A Voyeur & A Virgin

Story Info
Mother and son discover each other accidentally.
1.3k words
174.8k
97
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsn90
rsn90
39 Followers

Sarah was a single mother of one, an 18-year-old son named James. At only 36 herself, most people who did not know her assumed she and James were brother and sister. Pregnant at 18, Sarah's world was forever changed when she got pregnant accidentally and her boyfriend, who was not the love of her life as she then thought, walked out on her leaving her to raise the child alone.

It was a sunny afternoon in the small town in which Sarah lived; the same town where she was born and raised. She had been out running errands and had just returned home. James was upstairs in his bedroom. James had headphones in and didn't hear his mother as she came inside. Sarah called out to tell James she was home but, receiving no response, assumed he had gone out.

Sarah worried about James. He only had few close friends and as far as Sarah knew he had never had a girlfriend. She was almost sure he was still a virgin.

"Pity," she thought to herself, "he isn't a bad looking boy. I'm sure he could make a young woman... Very happy."

Sarah proceeded upstairs to her bedroom. James' bedroom door was closed. Not unusual. He was a private person and Sarah respected that. Sarah, thinking she was home alone, decided that a little relaxation was in order. She began to undress. Her long red hair fell down to her shoulders as she released it. She removed her shirt. Her creamy white breasts gently sagged as she released her bra clasps. Her nipples were pink and average size she thought. She was wearing a black skirt which she undid and promptly dropped to the floor. She wore a thong underneath, a sexy secret to only herself. She slipped out of her thong and felt her bare mound above her vagina. It felt so soft she was dying to explore further.

"Save it for the bathtub," she thought and headed out of her room to the bathroom down the hall.

Thinking she was alone she felt no need to cover herself and walked completely naked through her house. On her way to the bathroom she passed her son's room. She heard what sounded like soft moaning.

"James?" she said, "Hello?"

No reply. James still had headphones on and couldn't hear her calls.

Sarah reached for the door and gently opened it. What she saw next made her stop dead in her tracks. Her son was vigorously masturbating. From her angle, James was facing away from her enough that he didn't notice her but turned enough that she could see his erection in his hand. It was longer than she expected; about seven inches by her estimate, and thick. It glistened as James massaged it, fully engrossed in the video he watched of a woman getting pounded from behind by her extremely well-endowed male partner.

Sarah backed out of her son's room slowly. She closed the door. James never noticed her. Sarah had no idea what to say or how to react. Her body, however, knew exactly. She felt a warm wetness between her legs and could see her nipples harden by what she just witnessed.

Sarah proceeded to her bath. She couldn't stop thinking about James. She wasn't mad. It was normal, of course. She had invaded his privacy. But what really troubled her was that she couldn't get the image of her son's cock out of her mind. She couldn't resist. She spent her entire time in the bath furiously pleasuring herself. She started by rubbing her clit. Then she put a finger inside herself. Then two. Then three. She finally got her vibrator and began using that on herself. She had to have more. She wanted so badly to have her son's cock inside of her.

By now James had finished what he was doing. Unaware his mother had returned from her errands he went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He walked naked through the hallway in much the same way his mother had done just a little while before. When he got to the bathroom he threw open the door.

James stood at the doorway, mouth wide open. He couldn't believe what he was seeing was real. There in front of him was his own mother, naked on the edge of the tub, with a sex toy lodged completely inside of her, rubbing her clit with her other hand and moaning with her head thrown back.

"Mom! I'm... Uhh... Sorry. I was just..." James couldn't get the words out. He was literally speechless.

Sarah was on the brink of her orgasm. She wasn't thinking about anything but her son's cock buried inside her. She didn't cover herself or remove the dildo from inside her vagina.

"I saw you playing with that in your room," she said motioning to her Son's hanging cock which was quickly becoming erect again.

"You haven't had a girlfriend yet, have you?" Sarah knew the answer but wanted to lead him into something. James shook his head.

"So you've never gotten to put that beautiful thing where it really should go? Inside a woman?" James shook his head again.

"What would you say to me giving you your first lesson?"

James couldn't believe what was happening. He walked closer to his mother and was about to say something halfway coherent when Sarah grabbed his cock and began stroking it. James was at a loss for words again.

Sarah worked James' cock until it was fully erect again. When it was restored to its full size and girth she took it in her mouth and began to taste her son's cock. It tasted so good. A little salty with a musky masculine scent to it. James didn't think he could hold out much longer.

"Mom... Oh God. That... Amazing. Oh God."

Without warning Sarah abruptly stopped sucking. James looked disappointed.

"I need you. Inside me. Right now."

James didn't need to be told twice. Sarah stood up and spun around. Bent over the bathtub she grabbed a ledge and decided to show him what his movies were like in real life.

"But mom... Couldn't I get you pregnant this way?" James managed to blurt out.

"Hmmm I hadn't thought of that until now," Sarah replied, "but now that I am thinking about it I want you to come deep inside of me. I want your seed to fertilize me and make me round with your baby."

James grabbed onto his mother's hips and wasted no more time. With one thrust he penetrated her and went all the way in until Sarah felt his balls resting against her body. James thrust in and out of her. He had never had sex before but he imitated the videos he had seen. Back and forth he went with increased sounds of lubrication as their fluids mixed and created an intoxicating smell of their mutual arousal. James knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Mom... I'm... I'm almost!"

"Do it! Fill me with your seed. Make my stomach round with your baby!"

With one final thrust James ejaculated into his mother. Sarah felt a feeling which she had not felt deep inside of her like that for a long time. She felt James' seed moving inside her. It was warm and she had a feeling of complete fullness. James stood, panting, with his cock still inside Sarah as it slowly returned to normal.

"I know that was wrong. You're my son and I shouldn't have done that, Sarah said as James' semen dripped from her still throbbing pussy, "but I enjoyed that more than anything and I'd be a fool to not let you have me whenever you want."

James and Sarah continued to remain intimate. Even when James did get a girlfriend he still made frequent trips to his mother's bedroom to satisfy her. Shortly after their first encounter, Sarah did become pregnant and her sex drive increased even further than before. James lived with Sarah from that point on. The two eventually moved out of their small town and into a city where they could live as lovers and enjoy their years together.

rsn90
rsn90
39 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT MOTHER SON SEX

Don't listen to the other guy...................I wish I couold have fucked my mother

when I was 18. My mommy had huge Tits and a beautiful face. She was sooo

awesome that I did not have a first date until I was 20.

Very nice story. Did they have a boy or a girl? Will they have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What utter crap

I can't believe that anyone would bother posting something that might have been written by a 13 yr old just after he saw his first porn video.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories