A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 08

Story Info
Puppy gets a visit from the vet.
3.4k words
4.13
13.9k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being reduced

Saturday mornings used to be for lying in bed with my beautiful wife, sometimes making love, having breakfast in bed, maybe going shopping together. That was before my wife found out about my obsessive masturbation and my fetish for oversized butt plugs. Now, since Jenny discovered the pleasure of my brother-in-law's huge black cock, my Saturday mornings are spent taking breakfast in bed to my wife, her sister Laura and Laura's husband John. Laura and John now come over every Friday night and I watch as Jenny and Laura take it in turns to ride John's fabulous cock. Sometimes I am allowed to play with his beautiful dick for a while before he fucks my wife. Always I am required to clean up my wife and sister-in-law with my tongue after they have been used. John lost interest in fucking my arse so I am denied that pleasure.

My name is Simon by the way, though nobody ever uses that name any more. I am now known only as Puppy. I wear a collar with a name tag on, I eat from a bowl on the floor with my name on. I wear a chastity device which is locked continuously. My wife Jenny gave the key to its lock to John to signify that he is my master now and I must do anything he says without hesitation. Jenny promised me that my cock cage would be removed from time to time if I had earned the privilege of a wank. It's been eight weeks so far and I still haven't earned it.

All my old clothes have been thrown out, given to the Salvation Army for recycling. Now I stay at home all the time dressed in stockings and suspenders and a bra. I am required to keep my entire body shaved and Jenny has started me on a course of laser hair removal to make it permanent. My wife takes me to visit the therapist once every couple of weeks. She is a kindly woman in her fifties who always asks me if I am sure I want the treatment but as Jenny is always there watching, I can only say yes. So, I strip in front of her, lie on the couch and she goes to work with her laser machine. When she treats my pubic area and butt crack, she always plays a little with my caged cock and balls. The electro-gel she uses is just like my anal lube and as my arse gets covered in it, she always slips in a finger and winks at me. That's almost the only physical pleasure I get now.

Strangely, this week, I've noticed when showering that I seem to be growing little breasts a bit like a pubescent girl and my nipples seem more prominent. I guess it's just because I'm wearing a bra all the time, it seems to be changing the form of my chest.

My erections don't seem to come as often now. When I first wore the chastity device I used to wake up at night with a pain in my groin as the normal nocturnal erections were straining against the metal cage. That doesn't seem to happen so much now.

So, this seemed like a new normal Saturday morning as I knelt by Jenny's side of the bed listening to the conversation.

"Are you going to come to the club with us next weekend Jen?" asked Laura.

"I don't know, maybe."

"Oh come on, you'll love it. There's lots of really good men there." said Laura.

"Yeah but I don't know, it's a big risk isn't it?" asked my wife.

"Risk of what?"

"Infection, getting hurt..."

"NO, everybody's clean, you have to be to get in and it's all fully consensual, everybody uses condoms unless you give permission not to, there are stewards there the whole time. Pain is only allowed in the punishment room and strictly with consent." offered Laura.

"Punishment room?"

"There's lots of submissives and plenty of Dom's take their slaves to show them off. There are nice spanking stools and all sorts of stuff, crosses and what-not. They'd love to see your puppy flogged I'll bet."

"Well, maybe I'll come soon but I'm not ready to show him off in public yet. I haven't finished...changing him?" She hesitated as she looked for the right word. My ears pricked up at this last bit. What more did she want to change. Surely I was now her completely sissified puppy slave?

"You could just bring him along and lock him in a cage for the evening, so he can watch all the fun. That's what some doms do." Joined John.

"Do they? Oh, ok, maybe this week I'll try it then." said Jenny turning to look at me. "He's getting a visit from the doctor on Monday night, so he might be more ready. Or should I say vet?" They all laughed in unison again then John started pretending to bark and pant like an excited puppy. They all laughed some more.

Again I felt a shock of anxiety at the word "doctor". What doctor? I hadn't seen my doctor in years, the last time was after our honeymoon when I had a dose of thrush on my cock. I tried to ask out loud what was going on but before I'd spoken a word, John pulled on my chain and told me to go make another pot of coffee. I could still hear them talking from the kitchen but couldn't make out every word. I heard something about "the pill" and assumed Jenny must have started taking contraceptives so she could have sex with John without getting pregnant. Little did I know.

Eventually John and Laura got up and they all said their goodbyes. Laura tried to make Jenny promise to come to the Fetish club the following Friday evening and Jenny repeated that she probably would but wanted to make sure that her puppy was"ready". What on Earth was she planning? I wondered.

The rest of the weekend was just part of my "new normal". I was now Jenny's companion. We still had a sexual connection in the sense that she continually reminded me of my frustrated, locked condition by making me wear no panties so my cage was always on display. Then she would sometimes tease me by handling my cock and balls gently caressing my foreskin with a fingernail. Once she even licked my cock shaft through the gaps in the bars of my cage. This was driving me nuts but I knew that if I even asked her to remove the chastity device, she would add another week on to my period of confinement. I was desperate to get it off to masturbate even just to feel a proper erection again would be fantastic.

On Sunday, Jenny surprised me by producing a butt-plug from the toy box and telling me to insert it. I got so excited because I thought maybe the moment of release had come but no. Instead she made me sit at the foot of our bed and watch as she stripped off and sat in front of me with her legs spread wide and pleasured herself with a rabbit vibe. She came twice as I produced another teaspoon of pre-cum. Then she made me wash the butt-plug and put it away before going back to bed to read her book.

Monday came at last and Jenny went off to work. before she left, she actually kissed me on the mouth, though only with pursed lips. Then she reminded me that she would be home early to be there for my consultation with "the doctor".

I tried to forget about sex and just carry on with household chores but it's not easy when you're dressed like a slut and can see your cock dribbling the whole time. I would have settled for a good arse pounding from John. At least that might relieve the pressure built up in my prostate. I knew better than to defy Jenny though.

Jenny arrived home a few minutes before five looking a little flushed and flustered. I thought her lipstick looked a little smudged at the corners. As soon as I her saw her in the hallway she snapped at me "Get in the bedroom." I did as I was told and she came in right behind me "get on the bed, on your back" she ordered. Again I complied and waited as she kicked off her shoes, pulled her pullover over her head and slipped her skirt down her slender, shapely legs. She was wearing hold-up stockings identical to mine and as soon as I saw her pretty white panties, I could see a huge dark, damp patch in her crotch. She climbed on the bed and immediately straddled my head. "I brought you home a present, from Patrick." she said as she pulled the crotch of her panties to one side.

Her panties were absolutely soaked through and it was obviously semen. "Clean me up" she barked, then lowered herself onto my face, grinding her sopping wet cunt into my face. I licked, lapped and sucked at her gorgeous pussy. I loved the intimacy of these clean-up sessions. I felt she really needed me sexually at these moments. The fact I was eating her bosses spunk had registered with me but I was now beyond caring who she fucked.

"Now, thank me for fucking Patrick, so I could get off early to see the doctor with you." she ordered.

So, I dutifully answered "thank you."

"For what? Say it."

"Thank you for fucking Patrick so you could come and see the doctor with me."

"That's better. Now, get me a drink. I need to shower before the doctor comes."

Twenty minutes later, Jenny was towelling her hair in front of the hallway mirror, still in just a pretty and quite sheer silk robe as the buzzer rang. "Get that puppy" shouted my wife.

I picked up the receiver and asked "hello, who's there?"

"Doctor Femina." came the reply. "I have an appointment with miss Jenny."

"Come on up to the third floor." I said as I pressed the button to release the door catch.

Moments later, I opened the apartment door and stepped behind it, trying to disappear. "Come in doctor." I invited.

Jenny appeared as if by magic, introduced herself and shook the doctor's hand. The doctor was a tall woman, probably in her fifties. She had very long legs and I thought, big feet for a woman. She offered me her hand to shake. It was so long since anybody offered me such politeness I didn't know how to respond. Then I held out my rather limp hand and felt her big warm hand close around mine. It felt strangely comforting.

"Hello." I said "I'm..." I looked at Jenny. Was I allowed to say Simon any more? "...Puppy." I finished.

The doctor turned to Jenny "So, this is the patient? He seems a very suitable case."

"Yes. I hoped you'd think so. Do come in and take a seat, would you like something to drink?"

"Just water dear thank you. When I'm working."

"Of course." said Jenny "Puppy, get the doctor a glass of water.

As I went to the kitchen I saw the two of the sit down at opposite ends of the sofa. Doctor Femina carried a large black briefcase which she placed carefully by her side. As I returned with the water they were already deep into the consultation. The doctor was asking questions.

"How is he getting on with the pills dear? have you noticed any changes?"

"Maybe a little. He seems a bit more placid and I think his breasts have grown a little" she answered.

"Let's have a look then shall we?" Doctor Femina motioned to me to remove my bra, then to kneel. She gently touched my chest with the flat of her hand and then squeezed the little breast buds between her fingers. "Hmm, I see what you mean, not very much growth yet. Disappointing. What about the penis?"

"I don't know." answered Jenny. I haven't taken the cage off in...maybe two months."

"Well, that in itself will help with the shrinkage dear. You see, without a full erection, the penile tissue starts to atrophy. That's why men have erections at night. Can we take the cage off for a moment?"

My heart was pounding, this was what I desperately needed. "God I hope this is a new sex game and I get to wank off." I thought. No such luck.

"Yes, I have a spare key hidden, I'll get it." Said Jenny and left the room. When she was out, the doctor told me to turn round and bend over. Then she pulled my butt cheeks apart and studied my anus. I heard the rustle of a plastic glove and felt the cold lube as she inserted two fingers, firmly but gently. She then pulled my anus open with a stirring motion, round and round. She pushed her fingers in further and probed along the wall of my rectum, feeling for my prostate. When she hit the spot, my knees went weak and I almost fell over.

"Steady now." said the doctor. Then, to Jenny as she returned to the room holding a tiny key. "Have you milked him dear?"

"Uggh, no. That's disgusting. He's come a couple of times when he's...umm..."

"Fucked in the rear?" offered the doctor.

"Exactly." replied Jenny.

"You really should milk him dear, otherwise it increases the risk of prostate disease you see, then he'll be less useful."

"Oh, ok. How should I, one, do that?"

"Well the simplest way is by digital manipulation as I am doing now." As the doctor spoke a stream of semen was beginning to slowly run from the tip of my cage. The feeling was exquisite, like a very slow orgasm but without any satisfaction.

"I'm not doing that." said my wife. "That's disgusting. I'm not touching it."

"Well, then you should see that he gets it done professionally, or at least that he gets a good seeing to from a well endowed man or a dildo, at least once a week." opined the doctor.

"Ah well, that might be possible. We have plans."

"Good. Now let's have a look at this penis shall we?"

Jenny handed over the key and doctor Femnina carefully removed my chastity device. I looked down on my cock expecting it to spring to attention. Instead, it sat, limp, like a little boy's cock at 45 degrees resting on my scrotum which seemed tiny. The doctor gently massaged my penis, pulling the foreskin fully back and scowling at the built-up white crud around the rim of my glans. She took a wet-wipe from her bag and cleaned my little tool, then continued massaging, squeezing blood into it. Eventually I became erect but I was astonished at how much my cock had shrunk. I used to be about five inches long fully erect and dead straight. Now I seemed to curve slightly to the left and was no more than four inches at best. The doctor produced a perspex ruler.

"four and quarter inches." said the doctor "what was it before?"

"About five. On a good day.' replied Jenny.

