kiss mistress' feet." Without thinking, I did as she demanded. My submission was now absolute.

"You look nice." She said, smiling at me. "I think our guests will be pleased."

"Guests?" I blurted, panicking at the thought of being seen like this.

"Yes puppy. Auntie Laura and uncle John are coming round for the evening. Won't that be nice?" I could feel my cock expanding inside it's metal prison.