"Well, it is undoubtedly shrinking dear. Shall we just continue with the pills?"

"Can't we do more?" asked Jenny.

"Yes of course. There are alternatives dear. There are always alternatives. Does he consent dear?"

"Of course. He'll do whatever I want to please me. Won't you puppy?"

"Yes, of course." I replied.

"Can't we take it off." asked Jenny. I looked at her, horrified.

"Well yes we can, of course but maybe there are better ways, with a better cosmetic result. If we take it off he just looks neutered. If you want him to look more...reduced, it's better to shrink it. It's a question of what effect you want to have."

"Hmm" said Jenny "maybe neutering is too drastic. I want him to feel something, otherwise there's no fun in denying him but can't we do it...quicker?"

"Well, we could inject it with a sclerosing agent but the problem with that is it's difficult to predict the ultimate shape of the thing."

"How small?" asked Jenny

"An inch." replied the doctor.

"One inch? Really? That would be perfect. Can you do it now, tonight?"

"Yes dear, for a fee of course." replied the doctor who was still massaging my cock slowly. I was just building up to a climax when doctor Femina stopped, let go of my penis and stood up to get her black bag. I gripped my cock with my right hand and was about to finish myself off when Jenny saw me.

"Stop that immediately." she shouted. I did as I was told but my cock had already started twitching. Two little blobs of semen fell on the rug. My orgasm was perfectly ruined. "You BAD puppy." shouted my wife. Then she looked at the doctor and asked "can we do this now, before this gets any worse? How much?"

"One fifty dear."

"Pounds? A hundred and Fifty Pounds?" exclaimed Jenny. "Jesus, you're going to have to work to pay me back puppy."

Jenny attached the leash to my collar and led me to our bed. With a little help from the doctor, my wrists and ankles were firmly tied to the four corners of the bedstead. The doctor explained that I had to be restrained because the procedure would be painful and that anaesthetic couldn't really be used on a house call. The doctor asked if we had a ball-gag. As we didn't, she instructed Jenny to stuff my mouth with her panties and tie something round my head to keep them in my mouth. So I wouldn't scream too loud.

Then the doctor kicked off her large court shoes and climbed on top of me, sitting on my chest, facing my feet. As she did so, I could feel the distinctive bulge of a hard penis on my chest. She was wearing some very thick elastic knickers but there was no doubting that she was a man.

"I'm just going to pop a catheter in dear" said the doctor to me over my shoulder. Then I felt the cold shock of jelly going into my urethra and the firm tip of a silicone catheter being inserted. As it rounded the corner and rubbed up against my prostate I thought to myself "That's something else I have to try. That feels fantastic."

The next thing I knew, she was squeezing the blood out of my cock with some kind of roller device then she tied a ligature really tight around the base of my shaft. Next, I felt a sharp stab of pain deep into my cock and then it started to burn. The pain grew and grew as I felt three further stabs, each one in a different part of my shaft. Then the doctor asked Jenny to pass the strapping and she wound an elastic bandage tightly around my cock. The pain was getting quite intense and I started to thrash about and tried to scream through my gag but there was nothing I could do. Then I felt another sharp prick in my left hip and started to feel a bit faint.

"He'll sleep now for a few hours dear." said the doctor to Jenny. "We'll give that about thirty minutes then release the ligature. Keep the catheter in and the wadding on for three days. He'll be very sore for a few days but then he should be fine. I've given him a shot of oestrogen to speed the breast development along. Here's another three shots, give him one each week, keep it cool. You have my card with my number in case of any trouble."

"Thank you doctor." said Jenny as she escorted her out.

A few hours later I slowly came round and realised I was no longer gagged. I was still firmly tied down though. I could feel a burning in my penis and could feel the weight of the catheter pulling on my bladder neck. Jenny came back into the room and untied me, sat me up, offered me a glass of water, stroked my hair and said "good puppy. I'm very pleased with you. Now, I need to get some sleep, so go and sleep on the sofa."